Leah Pt. 03: Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you like vanilla people?"

"They'd kill us all if they could." He smiled, the movement too easy as it played over his face. "Condemn us to hell. Throw us in prisons or other various institutions to try and make us more like them. Try to convert us. Bend us and break us until we fit into their perfectly symmetrical boxes."

"I'm sure not all of them are that way."

His head tilted to the side. "Sexual deviants. That's what they call us."

Her breath was stolen by his words. Her spinning world stopped, pausing not longer than the beat of her heart when the accusation and admission fell casually from his smiling lips.

"The vanilla masses would implode if they knew how much power we hold."

She wondered how his smile would change if she got to her knees, crawled under the table and wrapped her arms around his legs, resting her head in his lap. Her need was too strong to allow her to conform, and would always be too strong. She wanted to steal the calm heat that surrounded him. It could flow through her body, soothe the storm raging beneath her skin.

"Tell me something, Leah..." He took a sip of his water, his fingers tapping against the glass when he set it back down. "Some women just leave. Some women stay forever, miserable. You run away and then return. Why?"

"I feel like he's a part of me, like a husband should be, and it makes me wonder if I'm doing the right thing."

"Leah, did you know there are many creatures that can live without parts of their bodies?"

She jumped when the waitress came up behind her, too lost in his presence to feel the movement of the air.

"Some creatures have body parts that snap off to save their life."

She stared at him, trying to decipher the shadows in the blue. "I don't think I understand..."

"A lizard. Its tail snaps off to escape a predator."

"Doesn't it grow back?"

"Not perfectly, but I'm sure the lizard feels it's better to be slightly imperfect than dead."

"Maybe that was a bad explanation for how I feel about my husband." She tapped her fingers against the table, trying to think of another way to explain it. "It's not that he's a part of me. I feel like he needs me."

"So he's a parasite?" He raised his glass to his lips, taking a long sip. "Is he an endoparasite or an ectoparasite?"

"A what?"

"Is he eating away at your soul internally or sucking away at your life externally?"

She sat back in her seat, unsure if she would ever know the answer.

"Either way, it sounds like he's thriving at your expense."

***

The movement of the limo was torture, her need once again soaking through her slacks. It made her want to touch him even more than she already craved. Her eyes moved to the window when the limo stopped, surprised to see a neighborhood of single story houses. "We're not going to the castle?"

He grabbed her hand, pulling her through the rain to his front door. "I'm sure you're aware by now that touching you is somewhat against the rules." He reached forward, grabbing her arm as she stumbled through the door into the darkness. "Careful."

She looked down when he turned on the lights, unsure why her stomach twisted when she noticed the boxes scattered throughout the living room. "Are you moving?"

"It's time for me to leave." He stepped around the mess, leading her towards the hallway. "There's nothing left here for me."

"Where are you going?"

"Far away."

"What about the community and the castle?"

"Château de la Cupidité isn't the only château, and the community is everywhere." He turned towards her, smiling as he flicked on the light in the hallway. "Hidden in the shadows where the vanilla world is too terrified to look."

She followed him through the open door of his bedroom, her stomach continuing to twist when she noticed his clothes were packed. "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." He began unbuttoning his shirt, then tossed it to the floor. "I have a close friend at Château de Fierté who, thanks to several community connections, found me a wonderful job opportunity that starts Monday. Château de Gourmandise, which is nearby, will become my home château."

Her eyes ran over the muscles beneath his skin, wondering how she could already miss something she had barely touched. "What do you do?"

"I'm a psychologist."

The air was sucked from her lungs, her eyes unable to read the blue no matter how hard she tried.

"Don't worry, Leah..." He moved to where she stood, his hands reaching up to unbutton her blouse. "I think we can both agree you're a little crazy, but I enjoy your type of crazy."

She remained still as he undressed her, inhaling the scent that lingered from his skin as he pushed her pants to the floor.

"It's time for bed, Leah."

"Yes, Sir."

"The only correct response to that statement is, 'What position would you like me in, Sir?'" He pulled the belt from his pants, setting it on the dresser. "It's time for bed, Leah."

"What position would you like me in, Sir?"

"On the bed, head down, ass up."

She climbed over the blue covers, pressing her cheek against the soft blankets. Boxes shuffled behind her, her body clenching in anticipation before flinching when the mattress shifted beneath his weight.

He pushed her knees apart, shoving a bar between them. "I know what it feels like to try and suppress the instincts that aren't accepted by the vanilla world."

Her knees pressed into the steel, only giving in when another bar was secured between her ankles.

"I've learned they'll never hide quietly in the darkness, submitting to our will." He pulled her hands behind her, chaining them loosely to her ankles. "They'll only stay there briefly, screaming to be fed until we have no choice but to succumb."

She pulled her hands back, realizing she couldn't move them farther than her knees.

"Are you comfortable?"

She blinked a final time before the blindfold left her in darkness. "Yes, Sir."

His hand ran lightly between her legs, wiping up the desperation dripping from her folds. "I know you still believe when it comes to your body there's a right and a wrong."

She followed the cadence of his voice, goosebumps rising on her flesh with each shift of air as he moved.

"Let me take the fall for you, Leah."

The butt plug twisted inside her, stretching her as it was pulled from her body. Warm lube poured down her crevice, making her shiver.

"You can blame it all on me." He pushed two fingers inside her, pushing the lube into her. "Tell yourself, 'He made me do it,' and it will be true, because I will."

Her legs trembled, trying to close when his other hand ran lightly over her clit.

"I can spend time pointing out the obvious." His hands disappeared, shuffling over mattress. "I'm stronger than you. I have plenty of gags to choose from to keep you quiet. I'm well versed in the art of bondage to keep you still..."

Her fingers grasped at the chains that held them when the first bead slipped past her ring.

"...so let me take the fall for you."

She jumped when another bead was pushed into her, stretching her farther than the last.

"Shhhh...Your mind can be quiet now. No more punishment for doing what you think is wrong, because the choice has been taken from you."

She groaned as the beads stretched her, forcing her open before letting her close only to force her open again, each one larger than the one before it.

He pulled out two of the beads before pushing them back in. "Relax, Leah."

She sucked in a breath, relaxing her muscles as she released it. A larger bump pushed inside her, bringing a whimper from her lips.

He pulled the beads out then started over, pushing them inside her more quickly. "That's better."

She whimpered into the sheets, her body accepting his words. Each bead brought with it the discomfort she craved, stretching her ring before disappearing inside her.

He pulled the beads out, dropping them to the floor. "I know this isn't your preferred place..." His fingers slipped between her folds, teasing her clit before pushing inside her. "... but you'll thank me later."

She squirmed when the vibrator slid into her, humming through her.

"Deep breath, Leah..."

She groaned when a larger toy pressed against her back entrance, trembling as her body was forced open.

"Relax." He pushed the rounded tip inside her, letting it stretch her. "This is glass."

The second bump pushed passed her ring, taunting the demon. She clenched around the unforgiving toy, her need beginning to drip down her legs as the vibrator pulsed through her.

"Shhh..."

She could feel the monster clawing inside her, rising up from the shadows. She bit into her lip, terrified it would speak the words she'd never allowed it to say. She squirmed as the third bump stretched her, opening her farther than she'd ever been. Her body pulled at its bounds, trying to escape while the monster screamed from within, begging to be filled.

"Good girl," he praised when the toy finally slipped fully inside her.

She grunted, her body tight around the toy it had been forced to accept. Her need throbbed within her, her body trembling as it raged. Maybe he was as twisted as she had always been. He didn't seem afraid as he taunted the demon, summoning it to the surface. "Fuck me." The demand flew from her lips, finally breaking free.

His hand slammed down against her skin, the slap echoing through her body. "No."

She jerked against the chains, shocked at the punishment. Once again she was wrong, cursed no matter which path she chose.

"If there's something you need, ask for it properly."

She bit into her lip, the shame of the words running through her mind silencing her.

"Maybe you need more time to think about what you want, Leah." He began pulling the toy from her body, the largest bump stretching her ring as it was removed.

"No... I..." The tears began to fall, soaking into the blindfold, her hands holding onto the chains that held them. "Please..."

"Please, what?" The second bump slipped from her body, its absence brutal.

"Please... Fuck me!" she cried out. "Please, fuck my ass, Sir! Please! Please, own my ass, Sir!" The tears poured freely, her body giving up the fight. "Please, fuck my ass... Please, fuck my ass... Please, fuck my ass, Sir... Please..."

The final bump slid from her body, the toy crashing to the floor as hands roughly grasped her hips. The vibrator pulsed through her as his length pressed against her, her body tensing in anticipation of what was to come. She squirmed as her muscles gave way to the pressure, crying out in surprise when he shoved into her fully.

His skin was smooth as it slid. She gasped, her legs quivering as his hips slammed into hers. The jolts rippled through her body, warning her of his strength. There was no unwanted mercy, no feigned tenderness, no suppressed lust as he thrust inside her.

He began pulling out completely before shoving back into her, the seconds of emptiness a cruel torture. The chains dug into her palms as she gripped them, her face pressed into the blankets. She wished she could remain forever bound, her body ready for use at any moment he pleased. His fingers dug into her skin as his hips ground against her. She moaned as the movement stretched her, craving the discomfort.

An internal silence filled her, the demon finally quieted. There was nothing left but the feel of him violating her body, granting her a beautiful freedom. She groaned as her muscles gave in, relaxing in their submission, her heart sated for at least a moment in time.

She jumped when his hand moved to her clit, caressing it as he thrust. "No, please, Sir..."

"It's time to come, Leah." His voice was rough, his own need seeping into his ragged breath.

It couldn't end. She wasn't ready. "No, please, Sir, please..." She fought when his fingers began to circle, her body shaking and jerking as the sensation surged through her. "Please, Sir, please, not yet..."

His fingers rubbed harder, forcing the waves to begin to rise. "It isn't a request."

"Please...please..." Her need surged as her body caved. He owned her, mercilessly and savagely- the only way a woman like her could ever truly be owned. She clamped down against him, his movement ceasing briefly until her body went slack in its bonds.

"Good girl," he whispered, once again shoving roughly inside her.

She whimpered as he thrust, the fire diminishing to a slow burn. She didn't know how long the demon would remain sated, she only knew it would never die. When he thrust a final time, his hips grinding against hers as his heat flooded through her, she could feel the demon stir once again. Its heart beat pounded through her veins to the rhythm of his length pulsing inside her.

***

Sunlight crept through the blinds, assaulting her eyes as she squinted. She rolled over, reaching for his body, searching for his warmth. The sheets were cold, as empty as her soul. She sat up, scanning the empty room. The base of the butt plug twinkled from its place on the floor, unmoved from the night before. The beads rested against a box filled with his clothing, the sight a cruel torture.

He was leaving. The boxes and garment bags stacked around the room a reminder he was never meant to be hers. She would be passed to Master Thomas, and Adam could maintain his dominance with an easier slave. The divorce papers still needed to be signed, but she knew she could never go back to the perfectly symmetrical box her husband had kept her locked in for the past ten years.

Master Damien's eyes met hers as he walked back into the room. The blue looked right through her, forcing all her demons into the light. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, staring past him to the boxes stacked on his dresser. "No, Sir."

"Are you lost?"

She nodded, aware that the minute he was gone she would have to be found once again. "Yes, Sir."

"You don't know where you're going?"

She bit into her lip, wiping away tears. "No, Sir."

He smiled, his hand running over the stubble on his cheek. "Leah, did you know there's more than one seat on a plane?"

His words seeped into her skin, sinking into the darkest parts of her soul.

"What's that saying..." His finger tapped against his lips before his eyes moved back to hers, the sea of blue darkening. "Every time God closes a door, the devil opens a window."

**************

*******END?

12