All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cursrahcursrahabout 1 year ago

can't wait for more of this story

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I confess: I skipped the passages about sports but I read and enjoyed (a lot) the rest. I loved it.

DorsheveDorsheveabout 1 year ago

Disappointing with the editing of this story.

Wendy was called wending once.

The games against Parma had shoreline instead of scoreless twice.

Kim and Kyla were mixed up numerous times so it got confusing on who was who. E.g. after the parra game when they were at the training ground Kyla didn’t want to passionately kiss him but then Wendy and Kyla did- what happened with Kim. E.g.2 when they are home he sits on the couch between Kyla and Wendy on the couch with Kyla sitting on the floor??? Where is Kim sitting. This is why it is confusing.

These are only 2 examples but there are many more while the 3 of them are being intimate.

DorsheveDorsheveabout 1 year ago

Then he was woken by soft lips around his coke??

I can usually excuse some mistakes but this story was riddled with them

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So Lisa, Rebecca, and Sue have all faded away? Shame, Lisa and Becca were nice ladies.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Excellent sexy tale as you always manage to write. eels are the wooden spoon champions and even my Dragons managee to do better(most of the time) Keep going ole mate.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

Loved it. If this is the ending then so be it. While I know there is much to explore if you wish, this is a happy way to leave it. Thank you for writing and sharing.

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 1 year agoAuthor

@vanye

They return next chapter! And plan on having them remain for a little while longer.

@londonteadrinker

I have two more chapters written and started another one. Next chapter, I'll have up later to make sure of editing. Hadn't noticed some if the errors noted by @Dorsheve.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story but there were quite a few gaphs with some of the girls names being mentioned either in positions adjacent to themselves or having sex with the one boy at either end at the same time he may be a good rugby player but contortionist he is not. These errors do at times spoil the flow of the story so this is only a four star I'm afraid.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Thank for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual bloody entertaining,nice touch with familiar celebrities ,I’m a follower and fan of ur writing ✍️ cheers .

thatusernameistakenthatusernameistaken7 months ago

Please sort out names. You clearly lost track of who was who and doing what to who else at many points.

Kyla ate Kyla out, etc One was Kim, but which one? That shit takes you right out of the story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

Okay...all the negatives about this last chapter are out there... let's move on then.

Loved reading this, even with the confusion (I think our author had too many irons in the fire, and his writing has suffered a bit...)

The whole footy aspect is ironing out well, Kim has 'returned to the fold,' so to speak, with having accepted the whole Family Plan, with HER as the pivot point (as she should be!), and all the others still involved I the harem.

That Danny is planning the Family Plot, the housing situation, shows he is on top of, and involved, with his situation; plus, bring everyone under one roof, so to speak, makes the keeping of the family secrets somewhat more manageable!!

Looking forward to the return of Lisa, Rebecca, and Sue; Danny having them in his life, and that of his 'inner circle's of women, is important...they will repeat stories of his abilities to others, and more!!

Five Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES