Asian Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy meets an Ebony dominatrix in a police van.
3.1k words
3.87
8.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
54 Followers

Part One

Amy Nakayama's shoulders and wrists were hurting due to the zip-ties that the police had tightly applied to secure her hands behind her back.

The police van had not budged in her over seventy minutes of captivity, and it was getting hotter and stuffier with each new prisoner added.

Amy had been the first unfortunate sole to have been hauled off from the music festival and placed into the paddy wagon; possession of illegal narcotics was her charge. Since then, four men had joined her in the van and were sitting uncomfortably on a bench against the opposite wall, facing her. Two other women had been added to the party and they were sitting to her right.

"Holy Fuck," a new male prisoner blurted as he struggled into the van, "Asian Amy!"

Amy had picked up the nickname in high school and it had followed her to college and now into her mid- twenties. "It's me," she said, and flashed a fake smile.

The new prisoner shuffled his shackled feet towards the front of the van and plopped down on the bench across from her. She recognized the guy as Matt Delfort, a goof off classmate from high school. "Asian Fucking Amy, arrested," he said and chuckled.

Amy rolled her eyes and then tried to adjust her pinioned hands for the umpteenth time. Then she went back to playing with the chain between her shackles with her purple-painted toes.

Amy had dabbled with light bondage several times in her adult years and had rather enjoyed it. What she was experiencing now was not nearly as fun, but it still had an oddly alluring element. She looked down the line at the other female prisoners and felt a twinge of excitement.

The most recent woman added to the collection of prisoners was a pretty light skinned black woman who looked to be in her early thirties: a few years older than Amy. Her attitude was rotten from the time she was ushered into the steamy van, cursing a blue streak as her chains rattled on the metal floor. When she got the the front of the van, she sat down next to Amy and began to kick around in her shackles, complaining about how unnecessary they were. "These things are so fucking extra!" she said.

Amy admired the woman's outfit which consisted of a tight white designer tee shirt, a short black skirt, and thigh-high black leather boots.

The girl sitting next to the black woman was a brunette who was younger than Amy. She had huge breasts and was showing plenty of cleavage under a tiny bikini. She continued to be very stoic and sat relatively still, save a bit of squirming against her restraints.

The female who was furthest away was a plain, but cute, looking white chick wearing a white laced bra as a top and super-short jean shorts. She, like Amy, was also barefooted but the bottoms of her feet were filthy. Amy adjusted her shackled right foot to see how dirty the sole of it had become and was pleasantly surprised that it looked rather clean.

The most attractive male in the van was a dark haired guy with pretty blue eyes. He was older than Amy and his muscular arms were on display under a wife-beater tank top, permanently flexing as he strained against his zip-ties.

The heat in the van was becoming unbearable and all of the prisoners were sweating profusely, and none more than Amy. Beads of sweat were dripping off of her forehead and occasionally into her eyes. This presented a problem because she was wearing a spaghetti-strap tank top with no material in which to dab her eyes off on. The best she could do was to shake her head to relieve the stinging. "Wipe here," the black girl offered, motioning to her shirt sleeve as best she could.

"Thank you so much," Amy said, and rubbed her eyes on the fabric of the tee-shirt. "I'm Amy, by the way."

"I'm Shareese."

The doors to the van were closed for the final time and the engine roared to life. It became immediately apparent to everyone at it was not going to be a smooth ride as every single bump seemed to be exponentially greater than it should have been. No one knew for sure where they were being taken, but Matt Delfort's unsolicited guess was that they were headed to the county jail. "That's where they took one of my buddies last year," he informed anybody who could hear him over the loud engine noise.

Another bead of sweat was violating Amy's eye and she looked over at Shareese for approval before wiping herself. She gave her the go ahead and then violently squirmed in search of comfort after the Asian girl was done with her sleeve. "These fucking ties are tight," she said. "My hands are falling asleep!"

Amy agreed and then asked her if she had ever been arrested before. "I thought they always used the standard metal handcuffs...," she said.

"Never been arrested, but have been in cuffs before. I'm almost always the chainer, not the chain-ee."

"Are you in law enforcement?" Amy asked.

"Ha!" Shareese blurted. "Not exactly." She adjusted her leg irons with the toes of her boots and then told Amy that she was a mistress. "You know, a dominatrix."

Matt was close enough to hear the conversation and a huge smile appeared on his face. "That's pretty fucking hot. How does it feel to be on the other end of it?" He asked.

"It's fucking humiliating," she answered. "Abso-fucking-lutely humiliating."

"I wouldn't mind being tied up and flogged by you, heh heh," he said. "How much do you charge?"

"It's a sliding scale," Shareese said. "You would be in the full-price tier."

"Ha!" Matt hollered, "fuck you, bro," and laughed again, not the least bit offended.

She nodded in the direction of blue eyes and said: "He might be free of charge."

If blue eyes had heard her, he showed not an ounce of reaction and continued to mind his business while involuntarily flexing his arms.

"And you, Amy," she said looking down and to her left, "would be free, too. I've been looking to add a hot Asian to my collection," she said and then smiled and winked.

Despite the already cramped quarters, Amy found herself inching closer to Shareese until their sweaty bodies were touching. She swung both ways sexually speeking, and her attraction to the black dominatrix was gaining momentum. Shareese rather enjoyed the cute Asian's snuggling and wished that she had been the one to put her into the bondage. But, being tied up -and shackled herself- did not make her feel very dominant and thus, not very sexy.

The paddy wagon bounced along while the bound prisoners struggled to maintain their balance on the thin benches. After a particularly ferocious bump, the stoic brunette was bounced from her seat and ended up on the van's floor where she flopped around like a beached whale, trying to get back up. The blond girl offered up her filthy feet that she reluctantly used to brace herself to get to a kneeling position, and eventually back up on the bench. Once she was seated again, she simply nodded a thank you and went back to sitting silently.

The grueling thirty-minute drive mercifully came to an end at the gates of the county jail and the doors to the van were once again opened. There was a wire-fence door and a standard, two-panel door that had to be unlocked before a hot summer breeze flowed into the paddy wagon.

"Men first," a large, uniformed prison guard announced and then one by one, the guys shuffled out and into the brilliant sunshine.

"Catch you on the flip side, Asian Amy," Matt said as he departed.

Once all of them had exited, the prison guard told the ladies to exit. "Let's go, let's go. We don't got all day," he said.

The ladies began to disembark and the prison guard was nice enough to help the first two women step off of the van. When it was Shareese's turn, she aggressively refused his services and yanked her shoulder away when the prison guard attempted to grab it. "I can manage by myself, thank you," she snarled.

Amy was the last to get off and she gladly accepted the prison guard's help getting down. Had she not been in the restraints, she could have performed a back handspring, double full dismount down from the van, given her abilities: she had gone to school on a full-ride gymnastics scholarship.

Once off of the mobile prison, the girls were turned over to a pair of large, handsome lesbians who escorted the four women towards the depressing, grey-colored building that was the county jail. Both of the female guards were black and overweight and the shorter of the two led the group, while the taller one trailed behind it.

The cold air that the air conditioning system was pumping into the jail felt great on Amy's sweaty skin but she wondered how long it was going to be until she was shivering.

The ladies were given a cursory search before being marched into a room labeled "Processing" in sloppy, yellow block lettering that had been painted above its heavy steel door. There was a bench just to the right of the door and another bench against the back wall that the ladies were told to go sit on.

Nobody knew what to expect, this being all four of the girls' first arrest. The plain white chick was the first to be called up and she shuffled to the bench across the room and was told to kneel on it. As the shorter of the two lesbian guards was removing the woman's shackles, she could not help but notice how filthy the bottoms of her feet were. "Good lord, girl," she said. "Where da fuck you been treadin'?"

The blond girl mumbled something that resembled an answer, but the guard cut her off and told her stay still while she clipped off the zip-ties on her wrists. "Now take it all off, ma'am," she said, "Ever lass stitch."

The blond did as she was told and was out of her minimal outfit in seconds. As per instructions from the guard, she placed her clothes in a plastic bin and was pointed towards a wall and told to put her hands on the two yellow handprints that were painted on it. Then the search started.

The taller of the two prison guards began by rubbing her gloved hands around the woman's body In a professional manner, and then she shook them about in her frizzy hair to extricate any possible contraband. Next she was told to turn around and put her hands on her head. Amy, as well as the other two prisoners, have her body the once over as she squatted down and coughed. Her boobs were decent sized, a bit saggy with large nipples and she had a curvy build, with a little bit extra around the midsection. Once she had passed inspection, she was passed back to the shorter guard where she was issued an orange jumpsuit and some dingy slides for her feet. No bra or panties were offered.

Next up was the stoic brunette who was put through the same regiment as the blonde girl. Her body was really nice, with toned legs and abs and her boobs were humongous. After the inspection and uniform distribution, the prisoner's hands were cuffed behind their backs and they were sent back to the bench with the other women.

Amy was next, and her heart rate had been steadily climbing since witnessing the blond girl's ordeal. She knelt on the bench and felt instant relief when her zip-ties were cut off and she immediately began to massage her wrists in the area that had developed dark red marks from the tight, rigid plastic. Having the shackles removed felt pretty good, too, but they had not caused nearly as much pain and discomfort as the cruel zip-ties.

Now, the dreaded strip down. Amy's face burned with humiliation as she removed her short jean shorts and then her thong. She was removing her bra when Shareese could be heard catcalling her. "Gat damn!" she said loudly. "You're built like a brick shithouse."

The taller lesbian guard told her to quiet down and motioned Amy to the wall. "You want another charge, blackie?" she asked.

Shareese quieted down and continued to admire Amy's body that looked every bit like that of a former collegiate gymnast. Only being two years removed from competing in high level gymnastics, Amy still possessed the same tight ass and rock-hard legs that she had in her prime. Her tits were not big, nor small, and they were supple and well rounded with small nipples.

Amy's strip search started off just like the other two, but then the tall lesbian's hands got a little bit busy in her crotch area which was met with resistance. "Hey, what the fuck?" she shouted, and took her hands off of the wall. "I'm pretty sure that's a violation of my rights," she said.

The Asian's outburst took the three other women by surprise as they watched with anticipation. Shareese, in particular, was intrigued by Amy's sudden aggression and was now becoming infatuated with her. She had felt a twinge of excitement when she laid eyes on her naked body, but it had been taken to the next level after witnessing her chastise the prison guard.

"Hands back on the wall, ma'am," the guard demanded, and then proceeded with the standard strip search. "You a feisty one. Grrrrrrr," she said.

Amy squatted and coughed without further incident and then went and collected an ill-fitting jumpsuit and slides and was handcuffed .

Now it was Shareese's turn to be humiliated. Her cuffs were clipped, her shackles removed and then the dreaded strip down began. Despite all that was going on, Amy had been really looking forward to seeing the dominatrix's body and subsequent search. It was taking much longer for her to get out of her clothes, mainly because of the boots which she slowly unzipped and then slid her long, brown legs out of. Amy detected a noticeable change in Shareese's demeanor once she had taken off the last of her clothing. She carefully placed the black socks into a plastic bin and, with her head down, she submissively walked over to the taller guard's domain.

With her hands on the wall the search began and was interrupted when the guard confirmed that Shareese was wearing a wig. "That's got'a come off," she told her.

"Are you serious?" Shareese asked. "There ain't no way I can keep it on?"

"Nope."

"Fuuuuuuck," she said.

It took nearly a full minute for the poor woman to remove her wig and once it was off, her very short, dyed blond hair was put on display. Amy loved her new look and nervously played with her handcuffs to try and get her mind off of how desperately she longed to lick the woman's pussy and beautiful tits.

Back against the wall again, Shareese felt the guard's gloved hand grab her crotch and then she felt at least two fingers enter her already damp pussy. She rose to her white-painted toes, her beautiful calves glistening as they flexed, but said nothing and just accepted the guard's groping. It appeared that her domineering personality had been stripped from her when her clothes and wig had been taken.

"That's a good girl," the guard whispered into her ear in a deep voice and gave her tight ass a sharp smack. "Just take it like the little bitch you are."

Amy found it difficult to watch the prison guard violate Shareese's pussy and ass hole, but yet she could not look away. She felt really sorry for her, knowing how much she must have loathed being dominated and publicly humiliated in the way that she had been, helpless to do anything about it. When the guard was done fingering her, Amy could see that her eyes were swollen from crying and it made her heart sink.

Shareese was then issued a jumpsuit and slides, her hands were put in handcuffs and the four women were taken off to be finger printed and to have their mug shots taken. It was going to be a long night in the slammer for the delinquent festival goers and Amy prayed that she would be sharing a cell with the rattled dominatrix. She daydreamed about an evening in a jail cell, cuddling with the long black woman and tasting her pussy. If the conditions were just right, she might also get a taste of being dominated...

Her thoughts were interrupted when the shorter guard called her up to be processed. "Nakayama. You up," she hollered.

Amy was the last of the women to get processed and she was the last of the fresh prisoners still in the processing area. One at a time each of the previous girls had been finger printed, had a mug shot taken, and then they were chained up and given a flimsy mat and a thin blanket before being taken away.

Amy got through the processing and then was placed in belly chains and shackles before she received her bedding. She was led out of a door, and then through two sets of metal detectors and automatically locking gates before she found herself in an aisle flanked by jail cells. Catcalls, whistling and other vulgar remarks echoed against the cold, cement walls on her journey down the long corridor while the shackles continually pinched her ankles as she shuffled along.

She noticed that most of the cells housed two female inmates each, but there were a few that had just one prisoner in them. When she was nearly to the end of the line, she spotted Shareese in a cell and was sick to see that the dominatrix was sharing it with Ms. Filthy Feet. They made eye contact and then she was ushered past three more cells before being deposited into the very last cell that was already occupied by the brunette girl.

Her chains were removed and then the large, barred door crashed shut after the prison guard hollered out the command to: "Shut three-seventeen!"

Depression set in immediately once Amy realized that her hopes and dreams of a steamy night in the cells with Shareese had been shattered. It got worse when she pondered the possibility of never seeing her again, ever. It was going to be a long and lonely night in jail for Asian Amy.

To Be Continued...

VFast
VFast
54 Followers