Leah Pt. 02: Sanctuary

Story Info
Leah caves to her anal cravings.
4.2k words
4.64
25.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello."

"Um, hi," she started, stumbling over her words in surprise at the female voice. "I was given a card—"

"Name."

"My name? Leah."

"Do you have a pen, Leah?"

She reached over to the passenger seat and began tearing through her purse. "Yes."

"GPS won't bring you here. Take exit 75 off Highway 83. Go east about fifteen miles. If you hit the dead end, you've gone too far. Take the second gate. The code is 'Sanctuary.'" Knock on the door to your left."

A click sounded in her ear. She glanced at the empty screen on her phone then at the road ahead of her. She pulled away from the curb, repeatedly glancing at her screen, waiting to see it light up in the darkness. Her husband was a heavy sleeper, and even if he woke, he wouldn't care if he found himself in an empty bed. He would only care when he found the kitchen table empty, devoid of his daily breakfast and fresh coffee.

The diamond on her ring finger glinted as she merged onto the highway. It had been ten years, but she could still remember the weight of her white dress and the feel of its movement as he twirled her on the dance floor. She had been nineteen and certain the world would stop turning in awe of their love. The smile that had covered her face made her cheeks ache, but it was impossible to suppress. When she looked to him, she wondered if his felt the same.

Off they had run, into an awaiting limousine, then on her first flight. She held his hand as she stared out the window. She used to be terrified. The world was too large and she was too small. But her fear would disappear in his presence.

The sand had been hot, pressing between her toes as they ran hand in hand into the never ending water. Their mouths parted for only seconds at a time as the calm ocean surrounded them beneath a Hawaiian sky. Then came the Hawaiian rain, bringing them running from the beach back to their bed. Sand still stuck to their skin, falling to the sheets as his hands ran over her body.

"You're so beautiful," he had said as he rolled over, pulling her on top of him.

"I love you," she had murmured into his mouth as her tongue found his.

"Show me."

She pulled away from his taste, trailing her tongue down his chest. His hands followed her breasts, each caressing the handful her body had to offer until she moved out of his reach. Her tongue circled his tip, her eyes watching his as she covered him with her mouth.

"Do you like the taste of my cock, Wife?"

She closed her lips tighter in a wordless admission. His dark eyes held hers, his tongue tracing over his lips. She pulled back, allowing him to slip out of her mouth, then moved lower. The skin of his sac tasted like the salt of the ocean when she sucked it into her mouth. His torso shifted, his body shivering as she dragged her lips over the thin flesh. She nuzzled her face into him, inhaling his scent.

He sucked in a breath when her mouth moved back to his length, her tongue winding around it before her mouth closed over it. The tease was over. She sped up, sliding over him until he hit her throat. She no longer gagged at the sensation, an accomplishment she hoped made him proud.

She sat up, running her fingertips over him. He was hers. Not in sin as he had been before, but rightfully and righteously hers. "I love you, Husband," she whispered as she took him inside herself.

"I love you, too, Wife."

Exit 75 blurred in front of her tear soaked eyes. The road looped around, forcing her east. Grey clouds covered the starless sky, drifting over a waning moon, threatening the storm to come. She turned on her high beams, lighting the endless road ahead of her as it wound and curved through hills scattered with trees. The diamond glinted again, yelling at her as she drove farther into the darkness. She pulled it from her finger, shoving it in the glovebox and slamming the door closed.

"Do you like how my cock feels inside you?" It was the question he always asked, and the one she always answered with the same lie.

"Yes," she had moaned as she ground down on him, but her mind was running, racing back to where it always went. She wanted to take him with her. He was her husband, and she was his wife, and it was time for him to learn her darkest truth. She raised up onto her knees, her eyes never leaving his as his body slipped out of her own. She shifted, aligning him with the part of herself he had yet to claim.

His body tensed beneath hers as his tip began pressing into the unfamiliar entrance. "What are you doing?"

"I was thinking maybe we could try something... different."

"Are you serious?"

Her chest burned as she tried to find the words she'd never been able to speak.

He jerked up, his hands slamming into her chest as he shoved her from his body. "Do I look like a heathen, a sodomite or a fag?"

She crashed to the floor, shaking as she scrambled to her feet. "No—"

"You think I'm going to allow you to drag me to hell with you?"

She swerved onto the side of the road, shoving her gearshift into park as the tears soaked her skin. She had refused to release them for too long, the numbness she had lived inside far too comforting. Now the world was too blurred in front of her and too dark behind her. She buried her head in her hands, unsure which way to go, unsure if it mattered. The devil was waiting for her either way.

Headlights assaulted her in the darkness, the accusatory white beams washing over her from behind. The black limousine slowed as it passed, stopping several feet in front of her. Her hand flew to her door, her finger shoving down on the lock when the limo began to back up. She stared into the red taillights, frantically wiping the tears from her face.

The side door opened, a man in a dark coat stepping out onto the road. "Are you okay?" he yelled as he approached her car.

She squinted, trying to see him more clearly, the red lights shifting like shadows over his body.

He leaned towards her window, blue eyes and a white smile welcoming her in as he peered down at her. "Are you lost?"

Her hands clasped together in her lap, refusing to roll down the window. "No. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, trying to force her lips into a convincing curve.

"Where are you headed?"

"A friend's house."

"Down this road?"

She tore away from his stare, looking down at her hands. "Yes."

His smile widened as he took a step back from her car. "And you're sure you don't need any help?"

"I'm sure, thank you."

He turned, the red lights illuminating the outline of his body before he disappeared into the back of the limo.

She watched until the red faded away into nothing, leaving her in a quiet darkness. Her eyes moved to the rearview mirror, unsurprised when they saw the wreck reflecting back towards her. Her fingers combed through tangled blonde hair before fanning at red splotched skin.

Wind ripped through the air, assaulting her car, whispering and hissing its warning. She pulled back onto the road, searching for any sign of a gate. Black pavement, barbed wire fences and overgrown grass was all that surrounded her. Drops hit against her windshield, scattering over the glass as she stepped on the gas pedal.

Stacked brick pillars came into view, slowing her down. Her hands tightened around the steering-wheel as she rolled past the iron gate. Another set of pillars came into view, a matching iron gate hanging between them. She stepped on the brake, staring at the entryway to the unknown. The wrought iron gave no hints of what was hidden down the road behind it.

Her heart throbbed in her head as she rolled down her window. She reached towards the keypad, pressing the single button in the center. A beep sounded, then nothing. She stared at the grey box, searching for a hint. She pressed the button again, the same beep sounding before leaving her in silence. The woman had told her there was a code, but she couldn't find anywhere on the box to enter it. She unbuckled her seatbelt, leaning out her window as she pressed the button a third time. "Sanctuary!" she yelled into the air, the word like a prayer on her lips.

The gate creaked, its movement as heavy as her heart as it rolled open. Trees and brush lit up as she drove forward, lining the dirt path. Branches and leaves covered the sky, creating a tunnel of greens and browns. They shifted in the cold wind, dancing as they surrounded her.

There was no light at the end beckoning her to it. The tunnel ended abruptly, shocking her when the castle came into view. Massive walls of grey stone rose towards the heavens, the pinnacles of the towers pointing to the night sky.

Several cars appeared out of place, too modern to blend into the landscape. She parked next to them, her hands shaking as she grabbed her purse and duffle bag. Wind tore through her hair as she made her way to the left door, the smooth wood unmarked. She shivered as she raised her arm, holding her breath as she lightly knocked.

The door swung open, a naked woman peering out towards her. "Leah?"

Her heart froze, her eyes staring at the collar around the woman's neck, tracing the circle engraved in the metal.

"Are you Leah?" the woman prompted again.

"Yes." She exhaled, reminding herself to breathe. "That's me."

The woman stepped to the side, gesturing for her to follow.

She glanced around the small room, wondering if she would be told her clothes needed to be added to those already stacked on the shelves. The woman remained silent, continuing out into a long hallway.

She followed closely, watching the woman's dark hair shift over her back as she walked. Her eyes moved lower, noticing the red stripes covering the pale skin below the woman's waist and over her thighs. A glint among the red caught the light, the heat rushing to her face when she recognized the jeweled base of a butt plug attempting to hide between the woman's cheeks. The woman's hips shifted with each step, the shimmer hypnotic.

The woman turned into a small room. "Wait here," she said, pointing to the center of the floor.

She hesitated before sinking to her knees, setting her purse and duffle bag on the ground beside her. The woman turned, disappearing back out the door behind her.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings, though the sparse decor did nothing to answer the questions pounding through her head. Or maybe the throb at her temples was her heart, beating questions of its own.

The door creaked behind her head, the footsteps heavy as they approached her. "Are you okay?"

She tensed, the voice familiar but not the one she had hoped to hear.

"Are you lost?"

She kept her eyes forward, her heart burning in her chest.

He stopped in front of her, his light hair no longer hidden by the night and red lights. "Where are you headed, Leah?"

She wished she knew. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

She chewed into her lip, never sure why she always spoke the words.

"For lying to me?"

She clenched her hands together, the red stripes on the plugged woman's thighs flashing through her head. "Are you going to whip me?"

His eyes narrowed, a shadow eclipsing the blue. "Is that what usually happens when you lie?"

She shook her head. Her husband had always been well versed in bringing her to her knees without raising a hand.

"Good." He took a step back, his hand running over the light stubble on his cheek. "I'm not a sadist, but if you're a masochist, I can call in Master Preston. He's definitely a sadist."

She shook her head again, shivering under his stare.

"Take a walk with me, Leah." He held out his hand, helping her to her feet. "Leave your belongings."

She followed him into the empty hallway, wondering where the plugged woman had gone.

"Welcome to Château de la Cupidité. I'm Master Damien, and I'll be your tour guide."

She forced a smile to match his as her eyes scanned the empty walls and closed doors.

"You can call me 'Sir,' just like you will call every other man here."

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled.

He paused, turning towards her. "Why are you here?"

She pressed her lips together, refusing to bare her soul to a stranger.

His lips curved towards his eyes, crinkling the skin between. "It's impossible to keep a secret behind these walls, just so you know."

She looked to the closed doors, wondering why he had offered her a tour when he wasn't showing her anything.

"We're a community of Masters and Mistresses, Submissives and Slaves—"

"Slaves?"

"Don't give me that vanilla look." He stopped abruptly, his eyes narrowing. "Nobody's here against their will. You were given a card for a reason, just like everyone else here. You called the number and came here of your own free will, just like everyone else here. And you can turn around and walk out the door anytime you wish, just like everyone else here."

"I'm sorry... Sir."

He continued down the hallway, glancing back towards her. "I should warn you, however, that this is a one time opportunity. You walk out those doors and you will never be invited back." He pulled open a door, bringing the sound of slapping skin and grunted pleas tearing through the air.

She froze, terrified of what lay waiting. "What is—"

He beckoned her closer, daring her to peek.

The woman's pale skin shivered, her chestnut hair swaying through the air, hanging halfway to the floor in a mess of curls. Rough fingers dug into her hips, grasping at her skin as a masked man savagely thrust inside her. Two others circled her bound body, the tension in their black slacks hinting they awaited their turn.

"Is it everything you want, Leah?"

She turned at the sound of Adam's voice behind her, jumping when his hand pressed into her back. Her breath caught in her chest as he guided her closer, the throb in her heart pulsing between her legs when she saw the stretch of the woman's body. The man wasn't penetrating her in the godly way, her back entrance tight around his merciless thrusting.

Jealousy twisted through her stomach, a sin she couldn't deny, at the sight of the woman's curved lips. Her heart pulsed with their breaths, her eyes refusing to tear away. Her darkest thoughts had been stripped from her mind, projected before her eyes. "Why did you tell me to come here?"

His hand trailed down her arm, grasping her hand. "I can't sit back and watch you die when I know you can be here and be happy."

Blue eyes rolled back as the woman gasped and moaned, her body calm and free as it was taken. It was a peace she had prayed for, begged the angels for, kneeling for hours as the sun sank in the west. Never had she known it, her husband's arms never strong enough to bring it.

"You don't have to decide right now. Spend the night. See how you feel in the morning. Nobody will hurt you. That isn't what this is about."

The woman's breasts jumped with each thrust, her body beginning to squirm as one of the men reached beneath her, caressing her clit.

Every movement pulsed through her, tormenting her with her emptiness. Her clothing began to feel heavy, tempting her to strip it from her skin. "What about the woman they whipped? I saw the marks."

"Isabelle?" He paused, sucking in a breath before slowly releasing it. "Everyone has different needs they must satisfy to survive."

The man thrusting into the woman tensed, grunting as his pleasure poured into her. The woman's head never shifted, no signs of distress or fear tensing her skin. Blue eyes fluttered before closing, the woman's lips curving into a smile when another man took his place.

"If you get scared, say 'Red.' If you get nervous, say 'Yellow.' If you want to leave, then leave."

She shivered as she watched the second masked man push into the woman, imagining how it felt. "Master Damien said I can't come back if I leave."

"If you're unhappy here, why would you stay?"

One of the men knelt on the floor in front of the woman, his fingers running over the collar locked around her neck. They traced over the initials carved into the silver as he pulled the mask from his face. The woman's lips parted into a smile, her blue eyes locking with his. His hand reached up, caressing her cheek as his lips pressed to hers.

She stared at their smiles, wondering how badly they ached. "If I was your wife, would that be me?"

His lips pressed together, his smile dissolving.

**************

She stripped out of her clothes, crawled under the sheets and turned out the light. She didn't know if she could be a slave to a man. A slave to her need? That she had always been. It radiated through her still, dragging her back to the darkness despite all she had suffered through.

Her phone still hadn't rang, but she imagined she only had a few more hours of silence. She rolled onto her side, the sparkling base of the brunette's plug her mind's chosen image, tormenting her as she tossed and turned.

Her hand moved between her legs, the need soaking her fingers as she rubbed them between her folds. It began to spiral, twisting her mind and tightening her chest. Her fingers pushed inside herself, teasing and tormenting before pulling out and moving lower. But they weren't wide enough, even two of them put together. They didn't reach far enough, her desperation consuming as she accepted her inadequacy.

She stared into the darkness, hunting in the dim light for anything she could use to sate herself. Only large pieces of furniture surrounded her. The knobs on the door far too big, the ones on the dresser drawers far too small. Then she saw it- the posts of the bed frame. Smooth, carved wood, longer and slightly thinner than the toy she used at home.

Tears flooded her face as she crawled over the bed. She was sick. Twisted in a way that could never be fixed. No better than any other animal, her instincts far stronger than her will power. Her mouth wrapped around the wooden tip, the saliva already falling from her jaws. She let it drip, praying it would be enough. The wood hit the back of her throat, bringing more drool sliding down the surface. Her fingers slipped between her legs, proof of her failure to abstain soaking her skin.

The devil was watching. She could feel his eyes burning her skin as she rose to her feet. Her fingers dug into her flesh, pulling herself open as she lowered herself onto the post. Her feet spread apart, planted as firmly as she could manage, her toes digging into the soft mattress. The tip pressed against her, threatening to impale her if she lost her balance. She bent her knees, biting her lip as it roughly stretched her open.

The fire tore through her, reminding her of the eternal damnation she was heading for, but her knees continued to bend. She gasped when she was finally broken open, the post sliding in several inches before she managed to catch herself. Her hands moved beneath her, wrapping around it. She wondered how much was already inside her, curious how much more she could take. Her body clenched down, testing the resistance, savoring the stretch, ignoring the burn.

Her legs trembled as she lifted slightly before sitting back down. The post penetrated through her, merciless in its rigidity. It shattered the numbness, forcing her attention and feeding her desperation. She sped up, moving one of her hands to her clit. Her fingers teased her flesh, the sensation drowning out the burn the post was igniting within her.

Her thighs were weakening, threatening to let her fall, but her need continued its surge through her veins. She closed her eyes, choking back her moans as her body spasmed, clamping down on the wooden post.

A knock on the door broke her trance, the panic tearing through her. "Just a min—"

It cracked open before she could finish, Master Damien's head poking around the edge. "I wanted to make sure you were settling in..." His voice trailed off when his eyes found hers.

12