All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the end?????

Strewth!

Mwah?

Your Mate from the Shaky Isles

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Fanbloodytastic ole mate. I love your story and eager for more. so well written and so sexy too. Wish I was as lucky as you back in Dubbo all those years ago.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Love it.....

Thank you.

chucktastic75chucktastic75almost 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Kim finds out about the family fun will she be able to handle it and join them or not?

I think she would.

I think Dan should keep the fwb to a few people like the family, Kim and the teacher maybe a public fwb while Kim is in school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome! Please let this go on for at a few more chapters. Thank you, I really enjoy your writing. (Even if I am just a Yank).

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Really like that Kim is monogamous. Totally makes the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This may be the finest erotic story I have read. It is "writing" and "storytelling" at its best and not just porn.Thank you.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Fantastic, please continue. Kim and Dan can have a serious relationship and still get what they want to accomplish. Kim having a relationship with him as he takes care of the others he loves is very possible. Having someone he can legally marry and have babies with is important. He could still give his sisters babies just not publicly acknowledging himself as the father. Having an intimate relationship with someone you have an emotional connection to is one thing having sex for the sake of sex is another, it shows what sort of a person one is. The description of one who has sex for the sake of sex, shallow useless twit (SUT) comes to mind. It also shows with how one treats others. Yes I have known SUTs. As 5th degree Black Belt I have put some of those on the ground, they do not under understand what no means, were better at making noise and counting coup and thinking they were gods gift to women than being a man.

Having a circle of 4 horny women should be all any one needs to have, adding random outliers also is a medical risk and again shows what type of a caring person one is , again a SUT.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Looks like not all heroes ride white horses or wear capes. Good story and it was fun that Danny got to play in his first game, let alone making the final points. Not sure how it would really be if he was in fact dipping his wick into every thing that came along though. Seems like the chance of a STD would go up with every new conquest he made without protection. But then most young guys aren't think of things like that. Still a good story, thanks.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

I have read many stories on Literotica. I don't think I have ever read one this good. If you ever decide to write a novel, let me know. I would be one of the first to buy it. Your style is excellent and I didn't want this chapter to end. Thank you!~!!!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great stuff, really enjoying this wonderful story. Thank you for the honourable mention, l dips me lid to you, keep up the great work

Roll on the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

I really like this story. Don’t know anything about Australian football, but very good characters. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great read, good job.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter! Good balance of sex and real emotions. I'm a romantic, so I do hope in 5 years we see Danny and Kim together. The one thing that bugs me, and I may have mentioned it in another of your stories is hopping from partner to partner with no protection from STDs. Not sure how many women he'll screw by the last chapter, but likely enough that he'd be assured of at least herpes, probably more if unprotected. He'll also have to protect himself from some woman trying to get pregnant a professional athlete. Anyway - well done! 5*

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Most enjoyable story. A few grammar mistakes to fix otherwise very readable. I’m more interested in Danny’s extra curricular activities they sound like more fun.

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

Simply spectacular!!!! 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! Please write more in this story.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Hmmm! Life got in the way, both good and bad, and l had to put this story on the back burner, just read it tonight. What a blast, this has to be the only League based story l’ve read and it’s just fantastic. All the normal red blooded Australian fantasies rolled into one story.

I’m definitely one of your fans, l like most of your stories, disliking only a couple. You are a talented author.

Keep up the great work. Really loving the NRL angle, being a Brisbanite , l’m backing Broncos and my wife’s team Cowboys as we hurtle through the next six rounds. Who do you support?

Scores 5/5, of course…..

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Good story so far. As to open or poly relationships, definitely NOT for me or my wife. The love and sex we had and presently have, is something neither would want to ruin. Hell, I DO NOT want anyone else except my wife.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

This is a fun series. I am looking forward to the trials and tribbulations that you have in store. Whatever, let the fun continue.

DASTONEDASTONE10 months ago

Great series!

Random question.. I thought "footy" was Australian Rules Football as in the AFL Premiership. I guess it's used for both?

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Bloody brilliant storyline

What an absolutely brilliant story you have given us so far. my favourite character is Kim I’m absolutely in love with her myself and I certainly hope and pray that they both end up together at the end of the story. I’ll be shattered if they’re not.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Lonely for correct words

Great story, but a lot of little errors that pop up. I suggest that you print out a haed copy and have someone else or yourself read it aloud. You'll be surprised at how many little errors will pop up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So far, excellent story. But like Aussie1951 said, " I would be shattered if they are not together at the end".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES