Leah's Bondage Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

Kanin kept her eyes down, "Mistress, the hotel will not take your reservation."

"Why the hell not?" Alexis rose from her chair, watching the girl pale.

"They say that your credit cards have been denied." Leah almost whispered back. For a moment, she thought Alexis was going to have a stroke.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!"

Leah left, unable to hide the smile on her face. Raymond's plan was working perfectly. She would be free. She would be.

_____________

Raymond slid his hand over Ming's smooth skin and felt her tremble beneath his touch. She was so beautiful, her body straining against the white ropes, her eyes slightly glazed with the haze of several orgasms. He leaned in and licked her hard nipple just to hear her moan. She pushed her body toward him.

"Please, more!" she begged breathily.

"So hungry," he smiled, "And to think a few weeks ago you weren't sure about pleasure and sex."

She gave him a glowing smile, "You have made me sure, but now you torture me with the pleasure."

He walked behind her and pushed her long hair off her neck and nipped at the skin there, knowing how sensitive she was there, making her dance in the suspension. "Perhaps I should be questioning you under the torture. What would you like to tell me to make me stop?" he teased.

Ming twisted in the bonds playfully, "I will never tell! You will just have to torture me."

Raymond circled around her again with a wicked and determined look on his face, "I guess that is what I will have to do then."

In the shadows of the dungeon, Carlton turned and left the pain in his chest almost too much to stand. Raymond and Ming had the relationship that he had wanted for himself and Rabbit. What did Raymond do that was so different than him? Why hadn't Rabbit blossomed to him like that? And worst of all, how could he stand not having her?

She was all he thought of during the day and night. He made elaborate plans to rescue her, calling the major over and over until he was told to just accept the fact that she was gone. He took one last look back over his shoulder at Raymond and Ming, their playful banter and deep affection. If only he could have another chance.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Carlton is so very undeserving

He doesn't deserve another chance with Leah. He didn't deserve her at all

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
A REALLY GREAT STORY

i think some people fail to understand the power of the human mind. Leah/rabbit had a strict christain upbrining and has learnt, over a year, how wonderful sex can be from Master. In the original hostage situation in Stockholm (Sweden) the captives were only held for six days and yet some would not testify against their captors. So here we have Leah/rabbit recweiving pleasure and held captive for over a year so it is no wonder that she now loves Master. Master on the other hand has been raised by his father (no mention of a mother so one assumes she was just another passing slave)beingf instructed NOT to get emotionally involved with a slave. It would probably take years of very expensive therepy for Him to ever show His true emotions.

i hope that Raymond succeeds in purchasing Leah/rabbit and r sets her free while helping her find a consensual Master/slave relationship. Of course for a truly happy ending Raymond and Leah go to the police about all the entire slave trade that they know of. Of course that is all upto our talented author.

princessdaisyprincessdaisyalmost 20 years ago
i love this story!

I loved this story and I am anxiously awaiting your next installment. I hope that Carlton sees the errors of his ways,please hurry I can't wait to continue reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Response to Arioso's Comments

I have been reading the comments at the end of each chapter and I'm bothered a bit by some people's reactions. As it has been posted in chapters it makes it more difficult to understand the writer's intent and direction. You can't make a guess as to the contents of a chapter because it might be necessary to set up something for a later chapter which can't be predicted. Also this story is evolving from the beginning and a direction changes between chapters. I think Passion St. John has done a wonderful job of trying to address all of the changes as they have been happening.

Passion St. John has done a wonderful job of working the main characters to be likeable (for the most part) and to make you want to hope and wish for all of them to find their happy ending (or something close to it). But comments like the one's I'm responding to make me wonder if I'm reading the same work or not. I wonder if it has more to do with the persons distaste for the content and less to do with the writing.

I have even found myself commenting on her writing but I was at least careful to think through what I was saying, re-read the relevant parts and send the message personal rather than bashing her writing out in the open.

That being said I found it necessary to address some of the coments from another reader.

For Arioso:::

***Carlton's inability to see what Raymond did differently with Ming is, quite frankly, not believable.***

Carlton's behaviour makes sense. Up to this point he has seen Leah as being nothing but a pet. Something of little intellegence and for his own use. (think of how a person normally views a cat or dog) To suggest that he would understand her desire for freedom is unrealistic. He has to go through a natural progression from seeing her as a pet to seeing her as a person. Till then his attitude will not change.

*** Especially since in your previous installment, you had him notice, explicitly, how unexpected and different it was that Raymond had first offered Ming her freedom. ***

I think you missunderstood. That Carlton didn't see it as necessarily being a good thing as much as an anomolly. He couldn't see that this would be the difference if he couldn't relate to Ming's desire for it. Carlton may see it as being remarkable but not something that necessarily should be done. You have to remember that he has been trained from birth but a family tradition to keep slaves. They aren't human to him just pets.

***And I'm baffled by the definition of "love" that Leah seems to be working with. Does love = whoever beats you less?***

This is a rash and quick response comment. Leah would most likely be suffering from some form of Stockholm syndrom. She would see herself as being in love with Carlton (whether she is or not is irrelivent at this point). It has nothing to do with Alexis and her treatment of Leah. She was making this progressing at the end of part seven and during eight. She is seeing him as being someone safe and predictable. It's a complex syndrom and can't be explained fully here, but never the less it makes sense and is wholy appropriate to the storyline.

I would suggest to anyone who wishes to send a crtique that they should sit back and wait for the first "emotional" reaction to pass and then work on their review. You would be more likely to give helpful feedback that way.

Keep writing Passion. You do have fans who are waiting and would love to see what you came up with next.

Blessings, Lady BW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Torn between wanting it now and wanting it edited.

Your storyline is riveting. Your editing skills need honing. You may lose your car keys. Your clothing may be loose. Grammar check would be a advisable. I know, I know. You are totally involved in the story and have so many readers begging for the next installment. It's a difficult balance and I'm not helping because I am hungry for the next chapter(s). I have read the comments of others and find some validity there. I am engaged by the story, but muddled by Carlton's character. How long until he grasps that Leah is more than property to him? Surely he is close to that realization. Has Leah discovered her love for Carlton as a result of his tenderness during her recovery period? I do not believe that Leah belongs with Raymond and Ming. That would be overly complicated given that Raymond is in Carlton's employee. I want Carlton to understand that he loves Leah. Leah's love for Carlton needs to be proved. Alexis needs an attitude adjustment (I love Raymond's deceitfulness). The Bobsey Bitches need taken down a few pegs, the one who isn't a slave now, that is. You write with incredible passion and imagination. Take your time. We'll be waiting.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Brandi and Kelly Ch. 01 Two girls visit a BDSM club.in BDSM
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories