Leana - Back in the Game

Story Info
Lena has been out of the game since her husband but now...
13.5k words
4.63
25k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers

Lena stood in the kitchen holding a mug of coffee with both hands. Her mostly bare butt was leaning against the edge of the dryer as she talked to her pussy. "Why are you on my clean table?" she asked but the cat didn't reply. He just sat at the end of the kitchen table and stared at her.

"You think you're someone, huh," she whispered. When the cat started to purr, she chuckled and added, "Yeah, you're someone alright."

With a sigh, she sipped the hot coffee and shivered. It wasn't cold in her apartment but then again, she wasn't exactly dressed yet. Her dress for work was in the dryer getting the wrinkles out and all she had on were her panties.

Her nipples were hard enough to ache a little. She debated turning the heat on but shook her head. The gas bill was too high to start with. Why add more to it. Winter was still a little ways off and every penny counted. She sighed again as she remembered the nice little house she used to live in and her husband that had helped pay the bills.

"Those were the good old days," she told the cat. The cat jumped down off the table and came over to rub against her crossed ankles. "Do you remember the old house or are you just sucking up for a little more breakfast?"

The cat looked up at her and then went down the row of cabinets to rub against the one where she kept the tins of cat food. She chuckled and pushed off with her butt to stand up straight. She started to say something else to the cat but the doorbell ringing distracted her.

With a glance at the kitchen clock, she turned toward the front of the apartment. "If it's Jewels, she an hour early," she said to the cat as she headed for the kitchen door.

Looking through the little peephole in the front door, she grinned. Jewels Cameron was leaned forward with one eye closed like she was looking back. "Silly bitch," Lena said, as she unhooked the safety chain, unlocked the door, and snapped the deadbolt open. As she opened the door, she said, "You're way too early. I'm not even dressed yet."

Jewels came through the door and shook her head as she saw just how naked Lena was. "Girl, you're going to catch your death of cold running around like that. Not that I'm complaining, ya understand. I love it when you run around that way. Makes me have all sorts of naughty thoughts."

Lena chuckled as her best friend ran on and on. When Jewels ran down she said, "If I don't start dating soon, I'm going to take you up on some of those naughty thoughts."

"Be still my heart," Jewels said and then asked, "Is there anymore of that delicious smelling coffee?"

"In the kitchen, you know the drill," Lena replied as she closed the door and locked it. Turning around, Lena found Jewels standing in the middle of the room looking at her. "What?" Lena asked as her best friends eyes ran up and down her body.

"Such naughty, naughty things," she whispered with a deep sigh. Then she turned and headed for the kitchen.

"What's with you this morning and why are you here so early?" Lena asked as she followed Jewels.

Jewels sat her handbag on the kitchen table and took off her coat. The cat was back up on the end of the table. As she hung her coat on a chair she said, "If that was my cat, there's be a broom up his ass about now."

"Hey now, leave my pussy alone," Lena said jokingly.

Jewels looked at Lena and grinned. "If I ever got a hold of that thing, you sure as hell wouldn't be saying that." When Lena's mouth dropped open, Jewels winked and headed for the coffee pot.

"What the—" Lena started to say and then changed over to, "I... didn't know you were into... uh..."

Jewels had her mug full and turned around to look at Lena. She held eye contact as she sipped her coffee. As she lowered the mug she said, "The first word you didn't say was fuck and the second was pussy. I love to do both."

Lena had known Jewels for going on two years now. After her husband died, Lena had found a job and Jewels worked there. She had helped Lena find a place she could afford to live and helped with getting a good price for the house and all the stuff in it. She knew Jewels husband Bobby but... That was what she ended up saying, "But... but... but..."

"I even like that," Jewels said and then laughed as Lena's eyes grew wide again. "Bobby and I ran into some very old friends over the weekend and things got wild. As wild as they used to back in the old days."

Lena went to take a big sip of her coffee and found the mug empty. "I... uh... I," she stammered as she looked at the coffee pot.

Jewels grinned and stepped to the side. "I've never bit you before and I never will unless you ask nicely."

"What the hell is going on?" Lena blurted out and then blushed. "I... uh... mean... It's not... uh... any—"

Jewels cut her off with, "Bobby and I were swingers for many, many years. The couple we met were close friends from back then. They were in town visiting. I'm still wound up, if you know what I mean."

Lena groaned as she headed for the coffee pot. She filled her mug and stirred in a teaspoon of sugar. Her brain was running in tight little circles over what her friend had said. She sipped her coffee and turned to look at Jewels. "I... uh... Okay."

Jewels laughed and leaned on the counter. "You're so straight you have creases."

"I... uh... yeah," Lena said with a shiver. "One boyfriend in high school, the same one in college, and then I married him after graduation."

"And now he's been dead almost two years and you ain't been out on a date yet."

Lena nodded and walked over to lean on the dryer. Her thoughts were on Johnny, her late husband. Her parents had thought her crazy when she brought a white boy, as they called him, home. Later, they learned to love him as much as she did. He took care of her and got her out of the west end of town.

With a sigh, Lena looked at Jewels. "How do you replace perfection."

"What's that old saying about something is better than nothing?" Jewels asked.

Lena frowned. "Ninety nine, point nine percent of what has hit on me in the last year and a half doesn't even register on the something scale."

Jewel grinned. "Way too picky. Use them, abuse them, and then lose them. They're only out for one thing for the most part so use them for what you want and need."

"I... I can't do that. There has to be some type of connection."

Jewel chuckled. "Like being connected to your right arm or your left one? Been there and done that. It gets boring after a while. Even the same guy gets boring."

"Johnny was never boring," Lena whispered and then shivered as she remembered how hard he used to make her come and how many times in one night.

"He was a truck driver and was on the road more than he was home. Every time he came home was like a honeymoon all over again. You had it made in more ways than one."

Lena felt herself blush at the accuracy of her friends words. The first day he was home, he rested and teased her unmercifully. The next day was all oral on his part until the sun went down and then it was... She shivered hard as she remembered the way he took his time entering her that first time. Slow and teasing. She would come so hard even before he was fully inside her.

Jewels watched her friend and grinned as she saw her hips rock from side to side and then back and forth. "Those little panties are getting wetter by the second."

Lena's body gave a jerk and she blushed deeply. From Jewels chuckle, she knew her friend saw the blush on her dark brown skin. She shivered as she rocked her hips from side to side and felt the slip and slide of her inner and outer lips. She was wetter than she had been in some time.

"Bobby and I have never been with a woman of color. Mexican, yes. Oriental, twice but never black or in your case honey brown."

Lena's head snapped around and her mouth dropped open. A moment later, she stammered, "I... I... I..."

Jewels grinned. "Yeah, you... you... you."

Lena shivered and sipped her coffee. A silence stretched out into several minutes. Finally, she glanced at her friend and whispered, "I've... uh... never..."

Jewels sighed and moved to the coffee pot to refill her mug. With her back to Lena she sighed again and said, "I've wanted to make a pass at you since you moved in here. Since we first met, if I told the truth." She paused and sighed again. "Now that I have... Well, I hope it doesn't screw up our friendship."

Lena took a sip of her coffee and emptied the mug. She pushed off the dryer as it made a dinging sound and shut off. She sat her mug down and opened the dryer door. The heat was warm and damp as it came out and made her shiver as she reached inside for her dress. She flapped it in front of her several times and then held it up to look at it.

The dress looked good and she started to slip it on but she stopped and looked at Jewels. "Our... uh... friendship is fine. I don't actually think you made a pass at me, more of an offer."

Jewels looked at Lena over her shoulder and grinned. "No dear, that was a pass. I'd eat you up in a heartbeat."

Lena shivered as she turned and draped the dress over the back of a chair. She turned back and took a deep breath as she picked up her mug. She looked at it for a moment and then walked over to where Jewels stood. "Move your ass over, I need more coffee."

Jewels moved to the side. As Lena poured her mug full, Jewels leaned over and kissed her on the shoulder. As she leaned back she asked, "Did you leave the dress off for a reason or are you teasing me?"

Lena stirred sugar into her coffee and shivered. "I think I'm teasing myself." She paused a second. "And maybe you just a little."

"I can live with that," Jewels whispered softly.

Lena had a sudden thought and looked at Jewels with a crooked smile. "If I don't count myself, I've never made love to a person of color either."

"You're kidding, right?"

Lena shook her head. "Nope, just my white boy, as mama called him."

Jewels had a look of disbelief on her face. "One? Just one?" When Lena nodded Jewels groaned softly. "You might as well be a well educated virgin to the rest of the world."

"I had never thought of it that way," Lena whispered.

"You are a virgin as far as another woman is concerned."

Lena's eyes grew wide as she nodded quickly.

"Be still my heart," Jewels whispered with a big grin. A moment later, she shivered and cleared her throat. "Go put that damned dress on before I get myself in big trouble."

Lena sat her mug down on the counter and hurried over to the table. She slipped the dress on over her head and buttoned it up the front. Her eyes kept darting to Jewels each time she did a button. When she finished, she had all the buttons closed all the way up to her throat.

Jewels grinned and put her mug down. She was still grinning as she walked over to stand in front of Lena. She unbuttoned the top three buttons on the dress and folded the collar neatly to each side. When she was finished, Jewels sighed and stepped back. "A little cleavage works wonders."

Lena's eyes dropped to the front of Jewels dress. There were only three buttons undone at the top of it but there was a mile more cleavage showing. "Uh... some of us are more blessed than others."

"Size doesn't matter as much as sensitivity," Jewels whispered and licked her lips. "And one of these days, I'm going to see just how sensitive those cuties of yours really are."

Lena shivered and then whimpered softly.

Jewels chuckled for a second and then whispered, "I think you like that idea."

"I... I... I..." Lena started to say.

Jewels laughed and said, "Go finished getting dressed. We don't want to be late for work."

Lena looked at the clock and hurried out of the kitchen.

*****

That had been Monday morning and even though Lena rode with Jewels to and from work every day, no more had been said about sex or swinging. Things were more or less back to normal between the two women. That is except for the dreams and fantasies that seemed to pop into Lena's head more and more often.

Friday afternoon traffic was worse than normal. Bumper to bumper and the stop and go was the worse part. "This is getting ridiculous," Jewels said with a growl at the end as she hit the brakes as a driver cut her off changing lanes.

Lena nodded. She'd had her eyes closed and been in a fantasy and not paying attention to traffic. She and Jewels had been sitting on her couch naked, kissing, and fondling each others breasts. Lena had seen Jewels breasts in a bikini top and in a bra but never nude. They were large and seemed firm. Her nipples stood up under the bikini top and made little tents in the fabric. Her mind was trying to add feeling to vision. It wasn't working very well.

"Earth to Lena," Jewels said as they stopped in the heavy traffic.

Lena opened her eyes and looked at her friend. Jewels glanced her way and asked, "What are you daydreaming about or better yet, who are you daydreaming about?"

"I... uh..." Lena whispered and looked out the windshield.

Jewels chuckled. "I could read so much into that."

"Its all your fault," Lena whispered in reply. "I was a good girl until you showed up the other morning."

Jewels gave a friend a quick look. "Uh... is there something you haven't told me? A guy you've met maybe?"

Lena shivered and shook her head. "Nope, no guy."

Jewels grinned. "That only leaves me or me and Bobby."

Lena squirmed in her seat and stared straight ahead. "Dreams and fantasies," she whispered softly.

"Me or me and Bobby?"

Lena shivered as she whispered, "Just you."

Traffic started to move again and they drove in silence for a while. They passed several cars and emergency vehicles on the left shoulder and traffic sped up. A mile or so farther and Jewels maneuvered the car over to the right lane to get off the freeway.

They stopped at the red light at the bottom of the off ramp and Jewels looked at Lena. "Bobby will want to watch, ya know."

Lena's head snapped around. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open. She shook her head sharply and then groaned softly. No one had ever watched her do anything sexual except Johnny. He had loved to watch her play with her breasts or masturbate slowly just for him. It had turned them both on so much that they always ended up making mad passionate love.

The light turned green and Jewels made the left under the freeway and stopped at the light there. "Which shocked you most, me making love to you or Bobby watching while I did?"

Lena groaned and looked straight ahead. "I... uh... I..." She stammered as she thought about the question. The first part hadn't really crossed her mind, she realized. The part about Bobby watching was a whole other thing. She shivered and whispered, "Bobby watching."

The light turned green and Jewels drove on. Three blocks later, she turned into the driveway to their apartment complex. "We're not supposed to do things separately," Jewels said as she pulled into her parking place.

Lena swallowed hard and asked, "Things or people?"

"Things with people," Jewels replied as she shut the car off.

Lena reached for the door handle and then held onto it instead of opening the door. "I don't know if I could go through with it. Fantasies are one thing but..."

Jewels nodded. "It's completely up to you. I love the idea but then again, I have alterative motives. Making love to another woman is so sensuous and so exciting to and for me. With Bobby watching, it just adds another layer. I do have an exhibitionist streak."

The words exhibitionist streak made Lena shiver. She had never thought about it before but she realized she had one also. A question that had been bugging her surfaced and she asked, "Why... uh... did you two stop swinging?"

"We didn't. It's more like our group broke up over time and we never went looking for another. It started out as us and another couple that we couldn't keep our hands off of and that grew to five couples. Then people started moving someplace else. Lives changed."

"And the couple last weekend was from that original group."

Jewels chuckled. "They were the original couple. She's a short bundle of curves that loves everything about sex and he's hung like a horse with the body of an Adonis. Every time I see them I drool on both ends. Bobby is the same way."

Lena squirmed in her seat. "Johnny wasn't quite hung like a horse but he was large enough for me. Overly large when we first started. It took some work to get used too. Not that I ever complained. I was coming as soon as he entered me."

Jewels shivered. "I had that feeling over the weekend." She paused to look at Lena. "Not that Bobby is small. George is just large. Watching little Babs bouncing up and down on that thing made me always wonder where she put it. I always expected the head to pop out of her mouth."

"It was Johnny's thickness that got me."

Jewels grinned. "Now you're talking about Bobby."

Lena shivered. "How is he at eating pussy? Johnny would go down on me for hours and hours. I'd be a dishrag by the time he finally quit."

"How about the two of us tag teaming you? Two tongues and two mouths have so many possibilities."

Lena's eyes grew wide and then they closed slowly. She groaned softly as visions of two heads between her thighs floated behind her eyes. Her hands came up and squeezed her breasts as she thought of a mouth on each one.

"So many possibilities," Jewels whispered.

Lena suddenly realized where her hands were and jerked them back down to her sides as her eyes popped open. She blushed deeply as her hand found the door handle and pulled it. She started to scramble out of the seat but she hadn't released her seatbelt. She made a whimpering sound as she fumbled with the release button.

The passenger door closed and Jewels smiled as she watched her friend hurry over to the steps leading up to her apartment. She was still smiling as she undid her seatbelt and reached over to pick up Lena's purse. She had a grin on her face as she opened her door and got out. She closed the door and hit the button on her key chain to lock it.

She was smiling as she walked toward the stairs leading up to her friends apartment. Two purses swung in her left hand.

*****

Lena was leaning against her door as Jewels came around the corner and walked toward her on the landing. "You forgot something," Jewels said with a grin as she held the purse out to Lena.

Lena took the purse and dug out her keys. She unlocked the door and opened it. She glanced at Jewels and then dropped her keys in her purse. She just stood there. She was stalling, she knew. She was also trying to keep her mind off what might happen if she allowed Jewels inside her apartment. Finally, she groaned softly and pushed the door open as she stepped back.

Jewels nodded and went inside.

Lena made a soft whimpering sound as she followed her friend. "I'm still not sure about anything," she said as she closed the door and locked it. "My brain feels scrambled."

"Lack of sex will do that to you," Jewels said and then grinned. "That's a joke dear, I've never been without sex since I first discovered it, so how would I know."

Lena took a deep breath and headed for the kitchen. As she passed Jewels, she asked, "Coffee? Beer? Wine? A cold shower?"

Jewels followed her friend into the kitchen. Lena had set her purse on the table and was rubbing the cat behind the ears. Jewels set her purse down and walked over to the refrigerator. "A beer sounds good. How about you?"

"Bring the wine bottle, I don't think a cold shower would have any effect," Lena replied as she turned and went to get a wine glass and to feed the cat.

Jewels carried her beer and the wine over to the table and sat down. She watched Lena as she squatted down and put a spoon of food in the cats dish. "I think I remember trying a cold shower back when we first met Babs and George. All I got from it was very hard achy nipples and wet clothes."

TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers