Leah Meets the Lawn Maintenance Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdwriter
rdwriter
67 Followers

"Oh FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Leah holler as her body spasms like never before. Feeling like he is breaking her open now. "Fill meeeeeeeee, cum in meeeeeeeee."

"Oh fuck baby I am going to cummmm, ohh fuck," John grunting moans.

He can feel his balls swelling, the surge running through his big black shaft buried deep, all the way to balls deep in her.

"I need your cum," Leah cries out again.

"Cummm with me honey... cuumm," John implores her.

Feeling him even bigger in her. She felt his first explosive burst spewing. With the surge of his sperm, her body went into convulsions, another wave of deep overwhelming orgasm.

"Yessssssssssss give me your black seed, fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk," Leah screams, cumming over and over as John releases his seed in her.

"Fuccckckk," John moaned out with a guttural sound.

The last remaining energy he has is slamming into her, mixing both body fluids. Flowing out of her slit and down the crack of her ass.

"Oh my god my pussy filled with your cum," Leah in a state of bliss.

John is on her, deep between her spread legs, both embraced in each other's arms.

"Oh baby, please let me lick you clean," Leah whispered.

John gradually pulled out, squirting the inner walls of her tunnel; he had cummed a lot.

"Oh baby, yes," John on his back, closing his eyes, feeling her tongue.

rdwriter
rdwriter
67 Followers
12