All Comments on 'Lea Practices Her Deep-Throat'

by MontrealStories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
almost too much...

Almost

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just WHEW

fantasies493fantasies493almost 7 years ago
Love it

Great story and love Lea

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 7 years ago
Great story. I'm in love with Lea

Please Erie more. This was surreal and very believable. Lea is one in 10,000,00o.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most Awesome story

I wish to have girl like that =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm!! I got so caught up in reading it that the store closed while i was parked outside!

But she was so worth it!!

The type of girl that you'd want to marry, but you'd always be worried that one guy would never be enough and she would sleep around on you.

Sure, I'd read a story about sharing her, but in real life, if I married a girl like that, (my wife was certainly a sweet and sexy babe) would I let someone else have her? NO WAY!!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

"I don't care if I choke and I don't care if I can't breathe with your dick filling me up and your beautiful balls lying on my face."

^^this

"Of course... I really have no control... you could just fuck my face really rough... Hold me down while you exploded in my throat—there's nothing I could do about that if you really wanted it."

^^and this

"And if I gag, or get tears in my eyes, I'm sure you're strong enough to hold my head still—and too bad for me... Whaddya say? Pretty please?"

^^and of course this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous