Lead Couple Give in to Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" he asked and kissed her lips.

"Out of the world!" Kriti exclaimed. "Now your turn."

Aditya sat down on the sofa and Kriti kneeled in front of him. He played with her naked boobs sticking out of her dress as she slid down his pants and boxers. He leaned back while Kriti rubbed his cock with both her hands, looking right into his eyes. When his cock was lubricated enough with cum, she took the tip in her mouth and licked it with the tip of her tongue. Then she licked under the tip and sucked on his tip like a lolly pop. Her red lipstick made a mess around her mouth and rubbed off on his cock. She continued to suck and took more and more of his cock in her mouth with each passing second until her head was bobbing up and down on his entire dick. It swelled so big that she could barely fit it in her mouth. Aditya grabbed her hair and pushed his cock further into her mouth. Kriti sucked his massive manhood, grazed it with her teeth, and played with his balls as he moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly, they heard laughter outside the bathroom door. Kriti stopped sucking and they stared at each other wide-eyed in shock with his cock still in her mouth. They couldn't risk anyone seeing them oral fuck. Kriti quickly got up and fixed her dress and Aditya put his boxers and pants back on.

"Your lipstick!" Aditya whispered and cleaned her mouth with his handkerchief.

"Shit! I'm not wearing underwear!" Kriti panicked.

"Relax, it's not like they'll look at your pussy," Aditya whispered mischievously and winked at her.

"Wait, they can't see you here!" Kriti exclaimed.

The door was just about to open when Kriti shoved him behind the sofa they had been fucking on.

Janhvi and Sharvari walked in chatting and were caught off guard seeing Kriti standing beside the sofa.

"Hi, Kriti! What are you doing here all alone?" Janhvi asked.

"Um, just touching up," she said nervously.

"Yeah, babe, your lipstick does look a bit faded," Sharvari said.

Meanwhile, Aditya's hand crept up under her dress from behind the sofa and he began to rub her pussy again.

Kriti bit her lip and tried to control her shock in front of the girls.

"Bye the way, we never got to congratulate you on your big win tonight!" Janhvi exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot!" Sharvari exclaimed. "I mean not forgot, forgot but just for now!"

"Congratulations, Kriti!" Janhvi exclaimed as she went over to hug Kriti.

Kriti tried not to panic as Janhvi squeezed her tight while her boyfriend was finger fucking her.

Aditya was enjoying the whole ordeal at his girlfriend's expense and fucked her even harder.

Next Sharvari came and hugged her exclaiming, "Congratulations on best actress!"

"Thank you, thank you, girls," Kriti said awkwardly. "Congratulations on your wins too! Best debut and most promising actress."

Sharvari and Janhvi then went about their business in the bathroom and Kriti turned around to Aditya.

"Adi, are you crazy?! What if they saw you or heard the squelching?!" Kriti whispered.

"Those girls have little attention span and are quite loud. They never would've noticed," he said as he lay down on the white carpet. "Now sit on my face."

"What?! No!" Kriti exclaimed as she checked if the girls were looking, but then decided to go for it. She straddled his face and he happily latched onto her pussy.

Kriti was tempted to suck on his cock so they would be in the 69 position but she couldn't help but check to see if the girls had left yet. Then she decided if she bet down to suck his dick, they wouldn't see her, but if she were just sitting on his face as he ate her out, they would definitely see them. So she pulled his pants down and sucked on his cock.

When the girls came back and didn't see Kriti, Janhvi asked, "Where did Krits go?"

Aditya and Kriti froze with each other's genitals in their mouths.

"She probably went back to the party," Sharvari said.

"Wasn't she gonna fix her lipstick?" Janhvi wondered.

"It's pointless," Aditya said mischievously into her pussy.

"Adi!" Kriti whispered with his cock in her mouth to shut him up.

"Did you hear something?" Sharvari asked.

"No," Janhvi said.

"Ok let's go."

"Let's go."

The girls left the bathroom and the couple came out of their hiding.

"Let's go," Aditya said and picked her up with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist, her naked pussy rubbing on his wet cock.

He carried her over to the white marble sink and put her down. He slapped his cock on her pussy a few times and then rubbed over her with it. He took her tits out and played with her.

Kriti took off his shirt and hugged him, her naked boobs rubbing on his smooth, clean-shaven chest as she rubbed her pussy against his cock.

But then again they heard people outside the bathroom door. Aditya quickly grabbed Kriti and went into one of the stalls, his cock resting on her pussy.

"Come on, Sid. I really need to cum right now," Kiara demanded.

"You got it!" he exclaimed.

They pushed on the door of Aditya and Kriti's stall but found it locked.

"Shit, someone's in here!" Kiara exclaimed.

"No, I checked. Everyone's at the party and Adi said that Kriti and him were leaving early," Siddharth explained.

"Is anyone here?!" Kiara shouted.

Kriti and Aditya remained pin-drop silent.

"See? No one's here. Must be a problem with the door," he said.

"Fine, I don't give a fuck. Just make me cum, Sid," Kiara demanded in no mood to be polite.

"Yes, ma'am!" Siddharth exclaimed and took her into the still right next to Aditya and Kriti.

Kriti and Aditya heard him put on a condom, lift her saree and drill her pussy. Siddharth and Kiara moaned in pleasure as they fucked meanwhile Aditya rocked lightly against Kriti's pussy, getting aroused by the voyeurism in the next stall.

"Yeah, suck on my tits, baby!" Kiara exclaimed. "Just like that! Just like that, baby!"

"Fuck!" Siddharth gasped as Kiara pumped her thighs harder around his hips.

They heard them stop for a minute and then the fucking began once again.

"Yeah, fuck me like the bitch I am!" Kiara exclaimed as Siddharth drilled her pussy in doggy style.

Aditya began to lick and suck Kriti's tits as they rubbed their cock and pussy together, getting wetter and wetter hearing another couple fuck right next to them. Kriti moaned very softly into his ears so they couldn't hear her.

Aditya was very tempted to slide his cock inside Kriti but he knew if he did that, he wouldn't be ablet to control himself. He also didn't want their first time to be in a bathroom stall.

Finally, Siddharth and Kiara came with loud moans, breathing heavily.

"God, you fuck like a sex god, Sid!" Kiara complimented as they got out of the stall and fixed their clothes.

"And you're my sex goddess," he said and kissed her.

Once they heard the bathroom door close, Kriti and Aditya went out of the stall.

"We should invite them for group sex sometime," Kriti said.

Aditya laughed and said, "Let us two have sex first!"

"You're right," Kriti said.

They went over to the sofa again and Kriti lay down on it.

"You wanna fuck right now?" Aditya asked in surprise.

"First I want you to fuck these little squishies," she said while rubbing her boobs.

So Aditya stood behind her head and pushed his dick between her tits. He slid in and out of her tits as she held on to them. Later, she took his balls in her mouth and sucked on him. He screwed her faster and faster and finally came all over her big tits.

Kriti rubbed his white cum all over her tits until they were completely covered in his cum, glistening in the light.

He lay down on her and rested his head on her boobs, his hot breath fanning her skin.

Once his breathing slowed to normal, Kriti said into his ears, "Fuck me, Adi."

Kriti rubbed his cock with her hands and then ground her pussy on it until he was hard once again.

"Sure?" Aditya asked looking into her eyes.

Kriti nodded, grabbed his face in her hands, and wrapped her legs around his waist, resting on his ass.

Aditya rubbed his cock up and down her pussy one last time and put the tip in her pussy.

Right then, they heard some footsteps and moved away as fast as lightning. They quickly fixed their clothes and hair. Aditya again wiped her mouth clean but it was too late for him to hide. Ananya, Suhana, and Shanaya were already in the lounge.

"Hi, girls," Aditya smiled and left the lounge suavely before they could say anything.

The girls were too shocked to see him in the ladies' room and too busy swooning over him to say anything.

"Enjoy your night, girls," Kriti said and followed Aditya out of the bathroom.

"You too," all three said with smirks.

Aditya and Kriti left the party and went to his apartment but by the time they got there, both were too tired to do anything so they just went to bed in the same clothes cuddling each other.

To be continued...

12