Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe," I whispered.

"I know," she replied.

"I know what will keep me quiet," she added.

And to my dismay she slid her asshole off my cock. But to my relief, she put her hand on my chest and forcefully guided me back to the couch. I collapsed onto it, my cock still standing straight up, and she dropped to her knees.

To say she has a talent is an understatement. The woman has a gift.

She wrapped those lips around me, creating a suction that almost reminded me of that impossibly tight asshole. And she bobbed. I felt her producing more and more saliva, creating a slickness as she stroked my cock with her mouth. And then I found out that she had learned a new trick during our five year hiatus, and she took me into her throat, her nose pressing against my body. I almost climbed up out off the couch, it was almost painful as her throat muscles clenched around the last few inches of my cock. She came up gasping, and then did it again.

I saw her eyes dart to my watch and she pulled off just long enough to say, "Two minutes..."

And then I was lost. Leah looked into my eyes as she started to fuck me with her mouth and I barely could gasp, "Leah, I'm..." I saw a smile flicker in her eyes and she started to suck me harder, and faster, and tighter, and wetter until ...

My God, now I'm the one who can't keep quiet.

I pulsed inside her. Stronger than I'd ever felt. Once. Twice. Three times. Four times. Surely, this is the end, I lamented. But no. Five. Six. Seven. Her eyes filled with tears and I felt her frantically trying to swallow the cum as it just kept ... well, cumming. Her throat closed over my cock again and again as she swallowed deep. Eight. Nine. The poor girl, I couldn't help but lift my hips off the couch and slide even deeper down her throat. Ten.

She kept me in her mouth and those beautiful eyes looked up at me. Somehow pure and raunchy all at once. "I love you," she hushed as she finally slid me out of her mouth. "But I have to hurry."

She scurried to her pile of clothes as my watch switched to 4:30. She put on her blouse, without even her bra. And with nothing else, she walked over to my office chair, naked waist-down, opened her laptop, and a moment later, her hair tussled and her makeup streaked, she perkily chimes in, "Leah's here!"

12