Leah Meets the Lawn Maintenance Man

Story Info
For Leah (you know who you are).
3.8k words
4.45
28k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdwriter
rdwriter
69 Followers

"Hello."

"Hi, I am Leah."

"I am John, nice to meet you Miss Leah."

"My pleasure, John."

"Yes, a mutual pleasure,'' John replied.

"That's always the best isn't it?" asked Leah.

"Yes, very much so especially when it's spontaneous," replied John.

Leah is a 40 year old white divorced woman. John, an older black lawn maintenance guy, indicated it's a very warm day and I asked for a drink of water.

"Oh sure, come on out on the patio by the pool, it's shady," answered Leah.

"Thank you Miss Leah, that's kind of you. I need to be in the shade for a bit."

His eyes are already checking her out. She is an attractive younger white woman as he entertains those thoughts. Leah is smiling as she puts some ice in a big glass.

"What would you like to drink and are you my new maintenance man?"

"Thank you Miss Leah. Yes, I am the new lawn man for the maintenance contract in the neighbourhood."

Leah, extending her manicured hand. "Won't you have a seat John - just water?"

John noticed her fine fingers. "Water will be good, I am thirsty." Giving her a smile in his tank top and form-fitting shorts.

Pouring a big glass of water and pouring herself a vodka tonic. Handing him the water and sitting at the outdoor table in her sundress.

"Cheers! It's a wonderful day and you look lovely in that sundress Ms. Leah," John said.

"Oh thank you John. Yes, it's a nice day. Hot but nice."

"Are you new to the area?" asked Leah.

"Yes I am, it's a well-kept neigbourhood. Hope I can do my part to maintain the beauty and pleasure of it,'' replied John.

"I am sure you will," as Leah's eyes admire his glistening sweat-toned body.

"Are you married John?"

John, sensing her eyes focused on him, he spreads his legs a bit wider to relax thebuilding tension and the light through her dress starts to reveal more to his eyes.

"I am not married, I guess I prefer the unattached life," replied John.

"I am sure you will find plenty of company in this town John," Leah smiled.

"So you live alone in this fine house Miss Leah? And thank you for your hospitality. You have been so gracious."

"Yes I do. Care for more water. Or something stronger?" asked Leah.

"Well, I am glad to be in your company now. I will have the vodka drink you are having. I might as well, life is about pleasure and taking the opportunity when it's presented, right Miss Leah?"

Leah smiled. "I am enjoying your company as well. It gets quite lonely here, yes just me in the house." As she poured two strong vodka tonics. Here you go, cheers.

"Cheers Miss Leah," said John as they clink their glass together. His eyes briefly locked with hers.

"Well, I'm done for the day and don't mind at all keeping you company. It will be my pleasure to do so with such a lovely woman," said John.

Leah, blushing a bit. "You are kind John," seeing his eyes meandering on her body.

"Do you want to jump in the pool if you are done for the day? It's refreshing, you can cool off," asked Leah.

"Ohh that's a wonderful idea. I was looking at the pool and hoping to take a dip," replied John as he saw Leah's chest arching forward, his eyes taking in her 5'3 125 body, blonde hair and blue eyes through the sundress.

"Go for it,'' she said with a smile.

Seizing the opportunity to shed his shorts as her blue eyes are captivating with her blonde hair, he thought it goes so well with black, as he smiled. Leah is smiling shyly at him as if she read his thoughts. John took off his shorts revealing the speedo underwear displaying a prominent bulge.

"I try and swim every day. It's great exercise," Leah said breaking the silence.

As John proudly displays himself facing her. Leah is taking in the view with a soft murmuring, "mmmmmmm."

"With my vision when you said you are old it's certainly not true Ms. Leah."

"Thank you John, you are very athletic looking," Leah said with a smile.

"Thank you Ms. Leah, I guess I am blessed with that type of genetics and the work I do. I also play a lot of soccer so it helps with stamina. I can go for long periods without getting tired easily," said John. Letting his words hang like that.

Leah slips off her sundress, standing nude, revealing her tanned body and shaved smooth sex.

"I also have a lot of stamina John," Leah replied with a flirty teasing smile.

John froze like a deer caught in headlights at the sight of her naked golden brown, well-toned body, blue eyes and blonde hair. Her ladylike qualities and tone of voice is intoxicating.

"I always swim nude in the pool," said Leah as she entered.

"Glad to hear that Ms. Leah. Well, if you are in the nude I should as well, do you mind?"

Leah in the water watching him. Nodding, yes please. She is in front of him as he confidently peels his underwear off, her face inches from under him.

"Oh my... mmmmmmmm, you are big all over John."

As the cooler air strikes his naked groin, the blackness leaped out in freedom.

"Thank you Leah, your presence adds to it," as he slips into the pool.

Leah is watching him intently as he wades closer. Standing waist deep close to her the warm water kept him engorged, her luscious body inches away from him.

"Water feels good doesn't it?" asked Leah.

Without responding John reaches out, draws her body firmly into him and brushes his lips against hers. Staring into her eyes he then dragged his tongue on her lower moist lips. Leah drew a deep breath from the sudden contact, kissing back as her lips felt his, feeling a wave of heat flushing through her.

John places his large hand on her ass and draws her body even closer, her full breasts mashing against his chest. Kissing her with deep passion, sucking her lips and then with urgency slipped his tongue inside her mouth seeking out hers, both entwined now, tongues caressing each other. She felt a fluttering inside her. Leah's body craved him.

Leah broke the deep kiss, saying you are strong, John. I like strong assertive men.

Her words spurred him on as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth again. Both can feel their passion and lust rising fast. Leah is now pressing more into him, grinding her pussy mound. John's hand wanders down her back caressing it, they continue to kiss and suck each other's tongue. Leah then whispered, it's been a long time for me John.

"I sense that Ms. Leah I want to please you so much."

"Would you like to come inside the house?" asked Leah.

"Yes, I would so very much," replied John.

Stepping out of the pool. Leah holds his hand leading John as they walk, the water dripping from their nude bodies. She hands him a towel, drying quickly, no words need to be spoken. Still holding his hand leading him through the house to her bedroom. Releasing his hand Leah moved to the bed, pulling back the covers on her king sized bed.

John does not wait to get on the bed, taking a few steps forward, coming up close behind her. His body against hers, his chest on her back and his engorged blackness pressing into her. He begins to grind his groin on her ripe, mature ass.

Leah feels his heavy breathing which was waking her primal needs, she is pushing her ass back into him. John is nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, his head resting sideways on her shoulder. She is wiggling her ass on his engorged cock.

John is relishing the feel of her body and the comfort it gives him. He kisses her on her neck gently and lightly. They are both lost in the moment, finding safe harbour in each other.

"You don't have to be gentle," Leah murmurs.

As his hand glides up her naked thighs go higher as she spreads her legs, inviting his hand to explore more.

"Ohh sexy woman this is only a foreplay," John replied with a calming decisive tone.

Cupping her bare pussy mound, squeezing it as he trails his tongue and grazing his teeth on the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Oh yesssssss, baby," Leah responded. Igniting the sparks throughout her body.

As she broke from his deep embrace, sliding onto the big bed. Spreading her legs wide, exposed and open for him. John watches her, drinking in her naked desire with his eyes.

He felt his engorged blackness so ready for her sweetness. Her eye gaze signaling the wanting. John gets on the big bed and lowers his face between her legs, runs his mouth over her soft wet pussy with the tongue darting and probing. Sliding repeatedly over her clit.

"Mmmmmm oh yesss," responded Leah with one hand caressing his head as the other is cupping her breast.

John is now driving his tongue hard and fast into her mound.

"Oh god yessssss, feels so good," Leah responded.

Twisting and twirling his tongue inside her wet velvety pink pussy then sucking at her rigid clit. Licking over every delicious inch of her swollen lips.

"Oh god you will make me cum from your tongue, please put it in. I need to feel you in me," Leah pleads.

John lifts her legs and pushes them back to her chest, her legs up high and wider,

"Soon sexy, soon. I got to get this pussy ready," John replied in that calm decisive tone.

The touch of his full lips, tongue and mustache sending sparks through her body

"Oh my god it's ready," Leah said with urgency.

Making her squirm, his tongue with lots of saliva and draws up to her crease.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yessssss, I am so wet for you," Leah pleads.

"Yes baby I feel your wetness, you will cum more when you are denied. The craving will overwhelm you," replied John.

She moans and raises her pelvis more to his ravishing mouth and tongue. The flat, strong tongue starts at the bottom of her cleft and runs up each lip and wipes it up her pussy slit to uncover the clit from the hood.

"Oh yesssssssss," she moans as his tongue went back and forth in the soak fissure, whipping her clit at the top of each stroke. John is eating her pussy like it's a meal.

"Yesssss that's it yesssssss," her voice trailing off to a whimper.

Sweet juices are oozing out of her as she shakes and moans. He drives his tongue deep into her pink softness, agitating her ribbed G-spot. Leah arch her back and shove her cleft hard against his mouth with the verbal outcry.

"Oh my god I'm so close."

She feels the pressure building so overwhelming she grabs his head with both hands and starts to hump his saturated face. Her black lover's stiff tongue sticks it in and out of her hole. Tongue fucking her ripe mature bare pussy. Pressing her pussy deeper on his mouth, Leah is now perched on the edge.

Yesssssssssss. Fuck! She explodes crying out. Shaking, quaking through the powerful orgasm. Kissing the inside of her trembling thighs, grazing his bare teeth between them, prying her legs apart. Her pussy glistening. Wave after wave washing over her as she hears his words as though it's a distant sound. "Cummm for your black lover, baby cummm."

As he continues pressing his tongue deeper into her pussy,thrusting his tongue in and out, tasting her juices on his tongue. Placing his hands under her ass holding her still, licking slowly along the outer lips finding her swollen clit. Stretching the clit with his teeth. Seal his lips around her vulva and fiercely suck her clit up into his mouth, release then slurp and sucked her again.

Leah is thrashing on the bed now, "Oh god... yessssss...oh fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk... yesssssssssss, cumming again," Leah crashes into a mind-gasm as she feels the orgasm flooding through her, drowning out whatever resistance or self-control she had left.

Her older black lover is relentless, he rams two fingers into her pussy and begins to pump ferociously inside her extreme wetness. Slides a third finger into her dripping pussy that is slippery and warm and he could feel her muscles grabbing onto his fingers.

Leah's body is still responding by pushing onto his fingers as she hears him say.

"Opening you up like I imagined when you said hello back.

"She is panting, "yessssssssssss."

John turns his fingers up so that he can strum her G-spot.

Leah seems to now have a perpetual moan with more verbal outbursts...."oh god.....yessss!"

Her mind-gasm seems to give her that second wind of energy but she wonders how much more can she handle. Her thoughts were fleeting as she felt her clit suddenly pull hard into his mouth, sucking hard, wrap around his mouth. Thrusting her hips up with a low guttural moan.

"Stretch me oh god it's so good," Leah's reaction to the ravaging of her pussy and her senses.

As John uses his thumb rimming her ass. The thumb wiggles into her warm, tight ass, still moving his fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time.

"Yesssssss open all of me oh god yesssssssssss, I'm coming again. Yessssssss,

Please Fuck Me!" Leah demanded.

John heard her words while rubbing his fingers against her tight puckered hole. He is licking the tight puckered opening pushing his tongue in her sweet ass. Then using his index finger coated with her cum juices pushing it into her tight anus.

"Open me, yesssssssssssssss, oh please fuck me everywhere," Leah feels that finger exploration in her ass, sending a thrill through her body.

"This fine sexy lady getting finger fucked in her sweet white ass, ohh what a sight.

Tell me what you want, baby?" asked John.

"Oh please fuck me everywhere, please let me have your cock in me everywhere, your huge black cock Sir."

John takes the long shaft in one hand and SMACKS! On her wet bare pussy mound causing her to heave and cry out. He says with delight, "Yess honey."

Running it around her inflamed pussy lips, teasing the opening, letting the head of the cock slip slightly into her wet opening for just a second.

"Please use this white slut," cooed Leah.

The cock head is rubbing back and forth against her swollen clit.

"Oh god it's huge," Leah exclaimed.

"Oh yes I love your words, you saw it did you?, it's bigger than it was in the pool," John asked.

"Fuck this white pussy and ass," Leah in a high state of arousal.

Leah's heart is pounding as he moves on top of her and places the engorged head of the cock against her eager pussy and begins probing, running the big head between her craving pussy lips.

"I want your big black cock!"

She feels her pussy contracting as the tingles turn into little electric shock like feelings. As her back lover stops teasing her and she feels the lips of her labia opening up being stretched apart by the girth of the black cock. Leah experiences her pussy muscles trying to pull the cock into her.

John groans out as well, "You are so fucking tight and velvety smooth."

She closed her eyes and let out a loud groan as his big cock forced its way inside, "Does my white pussy feel good on your big black cock?"

"Your tight pussy is so eager to swallow this big black shaft honey, oh baby, it feels so good like I knew it would," John replied.

Leah is draping her legs over his lowered shoulders as she feels the throbbing shaft plunge into her pussy and with a stronger force stretching her pussy walls apart. The cockhead fuck tightly into her hot channel.

"Oh god it's so big so deep," Leah cries out.

John pushes again and she cries out again as he is ramming more of the hard throbbing wet slippery cock far up into her. Feeling like his hung cock is going to rip her pussy apart as it sinks deeper inside her. Lust has overtaken him now.

"Oh god sir!" as Leah looks down and watches in amazement as the blackness feels so massive inside her, feeling the force of in and out of her stretched pussy.

It's been so long since she has had a cock in her but this size was making her squirm and breathless. She can feel the engorged head bumping quite discomforting against the very depths of her insides then with a wet sucking slurp slide back out, her pussy clinging on to the shaft on its way out, feeling that reversing stretching.

John is mustering all the self-control he can, the indescribable feeling surging through him, it is overwhelming with his huge thick black meat filling her pussy and stretching it wide open.

"Oh god ......baby....baby ....you are taking me," Leah is passionately whimpering,

"I want that big black cock exploding in me," as she feels the intense level of sexual pleasure engulfing her body and mind.

John thrust his whole body forward, forcing the final few inches of his big black whopper into her pussy. His heavy, bloated balls come to rest against her asshole. He begins to ride her, buried deep inside, like a black stallion in heat. He plunged his tongue inside her mouth, taking her screams and moans for a minute. Lifting his hips, feeling the blood engorged shaft pulling away from her clinging pussy muscles.

Leah feels her pussy muscles are milking the huge black shaft. So deep so big.

Then he pounds it back in hard feeling his hot breath on her face. She claws at his ass as he drills her into the bed, plunging his huge black manhood back into the balls. Ravaging her white pussy, as one hand mauls her breast, tugging at her nipples.

"Pull them, twist them, yesssssss," squealed Leah.

John let out some loud grunts as he got into a steady and very hard rhythm of pounding her, causing her breasts to bounce. Her eyes are fluttering, mouth is in a '0' shape with deep breathing while her whole body moves by the deep thrust of his cock that is ramming her pussy.

"Oh god watching you fuck me in the ceiling mirrors, I'm soaking wet," Leah's disclosure. "Fuck this white woman with your big black cock!"

Feeling her fingers grabbing and caressing his hard muscled black ass rotating in semi circles deep churning her thick wetness inside her pussy. His face now glistened with sweat as John continued to ride and ravage her pussy, bouncing his ass cheeks between her pushed back legs, feeling the tight clenching of his ass muscles. His balls are smacking on her puckered anus.

" Oh god yessssss," Leah cries out feeling that sensation.

The bed sheet beneath their pounding genitals is soaking wet as her juices are forced from her pussy by the girth of his black cock and the relentless action of in and out. Leah's high arousal increases blood flow to her vulva causing her mound to swell, bathing his big cock in her thick creaming juices as it self-lubricates to handle the pounding.

"Oh fuck, please cum in my white pussy."

He kisses her hard and deep, his lips colliding down against hers, Leah thrust her tongue into his mouth with passion, intimate lust. They kiss deeply, tongues dancing together. Sucking his tongue as she feels like he is fucking her in primal sexual state.

John lowered her legs and she wrapped them around his back, now locked together, his bouncing ass continuing to rise and fall as he drills in and out of her wet pussy. Her nails raking his back, the sound of her screams muffled with his tongue in her mouth.

Leah starts to swivel her hips and ass at a matching pace, stroking his cock with her pounded pussy with the intent of drawing out his cum. John matches her gyrating hips with the big cock buried all the way in her. Her pussy muscles contracted on the shaft and he felt like it was trying to suck the milk out of him, ingesting the engorged shaft.

"Give it to me!" Leah demand in great heat.

Harder and faster with each vigorous stroke, their bodies are making slapping sounds as John feels his pelvic muscles and those around the bae of his cock start to tighten.

"Please cum I'm so close please cum with me, in me, baby," Leah whimpered.

"Yes, honey," feeling the raging engorged cock head at the entrance to her cervix.

Her fingers are wrenching the bed sheets as now as his hands cup and squeeze her breasts and pound her pussy.

"Take me, oh god, yessssss, panting, yessssss," Leah's entire body is shaking, grinding up into him.

John slams into her and ends up at the orifice of her womb, she lets out an incredible scream. Her body heave and her legs fly out straight pushing him up, both joined but the deep overwhelming union of being one.

rdwriter
rdwriter
69 Followers
12