Leann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers

After a night of endless interviews with the local police, the state police and the FBI. Leanne was exhausted. The worst part of it was when a police woman came in with a camera and took a picture of her private parts.

"Is this necessary?" an outrage Leanne asked.

"It is the only evidence we have." Said the officer.

Leanne told the police everything,. including having to service her abductors. The police took the clothes she was wearing and gave her a pair of sweats to wear. All she wanted to do was to see Derek again but the police kept her tied up for hours.

When the endless police interviews were overs he was at last able to be alone with Derek the embrace was endless.

"Oh sweet Leanne, I thought I lost you forever!"

They kissed and hugged like they were newly married. Derek said that he had something for her. From his pocket he produced her wedding and engagement rings. He gently slipped them on her finger and Leanne said, "I'm never taking these off again. Not even for a cleaning!"

Derek explained that the police and FBI had taken everything else. He said that they were looking for things like pollen or other microscopic clues.

"I even had to turn over the bag of your ... Oh honey your must feel so violated!"

Leanne said. "I don't want to talk about it. Can we go home?"

Derek took her to the hotel he was staying in. They would fly back tomorrow.

In the hotel room Leanne found her small travel beg with some of her clothes and cosmetics in it.

"The FBI tried to convince me that you were dead but I never stopped hoping. They told me that if I paid the ransom they would kill you. But I never gave up hope. I have had this bag packed ever since I discovered you were kidnapped. The next morning after you went missing. The kidnappers sent me an attache case with all of your clothes and things in it The case had been sent through three couriers, none of whom could identify who had dropped it off. They probably hired someone to do it. With that day's mail was

-25-

the key to the case. ... When I saw the bag of hair you can't imagine how angry I became. Those bastards!" He began to tear up.

Leanne embraced her husband.

"Derek. I'm safe, They didn't really hurt me. Yes what happened to me was very embarrassing and humiliating. But it's nothing we can't overcome."

Then she gave him a sly expression and said. "Let's go to bed."

They wasted little time in getting undressed. Derek could not keep his hands off of her. He stared at her womanhood quite intently. Her pubic hair was still barely growing back in. The doctors who examined Leanne had concluded that some sort of depilatory had been applied to her skin after she had been shaved.

"It may not grow back for another month." one of the nurses told her. "Besides most husbands LOVE it."

That was scarce comfort to Leanne. It meant it would take her longer to get back to normal and put this nasty experience behind her.

Leanne noticed her husbands interest in her bald pussy and said to Derek, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Derek was silent for a while then said. "To be honest I've always wanted to see you this way but not like THIS!"

"I know darling, replied Leanne. But once it grows back fully. We are going out to dinner and when we get home you are going to shave me. That will put the thoughts of strangers doing it out of my mind. For now though, dear dig in!"

Derek ran his tongue over her mons and purred like a kitten. "Even yummier!"

Leanne could not believe how good the increased the sensitivity was without hair. She came in moments. After her needs were met she went to work on Derek. Just before her lips encircled his penis Leanne told her husband, "Tonight I want you to come in my mouth. Don't pull away. I want you deep inside me."

Derek was astounded. Two of his fantasies in one night! The excitement made him peak early yet Leanne did not even flinch as she swallowed his seed.

"That was fantastic homey!" Derek fairly shouted.

Later they fucked like they had on their honeymoon and fell fast asleep.

-26-

While Leanne had told the police and FBI about her oral violation, she though it best to keep those details from Derek. Swallowing his semen also meant that her last memories

of oral sex would be of her husband and not the creeps who had abducted her.

The next morning it felt great to wear her own clothes again, especially her familiar bra and panties. Her kidnappers had left her purse behind so she still had her license and all her documents. The Feds had dusted them for fingerprints and returned them to Derek. While her husband felt funny carrying her purse around he had placed her wallet and keys in the overnight bag. It felt so good to be in possession of her old life again.

They flew out of Philadelphia International Airport to their home in Connecticut in first class. As they took off Leanne contemplated her wedding ring and recalled the misadventure she had been on. She now knew how much Derek loved her. She now knew the wonder of oral sex on a hairless vagina and how happy Derek would be if she swallowed his semen in the future. "Those men tried to take from me, she thought, but they have made me a stronger woman and a better wife."

The End

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers