Leah, is it you? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I protested, "Mia, I am not so nice. I did it to make Leah jealous..."

Both girls chortled and Mia said, "You are funny. I like you!"

"Mia. If you like me, would you kindly join Leah and me at a good Italian restaurant?"

"Harry, I appreciate your offer, but I do not want to be a third wheel. I'll feel very uncomfortable..."

"Mia, you don't get it. An average-looking guy like me rarely gets to show up with a pretty girl like Leah. Now imagine all the guys who'll envy me being accompanied by 2 Leahs!..."

Mia gazed at Leah, "It's so unfair that I have nobody and you get a handsome fun guy like him..."

I grinned, "Leah, I reserved a table for 3 without telling you. I hoped that Mia would agree to come with us. My endless charm worked for a change."

Leah murmured, "You are lucky. Usually, Mia is much more selective than me and unless your name is Brad Pitt or George Clooney, your chances of getting a second look are only 1%..."

Mia stuck her tongue out at her sister and all three of us had a good laugh again.

We loved the pasta-based meals. I ordered a Merlot and poured a generous amount into each glass. Our mood was giggly when we started eating and became happier once the red wine took effect. Tasty pieces of Tiramisu with gelato were the optimal dessert after the rich meal.

All three of us were slightly tipsy.

Despite it, I decided to drive my car. We reached Leah's house and got out of the car. I accompanied them to the door and mumbled, "Girls I have no idea who is who, so I'll kiss each one's cheek. OK?"

One of them blurted, "Both of us are Leahs tonight, so why don't you give the two of us a real kiss?..."

I was somewhat tipsy, but not completely drunk, "Is it OK with both of you, or I'll get in trouble with the real Leah later for agreeing to do it?"

They looked at each other and answered in unison, "Do it!"

I approached the first girl and kissed her gently on her lips. Her hands moved up behind my neck and pulled me, while her tongue probed my mouth. It lasted for about a minute. Then I moved toward the other one, put one hand behind her back, and bent her backward as my mouth latched to her luscious lips. My tongue danced in her hot mouth before separating.

The girls watched me walk to my car. I waved to them, adding an air kiss, and then drove away.

...

The closer Leah and I became, both physically and emotionally, the more focused we became on our happiness. Most days I'd pick her up from home. Just like before, not being able to recognize Leah vs Mia, when both were at home, I used the password as a guide to find her.

I recall one evening I asked Leah what was going on with her sister. Did she find a new boyfriend? Leah had a mysterious smile on her face, "Don't worry, she is doing well."

"You love Mia and I like her too, so if she met somebody, we can double date again sometime."

She stared at me for a long moment, "I can tell you something that I kept secret for quite some time now, but I want you to listen to me until I am done. No interruptions. After I am finished we can talk about everything. Promise?"

Leah sounded... different! I had no idea what was on her mind. Was Mia dating a celebrity and didn't want other people to know about it yet? Was she going out with a married man?

"OK, just tell me what is going on."

Leah hesitated and then started talking, "Remember how sad Mia was after her former boyfriend disappeared? I tried to cheer her up and encourage her saying that she'd find a good guy soon. She was depressed and kept silent. I tried again and again and then one day she blurted that I was fortunate to have the best man in the world. She was jealous of us. She admitted that one night she had a dream that she was having sex with you. She claimed that it left her horny as hell and she ended up masturbating until she came... I felt for her. I love Mia so much. I told her that I was supposed to meet you the next evening. I'd stay in her room and when you entered she'd mention that she was BLUE. That evening you went out with her instead of me. You guys also had sex... When she came home her eyes were shining and she claimed to love you. I haven't seen her that happy in weeks. Since that night we alternated several more times. Harry, I don't want you to be upset, but I needed to help my suffering sister..."

Leah stopped and stared at my eyes.

I thought for a moment. It never occurred to me that a woman would go that far for another woman, even if she was her sister!

"You know, on 2 occasions I sensed something different, but I thought that it was my imagination and I let it go. Twice I tried to continue with one of you a discussion I had with you 2 nights before and the girl had no idea what I was talking about... Anyway, I am not angry. I am just surprised... So what now?!..."

"Honey, it seems that both of us are in love with you. I'm not certain if it makes you lucky or miserable, but Mia and I will accept any suggestion you have."

"Are you saying that continuing alternating between you two is something you are willing to consider?!..."

"Harry, I love you and I love Mia. I'll accept anything you agree to."

I smirked, "Listen, lady, what if I want both of you at the same time?"

Leah smiled, "You are a stud in bed. I realized it already. But I doubt that you'll be able to handle both of us in bed at the same time!"

"Girl, I was joking, but your provocative tone sounds like a challenge..."

"Harry dear, I still remember the time you made me cum 4 times, and you climaxed twice... So who knows? If you are serious, we can talk about it with Mia. In the meantime, can Mia be BLUE instead of RED, so we continue alternating?"

"But it's so unfair to me. I go out with a girl and I have no idea which one of you I am with... It's confusing. Let's sit down the three of us and have a heart-to-heart talk about it."

"Leah had a sigh of relief, "I am happy that you are not mad at us. We tricked you, but we never saw that you were suffering, so we continued. We didn't dare talk to you about it, because we were afraid that you'd leave both of us..."

"Well dear, your scheme was not nice, to say the least, but I agree that I didn't suffer a bit. However, since you two were the guilty party, tomorrow evening YOU girls will drive to my house and we'll talk here like three adults."

"Yes, sir."

...

Leah and Mia arrived on time. They were dressed in matching clothes. Both had the same dark long hair framing nicely their pretty faces, the same mini-style blue dress with deep cleavage, and 3" high heels shoes. Even the lipstick and the earrings were the same...

I had no idea which one of them was Leah. I guess that was their intention...

I offered each one a glass of Chardonnay and poured some for myself too. They sat side by side on the love seat and I found a place on the couch facing them.

"Girls, you tricked me, which wasn't a fair thing to do, but I'll admit that I enjoyed every minute of it. Both of you are interesting to talk to, and very pretty, and... was fun in bed. Even in retrospect, I have no idea which one of you I was having sex with at one time or another. Now that I cannot differentiate between you two, I won't be able to choose one over the other. I am fond of both of you the same... Hopefully, the real Leah won't get offended by it."

The girl on the left smiled, "I am not offended at all. I love both of you. Sharing my lovable boyfriend with my best-est buddy was MY choice and I do not regret it at all. My only question is what's next?"

I gazed at these 2 beauties with their sexy clothes and remembered our sexual adventures. Both were fantastic. The memories of our gymnastics in bed caused my cock to expand and pretty soon my bulge became noticeable.

One of the girls observed my growing tent and whispered something to her sister. They looked at each other for a moment and then nodded 'yes'. Then both of them stood up and approached me. Was it the alcohol?...

One of them knelt in front of me and pulled my face for a long kiss. Meanwhile, her sister moved behind me, caressed my face with her small palms, and leaned her chest on the back of my head. The valley between her big boobs felt highly erotic.

The kissing girl placed her palm on my groin and rubbed it lightly. My pecker reacted immediately by extending further and hardening, pushing the front of my pants and making me feel that it was about to rip my zipper... I tried to move my thighs slightly and readjust my caged prick. The girl at the front giggled and whispered, "Let me help you lover." She cautiously unzipped my fly and pulled my erect pole out of my underwear. She glanced at it lovingly, "It is so big and beautiful. Do you mind if I use it as a pacifier?" A drop of precum appeared in its eye. "Oh, poor thing... it's crying..." She lapped the 'tear' and then licked her lips, "So sweet!". She kissed it and then her lips spread open and enveloped my member. Leah's (or was it her twin's?) oral skills were amazing. However, I didn't want to cum prematurely, so I gently pulled her head back, "Girls, if you are ready to play, I think that the bed is more suitable."

Five minutes later all three of us were on the large bed. Both naked girls looked so sexy with their ample tits, hard nipples, and flat tummies... I didn't know which of the two to start with!

I stayed between them, bent my head toward the closest breast, and began sucking on it. The other girl turned around with her face toward my genitals and her legs by her sister's head. She grabbed my cock in her palm, stroked it a couple of times, and then wrapped her lips around it. Seconds later she was bobbing on it nice and slow.

As my mouth was busy milking her sister's rubbery nipple, my hand trailed down to her cunt, checking the lubrication. The wet folds verified her arousal. I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and began poking it, aiming anteriorly, at the G spot. She moaned and her hands drew my head deeper into her chest. She seemed to be ready and so was I, with her sister's mouth still latched to my tumescent cock.

Next, I gingerly removed my organ from the girl's mouth, signaled to her to move in front of me, and stand her sister's head. I moved between her sister's legs and shoved my pole deep inside her moist vagina. She groaned loudly. I watched her sister standing in front of me and pulled her closer. My mouth found her mound and I started licking her cunt as I was pounding her sister slow and hard.

I continued my actions for a couple of minutes, trying to adjust our combined rhythms. Once we were synching appropriately I moved one of my hands to tweak the tit of the girl I was banging and the other hand to massage the clit of the twin I was eating.

Now both ladies' moans became louder. Too many of my body organs participated in this acrobatic adventure. The scene was so surreal! I felt that my prick was about to explode any minute now.

The first sister to orgasm was the one I performed cunnilingus on. She wobbled on her legs, trying to keep her balance as my tongue danced over her clit and 2 of my fingers massaged her G spot mercilessly. Before she was finished, her twin began convulsing under my body, whimpering and trying desperately to pull me deeper into her tight vagina.

Having the 2 sisters reach the desired peak at the same time was the last straw for me too. With a scream, I dumped my load inside her tight tunnel with jet after jet. As my climax was diminishing, the 2 girls were still in the arms of their prolonged climax. I removed my shriveling cock from her pussy, replaced it with 3 fingers, and continued fingers fucking her.

Gradually I decreased the speed and intensity of my mouth and fingers and then pulled down the standing girl to a supine position. I caressed gently both sweaty bodies, letting them recover. Both had their eyes closed and a small smile on their face... They looked like a copy of each other. Or a clone!... Both their body and their facial expression...

I was ecstatic that I managed to satisfy both girls before I ejaculated. Success!

Slowly the girls began showing signs of life. The sister I was sucking before raised her face to me, kissed me, and whispered, "Harry, where do you get all that stamina? You are a sex god!". I chuckled, "You meant to say sex maniac...". She laughed.

Her sister woke up too, "I agree with Mia, you were born for sex. From now on you'll have very short breaks between activities in bed. Before this evening you spoiled each one of us separately and now with both of us. You are a wild animal!..."

"Girls, I am going to the bathroom. I'll be back in 30 minutes."

One of the girls smirked, "Are you sure you don't need us to help you wash certain parts of your body?..."

"Ladies, let's compromise. I'll go to the bathroom by myself. When I return we can grab something to eat or... continue our physical activity..."

I was on my way to the bathtub when I heard one of the sisters burst into a laugh and the other one saying, "Sexy boy, we've already decided..."

12