All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Glad to see this again. Thank you.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

I'm glad to read that he is about to come clean with his girlfriends about his sisters and Mom. Lying by omission is still lying and a relationship can't move forward with lies in it. I look forward to the way you write the next chapter and the way you have Kim and Wendy handle this bombshell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, like many of your others. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only enjoyed about half of this chapter/part. Can't read the mum sex and don't like the lesbian coupling with his girlfriends. Just ruins the storyline........... none of it is necessary for the overall story. To me it detracts and makes the relationships forced that don't need to be.. your story........ but it is ugly........ It certainly doesn't enhance storyline..........

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I think I've mentioned this in a couple other series, but this far into it I find myself skimming through the sex looking for the relevant plot points. I'm still enjoying the series, don't get me wrong, but there's only so many time you can screw the same people. The mention of a baby would be good reason for a sex scene, the girlfriends not so much. 5*

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

This next chapter will even cement the relationships or blow them apart. As you describe them the girls don't appear to have a vindictive bone in their bodies so I don't see danger in that respect but I do see the risk of a separation on some level. We'll just have to wait and see. 5 stars as always.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

The Story is well-written and I believe it can appeal to many readers interested in erotic fiction. However, like Demosthenes384bc I found myself skimming the sex scenes to arrive at the relevant plot points. I'm more into the kind and quality of the relationships that the amount of them. I prefer a story about a committed and exclusive relationship between a guy and one or two women to one in which the guy has multiple partners in not committed and exclusive relationships. Of course, not every relationship lasts a lifetime but I like the stories in which the lovers think that theirs is gonna last that much. I dont like that the lovers get into a relationship thinking/believing it is not going to last, for example, I dont like in this story the relationship with the teacher. In this regard, this author has used in this story a sentence that many other authors use, a sentence that the sappy romantic in me really hates: "you know it can't last/it isn't gonna last...".

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Been a year since this was posted was hoping there would be more added since I read it last. Hope life isn't to hard on you and that you are well. Good story that I want to read more of. Thanks

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Wups guess it hasn't been as long as t said sorry about that.

Wellywang70Wellywang70over 1 year ago

I've read and enjoyed many of your stories but is there going to be any other chapters to this. I need to know if Danny tells Kim and Wendy about his mum and sisters and what there reaction is ?

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for more. I do hope all is well with you and that you find more time to write as you definitely have talent.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

This has been a compelling read. I have enjoyed this, and can't wait to see how you will wrap this story.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

Continues to be soooo good! Can't wait to see how this all plays out for Danny and company.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

I have throughly enjoyed this series. Of course it is yours, the authors desicion, to decide where this goes, but I do hope for a very happy ending for all. 5 stars all the way. Oh I have just realised that there is another part, part 6. Oh I do so hope this is happy.... Time to read the next chapter.

caveman21936caveman219369 months ago

In a sentence with the structure "doing this, he did that" or "she did this, doing that", the same subject performs both actions.

"Walking across the street, I saw a bird." (I did both the walking and the seeing.)

"She walked away from me, giving me the bird." (She did both the walking and the gesturing.)

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Seriously Addicted

This story is like a drug, I can’t wait to read the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCR2 months ago

Great story! Hoping for a good outcome with all, but it will still be entertaining.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

SSSOOO...here we go...

The comments about "no relationship(s) last forever", or to that effect, reflect the problem with a lot of the world view...that relationships are just "throwaway" and that when we tire of whatever it is our wife/partner/significant other keeps doing, and we lose our patience, one/the other/both walk away from the relationship, instead of COMMUNICATING like adults...working out the kinks!!!!!

This story, as I see it, is based on that TRUST between all those involved; I, for one, am hopeful that this decision that Danny has made IS going to be the right one (this IS fantasy after all, and HOPE springs eternal.)

Kim and Wendy WILL accept this revelation...in fact, they will reveal their suspicions that this has been on-going since before they started dating Danny. That the Rachel debacle initiated the family dynamic WILL NOT surprise them; in fact, acceptance and their immersion into the whole dynamic is almost guaranteed...IT IS FAMILY, AFTER ALL!!!!!

A FIVE**5**STAR STORY, the entire series...and I am definitely going to finish this...

😄😘🌝✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌠🌠🌠⚡🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥰💯

And, the EMOTIONAL ASPECT IS the most attractive draw for me, not just the sex!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES