League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such fun. Now I have to resort to more violent means."

The Monk stepped away from the sagging Doctor and produced a eight inch long whip with thongs along the entire length.

"Let us see if this will loosen your tongue."

"Hold, you foul creature!"

The voice came from an unearthly raven haired beauty who flung her large black cape over her back. Revealing her signature costume of a red sling suit with the front almost completely cut out Vampirella stood proud and defiant. Her stunning bosom thrust out from the top of her outfit where two very thin straps were met by a gold ring that attached to her white collar. Her heavy bust tapered to a small waist and flared hips. Every muscle in her body was taut as she looked at the Doctor and made eye contact. Her full, red lips pouted and a brow raised she planted her feet wide and dug the heels of her shiny black boots into the dusty floor.

"You!"

The Meddler's eyes widened then narrowed to two slits as she stood tall and alert. Both moved slowly towards each other like two cats, hissing and displaying their claws. Their hips undulated as they breathed heavily with excitement and trepidation. Vampirella made her first mistake by temporarily lowering her gaze at the rigidly extended nipples of the Futanari. She shrieked as suddenly the two of them met, their hands entwined palm to palm. With their feet dug firmly in the floor they tested each others strength as they both pushed hard. Neither backed down as their noses came to within an inch apart and they stared deeply into each others eyes.

"Have a care, vampire. I shall not yield."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorched"

Replied Vampi as her right boot locked behind the Monk's left calf and her tits slammed into her rivals. Both groaned as they wrestled, breast to breast, grinding into each other so that they were soon belly to belly, cunt to cock. Vampi bared her razor sharp fangs and the fair haired Time Lord gasped and let her foothold slip and she was on her back on the floor.

"Witch!"

"Slut!"

Vampi fell on top with a fleshy smack and pressed herself down hard as they both reached out for each others hair. Locked together they rolled over and over, arriving at the bound feet of the Doctor.

"How do you fare, Doctor?"

The Time Lord looked on in awe at the catfight in front of her.

"Just get a shift on, will you?" With an unexpected twist Vampirella succeeded in scissoring the Meddler's head in her thighs and they thrashed around wildly on the floor. Vampi squeezed tightly with the others face in her crotch and dug her nail into the flesh of her tits. Then the Monk bit hard into the dark haired ones thigh and she was forced to relinquish her hold. No sooner had they broken apart they came back together and Vampi had her minimalist red outfit was ripped from her bosom and hung down at her hips. Her mammoth breasts were gleaming with sweat and grime and they heaved as she panted loudly.

"AGH!"

The Meddler was crazed as she attacked with both hands raised. Like wild animals they met and tore into each other again. Vampirella's costume was shredded and fell apart as her creamy flesh developed red scratches. Her hair, swinging tits, snatch and ass cheeks were grabbed and pulled as she fought back with fangs bared.

"No...you...don't!"

As their breath came in gasps they locked in a bear hug and with a mighty effort Vampi managed to bite the back of the blonde Time Lord. Saliva dribbled down her ample cleavage as she moved in for the kill. She straddled a heaving Monk and gripped her thighs tightly against the struggling Futanari. The obscene appendage rose up to half mast in a final gesture as she let out a primeval scream as her jugular was torn open by the victorious vampire. Blood streamed down the huge tits of Vampi who got off of her defeated opponent and stood tall.

"Is she dead?" Asked the Doctor, more to break the terrible silence than to affirm the obvious as the Time Meddler bled out.

"I believe so. Pity she died in vein." Came the answer as the Doctor was untied.

She rubbed her aching ankles and wrists as she bent to the motionless Monk.

"The threat of war is over. No more meddling from you Monk."

As the Doctor and Vampirella left the prison room, both still naked, they noticed a rectangular stone object that didn't seem to really belong.

"I wonder."

The Time Lord bent low and discovered the entrance to what was undoubtedly the Monk's TARDIS. As they both entered they found themselves in the control room of the Mark IV type time and space machine. The Monk had chosen the 'coral' theme with the golden walls and small hexagonal impressions. Vampi looked at a black apparatus that was placed by the time rotor. Almost like a spider it sat on eight legs and had four empty slots at the top.

"It's the H bomb. Without the detonator and keys."

"What do you propose we do with it?"

The Doctor made herself busy flicking this and pressing that. Then she pointed to the door for them both to leave.

"What did you do?"

The TARDIS dematerialised as they watched, the familiar wheezing noise decreasing in volume as it did so.

"I've set the coordinates for the Sun. The ship will not be able to withstand the intense heat and will be destroyed, along with the bomb. You know that I could return to Drakulon whenever you decide?"

"Thank you, Doctor. Another time, perhaps. I'm having too much fun on Earth right now."

"Come on then, let's tell the others."

As they took the stairs neither of them noticed the crumpled body of the Meddler begin to give off a warm glow.

x

"Do you suppose there will ever be another weapon like the H bomb?"

The Doctor was on the bed of Vampirella and both had their legs entwined. Both were on their sides in a scissors position as their cunts made intimate contact.

"It would take a genius ten years to create and build another like it. This age is not meant for such devastating weapons of mass destruction."

As they spoke the naked darlings ground their nether regions against each other amd their clits touched and pressed together. The Doctor rotated her hips and shuddered from the sensational pressure on her clit and thrust her bosom up with a deep sigh. She looked down and was pleased to see Vampi shaking wildly, her hot and pink inner folds wet and glistening. They had figured out the perfect angle long ago where one could use her slit to rub inside the labial lips of the other. By now the pair of them were wet and slick and the incredible friction has set them up nicely for the next step.

"Hand me the toy."

Vampi leaned over to her left and reached for a large double ended leather dildo. She smeared petroleum jelly on both ends and fed one end inside her opening. Then she handed the big toy to the Doctor and she slid onto the other end. They edged towards each other by dragging their backsides along the bed and they both gasped at the sublime penetration.

"What a gorgeous feeling."

Two inches had vanished inside the two humping females and that was increased by two more as they thrust at each other. The Doctor raised her hips off the bed as a fifth inch of leather wormed its way inside her quim. Her eyes were riveted on her lovers as she panted from the heavenly insertion of the dildo. "Together, Doctor."

Both concentrated and reached out to stroke each others legs. Almost touching now their wet cunts hugged the dildo as they rocked in a rhythmic motion. Vampi's huge tits bounced up and down and the Doctor watched them closely.

"I've missed this. I was a tiny bit jealous when you and Prince Arthur made love."

She let out a groan as her bottom was dragged along and she was impaled on the sex toy. Vampirella was now in control as she made longer and deeper motions that saw her virtually fuck the Doctor.

"Oh, my!"

The Doctor made louder moans and at a higher pitch. The powerful shafting was now a relentless assault as the pair of them were filled to the hilt. They screamed simultaneously as they experienced crashing orgasms and then collapsed in a heap side by side. They hugged close, feeling their skin on each others and gently kissing.

"Take me again," pleaded the Doctor as her two hearts beat fast.

Vampi licked her middle finger and reached down and flitted over the Doctor's clit. She in turn put her hand between the parted legs of Vampi and started to caress her mound. Without taking their eyes off each other they inserted two fingers inside each other and began to frig each other. They moved on the bed and Vampi laid on top so that their breasts pressed on the others.

"I love it."

The Doctor ran her fingers down Vampi's spine and stroked her bubble of a bottom as her labia was teased and probed. Her hips thrust up and her legs spread out wide and Vampirella took full advantage and slid her fingers in up to the second knuckle. The Doctor longed for release and she yelled loudly as her legs trembled and an overwhelming rush shook her body from head to toe.

END

12