All Comments on 'Leah's Bondage Ch. 08'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
If this is the best ending that you can do????

If this is the best ending that you could do after so long of a wait just write us that you are throught with the story . I can then delete your name from my list and not check it any more.

catalina_franciscocatalina_franciscoalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

This certainly is a good piece and in a style we have become accustomed to expecting from you. I love the emotional roller coaster in writing and reading such stories. Seems we are both working on a similar theme of late though I have been too lazy to edit mine for Lit.

MaxiJMaxiJalmost 20 years ago
I was disappointed

I can see Carltons reasons for selling her but the writing of it sounded more like you were trying to end the storyline as if you were tired of writing about it.

His fear of falling in love with her is believable and I can understand his getting "rid" of her but darn it...... It left a hollow place in the story. Your writing is remarkable and i look forward to future works but this one chapter totally disappointed me. Better luck next time... Jane

pet_tigresspet_tigressalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic!

I know this can't be the end of the saga. Carlton has to come to his senses and Leah has to realize she is meant to be his.

Please don't tell me this is the end! While I'm no expert, I'm definitely sensing more to come. Please tell me there's more!

AriosoAriosoalmost 20 years ago
Not just disappointment but revulsion

I've admired your other writings -- you have definite talent with narrative and the creation of real characters, but this was just low. The outright cruelty and unwillingness of Carlton to accept responsibility for his own actions is more the mindset of an abusive personality, plain and simple. That you would have Leah yearn for him under those circumstances and toss out a casual ridicule of Stockholm Syndrome was downright sickening. Some authors of bdsm stories -- yourself included in your other stories -- have been able to persuade me of the intense, emotional possibilities in such committed relationships. However, what you've done with Carlton and Leah in this installment is nearly enough to convince me that, at heart, all bdsm is simply about abuse. Nearly enough, because I'm not willing to discount an entire lifestyle because of one, single appalling tale of conceited cruelty and dehumanization. And there was one redeeming feature in this chapter: the development with Raymond and Ming. This is more in keeping with the portrayals of bdsm relationships that had managed, in spite of my firm belief in human rights and equality, to persuade me that perhaps not all kinksters were cruel, misogynist bastards. I'd slowly been coming to accept that there were honorable codes of conduct involved -- even room for deep affection and passion....and now, what a great deal of damage a chapter like this can do to that impression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Self Centered

We think Carlton is a very self centered person who cannot put up with a woman who has touched his heart. He deserves to live a life of misery for his actions. We do not pity him in the least. We hope that Leah is acquired by Raymond and Ming and they make her as happy as Ming seems to be. If you really love someone, let them go and they will come back to you. Ming proved this to Raymond. To the author: if this is the best you can do, please to no write anything else because you are not worthy of our reading it.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

kimber2086kimber2086almost 20 years ago
Disappointed...

I was so looking forward to the next chapter and what a disappointment it turned out to be. Bruger may have been physically abusive, but Carlton is not far from the same type of abuse, just mental. I will read the next chapter to see what happens, but I think it will take a good bit of excellent writing and creativity to change what this chapter has done to this story. And if this is the end of their tale, you should have just left 7 as the end, I could have used my own imagination to end the story.

PassionStJohnPassionStJohnalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Author Comment

Dear Readers:

I know many of you found this chapter to be horrid and awful. Please, be assured this is not the last chapter. This was not a lazy way out. Carlton is acting like a scared human of what he sees as an enslavement of his own - love. It's new to him. He acted badly. I promise, he will pay for this.

Yes, Leah is falling in love with him. I did not mean to ridicule Stockholm Syndrome, but yes, it would play a part in this situation if it were real. In following chapters you are going to see a very strong side of Leah. I don't want to give away the story, but she will eventually face Carlton so that he will come to her on her terms or not at all.

I hope many of you will give me a second chance. Posting in chapters like this is new for me, and I doubt I will do it again. You do not have the rest of the story to balance out a rough but pivitol scene. No, this story is not sweet, loving and consenual BDSM, though we will see that with Raymond and Ming. Please, be patient.

Passion St. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I to was so very dissapointed.

This chapter was sickening. I think it would be better to re write it. This is not ypur style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I Love Your Writing

yes, this chapter was very different, but i am excited to see where you lead with this. i dont see it as a "sell-out"... everything ive ever read of yours has been amazing... im excited to read more! keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
An intriguing twist...

People grow so accustomed to Hollywood endings that if they don't get what they want immediately you get conflict of interest. I'm sure we all know that love can be a very complicated emotion - Carlton is confused by how he feels, his rejection of Leah is simply a denial of those feelings which we all know he will more than pay for with every aspect of his being, after all confusion leads to clarity!...i can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
running scared!

Carlton is fighting what he views as his own enslavement. He has forgotten several things:

EVERYONE wants to love and be loved.

Falling in love is very scary. Recognizing and accepting what is happening requires submitting to your own emotions.

Love does not make you weak, it actually strengthens you(this is probably the most difficult concept for a dominant male to acknowledge).

Taming , or subjugating, or enslaving a woman in a consensual relationship requires much more finesse and subtlety than simply frightening her into submission. Raymond is turning out to be much wiser than Carlton in this instance.

Leah was supposed to be keeping a daily journal. He should have a record of her thoughts and feelings to read in order to manipulate her submission and understand and counter her lack of trust. As a Master, he is being really inept. This is not like him!

This chapter was much harsher than previous postings, but it should be obvious to everyone that this is still just the beginning, and not anywhere near the end. Still, it would be nice if you could give us our kinder, gentler sadist Carlton back in the next chapter, and do it SOON before someone has to beat wisdom into him.

By the way, I do not like Alexis. I think she is going to turn out to be worse than Bruger. I would not like to see Leah broken before she can get back home to Carlton.

Keep writing! You are one of the best on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

I've loved all of your writing. This chapter is very very sad. I'm happy to hear that it is not the end though. I look forward to reading the next chapters and hope you hurry! Reading the end of this chapter just made my heart ache for Leah. Even now though it is fictional (i think) your stories seem so real I feel like crying for her. I really hope that Leah's Master (can't remember his name) realizes his mistake. Hurry with the new chapter. :D

savannacatsavannacatalmost 20 years ago
A little disappointed, but I trust you

I was so excited to see that you continued this story, but after I read it I was a little disappointed. You are a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to see where you are going with this. Please don't keep us hanging too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Better and better

Each and every chapter is great! I cannot wait to read more and see how Carlton comes to terms with his feelings.

DesertRozeDesertRozealmost 20 years ago
Always Surprising

I am always pleasantly surprised when I read your stories. I have been following this one, waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. Thank you for keeping us, the readers, on our toes. I like your plot twists, they distinguish your story from others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Simply amazing

I enjoy reading your stories. They are so intriguing and I cannot seem to turn away from them. I wait for the next submission which I was so pleased to see. This submission was sad but very human, and I just loved it. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
left hanging

Reading this chapter was hard for me emotionally, but I still cannot wait to read the rest. If this were a book, I'd just keep plowing through and be relieved (in time) by the next twists and turns in the plot. I can't wait to read your next submission! I love your work, even the stuff that hurts a little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
:(

I actually left the computer crying.

I'm a submissive, My master is far away from me for now.

And so I called him, bawling because I had assosiated my Master with Carlton.

And then this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh no!

I've been reading the whole story and this chapter broke my heart! Its just killing me the way he threw her away like that. I hope he comes to his senses. I'm going to read the rest of the story right away with my fingers crossed for a happy ending.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
LIKE A LITTLE BOY

Carlton is acting very much like a little boy. He has had things to much His own way and it would appear raised as a child with little love being shown to Him. So it is no realk surprise that He does not know how to really show His love for His slave.

Let us hope the next few chapters allow Him to realise His stupid mistake.

WolfBrother1983WolfBrother1983about 12 years ago
I liked the story until now

Carlton is acting spoiled.

polgaranightpolgaranightalmost 12 years ago
SAY WHAT !!!!!!!!!

I didn't see that coming..... He looses control and just takes a tantrum then because he doesn't get his way, he gets rid of her.... Now that's just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i just hope he buys her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Upsetting.

I don't know if you read the comments but I feel I need to tell you this chapter was very upsetting. His sudden turn around just hurt me to read. What happened to his ability to read her body language? He had won her heart and soul in the hospital and was going to give her the chance to come to him willingly. Then he lost it. I don't understand. Even if he does get her back, how will he ever gain her trust?

Sherrylee1015

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I couldn't stop reading this chapter. Knowing that Carlton will feel horrible in the morning and imagining what he will do to get her back, I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Looking forward to more reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Carlton needs a reality check

Carlton is 18 different kinds of stupid if he expected her not to run away. She was raped, beaten, and left for dead. Of course she was going to run! Wouldn't you?! He needs some lessons from Raymond and he needs to look long and hard at his own hypocrisy. He gets angry with Bruger for hurting Ming then turns around and does the same thing to Leah WHILE SHE'S RECOVERING FROM BEING ATTACKED! He needs to learn a hard lesson soon or his life is going to come crashing down around him. He says her loves her, cares for her, and as soon as that gets to be too much for him to handle he sends her away like she's nothing. I was hoping for more from Carlton. Sad to learn he's nothing more than a tyrant

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 1 year ago

I know it is hard for most people to understand Carlton’s emotional turmoil but he really is a child in a man’s body. A real man knows that true submission comes from respect, trust and reverence. It must be earned and unfortunately most men have to really have some maturity before they learn this. Some men just get older and never grow up. Can you imagine being able to have anything you want, do anything you want and never have to face the consequences for your actions? Sad really because the most important lessons come from our mistakes and having to deal with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous