Le Français Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Au moins, il ne t'a fallu qu'un seul coup," Marc said. He set down the cane and held out a hand for the paddle. Sinead was still holding it squeezed tightly in her fists, and she peeled her fingers from it and handed it to him. Marc then took off his belt, sliding it out of the loops on his pants, folded it in half and presented it to her. "You may bite on this, ma petite rebelle."

She hesitated a moment, looking into Marc's eyes, and then opened her mouth and let him set it between her teeth. It was expensive leather, but it wouldn't be the first belt he owned with teeth marks on the inside.

Marc came back around the bed to her rear, tutting softly as he examined the welt. It was still a little raised and a bright, angry pink, but it wasn't anywhere near what would have happened through repeated strikes. He took a moment to slide his hand across her ass cheek, feeling the heat coming from the strike, and he could feel Sinead tensing at the touch for a moment before relaxing.

"Alright," he said. "Usually I would say a good and proper spanking should be counted out loud, but I'll forgive that since it's your first time. Are you ready to accept your punishment, Detective?"

Sinead looked over her shoulder, glaring slightly as she bit down on the belt. Even with her hair a little wild now, and her eyes having gotten a little watery from the cane strike and her makeup smudging a little, she was stunning. And that fire was there behind her eyes even as she nodded and grunted her assent.

Marc raised the paddle and brought it down on her ass in a firm, even stroke. Middle range of power, and landing on the outer curve where there was plenty of muscle. The smack of the silicon paddle against her flesh was a satisfyingclap, and Sinead grunted in her chest but didn't squeal in pain. There was a nice pink outline of the paddle on her butt that slowly started to fade.

He raised the paddle again and brought it down on the other cheek. Anotherclap, another grunt. Another pink, fading outline.

"Good girl," Marc hummed softly, caressing her butt again with his free hand for a moment. Then he spanked her again, more in the middle of her right cheek, and quickly again on the left. And again on the right. Then he switched the pacing and hit her right again, keeping her guessing.

A good round of spanking wasn't just about swatting the ass of his partner. It was like sex - variation was pleasure. Fast swings, slow swings. Lighter, quick spanks varied with hard, powerful ones. Different angles, different targets. Marc covered Sinead's ass and upper thighs with strikes that turned her ass a light pink, and then an angrier red pink.

She was crying into the belt, but she took it. She didn't beg him to stop. Didn't pull away from the paddle, or the occasional touch of his hand as he felt her smooth, hot skin. She tossed her hair a couple of times, and he could see that it was sticking to her forehead from sweat. He was starting to get hot as well, and he stripped off his suit coat before going back to the punishment.

The only part of her ass he didn't hit was the centre. A proper spanking should have really included the inner curve of her ass cheeks, but he didn't want to take the buttplug out of her, and he was careful not to strike it either.

"Fini," Marc finally declared as he tossed the paddle onto the bed next to Sinead. She didn't sit up. Her ass wavered, a hot red that was practically glowing, and she was panting. Marc knew why. He knew what she wanted. He could see the physical reaction he'd pulled from her.

Under Sinead's inflamed cheeks, her pretty pussy was swollen with arousal and her labia were slick and flowered open just a little. The stinging pain of the spanking hadn't reduced her desires, they'd only teased them.

Marc set one knee on the bed, standing beside his little plaything, and he ran a thumb down from her perineum to her labia, feeling the slickness of her. Sinead moaned, arching her back, trying to push her pussy towards the contact. With a little smirk, Mark rested his other hand on the small of her back, his fingers dipping between her ass cheeks to tap on the buttplug, and he began to play with her. She moaned loudly into the belt as he inserted his thumb into her, and pushed a pulsing rhythm into the plug with his fingers, and then tugged on it and glanced her finger across her clit.

It took less than a moment for Sinead to come, her body wracking with moans and sobs until she tensed, her cunt practically trying to suck on Marc's thumb with her inner core muscles. When it finished she spit out the belt and looked back at Marc, her eyes wild and her hair plastered to her forehead and cheeks. "Fuck me, Marc," she pleaded. "Just fuck me already. Get it over with and get your cock in me."

Marc smiled and shook his head as he made eye contact with her. "Sex isn't a punishment,ma petite rebelle. Sex is a reward. But you did so well, I think you've earned more than one release."

She growled in frustration, but the growl turned into another moan and Marc tugged on the buttplug, pulling the largest part of it through her anal ring, and then pushed it back in while he began to fuck her pussy with his thumb again.

- - - - -

Sinead staggered into the elevator. Her legs still felt weak, even after Marc had-

She closed her eyes, trying to just breathe. Trying not to focus on everything that had happened. The massage with the moisturiser on her ass. The shower. Before that...

No matter how much she tried to be furious with him, her mind kept going back to that fuckingsmile on his lips when she'd finally begged him to fuck her and he'd denied her.

It took almost five minutes for Sinead to realise she hadn't pressed the button for the ground floor and that the elevator wasn't moving.

"Shit," she grunted, reaching out and thumbing it.

She looked at herself in the reflective metal of the elevator door. Her hair was dry but no longer styled, and she was makeup-less, but she still looked hot. He'd dressed her in the dress again and put her heels on her, and helped her into her coat before ushering her out the door with a hand on the small of her back.

And she still had the buttplug in.

Sinead closed her eyes again and shook her head. This was bad. She shouldn't want this. Shouldn't want to go back up there.

But she did.

====================================

Thanks so much for reading! Votes and Comments both go a long way to letting me AND the requester know that you are enjoying the story.

Reminder: Le Français will jump around in categories so make sure to give a follow to ensure you'll see the next installments!

====================================