Leader of the Pack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh right...hospital...pain meds...all that medical stuff." Truth be told, Violet hadn't thought of her pain since she was with Rowan. But she was growing tired. Violet and Rowan made their way back to the small clinic over the slippery roads.

At the clinic, Rowan saw Violet to bed.

"Goodnight, till tomorrow then," said Rowan. She kissed Violet on the temple, turned off the light and left. Violet was left alone in the small hospital with only her feelings. Violet stared up at the ceiling. She was confused. She'd liked...no loved when Rowan had given her that massage. Violet wanted so much more. She didn't know how to ask for it, and Rowan had already been so kind. Violet eventually fell into a restless sleep.

Rowan returned to her home. She had the same doubts in her heart. How could she be in love with a mortal woman? She was an Alpha. She was a werewolf. Why did she desire Violet so? Rowan stayed awake the entire night, finding no answers in her heart other than she loved Violet.

Violet awoke early to the sounds of Dr. Leigh opening the clinic. She heard Doctor Leigh microwaving the flavourless oatmeal that Violet had for her breakfast.

"Actually, I'd like to go to the cafe for breakfast...you know, get out, put weight on my leg...see if Rowan is there," Violet told Dr. Leigh. She tried to swing around and get her crutches. She was still in pain. Dr. Leigh helped her off the bed.

"Sounds good to me! She's usually busy, so much to do and no one to help her, but I'll call Al...Rowan and have her meet you there." Dr. Leigh called and made herself a cup of coffee. She was happy for Violet. She was happy for her Alpha. Rowan deserved a confidant after all this time.

Rowan met Violet halfway to the cafe, and the two had breakfast together. They conversed. "I think bad weather is coming again. My bones are aching." Violet didn't see her statement as complaining. She felt that Rowan and her were friends now. She could say things like that to a good friend.

Rowan smiled as she finished her coffee. "Well, I guess you'll have to come back to the house so I can give you a massage. We've got to get you better," she said. Rowan didn't say that she didn't want Violet to get better. When Violet got better, she would leave Antelope Hill. Violet would leave her. Rowan didn't know how she would bear that.

The two had nearly made it to Rowan's house when Rowan slipped on a patch of black ice. Violet tried to grab her and slipped herself on top of Rowan.

Violet let out a small yelp. She was startled at the sudden slip. She hoped she hadn't broken any other bones. But Rowan's body had cushioned Violet. "Hello, beautiful! You look like an angel who fell from Heaven." Rowan said to Violet. It was corny, but it was true! She decided to go for it and kissed Violet on the temple.

Violet, still in pain and now cold, murmured. Wanting only to comfort and assuage Violet, Rowan half-carried Violet into the house and upstairs. Violet held on for dear life and ran her hands up and down Rowan's back.

"Shhh...I'd like to give you another massage...a better massage." Rowan lay Violet down on the edge of the bed. Rowan slid her hand down Violet's legs and began to run a fingertip up her thigh, pulling her dress up as she went. Rowan's finger left a trail of heat in its wake. Rowan pulled Violet. Rowan pinned Violet beneath her and firmly kissed Violet...while they explored each other's mouths, Rowan used her free hand to undo the zipper on Violet's dress.

Rowan broke the kiss so that she could slide the straps of Violet's dress off her shoulders, pulling it to her waist and revealing her lace-clad breasts. Rowan peppered kisses over the top of her heaving chest as she undid the clasp of Violet's bra.

Violet, feeling her bra come loose, brought her hands to her chest, holding her bra in place. Somehow, sitting in front of Rowan, seeing her look at her made her feel both vulnerable and shy. Yet, she also wanted this so bad. Violet wondered how she could have such diametrically opposing views.

Rowan bit back a moan of frustration as she waited, wanting to give Violet time but desperately wanting to hold Violet's breasts in her hands. Rowan knew it would help shy Violet if she was also naked.

"Sweetie, don't be afraid; I don't bite; take my shirt off," Rowan said, nodding her head towards her shirt.

With her injuries, Violet struggled to do as Rowan bid. But, soon, Rowan's breasts spilled loose. Violet moaned in delight as Rowan's beautiful, full breasts came into sight. Within moments, she had one breast in her right hand, squeezing and massaging the fullness of Rowan's chest, running her fingers around her nipple and gently flicking her thumb over the bud. Rowan's left nipple was braced on her lower back, pulling her closer to her.

Meanwhile, Violet's mouth was worshiping Rowan's other breast. She laid kisses around it before homing in on her nipple, her tongue lashing over it and her hot wet mouth sucking.

Rowan was squirming on Violet's lap from the sensations Violet was giving her. She felt her hips moving in response to Violet's actions. Rowan was a bit surprised that Violet was this emboldened. Still, Rowan knew Violet had never been "sexually free"; she'd just had to put up with a "woman's burden". Her husband had not been giving his sexual favours. He'd only thought of his own pleasure. Violet was enjoying sex for the first time ever. Rowan let Violet have it her way.

When Violet released her breasts momentarily to swap her attention, Rowan shifted to try and prevent the loss of the feeling Violet had been giving her. It felt so good that she did it again, with intent this time. Violet soon had them both moaning as she ground herself against Rowan. They were both desperate for more!

Wanting to please Violet as much as Violet was pleasing her, Rowan rolled them over so that Violet was on her back on the bed. She stood by the bed and drank at the sight of Violet in front of her. Violet lay there, naked, her long cinnamon hair in disarray, her chest flushed and heaving with her passion, and the glint of lust in her eyes. Rowan wondered if she knew how beautiful she looked. Had anyone ever told her that?

Violet lay there a little stunned at the sudden loss of pleasure. Violet had never experienced anything like this and wanted more. She wanted to see stars and unknown galaxies as she lay with Rowan. She looked up at Rowan, and for the first time in her life, she didn't feel like she needed to hide anything; she wanted Rowan to keep looking at her like she was the most important thing in the universe.

Rowan, however, had other ideas. She glanced up at Violet, who wanted a bit more but was still a little apprehensive at the perplexing situation but eager at the same time.

"Can I?" Rowan asked nervously, laying her entwined with Violet was all she ever wanted. This cosmic moment between her and Violet was all so perfect.

Violet nodded her permission.

Violet reached out and ran her fingertips across Rowan's breasts. She jerked her hand back when Rowan's breasts quivered with anticipation. She glanced up at Rowan and seeing encouragement in her eyes; she tried again.

"I think you'll like this," said Violet, as she blushed a deep red. She'd never done anything like this, but Marc had dirty magazines with pictures like this. Violet had liked the images in Marc's dirty magazines. She wanted to do that to Rowan! Hopefully, Rowan would like it, anyway, there was nothing to do but try!

Rowan took a moment to register what Violet meant. The sensation of Violet's tongue parting her pussy lips, however, was soon all she could think of. She let Violet's tongue lash up and down her moist folds, never quite reaching her clit. She began to lift her hips up towards her face, desperately needing more, but Violet wasn't quite ready to relent.

"Please," Rowan whispered, wanting more.

Violet began to growl as she lapped up Rowan's heavenly juices gently, the vibrations adding to the pleasure that Rowan was feeling, but still not enough to push her over the peak.

"Violet!" Rowan moaned in frustration.

At hearing her name and wanting to bring her lover pleasure, Violet plunged two fingers into Rowan's depths and moved her mouth to her clit. Violet began to suck on her clit, gently grasping it between her teeth and slowly teasing it.

The moment Rowan felt Vioet''s tongue on her clit, she felt herself falling. Waves of pleasure washed over her, each peak a little higher. Just when Rowan thought it was all too much, Violet stopped her ministrations and allowed Rowan to come down a little.

While Rowan gathered herself, Rowan moved them to the centre of the bed. She positioned herself over Violet and began planting kisses over Violet's bruised body. She particularly liked the little mewling sounds Violet made when she flicked his tongue over her nipples. Rowan knew Violet was ready for more when she started moaning and arching into her touch.

Rowan paused a moment to look into Violet's eyes before beginning to move. She began gently slide her fingers only a little way out before pushing back into Violet's hot depths.

As she began to make deeper thrusts, Violet began to move with her. She felt a rush of pleasure every time she thrust deep inside her. She began to push back with more urgency, spurring Rowan to pick up her pace. Soon Rowan was thrusting her fingers hard and fast into Violet's welcoming pussy.

Violet moaned in frustration when Rowan stopped for a moment. She moved her leg over Rowan's shoulder. When Rowan began pumping into her again, she could feel how much deeper she was, and she gently moaned his name in appreciation.

"Not good enough," she stated as she kissed Violet firmly on the lips. The two lovers lay on each other. The simple massage long forgotten.

Night was falling when Rowan helped Violet back to the clinic. Violet was getting better, but she still needed Dr. Leigh's care. Violet lay in the clinic, staring at the ceiling.

She was confused and trying to get her thoughts and feelings in order. Rowan perplexed her. Just thinking about Rowan made her quivery inside; she definitely desired her. Rowan was so beautiful and so strong...but there was more to it than that. Violet felt as though she could trust her. Love her...? They'd had a wonderful time together. Violet had never felt like that before. She'd never received so much pleasure. With Marc, it had been painful, a chore, a woman's duty. Yet, with Rowan...she'd seen stars and galaxies unknown. Violet wanted Rowan to be more than a friend. Violet wanted Rowan, but it was wrong? Yet, how could something so wrong be so right?

When Violet tried to quantify her feelings, she couldn't. Violet barely knew Rowan and yet found herself considering what it might be like to spend her life with her. She considered herself to be a rational person, not prone to flights of imagination (apart from her sixth sense). But, here she was, daydreaming like a love-struck teenage girl. Yet, Violet's sixth sense told her something was wrong with Antelope Hill.

Violet decided that tomorrow, she would play her hand. She would sink or swim. Violet would admit to Rowan that she was gay. She would tell Rowan the kinds of things she wanted to do. (The sort of things she'd seen in Marc's dirty magazines.) Violet knew she had to---or risk losing Rowan forever.

The next morning came. Violet met Rowan at the cafe. Rowan was delighted to see her. Violet looked like she'd been tossing and turning all night. Her long cinnamon hair was tangled and frizzy. Still, Rowan thought she looked adorable; she was imagining how mussed she would look after a night in her bed.

"Rough night?" Rowan questioned as she passed Violet a cup of coffee.

"Yeah...I have something to tell you," said Violet as she trepidatiously stirred sugar into the coffee. It had been so nice here, and now Violet was risking losing everything.

Rowan could tell it was bad news. Was Violet finally leaving Antelope Hill? How could she survive if Violet left? She loved Violet.

"Rowan...I like you...a...lot. You're my best friend in the world...but it's more than that. I'm not sure how to tell you this...I love you! I want you in the same way a man wants a woman..." said Violet. Her cheeks were red. She gulped down her coffee and started to put her jacket on. After an admission like that, Rowan would be sure to kick her out! No matter how much she wanted it, a woman loving a woman---like a woman loved a man was wrong.

"Also, I'm not sure this is the place for me---it would be wrong to start something if I'm not going to stay. Besides, we hardly know anything about each other...you and this town are such an enigma. I've really enjoyed our time together, and I think we should leave it at that. So thank you for taking care of me and pleasant memories." stated Violet. Her jacket was on so she headed for the door.

"Is that all, Violet? You're just leaving because you're gay? What about my feelings? What if I was to say I feel the same way about you?" questioned Rowan. She was also blushing a deep red. Rowan knew it was time to make or break. This was the moment she'd been dreading. This was the moment she'd looking forward to? She was breaking so many rules!

Violet was halfway to the door. But Violet's cheeks flushed red with shame and embarrassment. How could it be possible that Rowan felt the same way? Violet didn't have that much luck! She couldn't hope that much. If Rowan was lying to her, Violet was sure her heart would shatter into a thousand pieces.

"Please sit down, and let's talk...it's not all I have to tell you. I need you to be calm down so I can explain everything to you. Please?" questioned Rowan--gesturing to the chair. She knew Violet was still in lots of pain despite putting on a tough facade.

Violet knew Rowan was making an effort still, she wanted to scream at her. What was there to explain? It was wrong to feel this way! She was certain of it. Society told her so! Nothing Rowan could say would make this right. Women couldn't love a woman the same way a woman loved a man!

Violet was about to scream this into Rowan's face, yet when she really looked at Rowan. She seemed to be in turmoil. Violet could tell Rowan was upset and at a loss for words. Violet had never seen Rowan like this...so forlorn. So alone...Violet didn't like that look on Rowan because she loved Rowan. The moment Violet realized this, her rage and anger slipped away. She had no idea why but she suddenly wanted to comfort Rowan, tell her it was alright.

"OK," Violet said softly. Nothing could be wrong with hearing Rowan out for five minutes.

Violet pulled out the chair and sat down. She turned her tear-stained face towards Rowan.

"What did you want to tell me?" she questioned.

"I need you to promise that you will hear me out," Rowan said. Rowan was internally panicking. This was breaking so many rules! How could she be revealing her pack's secrets and to a mortal?

Violet shrugged and nodded her head. Rowan looked at her intently; she was trying to decide if Violet was ready. Still, it was time to sink or swim---for better or worse. Finally, Rowan sighed, tossed caution to the wind, and began.

"I'm a werewolf. I have two natures that exist in one body. You're my true mate. All werewolves have a true mate, the one person that is the other half of their soul. You're a woman...and you're my true mate. I've been waiting for you my whole life..for eons." She paused, looking into Violet's eyes, trying to read her thoughts.

"That's what you're going to tell me?" Violet asked; her voice was thick with anger.

Rowan nodded, still trying to figure out what Violet was thinking. Her kingdom for what Violet was thinking...

The sound of Violet's hand smacking Rowan's face echoed around the small cafe.

" I'm honest with you. I tell you intimate secrets; I bare my soul to you because I love you. How dare you mock me like that? Do you think so little of me that I would believe a story like that? At least tell a better lie...than I'm a werewolf." Violet stated sarcastically. She was livid...beyond words. Violet, still teary-eyed, began to rise out of the chair. She was going to leave with no regrets this time! Rowan wanted to mock her. Fine! Violet's departure was what Rowan deserved.

Rowan's wolf took over. She had no intention of letting Violet leave. Violet was hers. Her true mate had come to her after all these centuries. Rowan wouldn't let her true mate go. She firmly placed herself in front of Violet, one hand on each arm of the chair, preventing her from leaving. Violet felt Rowan's hot breath upon her neck.

Violet stared into her face and once again thought that she saw a flicker of amber across Rowan's eyes. Afraid, she sat back down into the chair.

Rowan said through gritted teeth. "I understand that it is a lot to accept, and I am sorry to tell you this so soon, but you left me no other choice. I can't live without you." Violet was scared, and Rowan was acting more and more like Marc. She didn't know what to say. Rowan could see the fear on Violet's face.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I give you my word, and my word is my bond. But I need you to know who I am---everything that I am. This what we are going to do." Rowan said in a slightly calmer voice. "You are going to sit in that chair. You are not going to run. You are not going to scream. I am going to show you that I am telling you the truth. Can you do that?"

Terrified, Violet nodded her head; she had no idea how Rowan was going to prove that she was a werewolf. Violet would just have to let it play out, come hell or high water.

Rowan backed away from her, never letting her eyes leave Violet's. She took off her sweater, revealing modest breasts in a simple bra. She watched with amusement as Violet's eyes began to roam over her body. When Rowan started to remove her jeans, Violet began to blush. When Rowan got down to her panties. Violet's eyes snapped up to the ceiling. Rowan found her innocence with women tempting.

"Look at me, and don't look away Rowan commanded Violet. "I want you to watch so you can't say it was a trick."

Violet dragged her eyes from the ceiling and made sure that they stayed on Rowan. As soon as Rowan was sure that she had Violet's full attention, she began to shift into her wolf. Black fur and stary silver gray sprouted all over her body. It took less than 10 seconds for Rowan to complete her transformation. A wolf now stood in front of Violet.

"Oh...my..." said Violet. Unsure what to say, unsure what to do. She wondered if there were words for what she was feeling, but none came to her.

"Rowan...?" she questioned. The wolf nodded its head and morphed back into Rowan.

"Are you okay?" Rowan questioned Violet, expecting her love to bolt for the door any minute.

"Yes...well...no. I don't know. You can't just tell me that there are werewolves and then expect me to be fine with it five minutes later. " said Violet, wondering what to do. Words still hadn't come to her. Violet ran her hands through her long cinnamon hair. She felt loved and betrayed at the same time. Violet didn't know what she wanted. Violet knew she wanted Rowan.

"I don't even know where to begin!" Violet finally declared in frustration.

Rowan smiled gently at her. "I'd give you some advice, but this is a first for me too."

"Tell me more about all of this. Is this a real thing, or did I die in the car accident?" questioned Violet. She considered dying in the car accident to be a very serious probability.

"'I'm a werewolf; everyone here in Antelope Hill is I run the pack because I am an Alpha. That's why I'm busy all the time." Rowan replied. Seeing that this confused Violet even more, Rowan tried to explain. It was also hard for her to explain ancient traditions to a mortal.