My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife photographed nude holding black cock.
1.6k words
4.2
191.1k
288

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how this all happened. Well, that's not really true. I know how it happened I just find it hard to believe.

My name is Steve and I'm twenty-six. My wife, Patricia or Pat is twenty-four. We met in college and married when she graduated two years ago.

I'm pretty average, about five eleven with brown hair and blue eyes and around one hundred ninety pounds.

On the other hand Pat is just about my perfect woman. She's five eight and weighs around one hundred twenty-five pounds. She is shapely with a small waist, rounded hips and an ass to die for. Her magnificent tits are thirty-six inches and a full "C" cup. Her thighs are full and well curved with calves that are nicely shaped. Oh and I should not forget that she has blonde hair and blue eyes. All of this lusciousness is clearly visible to anyone with eyes but there is one more thing you should know that excites me tremendously. She is a natural blonde with a thin blonde bush covering her pussy.

We recently moved to the city when I received a promotion. Pat is a teacher and was able to secure a position in the nearby junior college.

Although we had only been married for two years we had developed the habit of discussing things that may have happened during the day as we ate dinner.

It was a Thursday night when I noticed that Pat was especially subdued over diner. She was usually quite animated discussing her students and their accomplishments.

This night she was very quiet.

As we finished eating I could not stand it any longer and I simply asked her straight up what was the matter. She looked at me across the table with an expression that told me something bad had happened that day.

Her face seemed to collapse in on itself and she began to cry. I quickly moved around the table to comfort her. It seemed to take forever for her to stop crying and trembling.

She said that she did not know how to tell me what had happened and I suggested that she just start.

She got up and went into the living room and returned with her purse. As she reached into the purse she said that maybe it would be best if she just showed me and then we could talk. Now I was really confused. What could she be talking about?

She handed me an envelope with a number of pictures. I slowly removed them really not knowing what to expect.

The first picture was of Pat standing somewhat stiffly in front of what appeared to be a bare wall. As I shuffled the stack to look at the next picture the surprise must have shown in my eyes because Pat turned away from me. In the second picture she was standing in front of the same wall but her blouse had been pulled out of her skirt and unbuttoned. It hung loosely with some of her bra peeking thru the part.

Now I moved more quickly to the third picture and on thru the deck. The third picture showed my lovely wife standing in front of the wall in just her bra and skirt. Dreading what I would see next I quickly looked at the fourth picture in which her bra had been removed and she stood displaying her tits.

Now I love my wife's tits. Not only are they full and milky white but she has what I think are perfect nipples. Her aerolas are about the size of a silver dollar but where the aerolas of most women were fairly flat with a button nipple, Pat's nipples rose up in a cone shape rising sharply from her full rounded breasts. As much as I loved my wife's tits I was not pleased to know that someone had not only seen them but taken pictures of them.

I looked up and Pat met my gaze. My expression showing shock and questions but, once again, she looked away.

Reluctantly I looked at the next picture. Total surprise and shock ran through my body. My beautiful wife still stood in front of the same wall but there was a startling change. It was clear that there was now a man standing behind her because he had reached around and was cupping one breast and pinching the nipple of the other breast. I was in for yet another shock when it registered that the hands holding Pat's beautiful breasts were black.

It was at that moment that I begin to realize that I was being turned on by looking at these pictures. I really wanted to see what was next. I quickly looked down at the next picture.

This time those same black hands had been at work. Pat's skirt had been pulled up to her waist exposing her pale pink panties. While one black hand held the skirt up the other had dipped below the waist band of her panties and was clearly cupping her pussy. My pussy!

Another man, a black man, had touched my wife there, between her legs. There were still several more pictures in the stack. Now I wasn't so sure that I really wanted to see them but the brain in my stiffening cock overruled the one between my ears. I wanted to see more of my wife being degraded and displayed by what I now knew were at least two black men.

In the next picture the man had gone and Pat's panties had been removed. She now stood leaning back against the wall. Her skirt was still up around her waist but she was squatting slightly with her legs spread allowing her pussy to come into full view for the camera lens and to be recorded.

The stack was almost done. Only a few more pictures remained but the shock and degradation that I felt as I looked at them could only be a small part of what Pat had felt as she had been forced to pose for the final four pictures.

This picture showed Pat still leaning on the wall with her legs obscenely spread wide. On either side of her stood a young black man with his cock exposed. Pat was holding those big black cocks one in each hand. The boy on her right was cupping her right breast with his lips fastened to her nipple trying to get as much of her pale white tit into his mouth as possible while the boy on her left had two fingers buried in her pussy.

I now had a raging hard on as I looked at the remaining three pictures. I fully expected to see pictures of Pat sucking those blacks and being fucked with a big black cock buried in her pussy. Surprisingly, I was actually disappointed not to see that on the final three pictures.

Instead they were variations on the same theme but with different black men. In all eight different black men had seen my wife nude and fondled her tits and pussy while she stroked their cocks.

I was in shock at what I had just seen. I was embarrassed by how excited these erotic pictures of my wife had made me. I had actually cum in my pants as I viewed the last pictures. What kind of a husband did that make me?

We sat there just holding each other for several minutes. Finally Pat began to tell me what had happened.

"I was leaving school after my last class. As I walked past the gymnasium I thought that I heard a scream. I stopped to listen and a moment later I heard it again. It seemed to be coming from in back of the gym."

"Hurrying around the corner I could see a group of black boys and they were surrounding a white female student that I recognized from one of my classes. Two of the boys held her arms and a third was taking pictures of the young girl. The boys had taken her top off and her young pert breasts were on display."

"What are you doing?" I asked. They immediately stopped to look at me. The boy holding the camera took a step towards me and told me to get the fuck out of there.

Thinking that I had things under control I told him to release the girl or I would go get the authorities. He actually laughed at me. Then he said that I had two choices. I could leave now and go get the authorities as I had threatened. If I did that they would finish stripping the young girl and get their pictures before I could return or I could save this young girl from further humiliation by taking her place.

"Steve I could not let them traumatize, humiliate and embarrass that girl. Without thinking I said that I would take her place if they let her go. What else could I do? He said that he would promise to let the girl go but only after they had finished with me. If they let her go now she would run to get help. I had no choice. I agreed."

"That is how I found myself being stripped down by these young black boys and posing for the pictures. When I had complied with all their wishes they let us both go. It was surprised because I really thought that they would expect me to have sex with one or all of them."

"Sweetheart I think that they will leave me alone. They got what they wanted."

I hugged Patricia tighter and simply said "I hope so."