All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Always love your work.

Even if I don't always comment or even if the story is not for me, you have always been able to draw me in. You mentioned we might not like this MC, but so far I find him very enjoyable and likeable MC. I love the incest stories that have romance and love as the backdrop to their sexual side of the relationship, more than sex for the sake of sex, but I also love a good 'harem' story also so this is starting out on a good a note for being MY type of story, I look forward to much more of this. Thanks for Sharing.

tlk2metlk2mealmost 2 years ago

Keep ot going, looking forward to seeing where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

think he should fuck the principal next. love the story.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
Nice

I thought this was a very good story, I was worried because of your intro. He seems likable to me but things change. Of course the sex with his family was amazing to read, as always with your work, I look forward to seeing more.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I liked it, strong start to a series. I gave 5*, my only comment would be that it felt like a bit of a fast jump to the full family incest although I get that mom and sisters were already that inclined. But that doesn't stop me from looking forward to the next chapter.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Fantastic start to a hot n sexy series. eager to read more soon please.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Really really looking forward to the next chapter on this one. Checking off a ton of my boxes already. Great job, Ultimate

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

Unless he turns into a complete and utter douche, he's not that unlikable. But based on your intro, I'm guessing he turns into a complete and utter douche. Ah well, fingers crossed I'm wrong!

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm hoping people don't think he's a douche! But I'm just aware of what some people may think when the MC... enjoys his life, so to speak. I do try and write likeable characters.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. Loved all the characters, the MC the best, you have created him brilliantly. So happy you have 5 chapters written, so looking forward to this story.

I am a fan of your work, and being a Queenslander love the footy angle as a background to the story. What did you think of Magic around? Just so many surprises.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of your brilliant tales

Keep writing strong. Scores a well deserved 5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I understand the reason for it, but you really rushed us from a naive, virgin teen to having sex with his sisters and mother really quickly. Always enjoy your stories but had to take a point off for that miss. Keep up good work! 4*

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story, enjoyed a lot. AAAAA+++++

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Plenty of emotion and tension in there to keep it interesting , sad to say I'm no football fan so team talk etc. won't do it for me, but, rugby union now that's what I call a game. It's a shame pacific countries are not involved in 6 nations perhaps that would make it 8 nations include one you'd have to include both. Do you blokes ever rest I reckon you must sleep with an ideas pad beside your bed. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Commodores and Falcons, all of the major Australian sports, and getting absolutely shitfaced - fuck I love our country.

P.S. While people from Melbourne can be snobby cunts sometimes, there's nothing like the NSW v QLD rivalry. 2014 State of Origin game 2 will be one of the most memorable moments of my childhood and even life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Commodores and Falcons, all of the major Australian sports, and getting absolutely shitfaced - fuck I love our country.

P.S. While people from Melbourne can be snobby cunts sometimes, there's nothing like the NSW v QLD rivalry. 2014 State of Origin game 2 will be one of the most memorable moments of my childhood and even life

Roland58Roland58almost 2 years ago

I liked this story very much so please keep going

LivingWordsLivingWordsalmost 2 years ago

Not an Australian so the sports stuff is unfamiliar to me but you make it easy to follow along. Great story so far, I’m looking forward to the next installment

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 2 years ago

Using an American sports phrase, haha, your writing knocked it out of the Ball Park. Great story, great description, I googled phrases to see what they mean, Bogan and such. I enjoy learning. Please continue and thank you for writing.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great story so far. I didn't think Daniel was that bad. I almost didn't want to read your story because of what you said. Glad I did though. Looking forward to more chapters.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apparently being a deepthroat master and loving swallowing habitually is considered STD free safe sex. Then you go with the insults. Nice, great job. Teach those disgusting losers a lesson.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Good story well written, please continue this arch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great to see another REAL Football Code (after FOOTBALL and Rugby Union) featured.

Anyone for AFL?

Fine wqriter much appreciated from THIS side of the Tassie, but are you really into MM?

Good luck

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

Great start to what will be an outstanding series.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Reread this one to get back up to speed. Did upgrade my score to 5*

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureatealmost 2 years ago

His ‘encounters’ with his mum in the morning and evening seem to be written as two different women. When he’s with her in the evening, it’s as though the morning hadn’t happened.

And there’s a hint about his aunt and his cousins, but no indication as to the cousins gender yet; we can hope that they’re female too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't care for the mum being part of the sexual activity with the son. Would rather that wasn't the case.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Sorry for the "anonymous" schmucks who want to demean your story...talk about STD's, rude comments, etc...they do not appreciate what is a VERY HOT story.

The whole premise has started out very well; too bad Rachel had to be such a slut, right off the bat, but allows for the M/C to step immediately into his role.

That Mom and Sisters are so willingly helpful, they are just the ones to start his senior-year harem.

Kim...best friend...and platonic...can see where that is gonna go, eventually.

And...back to Rachel...???? Is she gonna have some kind of "redemption" in here somewhere? Of some kind...will she be deserving of it? Kinda like the idea of "forgiveness" for the 'train conductor'!!

Dive**5**Stars...definitely deserved!!

Danger_DavoDanger_Davo6 months ago

How have I only found this series now? Can't wait to read the rest of it. The Rangers seem like a thinly veiled West Tigers lol.

Magilla5Magilla53 months ago

Great Story! One additional country where rugby is played - Spain. My youngest brother was on a foreign exchange from his college in Claremont Ca the the university of Madrid Spain. For the year he was there he was on the Rugby team. He said it was very popular as they played against other universities and also against private clubs/teams.

TarissaTarissa25 days ago

So just another harem/incest story where only the guy is a virgin and his long time "virgin " GF turns out to be a whore? How boring. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES