All Comments on 'Leah Pt. 02: Sanctuary'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GroverLangGroverLangabout 5 years ago
Flames

An excellent continuation of this story. I eagerly await finding out what happens when she dances through the flames.

killerhipokillerhipoabout 5 years ago
One of the best I've read on this site

Really impressed by the quality of your writing. Only disappointment is that it isn't longer. I would pay for this as a book.

GroverLangGroverLangabout 5 years ago
I’ve read it again.

I just had to read this episode again to make sure my memory was correct and it was just as good to read as it was the first time. My memory was correct. Please keep up the same high standard and tone of the story in the next episode.

It’s an excellent story showing how a woman can get a man to do what she wants “topping from the bottom” which is exactly what happens in “real life” so much of the time. Women are very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There needs to be something done about the way non-vanilla sex is percieved by the masses. I myself struggled for more than a decade to finally stop feeling bad for bring a woman who loves butt sex. Nobody ever told me it was wrong (at least not that I remember), it's just that nobody else seemed to do it, so I assumed there was something wrong with me for feeling the urge play with my nether hole. It wasn't until I met my husband that I finally began to engage in anal sex with a partner, and it's even better than I had imagined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Leah Pt. 01: Run Previous Part
Leah Pt Series Info