Lea Practices Her Deep-Throat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and kissed her. Lea's mouth was warm.

"Deal then," she announced.

Slowly, Lea began to jerk me off into her open mouth, her eyes looking into mine, then back at the reflection so she would be sure not to miss seeing the first spurt of cum pour out of my cock.

"Oh gimme your big load"—my cock quivered as I watched her mouth move the words. She grinned happily. "Gimme your huge load of cum now—fill up my mouth with it." I held her chin gently in my left hand and stroked my cock with my right. Lea stared wide-eyed at her reflection. The light fell on her face and my cock shuddered as I began to spurt into her. In the mirror, I could see it coming in thick braids as it shot out from the head; I looked into her mouth as Lea cupped her tongue to hold the cum in. Softly, she shut her eyes as the warmth of the cloudy liquid filled the corners of her mouth. We moaned together as the last weak spasms squirted a few drops into the pool of her open mouth; Lea tilted her head back to keep all the cum inside.

She closed her mouth and let out a deep, satisfied moan. Then, she leaned backwards and held herself up on her wrists, her knees still on the floor. Lea made such a picture there, with her flat stomach spread out and her breasts falling to the sides, her thighs spread and stretched. She brought her lower lip over her teeth so that some cum suddenly ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest. She let out just enough to make it run down the length of her body, around her navel.

Lea took my cock in her hand and squeezed the last bit of cum from the tip of my head. She licked it onto the tip of her tongue like an ice cream cone. She opened her mouth wide to show me the pearly load I'd given her, then swallowed it in a gulp and grinned up at me.

"Well," Lea said. "That was quite masterful. I didn't know you had it in you, handsome." She jumped up and grabbed a red kimono-like robe that hung on the door. She wrapped it around her and unfastened the black band from her neck. The robe clung to her body as she moved. Its flaps fluttered open below the knot about her waist, revealing her slender thighs. The deep neck-line opened up loosely to her cleavage.

"Now it's time to relax," she said, untucking her hair from the collar of the kimono. "Want to take a jacuzzi bath with me?"

In the bathroom, Lea ran the water and lay out about twenty little tealights: on the counter, along the steps leading up to the tub, along the edge of it. I watched her move as she meticulously placed and lit them with a long wooden match. We lingered in the soapy bath, its hot water nearly scalding. She lay with her back against my chest and I washed the delicate folds of her pussy. Then she sat up on the edge of the Jacuzzi opposite me and had me watch while she shaved her legs. Lea leaned against the length of one thigh and ran the razor from ankle to knee, her legs spread wide. I watched the steam rise off her soft skin in the flickering light.