Leanna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers

Finishing her food she snuck back to the dorm. She was careful to stay out of sight of anyone who could recognize her. Once inside, the spent girl collapsed into her bed for some much needed rest.

Later that night Leanna took the clothes out of a box in the back of her closet where she'd kept them hidden. She never knew exactly why she had kept the outfit from that night last summer. She certainly couldn't have left it home where her mother might find it, but why she didn't dispose of them entirely she wasn't sure. For some reason she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe it was because deep down she knew she enjoyed herself that night. Deep down she liked the way it felt to be exposed and dominated. She always tried to deny it, but maybe that's why she kept ending up in these kinds of situations.

Not wanting to change in her room and risk someone seeing her leave dressed that way; she instead stuffed the clothes in a duffle bag and set off to the address that she was given. It was at an unfamiliar place but it was somewhere downtown. About a mile before she got there was a gas station she figured she could change in.

Calling the clothes an outfit was actually a bit generous. Just as before, there was practically nothing to it. It consisted of knee high black boots, a black tightly laced leather corset, long black gloves and a collar was fastened around her neck. She also wore a pair of silk panties that were a replacement for the ones she had lost during her previous encounter when she was dressed like this for the first time.

As she walked out of the restroom at the gas station, the woman at the counter said nothing but just stared with a vague look of disbelief. Blushing, Leanna gave her a nervous smile as she hurried out. By this point Leanna was starting to get accustomed to being dressed this sort of way, but she still couldn't help but feel embarrassed whenever random people saw her. She always felt exposed and terrified that somehow one of her friends or family might suddenly walk by.

The address ended up belonging to a late night club called Dark Desires. It was loud and rowdy. The place was packed. As Leanna approached the entrance the bouncer stopped her.

"Wait a minute," he said as he looked her up and down.

Leanna stood with her arms folded around her chest, looking around to avoid eye contact with the man as he examined her.

"You got a name?" He eventually asked.

"Leanna, Leanna Price," the scantily clad girl responded, shivering in the cold night air.

"Let's see," he pondered, looking at his clipboard. "I don't have any Leanna, but someone did leave instructions for what they said was a skinny little white chick dressed like a hooker. That you?"

Leanna was offended at the indignity, but nodded in affirmation.

"Ok, go on in, but leave your shit out here."

Slowly she removed the duffle bag from her shoulder and handed it to the man. This would be another pair of her normal clothes that she'd never see again, Leanna thought to herself.

Inside the club music played loudly as bodies gyrated to the beat. Strobe lights made seeing difficult and the place was so full Leanna had to squeeze passed groups of careless dancers. The one good thing was that between the music and inconsistent lighting, no one paid much attention to the smaller girl as she navigated through the crowd.

She took a seat at the bar on the other side of the dance floor and waited. She wasn't sure what to do next. After a minute or two the bartender came over.

"You the one the guys ordered?" he asked as he filled a shot glass with whiskey. "Here," he slid it in front of her. "This is courtesy of your clients."

Leanna winced at the thought that she had clients, like a regular prostitute. But like it or not, that's what she was.

She looked down at the glass. She really hadn't been much of a drinker since her high school days when she and her friends would occasionally sneak a bottle of vodka. Even then it was pretty watered down stuff. But what the hell, she thought. It might make the situation a little more bearable. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and took the shot. The bartender poured her another, and then another.

She was starting to feel a bit dizzy when something happened that made her stomach sink.

"Leanna, is that you?"

Leanna turned to see Shawna at the other end of the bar.

"Oh god no," Leanna thought to herself.

This is exactly what she had been dreading would happen. Someone she knew would see her in this situation. Sitting at the bar dressed like a sex slave, waiting for people who had paid for her.

"I didn't know you came here," Shawna said, joyfully walking over. "My friends and just heard about this club. We decided to check it out. I would have invited you, but I didn't think you were really in to places like this."

After weaving through a crowd of people, Shawna got close enough to get a good look at Leanna, sitting on the bar stool legs crossed, clad in tight leather.

She had always thought Leanna was a bit uptight. She seemed too full of herself to ever do anything very wild. Probably from her spoiled upbringing. Shawna certainly wouldn't have expected to see her in a place like this. And in a million years she wouldn't have expected to see her dressed the way she was.

"Nice clothes," she said sarcastically. "Don't think I've ever seen you dressed like this before."

Leanna blushed. What could she say? What kind of excuse could she come up with to explain herself?

"I'm just waiting for some people," she responded.

Before they could say anything else to each other, a large man walked up behind Leanna and put his arm around her shoulder causing her to jolt with surprise.

"You the girl?" He asked in a deep emotionless voice.

"Yep, that's me. Let's go," Leanna frantically spoke as she stood up and let the man guide her away.

She didn't care where they were going; she just wanted to get away from Shawna as quickly as possible.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened," she thought. "If she tells anyone she saw me like this..."

She didn't even want to consider the idea. Still, at least she didn't find out what she was doing there. That would have been much worse.

The man led her into a back room. Several other men were already there, relaxing and sipping champagne while naked women gave them lap dances. Leanna felt a little nervous. She was the only white person in a room full of about half a dozen people. Not something she was accustomed to, or particularly comfortable with.

"Alright guys," the man called out. "Here she is, Rosa's new bitch."

The other men sat up and waved off the strippers.

"Kinda scrawny, ain't she?" One of the men spoke.

"Kinda," the first man agreed. "But according to Rosa she can really take it."

"She does have a pretty nice big ass for a white chick," another man thought out loud.

Leanna was especially embarrassed by this opinion. It was bad enough everyone kept calling her small and scrawny, but a big ass?

The men stood up and circled Leanna. She stood there meekly, not knowing what she was supposed to do.

"You two get us started," a man said turning his head to one of the strippers.

The woman was a few inches taller than Leanna, and more so in her high heels. As she approached, the bewildered girl just stared up at her. Leaning in, the stripper gently kissed Leanna, sliding her tongue between her lips.

Surprised, the smaller girl instinctively tried to step back but was held in place.

"Take it off." One of the men spoke harshly, indicating for Leanna to remove her top.

Knowing better than to resist, she carefully began to untie the laces holding her tight corset on.

"I said take your damn top off," the man angrily shouted after deciding she was moving too slowly.

As quickly as she could she finished unlacing the small top and pulled it off. Her pale breasts bounced with the sudden release.

"I get to start," the man said as he glared at the exposed orbs.

He grabbed the half-naked girl by the hair. She was slammed, front first onto a table. The man pulled down her black panties and roughly grabbed her ass. Leanna sprang up with a start but was slammed back down again.

"I could fuck that fine white ass all night," He said as he unzipped his pants and removed his long hard black cock.

Leanna grabbed the sides of the table as her whole body was driven forward. The man pushed deep inside her pussy causing her to release a loud groan. His hips slammed back and forth as he drilled into her like a jackhammer. After repeated thrusts her feet were lifted off the floor. Another one of the men took hold of her hair and savagely pulled back her head. Jumping onto the table and kneeling down he forced his dick into her mouth. In unison Leanna was rocked back and forth from both ends.

After a moment she felt a wet substance being rubbed into her behind. A third man was applying lubrication to her ass hole. Another dick was soon being squeezed inside. Eventually, with no more holes available, a second cock was inserted into her already filled vagina. The two massive shafts stretched the girl farther than she previously thought possible. Helplessly she lay on her stomach as she was simultaneously penetrated in all three openings, completely vulnerable to the harsh punishment that seemed to come from all directions. Soon she felt the warm fluid of all four men shoot deep inside each opening. Not being allowed to move, she was forced to swallow. Cum flowed down her throat. She lay helplessly as still more filled her other crevices.

All four cocks were soon pulled out at the same time causing Leanna to collapse onto the tabletop. Before she could rest, however, she was turned over onto her back. Blurrily she looked up to see one of the men take both of her legs and straddled them over his shoulders. Again her pussy was penetrated as she was forced back and forth. She moaned loudly at the continuing assault.

After what seemed like an eternity, the man finally came. She was pulled up by the shoulders and held aloft by a single man. He inserted his cock and bobbed her up and down. From behind, an arm was reached around her neck and she felt her recently perforated ass once again being filled by someone's hard shaft. She was sandwiched between the two men like the white cream of a chocolate cookie sandwich. Her arms vainly flailed against the onslaught, but eventually dropped down to her side in defeat. Again both men eventually completed inside her.

When the two had had enough they let Leanna crash to the floor. She grunted as her body painfully struck the solid ground. Rolling over, she slowly tried to push herself up. Bringing herself to her hands and knees, she felt the weight of someone settling on top of her. Again her vagina was filled. She was ridden like an animal as the man swayed on top of her. She could barely keep her limbs secured beneath her as she was slammed back and forth. Eventually her arms buckled and she fell flat on her stomach. The man lay on top of her still thrusting away. She felt his hot breath on her neck as he continued.

Hours went by as different men took her in different positions. Sometimes it would be only one of them, other times it felt as if it were hundreds at once. Leanna herself was forced to cum several times during the ordeal.

Just as she felt like she couldn't take another drop and was about to burst like a balloon, the men wound down. The worn-out girl was left naked on the floor gasping for air. Excess cum trickled out her mouth, ass and pussy as she lay in a heap.

"Whew, that was something all right," one of the men proclaimed as he slumped into a chair.

Another man picked the limp girl up and stat her down on a couch. Dizzy from the ordeal as well as from the drinks she'd had earlier, Leanna just sunk into the soft cushions with no attempt at movement. She was barely able to keep her eyes open.

Just as she was about to succumb to her fatigue, a knock came from the door. One of the club's waitresses entered.

"Your owner is here to collect you," she politely addressed Leanna.

The two women walked out through what was now a mostly empty club. Outside, Daryl was leaning against his car waiting for them. It was almost dawn now.

Leanna was helped into the backseat and was driven away. As she sat in the car she finally surrendered to sleep.

Sometime later she woke in her familiar cell. The room in Rosa's lair was as cold and dark as ever. Leanna's head was pounding. It had been some time since she was hungover this way. She was still naked except for her color, boots and gloves.

Resting her head on her hands she suddenly heard a noise. Looking around she noticed that the door to the main room was open. This hadn't been the case the previous times she'd woken in that place. It was as if they knew she had no where she could go even if she wanted to.

Following the sounds of voices through the hallway and up the stairs, Leanna entered the main room where Rosa generally kept her throne.

"Well, look who's up," Rosa proclaimed when she saw the girl standing in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest.

There were three other people in the room with her. Daryl, Sasha, and an older man Leanna had never seen before. He was setting up something on the table next to the throne.

"I heard you had a fun night," Rosa said cheerily. "Seems like you've been settling in nicely to your new job."

"New job?" Leanna thought.

"Please, just let me go on with my life," she begged Rosa.

"No you've been working out too well. I honestly can't believe how lucky I was coming across someone like you. So uptight and reluctant and yet such a natural whore."

Rosa walked over to Leanna and put her arm around her shoulder.

"No, my innocent girl, I think deep down you want to continue working for me."

"That's not true," Leanna protested.

"Sure it is. Whether you like it or not, this is you're calling. I think it's time for you to start working for me full time."

"What? I'm not going to," Leanna said as she pushed Rosa's arm off in defiance.

"Oh you're so cute," Rosa said with delight. "The way you protest is one of the things I've come to love about you. But you know this is where you belong."

Leanna was speechless.

"Now," Said Rosa. "Let's get you officially set up."

The large woman again took Leanna by the arm and brought her over to the throne.

"You see there are a lot of hookers out there and most of them aren't up to my standards. When someone orders one of my girls, they need that seal of approval."

"What are you talking about?" Leanna asked, confused.

All of a sudden she noticed the man by the table and the device he was fiddling with. She suddenly realized what was happening.

"Just have a seat here on my chair," said Rosa.

Leanna tried to jump up but Daryl and Sasha held her down by the arms.

"No, please," Leanna begged. "I'll work for you, whatever. Just don't do this."

"Sorry, but if you work for me you have to be properly branded."

The man approached with a tattoo gun.

"No!" Leanna screamed.

She struggled against those restraining her.

"Hold her still," the man ordered.

"No, you can't do this. Please don't do this to me."

The girl fought as hard as she could, but couldn't break free. Finally she surrendered.

"No," she gasped in quiet defeat.

The man pressed the needle to her skin. She was powerless to prevent what was happening to her.

Later on Leanna stood in her cell. She had a stinging pain on her lower abdomen. She just stood in front of the mirror, examining herself in disbelief.

The words were written across the very bottom of her midriff. The black ink contrasted with her pale white skin. She felt light headed.

That was it, she realized. There was no escape. Rosa was right. This was her life now. She couldn't go back. Over and over again she read the message. Her fingers slowly traced over the letters permanently branded to her skin. What she had become was now undeniably clear.

"PROPERTY OF ROSA"

schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers
12