All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this story, but not as good as some of the authors others. Still good characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Depending on what the girls are studying there could be a way for them to be a group. Kim as the wife Wendy his pr person the sisters are just living in his house for convenience.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ In real life that many irons in the fire would burn several people severely.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Well written but I can't get past the feeling this whole series is at the expense of Kim, and I don't like it. Sorry, I'm normally a fan.

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@6King

I agree entirely but that's why fantasy can be so much fun!

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@muskyboy

O Ye of Little Faith!

No spoilers but Kim will always be special.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I liked the concept when the story began but I’m feeling burnt out on this series already. Just don’t really have any interest in the characters and this chapter in particular felt really crammed and rushed

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

A nice tale of family lust, not sure if Kim is really enjoying her life. I mean coming to see her boyfriend off as he goes on a date with another girl ? I mean a bit farfetched .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should bang Wendy's mom too

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series although the "body count" of women is starting to dilute the story a bit. You have so many irons in the fire, I don't know how you find the time. You don't cut corners on plot or the quality of the narrative, unbelievable! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Kim joins the family harem and they all go semi-exclusive with each other. Too many people!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the story so far. Footy sounds a lot like American football lol. I think adding Wendy was a bit of different but is your story. Can't wait for more of it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Really...somebody wants to make a comment on "body count" here?? Danny has a close circle, in Mom, sisters, and Kim; Lisa and Becca are peripherals, but very important to him and his image...

I am quite happy with Daniel's behavior; he is behaving fairly responsibly, and his relationship with Wendy is a very good example. She wants him, he wants her, but both are willing to exercise patience...something that is UNCOMMON in today's youth...

This also pleases me that the emotional level is in play for ALL...this makes the whole story more appealing to me...lots of caring for each other in the offing, they take care of each other so well.

Five**5**Stars, for a very-deserving story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This kid is getting more ass than a toiet in an all girls school!!!!!!! lol lol

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
I agree with you Texasmaddog

Plus, I’m worried about Wendy coming into the picture now , I’ll be shattered if he and Kim don’t end up together at the end… fuck me any man would kill to have a woman like Kim I only hope he works out what Kim is truly offering him. Clearly, Kim doesn’t just love him she’s IN love with him ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES