Leana - Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewels hands had been massaging her breasts as Lena licked her nipples. Her hips rocked back and forth on Bobby's thick dick. Her eyes slowly opened. Lena was right in front of her. When had she moved around Bobby's knee? Not that it mattered. Their eyes locked and both women groaned softly.

"My clit," Jewels whispered softly and then groaned as her hips moved faster. "One lick," she added a moment later, as her hands moved to Lena's head.

When Jewels pushed down gently on Lena's head, she groaned as the thought of licking her friends clit burned across the back of her mind. Should she? Could she? The memory of the barn burning orgasm she had earlier flashed through her mind and she slowly sank down to sit on her heels.

Her eyes went to the connection between Jewels and her husband. Jewels hips moved back and forth. Her clit was high above her inner lips and a bright red. Lena remembered hers looking this way when she rode Johnny. One touch of his finger had...

The next thing Lena knew, her tongue was rolling Jewels clit round firmly. Jewel let out a loud yell, her hands pulling Lena's tongue tighter to her clit as she came long and hard. Lena sucked on her clit and flicked her tongue against it wildly.

Jewels kept right on coming and coming some more.

*****

Lena was sitting back on her heels and licking her lips. Jewels was laid back against her husband with her eyes tightly shut. She was breathing hard. Bobby grinned at Lena and whispered, "You sure knocked her socks off."

With a giggle, Lena nodded. "I, uh, figured payback was only fair."

"You made her day, for sure," Bobby replied with a wink.

"Did she make yours?" Lena asked, more to make conversation than anything else.

"In one way yes, in another, no, but I can live with that as long as she is happy and satisfied."

Lena nodded. "It took me a long time to learn what that meant."

Jewels groaned softly and whispered, "I'm not through with you yet."

Bobby chuckled. "Are you talking to me or her?"

"Yes," Jewels replied with a hissing sound in her voice.

"Now you're being greedy," Bobby said with a grin.

Jewels opened her eyes and looked at Lena. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. Yes, I am but I have an idea, I'm not the only one who wants to be greedy."

Lena shivered and whispered, "It has been a long time for anything for me so..." She shivered again and added, "I already feel like I've been greedy."

"Not even close," Jewels replied as she sat up slowly. "Missed sex is like missed sleep. You never get it back but you can catch up over time."

"What now?" Bobby asked.

Holding eye contact with Lena, Jewels replied, "Us in a sixty-nine and you behind our guest, is the first thing that came to mind."

Lena's eyes grew wide as she thought of licking more of Jewels pussy and then she groaned deeply as she thought of Bobby's dick slowly sliding into her pussy right in front of Jewels face. "I... I... I," she stammered and then groaned again.

Bobby chuckled and Jewels laughed. "I'm not sure what buttons were pushed but one of them was a winner."

"Just a guess but I think my dick being shoved in her sex with you watching from inches away would be in the top spot," Bobby whispered.

When Lena groaned again, Jewels grinned and nodded. "Yeah, you picked the winner."

"I think we need to move this party to someplace more comfortable," Bobby said as he leaned forward and kissed his wife on the shoulder.

Jewels chuckled. "I'm glad I made the bed this morning."

*****

Rocking back and then forwards, Jewels stood up slowly. Her husband's thighs spread her legs wide. Her sex was only inches from Lena's face. Jewels hips flexed back and forth slowly as she looked down at the dark skinned woman in front of her.

With a grin, she said, "As much as I like where you are, I can't move with you there."

Lena shivered hard, her eyes on the older woman's very wet sex. "I... I... I..." she stammered and then groaned softly as she rose to her feet. She stepped back and Jewel took her hand as she moved forward. A moment later, they were kissing passionately.

When the kiss finally broke, both women were breathing hard. Jewels looked down at her husband's dick and shivered. "I think I made a very big mess."

Bobby chuckled and nodded. "That is all you."

Jewels grinned and took Lena's hand. She led the younger woman across the living room and down the hall toward the bedroom. She flipped on the bedroom light and crossed to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at Lena.

"Let me turn around and then you can climb on the bed on your hands and knees like earlier," Jewels said as she lay back.

Lena shivered as she watched her friend turn around. Her head was close to the edge of the bed and her knees were raised and spread wide. Jewels grinned up at her and said, "Mount up, baby, this won't hurt a bit."

With a deep groan, Lena put one knee on the bed and then the other. Jewels shoulders spread them wide. "Move your knees forward a bit," Jewels coached.

As Lena moved forward, Jewels hands came up to caress her lower back and the top of her ass. Two more hands were suddenly on her hips. Lena jerked and looked around quickly. Bobby was on his knees behind her.

"Bend forward and stick that gorgeous ass up in the air," he said softly.

Lena bent forward and placed her hands on either side of Jewels hips. A tongue ran back and forth over her mound and then another tongue was taking a lick up the crack of her ass. Lena gasped loudly as she remembered how much of an orgasm Jewels tongue had caused all by itself. Now there were two tongues.

Jewels hands pulled down on her lower back and Bobby's hands spread her ass cheeks. She was undecided as to whether she should lower her hips until Bobby's hot tongue ran down the depths of the crease between her ass cheeks. The tip of the tongue in back bumped over her anus and she gasped as her hips jerked downward and slightly forward.

The long tongue underneath flicked back and forth over her clit. Lena gasped again and tried to lift her hips but Jewels had her arms wrapped around her hips. Bobby tickled her anus again and Lena groaned long and loud. Two tongues and she would be toast very shortly, crossed her mind in a flash.

Her hips were flexing and bouncing under the assault of the two tongues. Her body wasn't sure which way to move and the pleasure they created had her mind frozen. Suddenly both tongues weren't there and Lena growled deeply. She was very close to an orgasm and...

She looked down under her body and saw Jewels face with her husband's dick in her mouth. Lena groaned deeply and flexed her hips. Jewels took his dick out of her mouth and chuckled as it jumped up to bump into Lena's mound.

"Poor Lena," Jewels whispered. "First she has two tongues and then no tongues. Then she sees that I have the only dick around."

"I, I, I," Lena stammered and then she gasped loudly as the spongy head of Bobby's dick pressed against her opening. Bobby's hands pulled back on her hips as he pressed his hips forward. The head of his dick compressed and suddenly it and several inches of his shaft entered her tightness.

Lena threw her head back with a loud yell. The yell wasn't from pain. Far from it. The yell was from the sudden full feeling and an orgasm washing over her. Bobby held still but her orgasm ran on and on. A few moments later, she realized Jewels was flicking her clit back and forth slowly.

She tried to reach back to stop Jewels tongue but ended up face first in Jewels wet pussy. The yell she let out was muffled, as she was licking Jewels pussy everywhere she could reach and then some.

Sometime later, she realized that Bobby's dick was fully seated in her sex as she flexed her hips wildly. Her mind and body were both on overload. She was coming for all she was worth. Bobby made a short stroke out and that was all she wrote, Lena was out of it completely.

*****

Lena came back to this world lying on her side on the bed. Bobby's dick was still planted in her sex as he lay on his side behind her. Jewels was cuddling her from the front and kissing her softly.

With a deep shivering breath, Lena groaned and shivered. "Two, two, two," she stammered and then groaned again.

"Too much?" Jewels asked with a grin.

Bobby laughed and said, "You know it was, uh, is."

"Two at once," Lena got out.

"Actually, it was three at once with your face in my pussy," Jewels corrected.

Lena groaned even louder than before. "I, I, I."

"What you lack in experience, you sure made up with enthusiasm," Bobby said with a chuckle.

Jewels shivered and nodded. "I was coming in record time myself," she whispered as she went back to kissing her friend.

Lena was making soft whimpering sounds as she kissed Jewels. Suddenly, Bobby moved his hips back and forth a few inches. Lena gasped, broke the kiss, and threw her head back. That little movement reminded her of just how full her sex was and how good it felt rubbing the whole interior.

Jewels grinned at her husband. "She is so sensitive in so many places."

"So are you," he replied as he moved his hips again.

Lena made a soft growling sound as she rammed her ass back hard against him. His dick moved twice as much as before. Bobby groaned softly. "She had one hell of a grip."

"Then, get you some," Jewels whispered as she took Lena's head in her hands and kissed her solidly.

The next thing Lena knew, Bobby was fucking her with long slow strokes. She could feel the head of his dick at her entrance as he pulled out and his hips pressed tightly to her ass at the bottom of the stroke.

She groaned deeply into Jewels mouth and relaxed so she could enjoy this long slow fuck to the utmost. She was having a small orgasm every few strokes and building to another monster. Bobby was making a soft grunting sound as his hips touched her ass.

Jewels broke the kiss and wiggle down until she could lick and suck one of Lena's nipples. Lena arched her back and grabbed Jewels head. One second, she was pulling on her head, and the next, she was pushing it away. The older woman seemed to ignore her except for the licking and sucking.

The monster orgasm was building fast and then Bobby pulled out to the head and rammed his dick home with a loud slap on her ass. Lena yelled as the monster broke over her and Bobby continued to fuck her hard and deep.

*****

Lena woke up to a dark room. She was cuddled up with Jewels and Bobby was cuddled up behind her. His semi hard dick was pressed to her opening. She shivered as she remembered the orgasm from hell. Then she gave a jerk as she remembered something else. It had felt like Bobby had came inside her. She groaned and shook Jewels. Jewels mumbled in her sleep and Lena shook her again.

Jewels opened one eye and looked at the black woman cuddled up with her. "This had better be an emergency of the first order," she whispered and then yawned.

"I'm not on birth control and I think Bobby came in me," Lena said louder than she meant to.

"No birth control? Oh, shit. I never did ask you about that," Jewels said as she rolled over and clicked on the bedside lamp.

Bobby said, "What," in a sleepy voice.

"We may have a major problem, it seems our young friend isn't on birth control," Jewels replied and then sighed. Looking Lena dead in the eyes, she whispered, "I can't get pregnant."

"What?" Lena said.

"I had cysts on my ovaries when I was young and Although Bobby and I have never used birth control, I've never gotten pregnant," Jewels replied.

"I, I didn't know that," Lena whispered as she hugged her friend.

"It seems there are a lot of things no one ever questioned," Bobby said and the sighed as he hugged Lena. "How do you feel about having kids?"

Lena shivered and groaned softly. "I love kids. Johnny and I had plans for a large family but..."

Bobby looked over Lena's shoulder and smiled at his wife. "I really don't see a problem other than we're going to need a bigger apartment and a bigger bed."

Jewels shook her head and frowned at her husband. Looking at Lena, she smiled and said, "What he's trying to say is that we want kids and if you do get pregnant then we will combine our families."

Lena's eyes grew wide. "I, uh, I, uh, you," she stammered and then she groaned softly. "I might not be pregnant. Johnny and I seldom used protection."

Bobby chuckled. "Then we'll keep trying."

Jewels looked at her husband shook her head. "Talk about being greedy," she said and then grinned as she looked at Lena. "I can say the same about myself if the truth were told."

Lena shivered and nodded. "Uh, make that three votes for greedy."

Bobby said, "That sounds like I'm looking for a two bedroom apartment with a large master bedroom that will that a California King size bed."

Lena smiled as she looked at Jewels. "Make sure it is pet friendly."

"Pet friendly?" Bobby asked.

Jewels grinned. "Yeah, she's bringing her spare pussy."

"She has a cat?" Bobby asked.

"Yes, dear," she replied as she leaned forward and kissed Lena softly. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Welcome to the family."