Lead Couple Give in to Each Other

Story Info
Aditya Roy Kapur and Kriti Sanon enjoy at Filmfare.
5.1k words
4.53
10.4k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers

After almost a decade of fans shipping them together, Aditya Roy Kapur and Kriti Sanon came together for a big-budget romantic movie at last. While Kriti was supposed to play the female lead in Suri's action-thriller opposite him, she reluctantly had to refuse due to date issues. Kriti always had a crush on Aditya but it was quite mild. Nothing too crazy.

However, when big-shot Bollywood director and producer, Karan Johar, revealed to her on his talk show, Koffee with Karan, that Aditya once told him at a birthday party that he found her cute, Kriti just could not stop thinking about him 24/7. Her crush on him exponentially intensified which even reflected in her answers to rapid-fire questions or those "kill, marry, hook up" questions when Aditya's was the only name she would take on her own. Her mind would often idly wonder how perfect their children would be: extremely tall, attractive, charming, talented, and intelligent, just like both of them.

Aditya never bothered much with media and keeping up with Bollywood gossip, but when one of his friends showed him the same clip from that episode of KWK, he was pleasantly surprised by Kriti's reaction.

"You should try harder, Karan," Kriti had said in response to Karan claiming to have tried to set them up every party but both apparently missed the hints.

She seemed pleasantly surprised but appeared to have reprimanded herself in her mind for not picking up on the hints earlier.

Aditya recalled that night at designer Manish Malhotra's birthday party. Everyone was dressed in their best glamorous outfit. He was standing with his group of friends, Ranbir, Sidharth, and Ayan, sipping on his drink. Ranbir discussed something about his then-girlfriend, now wife, Alia. They were still in a secret relationship but decided to make it public at Sonam's wedding reception. Talk about stealing someone's thunder.

Even if in public Ranbir was reserved and traditional, in private, he was quite the fuckboi. He cheated on his previous girlfriends multiple times and slept around with countless women. He sent detailed texts on the group chat about the things he tried with his girlfriends too. Aditya realized just how messed up his childhood best friend was when he told him how much he enjoyed watching him kiss and pretend-make love to Alia onscreen for a romantic scene.

Nevertheless, he couldn't get himself to throw away an entire lifetime's worth of friendship. Getting bored of hearing about Ranbir and Alia, Aditya's eyes roamed around the party. In the right corner were the hot young debutants, Ananya Panday, Tara Sutaria, Sara Ali Khan, and Janhvi Kapoor. They seemed to have been watching him but looked away as soon as he turned toward them.

On the left was his ex, Shraddha Kapoor, with her contemporaries, Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, and Vaani Kapoor. They're still good friends even if their breakup wasn't the prettiest, but that was many years ago and they had long moved on. Aditya was getting bored to death at the birthday party of a middle-aged man who despite being the best fashion designer in Bollywood lacked taste in music.

That was until his gaze landed on a pair of very long legs that had just walked through the door. Kriti Sanon was already 5'8" and on top of that, she wore 3-inch stilettos. Her golden sequin mini dress ended right under her buttocks and had a deep neckline flaunting her ample cleavage. She sauntered over to Shraddha's group and began to chat with them.

Aditya was mesmerized by her. He had seen her a few times at parties but she never really caught his attention. She was just an acquaintance to him. However, seeing her in that golden dress, laughing and flipping her hair sparked something within him. For the first time, he saw her in a different light. He thought to himself, no wonder Karan always tried to make him talk to her.

Think of the devil and the devil arrived. Karan slid by Aditya when he caught him watching her and said, "So you finally noticed."

Aditya was caught off guard. He turned to him and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, Adi! I saw the way you were looking at Kriti! Like finally! She's looking very sexy tonight, isn't she?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Aditya said looking away.

"God, Adi, why are you like this? Just say it!" Karan pestered. "She is sexy as hell!"

"Yeah, ok, I find her very cute," he finally admitted.

"Cute?" Karan questioned. "I'll take that. So? Are you taking her home tonight?"

"It's not like that, Karan," Aditya rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, you need to be more like your buddy, Ranbir here," Karan huffed.

Hearing his name, Ranbir turned to them asking jokingly, "Talking shit about me again, Karan?"

Karan told him about Aditya and Kriti and his friends started playing with him, teasing him about her. They managed to push him to talk to Kriti. They encouraged him to flirt with her but they knew all too well that he wasn't the flirting type of guy. He was either all in or all out when it came to love. Kriti wasn't just another hook-up for him. She was special.

Kriti and Alia went to the bar and were chatting while sipping on their drinks when Aditya and Ranbir went up to them. Ranbir greeted Kriti with cheek-to-cheek kisses and side-hugged Alia. When it was Aditya's turn to greet her, suddenly he felt butterflies in his stomach. He greeted her a few times before but never felt anything for her.

Kriti, on the other hand, always felt giddy and tingling sensations all over her body at any contact with him.

Aditya kept it cool and greeted her with cheek-to-cheek kisses as well but froze at the contact of his skin with hers for a second too long.

Kriti felt her core vibrate with delicious sensations at his touch on her cheek and his hands on her arms.

Once they pulled apart, they smiled at each other.

Ranbir and Alia noticed the firey blaze with which they watched each other but didn't interrupt them.

"So, long time huh, Adi?" Kriti broke the silence softly.

"Yeah," Aditya replied. He was still speechless as his eyes danced with hers.

"Adi, Krits, you guys carry on," Alia said with a suppressed grin, "Ranbir and I will be right back."

Alia took her husband away who was reluctant to leave as he wanted to hear their conversation.

At last, Aditya and Kriti stood alone at the bar.

He ordered two drinks for them and Kriti was surprised when he knew exactly what her taste in alcohol would be.

"Adi, I'm so sorry I couldn't do Malang. I really really wanted to do it, but there were some date issues with Panipat," Kriti apologized.

"It's okay. Perhaps we have something better written in our future," Aditya said.

"Disha and you must have had a lot of fun!"

"Yeah, we did," he said, recalling the time they almost fucked after her red bikini scene shoot but he stopped himself since she was dating Tiger.

"You should come to parties more often," she said playing with her hair. "Girls love it when you're here."

Aditya laughed in incredulity.

"Seriously! You should know how many of them have a huge crush on you," Kriti said.

"Really? Like?"

"Like everyone. Single or committed."

"You too?" he asked.

Kriti's pupils dilated as she was caught off guard but she handled herself before he could notice. "Um, so how are you liking the party?"

Aditya was disheartened by her change of topic but he got the answer.

As they continued to discuss various topics, Kriti's eyes were drawn to his smooth lips. She imagined what it would feel like to have a taste of him. Her lips on his as her fingers clutched his curly hair and her long leg wrapped around him.

Aditya, on the other hand, had a wilder imagination. He fantasized about what it would be like to lift her up on the bar counter, pull up her golden mini dress, push her panties aside and take her right then and there in front of all the big shots of Bollywood. He would suck on her big firm tits and make her moan in pleasure as everyone watched.

At last, the night ended with everyone dancing together yet neither Kriti nor Aditya picked up on each other's feelings.

A few months later when Karan brought up the party in his talk show, all the memories came rushing back to both of them.

Since both their feelings toward each other became a little apparent after that episode, Aditya began to pursue her but still in very subtle ways. Relationships in the film industry were fickle and complicated. He didn't want to pursue her until there was a clear sign of interest from her as he didn't want to make things awkward. Kriti felt the same way too so she never made it too obvious that she had feelings for him.

He began to attend various parties which he knew she would be attending too and would have long conversations with her. Their sizzling chemistry seemed to have sparked many directors' and producers' interest. Within a month, they got 6 romantic film offers. They signed 3. They would spend about a third of the next three years together with 1 movie per year.

Before the start of shooting was one of the biggest birthday parties of Bollywood, Karan Johar's 50th birthday. Every single A-lister attended the big event dressed in their best. About a year after Manish Malhotra's birthday, Aditya and Kriti were once again at a big birthday party. Kriti wore a maroon deep V-neck mini dress.

They were once again chatting as they did in various events.

"So, are you ready for our first day of shoot next week?" Kriti asked him.

"Yeah, I mean as ready as I can be," he answered.

Running out of things to say, Aditya simply looked into her eyes and she saw that spark that she always saw when he was with her. By that point, she knew he was very much into her, but was baffled as to why he didn't ask her out yet. Maybe he was just getting to know her better or wanted to wait for the right time.

"More drinks?" He asked.

"Sure!" Kriti exclaimed.

She downed the glass of whiskey in one go and cheered.

The party songs began to play and Aditya was about to ask her for a dance when suddenly, Ananya Panday tapped on his shoulder.

"Hi, Adi!" she squealed in drunken excitement and gave him a passionate hug with air kisses.

"Hi?" Aditya was drunk too but was sober enough to be confused by her getting so touchy with him.

Kriti watched in jealousy, fuming at Ananya's hands all over him.

"Adi, wanna come dance with me? Please, please, please?!" she requested.

Aditya looked back at Kriti who shrugged at him and then answered, "Sure."

Ananya was wearing a black mini-dress with cutouts that cupped her boobs. It was very risky and slutty, to say the least.

Kriti watched in fury as Ananya twirled with Adi holding her finger and danced with him.

"That should be me," she muttered under her breath.

Aditya looked back at her from the dance floor and saw her down a vodka shot. He excused himself from the fangirl that was trying hard to make him stay with her and went over to Kriti.

"Kriti, what are you doing? Don't drink too much," he advised gently.

"Why do you care? Go dance with those teenagers!" she shouted in her drunken rage.

"We were just dancing. It's no big deal," he tried to explain. "Wait a minute, why do you care so much?"

Kriti looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, shocked and confused at the same time. She then got up and headed towards him. Aditya thought she would ask him for a dance but she walked right past him and asked his best friend, Siddharth Malhotra, for a dance instead. In her drunken state, she rubbed all over him as she danced very inappropriately. With her back to him, she swayed her hips and pushed her ass against his crotch as she made him wrap his arms around her waist.

Aditya grew furious and rushed over to her on the dance floor.

"Whoah!" Siddharth exclaimed when he pushed him off of her. "Relax, bro! I was trying to get away."

With that, Siddharth walked away and Aditya and Kriti were left standing there facing each other.

"Why do you care who I dance with, Adi?" Kriti asked.

Aditya took her hand and pulled her to his chest, his hot breath fanning over her soft skin. He then pushed her hair behind her ear and watched her as seconds ticked by. At last, he leaned in and locked his lips with hers.

Kriti was taken aback but then she deepened the kiss even more.

Everyone on the dance floor stopped when they noticed them and watched them in shock for a minute. They knew this was going to be on the headlines the next morning.

"Well, well, well, aren't I a matchmaker?" Karan asked rhetorically and everyone clapped and cheered for the new couple.

Aditya and Kriti laughed once they broke apart and embraced each other. The rest of the night they celebrated dancing to their heart's content.

The news of their relationship spread like wildfire and all their fans were over the moon. Some doubted it was just a PR stunt for their upcoming movies but as the shooting of their first movie progressed, they grew closer and closer and became more and more intimate in public. It started with long, romantic hugs, then cheek kisses, then pecks on the lips, and then full-on make-out sessions. That obviously cleared all the people's doubts.

Their first movie was an instant blockbuster at the box office as everyone swooned over their blazing-hot looks and chemistry. They set the screens on fire as everyone had said. They were dubbed the SRK and Kajol of the new generation. That year they won all the awards. The most important of them being the Filmfares. At the after-party for Filmfare winners, Aditya and Kriti enjoyed partying with all the other winners and nominees but later sat in a secluded corner when they got tired.

Since they decided to take things very slow as relationships in the industry tend to be fickle, they did everything but have sex over the 8 months of their relationship. However, after all that time, both were finally sure of their relationship. It could be the alcohol or all the pent-up passion Aditya kept in himself for so long that led him to rub her thigh when they sat together. Kriti wore a velvety red dress with a very deep neckline that showed off her ample bosom and a dangerously high side slit.

Aditya rubbed her exposed thigh, inching higher and higher with each passing minute until his hand was under her dress. He then rubbed her inner thighs which drew a soft moan from Kriti.

He looked into her eyes for her permission and she nodded. Thankfully the room was absolutely dark with all the winners of the night and the sponsors partying so no one could see what they were up to sitting on a leather couch in the dark corner. Everyone was drunk anyway so no one would even pay attention.

Soon Aditya's fingers found Kriti's red thong and rubbed her pussy over it.

"Are you sure about this?" Aditya asked while kissing her neck in his drunken state.

"A big night calls for a big celebration," Kriti murmured back and took in his lips as his fingers began to circle faster.

Kriti could feel her thong getting soaked with each passing minute.

Aditya leaned into her bosom and began to kiss the exposed parts of her big breasts. Before Kriti knew it, he moved the red velvety material that covered little of her breasts and sucked on her brown tits. Then he pulled her thong aside and rubbed her naked pussy. Kriti moaned in pleasure as Aditya rubbed her pussy and sucked on her boobs in a room full of people.

"Ahh, Adi!" Kriti moaned but the loud music drowned it out.

Aditya spread her labia and inserted his pointer and middle fingers into her pussy and Kriti gasped in pleasure.

"Baby, I imagine myself doing this to you all the time," Aditya murmured into her ears. "Especially when you send your nudes."

"Wanna know what I wanna do to you when you send me your nudes?" Kriti asked mischievously.

Aditya watched her in anticipation until she grabbed his belt and unbuckled him. Her hands reached into his pants and grabbed onto his bulging cock.

Aditya moaned in pleasure as she rubbed his wet cock up and down and Kriti moaned as he finger fucked her squelching pussy and his lips latched onto her tits.

Kriti rubbed the tip of his cock, really making sure to get every little area under her fingers. Her hand was completely wet from his precum which helped her hands glide up and down his dick very smoothly. She tried different motions on him. She went slow for a minute and then sped up to very fast strokes. She then twisted her hand around his rock-hard cock, rotating about her wrist as she stroked up and down.

"Ahh, fuck, Kriti!" Aditya swore under his breath as she pleasured him.

His moans turned on Kriti even more and she started going faster which in turn made his fingers penetrate her pussy faster and faster as he sucked, licked, and bit her tits.

Their secretive fucking went on for good five minutes while everyone was partying in the dark room with only party lights flashing sporadically.

When they both were at their edge, Kriti stopped him and took out her hands from his pants.

"Kriti?" Aditya looked at her in confusion.

"Shh." Kriti put a finger on his lips. "Come with me."

Kriti didn't bother fixing her deep-neck dress that only cupped a little of her boobs anyway. She left her tits hanging out in the open. She got up from the couch and grabbed Aditya's hand. Then she led him through the crowd and he knew exactly where she was taking him.

Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan were dancing sensually together, Sara rubbing her ass against his crotch. That's when they both noticed Kriti's tits out and Aditya's pants unbuckled.

"Nice tits, Kriti," Kartik said.

"Mind if we join?" Sara asked sarcastically and laughed wildly in her inebriated state.

"Enjoy fucking him tonight," Kriti patted Sara's shoulder.

Sara and Kartik were taken aback. They thought it must have been a wardrobe malfunction but Kriti's cool demeanor suggested they were intentionally undressed.

"Have they been fucking at the party in front of everyone?" Kartik thought out loud.

Sara got jealous of them so she grabbed Kartik's face and demanded, "Fuck me! Right here, right now!"

Kartik picked her up, threw her on a sofa, and did exactly that! Although nobody noticed them, they actually fucked in a room full of people.

On the other hand, Kriti and Aditya stumbled into the women's bathroom since it was cleaner and smelled a lot nicer than men's bathroom. The bathroom could've been someone's entire apartment. It had a lounge area, following which were the bathroom stalls in front of which were white marble sinks.

Aditya laid her down on a sofa in the lounge which was filled with plants. His hands crept up under her red velvet side slit dress and pulled off her red lacy thong. He pocketed it before leaning down and spreading her legs apart. Her glistening wet pussy was awaiting him. He looked straight into her eyes as he kissed her pussy.

Kriti giggled at the tingling sensation and combed his hair with her fingers.

Then he licked the length of her slit and then ate her entire pussy. He continued to lick and suck her pussy as Kriti moaned in immense pleasure and grabbed onto the sofa with one hand and clutched his hair in the other. Her clit felt more sensitive than ever before. Nobody ever ate her pussy the way he did. Her thighs spasmed and she could barely control her moans. She grabbed her own tits and started squeezing and mauling them as she felt his wet tongue and lips on her little pussy.

The tip of his tongue flicked her clit, swirled around it, and bit the hood lightly, paying really good attention to her most sensitive little bean. Then he continued to suck and eat her out while inserting two fingers into her wet pussy. He grabbed onto her boob and played with her tits with his free hand. He finger fucked her, sucked, licked and bit her pussy, and switched between her boobs to squeeze them and trace her sensitive erect tits with his feathery fingers. Finally, Kriti's whole body shook and her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed, flooding Aditya's face with her sticky cum. Aditya licked her pussy clean, slurping all her cum.

Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers
12