All Comments on 'Le Chateau Club: Bride-to-Be Straight No More'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

Another 5-star special from you, Jasmine! You get me so horny! All I can think about now are your beautiful legs on your page and getting my head between your legs to taste and pleasure your cunt! Love it! I'll bet you taste so very sweet and would squirt your precious pussy juice into my mouth when you orgasmed! I want to be Ophelia to your Megan!

repojonesrepojonesalmost 6 years ago
I like lesbian stories

I rarely can find a lesbian story i like . Ive read some of yours and your good at writing. I like when the husband convinces the wife to try lesbian and she really don't want to do it but she end up getting ravished and dominated in front of humiliated husband and leaves husband

Writer345Writer345almost 6 years ago
Enjoyable read.

Nice one, Jasmine, another well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Can't wait till you write the next story.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 6 years ago
Making a difference

You certainly write a hot story. I can't say I like everything you do but your lesbian tales are the best.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

You continue to deliver incredible stories. Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Straight to gay stuff is great

Great story! I love this straight to gay stuff. Would love to see more of the Hypnosissy series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

I haven't much liked the recent multi-part stories but this one is a welcome exception - loved every minute of it. This is every bit as hot as the original story arch and for a short story the chemistry is great. This whole story is by far my favorite view of Le Chateau.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story I hope you write a story with a bride turned out at her wedding or wedding seduced and with her husband not included

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 6 years ago
INTEREST

Very interesting story till end. Please ink some more lesbian training (toddling to mastering) stories combining hypnosis element for more kick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I am so tired of seeing this anonymous person advertising her goods and whatnot on every story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lost interest

Every few lines of story there was narrative, that alone was fine, but on top of the narrative you basically pause the story to speak directly to the readers simply to explain things that were obvious. Just tell the damn story.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

I love your inspirational story telling. It tends to be quite satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let the HPV and Herpes Spread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So amazingly hot just loved your kinky stories and want you to keep them cumming

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

302. I love to eat pussy, so reading about it always runs my motor. And, I like these short, short stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read several stories on LW, by different authors, of straight women who, with the help of a friend or friends, find their lezzie side. This is one such story.

It got me thinking - society likes to put us into categories: straight/hetero, gay, lesbian, bi etc. I have come to the conclusion that it is not as straightforward as that. I think most of us are on a spectrum and that few are 100% straight or 100% gay. Some could be 50/50 - i.e. bi. Many could be 60/40, 90/10 or even 99/1, or any other combination. And furthermore, I think it can change over time. I always considered myself to be 100% straight, but I have on the odd occasion experimented otherwise. And a woman I have known for many years, who has always considered herself to be straight, told me recently of the amazing sex she had with another woman a short while ago.

There is a hidden side to many of us that society has forced us to suppress - and it still does. These stories show that a good friend, or friends - in this case Zelda and Debbie - can help bring out that hidden side and open us up to pleasures we never even knew existed.

D Ellerbeck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Below:

Hey, looks like a repeat from the other day. You've made it clear you are not straight. If you are seeking validation - HOORAY! YOU ARE SOOOO BRAVE!

Now go turn someone and stop trying to politicize this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...