League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 05

Story Info
Conclusion with Vampirella and the Doctor.
5.3k words
4.58
5.8k
7
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

This version of Vampirella is based on the Warren Publishing years. Megan Fox as Vampi, Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor, Cara Delevingne as special guest villain.

xxx

London, 1881.

Vampirella had always had relationships. Friends, family and lovers. In fact the statuesque beauty had quite the healthy sexual appetite. For men and women alike. The raven haired alien female had feelings, desires and a taste for blood. She was an inhabitant of the planet Drakulon, a world with twin suns and where the Vampiri race drank the blood that flowed in the rivers. By a quirk of nature the water there was composed of the same elements that constitute haemoglobin thus was born people who depended on blood for sustenance. When the world began to flounder due to its drying up of blood under the scorching suns she had escaped to Earth in a spaceship in order to investigate the warm blooded human race. Crash landing she was now marooned on Earth in the nineteenth century where she devoted herself to fighting evil of all kinds. And getting laid as often as possible.

"Very wet there, aren't you my dear?"

"Then enter me, you devil."

Prince Arthur, son of the Queen, stared down at the curvy form on her back and was filled with a strong desire to sheath his manhood deep within her sex. Her jet black hair was spread out on the pillow and her big bosom heaved as she breathed in and out, the nipples erect and rosy against her alabaster skin. The naked lovers were in a small bedroom off of the Kings Road and the moonlight streamed in through the open window on a hot night. Vampi wrapped her arms around Arthur's neck as he stroked her hips with firm caresses. He fell upon her as she inched her legs open and exposed her very slick cunt. The amorous black haired enchantress lifted her hips as he shifted into position and his hard prick brushed her inner thigh, nudged her entrance and slid all the way in.

"Yes! Give me that cunt splitter!" She cried at the superb jolt of penetration.

Arthur gave a wiggle of his pelvis until he was adequately inside her wet tunnel and began to move in and out. His hips flexed as he drove back and forth in a slow grind that saw his weight settle on top of the voluptuous alien. They moaned in time with each other as she melted into his arms and clung on tight. Her hands moved up and down his flanks as his muscles rippled. As his cock became coated in her love juices the Prince took her harder, a signal for her to lock her long pins around his waist.

"Oh, harder than that if you please." She told him in no uncertain terms.

Sweat prickled his brow as he doubled the rate of his thrusting and the bed creaked noisily beneath them. The mysterious woman oozed confidence and had an uninhibited sexuality that he found impossible to resist. Most women in his circle of friends usually flung themselves at him as a matter of course, he being a Prince of the Realm. "Very well." He thought and circled his hips and plunged deeper inside her.

He fell into a rhythm as he grew more focused and he snorted loudly with each and every power thrust home. His huge organ rammed inside with a welcome familiarity and her hot cunt muscles squeezed him. Her legs draped over his shoulders and he gazed down on the beautiful female with a quivering cock. He was so hard and she was so wet that he had to slow down for fear of coming too soon. He wanted more of this extraordinary creature.

"Up, pup."

Arthur pulled the panting Vampiri into a sitting position and let her settle onto his lap. Face to face they looked deeply into each others eyes as she sank down onto his upright pole inch by inch. Her clear blue eyes mesmerised him as they came to within an inch from each others face, close enough to share hot breath. Her fingers dug into his broad shoulders as she began to grind her lower body in a seductive shuffle that saw his cock buried inside her up to the hilt. Her bright eyes left his as she moved to bury her face in the crook of his neck.

"Have a care, Vampi. I dare not show up at the Palace with a love bite from a vampire.

"Just a little taste, my darling."

"You are an insatiable minx, what are you?"

"Merely hungry, my Prince."

In fact, since she had arrived on Earth she had lived on a special substitute blood serum that kept her thirst under control. Her glossy red lips brushed his flesh and he felt her fangs nibble on him as she fucked him in the intimate sitting position. His arms cradled her sensuous body and closed his eyes in an almost hypnotic embrace as he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair. Her body almost burned to the touch as she pressed tiny kisses along his collarbone and he gritted his teeth. The angle of penetration made for a maddening friction that saw both revel in mutual ecstasy.

"Oh, that's it."

Arthur cupped her behind as his neck was nibbled and his hair tousled in her busy fingers. Then she surprised him by lifting off and letting his knob slip out of her gaping sex and spun around. Vampirella dropped her vibrant body onto his with her back to him and he held onto her hips as his erection entered her once more. She duly rolled her hips to and fro, grinding her clitoris on the base of his stiff cock, and his heart missed a beat. She sighed as his fingers moved across her fine abdomen and met her pubes. He pulled on the neatly trimmed dark curly hair and teased her sensitive clit while exhaling on the nape of her neck.

"Ooh, yes!"

She felt him lifting up into her as he slid a finger inside her anus and thrust up hard. Vampi looked over her pale shoulder and her mouth gaped. The thrilling sensation of her two holes being pleasured was sublime and she rode him with renewed vigour. Her huge breasts thrust forward as she moved and Arthur gasped when her long nails dug into his thighs.

"That will make me cum."

"Isn't that the idea?"

Not yet, damn you! I could fuck you all night he thought. Impaled on his thick rod Vampirella felt her own impending climax and tossed her head back.

"Yes! I'm going to cum!"

Fucking knew it thought Arthur as he began to piston up as she ground down with faster strokes. Unable to hold out he erupted inside her and held her tits in both hands as he shuddered to a halt. His cum seeped out and ran down her crack and he inhaled deeply in order to catch his breath. They fell back and stayed glue together for several more minutes, wallowing in the afterglow. Arthur laid still with a self satisfied grin and watched the smoking hot woman rise from the bed and fluff up her long mane.

"It's nearly morning. I need to rest." Her words were a signal for him to leave.

She turned to the bed as the moonlight illuminated her 34C cup breasts. Pure sexuality radiated off her as her hand casually went in between her upper thighs to catch the dampness that escaped her hot snatch.

"Very well. I shall depart. Just don't leave town any time soon."

"Heaven forbid, my Prince."

As he gathered his things Vampirella began to tend to her toilet when she saw the hand written note on a table by the bedroom door.

"Come at once. I have a new lead in locating the final key. Meet me at the base of Big Ben. The Doctor."

"Odds bloodkins." Exclaimed the vibrant off worlder.

x

Unaware of the presence of the Doctor as they made love Prince Arthur and Vampi fucked their brains out in total bliss. The female Time Lord had stood by the slightly open bedroom door and watched through the crack as Vampi impaled herself over and over on the mans stiff cock.

"Oh."

The Doctor looked on wide eyed as the naked vixen from Drakulon tossed her black wavy hair around and rode her lover like a bucking bronco. The woman from Gallifrey felt both her hearts thump in her chest at the erotic sight and focused on Vampirella's cunt that drove down on him to the hilt. His eight inch erection looked slick and shiny when it emerged from the woman's quim and his large scrotum bounced up to meet her butt crack as he re entered. In two minds whether to discreetly leave or witness the pair in sexual congress the Doctor was in a trance as she moved her hand to the braces of her culottes and let them down. Then she undid the waist and let them fall to her knees.

"Don't stop, lover." Cried Arthur.

Don't stop, agreed the Doctor as her middle finger slid into her hot box. Turned on by the rutting couple she parted her legs and went on tiptoe just out of sight and humped at her digit with a roll of her hips. Her muff grew wetter and wetter with each movement of her finger.

"Mmm." She moaned as she brought it to her lips and sucked on it slowly.

The taste of her own juices only heightened her guilty arousal and she cupped her mound with both hands. As the lovers grew louder the Doctor pushed back at the wall and closed her yes. The sound of groaning and squishing of body parts drove the Time Lord wild. With two fingers on either side of her erect clitoris she rubbed hard with her thumb and struggled to stay mum.

"Fuck me Vampi!"

As the couple on the bed drew to their natural conclusion so the Doctor humped the fuck out of her hand. With a jealous pang, wishing it were she with either the Prince or the vampire, she brushed her cunt faster and faster until she came and warm fluids dropped out onto her palm. Silently composing herself she shook her head to clear it and scribbled a note for Vampirella and left.

x

One London's newest features was the already iconic Westminster clock tower known as Big Ben, built twenty two years before in 1859. At eleven floors high the Elizabeth Tower housed several bells, the largest of which at fifteen tons was naturally Big Ben. A little known fact of the tower was that a third of the way up is a prison room, where members of the House of Commons in breach of codes of conduct were imprisoned. The Doctor had acted quickly once she had received an anonymous tip that the final mechanical key needed to trigger the doomsday weapon known as the H bomb was hidden under Big Ben.

'Go to Big Ben. Once there find the seller in the cellar. Then vault the vault and creep into the crypt. When you have done these to find the key stare at the stairs.'

The message was signed 'an old acquaintance.'

"How odd," thought the Doctor, naturally curious, if a little suspicious.

She hurried to Westminster as dawn broke and found a hunched figure clutching a basket of flowers by Big Ben.

"Morning dear. Primroses? Two bundles for a penny. Or maybe violets. Penny a bunch."

The Doctor could not make out any features of the female flower seller as she stood over her in her long coat, striped top and high waist culottes.

"Actually what I need are directions. How do I gain access to the vault of Big Ben?"

"Creep under the lobby and you shall find where you seek."

The Doctor nodded and found not only one but three exits to the Central Lobby of the House of Commons. She walked briskly to an intricately tiled floor until she came to the great vaulted Royal entrance at the foot of Big Ben. Opening the door under the buttressed porch the female Time Lord discovered a winding staircase that led to a mosaic covered vault.

"Stare at the stairs."

She took out her sonic screwdriver and swept it in a long arc over the stone steps. It was at the moment when she received the crack on the back of her head and she fell into a crumped heap.

x

The Doctor opened her eyes with a start and shook her head to clear her vision. Completely stripped she found herself backed up to the stone wall of the tower prison. Her wrists were tightly bound together behind her back, with a second length of rope binding her elbows so that they touched the small of her back. With her upper body thus her already substantial breasts pushed up and out from her chest as she rose and fell. Her legs had been placed apart by two feet and her delicate ankles had been secured in floor bracelets. The room was perfectly square with walls about twenty feet high and a single door with a tiny window with metal bars.

"Is someone there?" She asked as the shape of a person drew nearer, shrouded in a full length monk's habit that fell to the floor.

The brown robes completely obscured whoever was under the large hood. The Doctor, still in her early days of her latest regeneration tried to recall where she had seen such a monk in any of her previous incarnations.

"Just who are you? And why am I a prisoner?"

The hood was slowly lowered by two slender hands and a wide eyed female with thick brows looked back at her. Her fair hair looked somewhat tousled as it fell about her thin face with the high cheekbones.

"Do you not remember, Doctor? Of course we've both changed since we last met. Mine for the better don't you think?"

"You...you're...the Meddling Monk!"

"I prefer 'Time Meddler' if you don't mind. And yes, it is I."

"And you are a she now?"

"In the flesh, as are you I see. Although my thirteenth regeneration threw a unseen twist."

Herself a renegade Time Lord the so called Monk had been blessed with the unique ability to renew or regenerate old or fatally wounded bodies. Twelve times this is granted, although there were some exceptions to the rule. For instance the Master had been given a new cycle of regenerations by the High Council of Time Lords. Like the Doctor the Monk had left the home world to explore the Universe, past and future, and experience all the wonders. Unlike the Doctor the Monk was amoral and loved to meddle and try to alter historical events that had been written, mostly for personal gain and vanity.

"Behold."

The female monk threw off her habit to display her naked form. At six feet tall her hair, eyes and creamy skin were stunning, and her body was jaw dropping in its perfection. She had a nice pair of breasts atop a slender chest, a tight bottom and long, slim legs. Far from being just a woman she proudly presented her generous sized penis that hung flaccid between her bared upper thighs.

"You're a Futanari!"

"Isn't that something! Never in the history of Gallifrey has there been such an occurrence."

The Doctor wondered how the Monk had survived the Time War. That devastating conflict between Time Lords and the Daleks.

"What do you want?"

"I have located the final key, Doctor. All that I require from you is the other three and the detonator. Yes, I have been working under the alias of Fantomas as I constructed the H bomb. The Rani helped me to cultivate the bacillus. She's a he now and quite a good fuck. London is the desired target for the bomb. Yes, the Germans have been most generous."

"But why start World War One thirty one years early?"

"Personal gain, and also because it's such naughty fun. Of course the stronger, militaristic Germans will win under Bismarck, and there will be no Hitler or Nazi's. France and England will be contained and America will become virtually isolated. With the Jews safe from the Holocaust, Einstein will remain a German citizen, develop space travel first and land a man on the Moon by the Thirties. How delicious!"

The Doctor listened with a grim face and squirmed on her bare feet. Faced with this apparent weapon of mass destruction Queen Victoria and her secret organisation the 'Torchwood Institute' had recruited several unique individuals, including herself, to seek out and neutralize the threat. "I know that you have a high threshold of pain. Even Morbius and Davros could not break you. But I have a rather different notion for obtaining information."

The Monk began to stroke her cock into an erect state as she ogled the voluptuous naked Doctor.

"You turned out to be quite a looker, Doctor. Nice body indeed."

The monk looked at the agitated Doctor. Her smooth rise of a belly led the eye to her downy covered quim between her parted legs. The Futanari approached the straining captive and moved her hands over her bountiful bosom, strumming the nipples at the same time. Then her hands snaked down the Doctor's flanks to her wide hips where they curved inward to the desired target of her tantalising muff.

"So very hot there."

The Monk slipped one hand between the open legs and touched the moistening cunt. The Doctor moaned and moved with the invading fingers that now delved into her vulnerable sex. The only sound in the dark cell was the heavy panting of the Doctor as her thighs and most private area were stroked and fingered.

"Are you becoming aroused, Doctor. You can see that I am."

The Doctor lowered her eyes to the woman's rampaging erect cock, now a threatening nine inches proud. It throbbed visibly as it stood out at a sixty degree angle from her body.

"Tell me where I can find the other keys."

"Absolutely not." The Doctor said with her chin up.

The Monk dropped to her knees and leaned in to kiss the Doctor's increasing dampness and let her tongue run over the swollen surface of the outer labia. In her stringently bound position the Doctor had no choice but to watch her captor between her splayed legs hump in and out with her mouth smothering her nether regions.

"You taste divine. Are you sure I can't persuade you to talk?"

The Doctor shook her head as the top of her mound was peppered with kisses before a tongue licked up and down her slit and darted inside her pink, inner folds. Now the Doctor was licked long and deep and she tilted her head back as she felt herself swabbed from perineum to clitoris.

"I need this cunt!"

The Doctor stifled a shriek as she realised there and then that the Time Meddler was going to fuck her! Seemingly the meddler thought that forced sexual intercourse would loosen her tongue. The Monk stood and gave her huge appendage a clockwise twist and the Doctor stared unblinking at the massive shaft. The mushroom sized head was placed at the Doctor's abused pussy entrance and her clear eyes widened in sheer surprise as the thick member pushed up into her tight cunt. She gave a huge gasp as the cock moved slowly in and out of her with unencumbered strokes. The Monk held onto her hips as her pelvis rotated over and over and the Doctor gasped as her cunt expanded to take it in.

"Tight cunt, Doctor. You'll make another Time Lord very happy one day I'm sure."

Barely inches apart the fair haired Futanari looked into the Doctor's face as she was impaled on the rigid pole. Then she yelped as her tits were slapped from left to right. The Monk laughed as the hefty boobs bounced and shook from the blows. Now the Doctor was fucked hard, the big organ buried in her cunt with every inward thrust. Her tits were alternately kissed and slapped as she tugged on her binds helplessly. The Monk seemed to be obsessed by a sadistic lust as she shoved the immense organ inside ever deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Intoned the fair haired Futanari as every muscle in her legs strained with her concerted effort.

As she was fucked harder and harder the Doctor concentrated on the huge cock and focused her mind on every bump, ridge and vein as her cunt was stretched. Despite her predicament she felt an orgasm build and build and she thought she might very well pass out again.

"Speak Doctor, speak."

I shall not. I shall not. I shall not. The Monk pulled out and left the big head just inside the Doctor.

"Look at that! How erotic."

The Doctor felt her legs tremble as the glistening wet cock was held still between her thighs, a thin trickle of her juices winding to the Monks astonishing scrotum. Back inside the big erection pushed up inside her snug twat and the Doctor felt every nerve ending catch fire.

"By Rassilon!"

No longer in control of her emotions the Doctor was hopelessly lost in the sublime throes of an overwhelming euphoria that made both of her hearts leap in her chest. Just one more push, one more push would do it. Her head snapped back as she came and welcomed the glow that followed. Then the Monk buried her cock right up to the hilt, her balls resting in the crack of the Doctor's ass and groaned as her cock head swelled and throbbed inside the Doctor. Gush after gush flooded the exposed cunt as she ejaculated with a blessed relief. She withdrew, still erupting sperm which exited the Doctor's overflowing muff and splashed on the stone floor.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12