Leanna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers

Leanna couldn't think. She simply nodded.

Jennifer Price drove around the corner by her house, still drained from the bizarre events that had taken place that day. She went over the scenario in her mind. First she was visited by a police officer who was an old classmate from high school, and then she was blackmailed and humiliated. She was still wearing the outfit that Officer Pacheco had dressed her in that morning. Leanna's old uniform. The sexual acts she was forced to preform left her exhausted and ashamed. But at least it was over. She was promised that that would be the end of it.

When she arrived at her home she saw Rosa's cars parked in her driveway and along the street corner in front of the house. She herd laud music coming from within.

"What is this?" She said out loud.

As she opened the front door Jennifer was greeted by Rosa's servants.

"What is going on here?" The startled women yelled, momentarily forgetting that she was dressed in what looked like a slutty Halloween costume.

Ty grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, shutting the door behind her.

"Let go of me," Jennifer jerked her arm away. "Who are you people?"

The music suddenly stopped and everyone stood still.

"This must be the women I've been hearing about," Rosa called out from the kitchen.

The large Latina woman entered the living room. She was still wearing the white silk dress Jennifer recognized as her own.

"Let me introduce myself. My name's Rosa. I'm a colleague of Officer Pacheco's."

"What do you want?" Jennifer asked sternly. "Pacheco said her thing with me would be over."

"Jennifer isn't it?" Rosa asked politely. "The officer's business with you is indeed over. The two of us, on the other hand, our business is just beginning."

She looked the smaller woman up and down.

"Damn, the resemblance is uncanny. A little older, different hair color, but wow. I guess that's heredity for you."

"What are you talking about?" Jennifer asked, a little uncomfortable at the way she was being looked at.

"I think I'm going to enjoy playing with the two of you together."

"The two of us?" Jennifer asked suspiciously.

"Oh ya," Rosa proclaimed. "I believe you know my current playmate."

Shock like never before ran through Jennifer from what came next.

Rosa gave a tug on a chain she was holding, and into the room reluctantly came Leanna. It took Jennifer a moment to realize who it was. The young woman was almost unrecognizable from the girl she knew. She was staring straight down desperately trying to avoid eye contact with her mother.

"Leanna?!" Jennifer burst out in complete shock.

She was floored. She had never seen her daughter dressed like this. She didn't think her daughter would ever even consider dressing like this. And were those face piercings, and tattoos?

Leanna on the other hand was only a little less surprised and embarrassed to see her mother dressed as a schoolgirl.

"I see you still recognize my girl," Rosa said. "And she is my girl. Just as you now are."

Jennifer was speechless. She just stood, dumbstruck, staring at Leanna. The younger girl awkwardly looked down.

"The two of you have nothing to say?" Rosa asked.

"What have you done to her?" Jennifer eventually responded in a shaky voice.

"Nothing more than what will soon be done to you."

Leanna's heart sank at the thought that her mother was about to be in the same situation that she was. She would be a slave, just like her.

"Don't tell me you're not excited to see each other." Said Rosa as she gently lifted Leanna chin forcing her to look at Jennifer. "Look she got dressed up all nice for us. So innocent in your old uniform. Just the way you used to be."

With the chain still in hand Rosa walked up to the older woman and casually pulled her skirt up. Jennifer responded by hastily pulling it back down. Jennifer's fixation on what her daughter was wearing suddenly tuned towards her own attire. She was completely ashamed, dressed this way in front of her daughter.

Rosa walked behind the nervous woman.

"You do look delicious," she said putting her hands on Jennifer's shoulders.

Jennifer stood perfectly still until Rosa gingerly brushed her hair to one side and stuck her tongue out running it along the helpless woman's neck. She squirmed but couldn't move away. Leanna looked away, trying to avoid witnessing the spectacle of her mother being completely humiliated.

"Mmm, sweet," proclaimed Rosa.

"Come and try for yourself," she said, addressing Leanna.

Leanna's eyes shot wide open.

"W-what?"

"I want you to taste her." Rosa demanded.

"But she's my mother," the surprised girl protested.

Rosa suddenly had a stern look on her face.

"Let's get this straight once and for all. Don't think of her as your mother anymore. I own you both, mind body and soul. Remember you said you accepted me as your mistress? Well now it's time to prove it."

Rosa gave a sharp yank on the chain attached to Leanna's collar. As she stumbled forward she looked down and caught a glimpse of the tattoo on her midriff.

"Property of Rosa"

Leanna remembered her place. Rosa was right. She said she would do anything to convince her of her obedience. Surrendering to the realization, the girl reluctantly moved forward.

Jennifer stood, frozen with fear. She just stared at the approaching girl with a blank expression on her face. Leanna wouldn't really willingly go along with this would she? Sure enough, however, Leanna gently placed her hand behind her mother's head. Softly she spoke.

"Sorry Mom."

Addressing Jennifer as her mother for the last time, Rosa's young slave leaned in and slowly and sensually licked the woman's cheek.

Jennifer's mind reeled as she felt her own daughter's hot tongue move along her face. What was happening? Her own daughter was a slave to this dominating woman. Worst of all was how easily Leanna seemed to embrace it.

"Leanna, please." Jennifer gasped.

"There you go," said Rosa. "Doesn't she taste sweet?"

"Yes ma'am," Leanna weakly replied.

With a strong hand, Rosa turned Jennifer's head and kissed her on the lips. She then turned towards Leanna. Leanna didn't need any verbal command. She knew what she was expected to do. She pressed her own lips to Jennifer's and slid her tongue inside.

Jennifer nearly fainted. Her arms fell limp at her sides. How could this be happening?

"Astonishing, isn't it?" Rosa spoke softly into Jennifer's ear. Did you ever imagine your former daughter would so submissively comply with the most extreme commands? Don't worry you soon will too."

Jennifer said nothing. She couldn't speak. She couldn't think. She could barely breathe.

"I know you're in shock, but let me tell you honey, she's done much more than this."

After a long moment Leanna eventually pulled back. She was now facing the defeated woman. Her big brown eyes looked straight into Jennifer's own widely open eyes. Neither moved until Rosa put her hand on Jennifer's ass. She grabbed a handful of the short skirt and pulled it up presenting her new slave's private regions. Jennifer didn't even try to resist this time.

"Why don't you show this little milf what you've learned in my employment?" Rosa offered to Leanna.

Doing her best to empty her mind, Leanna kneeled down. She tried as hard as she could to do as Rosa said and not think of the woman in front of her as her mother. This was just another job, she tried to convince herself. The conflicted girl ran her hands up the quivering woman's smooth thighs. Eyes tightly shut she pulled in close and began to kiss the shaved mound. Jennifer gave a weak effort to move away but was held in place by the large woman behind her. Gently the kissing turned to licking as Leanna flicked her tongue around the opening of her pussy.

Jennifer's knees nearly buckled. To her dismay the shock she was feeling began to give way to a feeling of arousal. She resisted the sensation but more and more, as Leanna tongue penetrated in deeper and deeper, she couldn't help but begin to succumb.

"How does that feel?" Rosa whispered. "Is she making you wet?"

Jennifer shook her head in denial but began to lose her grip as a euphoric sensation began to wash over her.

"You can't help it, can you?" Rosa continued. "It's okay, just let it happen."

"Never," Jennifer desperately whimpered.

Despite her protests Rosa was right. She hated herself for it, but she was unable to avoid the pleasure forced upon her by her own daughter. She let a soft moan escape her lips.

"That's more like it," Rosa said as she undid the top few buttons of the white blouse, letting Jennifer's cleavage to spill over.

Again Rosa gave her a deep kiss. With one hand she cupped the woman's breast while the other slid down her back. As Leanna continued below, Rosa slipped her hand beneath the small skirt and felt up the ass underneath. As she let her hand roam she came across a small plastic ring. It was the butt plug that she had been blackmailed into wearing all day. Jennifer had become used to it and nearly forgot it was there.

With the grin of a child who had just found a new toy Rosa twisted and pulled on the ring. The ever increasing pleasure Jennifer was feeling was interrupted by the sudden pain. Her back arched as she clinched her ass tight. Leanna momentarily stopped and leaned back.

"Look at this!" Rosa announced as she removed the plug and let it dangle from her finger.

Jennifer reached back to message her soar anus.

"Did you know she was such a little whore," Rosa rhetorically asked Leanna.

It was true, Leanna had never thought of her using such a thing. But for that matter she had no idea why her mother was wearing the entire outfit in the first place. It didn't matter. All that mattered was for her to complete her job.

"Why don't we finish over there," said Rosa.

With uncanny strength the powerful woman scooped Jennifer up off her feet and with ease carried her to the coach at the other side of the room. Leanna sat and helplessly watched her mother being tossed around like a toy. The authority she had always projected to Leanna was completely gone. She was just another plaything of her new mistress. Leanna realized that this was how she must have looked all that time ago when she first encountered Rosa.

Setting the woman down, Rosa gave a hard yank on Leanna's chain causing her to fall forward on her hands and knees.

"Well, come bring her to completion, just like you have with so many other clients."

Leanna obediently crawled across the room on all fours as she was pulled along by the collar. While she approached, Rosa took the opportunity to fully remove Jennifer's blouse, skirt and lingerie. She laid still, left in only her white knee high socks and Mary Jane shoes.

Once Leanna arrived Rosa pushed Jennifer's knees apart allowing for the younger slave to return her mouth to the elder's pussy. She felt the heat radiating out as she licked. With a certain amount of disappointment she tasted the juices that were beginning to emanate. Her mother was losing the battle of control over her body's urges. She was beginning to surrender.

"That's it. Cum on her face," Rosa encouraged.

Desperately trying to prevent her body from losing control, Jennifer trashed and kicked her legs up, but was mostly held in place by Rosa's firm grip. Leanna continued eating the pussy with fierce precision. Jennifer was surprised at how accomplished she was at this. Clearly she had done this before. Despite her best efforts, there was no stopping the coming orgasm. With a wave of ecstasy, the helpless woman convulsed violently and then sank into the cushions. Leanna pulled her head up and whipped her mouth.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Rosa smiled.

Leanna was gently guided up to the coach by the chain. Rosa pulled her in and passionately kissed her. She then kissed Jennifer. Next the master pushed her two slave's heads together making them kiss each other.

"You've done well," Rosa spoke to Leanna.

Reaching out the powerful woman unstrapped the collar around her neck.

"I don't think you'll be needing this anymore. I'm confidant you accept me as your mistress."

Leanna sat upright as Rosa removed the collar.

"You on the other hand," she said, addressing Jennifer. "We still have some work to do with you."

The collar was placed around the woman's neck.

"But we'll get there."

Rosa handed the attached chain to Ty. Leanna had forgotten that the others were there, watching the whole thing.

"Take her to our place," Rosa ordered. "The rest of you wait outside."

The servants did as they were told. Ty dragged Jennifer to her feet and led her to the door. As they were leaving Jennifer turned and gave one last frightened look at Leanna. Then the door closed shut leaving the two women alone on the coach.

"What's going to happen to her?" Leanna asked.

"She'll join us, just like you did. It will be a while yet until she's completely house broken, but it will happen. In fact I'm counting on your help with that."

"Whatever you need mistress, I'm entirely yours now."

"I believe you," responded Rosa. "You did well today. Make sure to keep it up."

With that the two stood up to prepare to leave.

"Take a last look around," Said Rosa. "I doubt you'll be seeing this place again. Once we clear out anything of value we'll force her to sign over the lease and sell the house."

Rosa looked down at Jennifer's dress she was wearing.

"Do I remind you of her?" She asked.

"No, ma'am, she's pathetic compared to you."

"Good girl," Rosa said with a smile.

The rest of the day was spent moving out all of the furniture and belongings. A barrel fire was set up in the backyard. Leanna spent most of the afternoon clearing out all of her old possessions and throwing them into the flames never to be seen again. As it began to get dark out, Rosa gave the ok that it was time to leave.

"My other servants would finish the job tomorrow." She said. "We have other things to attend to tonight."

The two drove back to Rosa's headquarters in silence. Leanna knew what her mistress was referring to.

Upon returning to the lair, Leanna wasn't surprised at what was waiting for them. In the center of the throne room, Jennifer was hanging from the ceiling with chains attached to her wrists above her head. Her toes barely touched the floor. She had a ball gag in her mouth and still had the same collar from earlier. She was still stripped naked. Her head was bent down. Her long blond hair hung down partially covering her reddened face.

Leanna knew she should be shocked and appalled by seeing her mother this way, but at this point just about nothing could surprise her.

"Good you're here," Rosa said standing next to Jennifer. "Now we can get started. She was being a bit naughty last night so, as you can see, we decided it would be easiest to keep her from putting up a fight."

Rosa grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair and pulled her head back forcing her to look up. Jennifer had felt beyond humiliated as she limply hung naked in front of her daughter.

"Now if you're good this can go easy. Otherwise we'll have to do this the hard way which means a lot more pain." Said Rosa as she caressed Jennifer's cheek with one finger. "Believe me, I'm fine either way."

Leanna stood perfectly still. She wasn't sure exactly what to expect but she had some idea. She knew that whatever Rosa had planned to break Jennifer, she would be required to assist. In that spirit she wore a leather dominatrix outfit. Unfortunately the girl's small pale body somewhat undercut the desired intimidating look. Leanna knew that unlike Rosa, she would always be more suited as the dominated than the dominator. Still, this was the role she was required to play.

Rosa, on the other hand, was a born dominatrix. The large woman slowly ran her hand down the nude woman's bare stomach and reached between her legs. Jennifer responded by pressing her thighs together. She tried to move away by swaying her hips, but there was nowhere for her to go.

"Come give me a hand," Rosa ordered as she rubbed Jennifer's shaved pussy.

Leanna did as she was told. Rosa took her by the wrists and guided her hands to Jennifer's breasts. Leanna obediently messaged the soft white orbs. Jennifer moaned through her gag. Her muscles eased a bit and Rosa was able to pry her thighs apart and insert a finger in the woman's opening. She thrashed a bit, but still was unable to fight off the invasion.

As Rosa flicked her finger inside Jennifer, she looked up at the two.

"Gaze into each other's eyes," she commanded.

Leanna's eyes were fixed firmly on Jennifer's breasts specifically to avoid eye contact, but she did as she was told and stared into her mother's bloodshot eyes. Her face was red. She stared back at Leanne with a pleading look but the young woman just stood, stone faced, and continued to message and then start to gently pinch her nipples.

Rosa continued to expertly tickle Jennifer's vagina until she decided she had had enough. Standing up she pulled her victims head back by the hair and kissed her. She then placed a small metal key in the woman's cleavage. She then took a firm hold of Jennifer's forearms hanging above.

"Release the shackles," she told Leanna.

After the briefest of hesitations, Leanna retrieved the key, taking the opportunity to reach firmly between the pale breasts. Reaching up she undid the lock and carefully undid the shackles. Jennifer's position didn't change as Rosa held up her arms with a steel like grip.

Lifting her clean off her feet Rosa dragged the helplessly squirming woman over to the throne that always sat in the middle of the room. Despite her resistance Jennifer's arms were forced behind her back.

"Go retrieve a toy from the table over there," Rosa told Leanna.

At the other end of the room several bondage devices where laid out. Leanna chose a large black strap on dildo. She recognized it as one that had been used on her in the past. After examining it for a moment she returned to Rosa to hand it to her. Rosa did not take it however.

"That's not for me," she said. "You're going to use it."

"But I never..."

"You'll get the hang of it." Rosa interrupted.

Jennifer was forced, face down, over one armrest of the large chair. Rosa sat facing her on the other armrest with her legs spread. Her pussy hovered inches from the woman's face. Her arms were held to the side, pinning her down.

Leanna unsuredly strapped the rubber dildo around her waist. She had certainly seen Rosa preform the task enough times to know what she was doing, but was hesitant to try it herself.

After rubbing the long thick shaft with lubricant the girl slowly pressed the tip against Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer responded by squirming and squealing though her gag. Rosa held her in place using her feet to hold down her hands. With her own hands free she undid the ball gag from behind the trashing woman's head and removed it from her mouth.

"Stop..."

Before Jennifer could finish her sentence, Leanna pushed forward from behind plunging the woman's face between Rosa's powerful legs. Jennifer's words were once again muffled. Rosa threw her head back with delight.

Leanna continued to push the thick cock into her mother. It had more girth than anything Jennifer had had inside her before. The muffled screams caused Rosa to laugh.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," she said to Leanna as her small slave gyrated her hips back and forth.

Jennifer couldn't think. It was all she could do to keep from choking on Rosa's juices. As her daughter slammed her from behind, harder and harder, she was forced to open her mouth to gasp for air between each thrust. The fluid emanating her capture's pussy flooded into her gaping maw. Her tongue lapped out in an attempt to expel the substance but only succeeded in flicking across Rosa's clit.

schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers