All Comments on 'Leann Gives Nude Pics For Birthday'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Excellent

You got a bit too carried away, a bit too quickly, but I still appreciate the fantasy for what it is. I think the story would have been hotter if it had ended with her blowing the three guys. The gangbang and the BDSM wasn't necessary, IMHO.

And before anyone else says it, I'll say that this story is a better fit in the Group Sex category.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How to ruin a good story...

This is the way ruin a good story!! When he says. "I honestly do not worry about her developing feelings or cheating ", it's true...She had already cheated...And cheated big time...And what a friend she had!!! A good story about a couple that had an undestanding life, became a story of cheating...Doesn't matter if she confessed and he forgave her...He will have with him the proof of her cheating...And one day he will use it to get rid of her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Funny

120 pounds and just 4'10", 32E natural tits. how does she stand up lol

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
OK, SwingerJoe ...

I'll be the first one to say that the main effort here is to present the many Reluct/NonConsent aspects! THAT is where this belongs.

If I were her Hubby (even granting their livestyle) I would be planning and conducting major consequences for all the guys I could find ... with main crap visited upon Birthday Boy, who DID NOT protect his present! His one-off with Sweetie might end up being his LAST-OFF, period! (And, yes, I would be a hypocrite and keep the videos - and enjoy them!)

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Not For Me

Strictly for boys to help them beat off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No not swingers

Swinging involve both parties having sex with others. Cuckold is were she is fucking the town and he jerks of to photos. Dumb ass story. At this point every guy knows she will fuck and fuck. Him he will hide in the closet and jerk off like a true loser. But they all have a good laugh at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pile of crap

What is he, beside retarded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awfull

Don't quit your job at mc Donalds, bitch.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 8 years ago
Not Bad

The fact that the hubby doesn't seem to care at all makes it feel rather pointless. If he was at least a little shocked it would give it some emotional grounding.

Side note:

What is it about the cuckold stories that always makes the comments section go psycho? I mean... these guys go really nuts about these stories lol

"Fuck that, yo, I'd kill that bitch fo messin wif me!!"

It's an erotic story, you silly insecure twerps. Geesh, get an imagination and grow up. Call your mommies.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love entertaining guys on their birthday and any other time too

What a great husband and what great fun. I love your stories xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Model

Annette, you must be the inspiration for every cheating slut in Loving Wives. You are disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uh...

It's weird how you're more turned on by the frame rate of a fucking cell phone than by a human woman actually being aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible Dialogue

You write like you've never met anyone but the cast of Jersey Shore.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Garbage

Someone called out the Whore of LW with a truthful burn. This story meets her very low standards perfectly.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

She's a 32E and keeps in shape by running! If she ran past my house, I'd also become a runner! Damn... she should have a sports bra endorsement deal! Good story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

32E means she really FAT.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

errr what the well written but say goodbye to your friend because he gonna die for raping my wife

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

For not being into things that are explicitly out there or into swinging and having open relationship, this birthday thing went way too far. In actuality, I think her husband would have gone insane that his wife was treated like that. That birthday scene was light years beyond exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To much BS in story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous