Learn to Love the Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay presented a glass to her. "Drink up." He said.

"Didn't I have one before? A sixth?"

"Yeah, but that was cheating."

She was quiet. "Fine, you owe me money if I say I pissed myself in my next stream."

Kay looked at the glass. "One day's worth for everything. You can choose to add it to the total or not."

"That's fair." And with that Linvala spent nearly five minutes on the last glass of water. Her bladder started to ache, she was incredibly full on water. But she took down her glasses without any further protest.

"Alright, I think I'm ready to go. You mind if I go home?"

"Nah, I need to clean up."

"Pffft, clean. Who does that?" Linvala said in a teasing tone as she hiked up her skirt and showed off her dirty panties. "Not me!"

"I know damn well. If we ever got married I'd do all the cleaning."

"And the dishes. And windows."

There was a snort between the two of them. However kay presented a bottle of cold-iced tea. A single serving. "Drink for the walk home?"

Linvala was quiet as she looked at it. Her bladder ached, but she could hold. Could she keep going for the rough 20-ish minutes to her place?

Probably not. Then might as well drink more. "Sure, thanks."

"No problem. Least I can offer." Kay smirked.

"You owe me money." Linvala said as she popped the top and took a swig before walking to the front. She took a moment to jump up and down and feel her bladder stir. "I promise."

"I'll pay once I catch it on stream or a recap." Kay said.

"Fuck you." Linvala said with a tease before stepping outside. Her bladder was aching some, it didn't help that she had been teasing it as much as she could. She rubbed her stomach and felt a slight leak come out, or at least something wet.

Linvala took another swig as she decided her course back. Either the quick way down the roads, or the quiet way that was longer but with almost nobody around. She thought for a bit and turned on the road the first chance she got into a series of back alleyways. The long way it was.

As she walked she felt her bladder getting more and more full and slightly uncomfortable. Linvala was thankful that this place was mostly empty at least. A dirty alleyway behind more empty houses than full ones as well as half empty businesses. Town wasn't doing great. Neither was her bladder. But this was why she was deep in thought. A she stepped, finding puddles to splash through the whole way, watching her shoes gain bits of brown she debated how she wanted to piss. She could just piss her panties, but that seemed a tad much. But also she didn't want to squat unless she had to shit. Which, admittedly, there was a bit of pressure on her ass, although not so much she was worried. Eventually she settled for a walking piss, removing her panties, leaving them scrunched around her ankle (one of them) and pissing as she walked.

She almost immediately had to act on that as, after finishing her bottle and tossing it into one of many dumpsters overflowing with trash her bladder was threatening to explode. So with her panties stuffed into her shoe, she walked along, flashing anyone who would catch her on a high step, which came usually when she stumbled on a pothole.

And before long a flow of relief hit her bladder, as did a warm feeling down her legs. After waiting a little bit she stopped and forced some piss out. Standing straight up not caring to bend over, urine ran down her thigh highs, staining them with water. Given she had mostly drank water her urine was fairly clear and didn't smell much. She felt it soak down her thigh-highs bit by bit as she kept walking home, not minding as piss just flowed for almost ten minutes. Finally finishing off as she stood in a puddle happy as her shoes soaked in some dirty water. She stepped out and slipped her panties up, as she did one last spray of urine hit her panties, but honestly she was so thankful that she was empty she had stopped caring.

Finally making it back Linvala sent a text to Kay. 'pay up' along with a text of the urine soaked down her legs.

And the next day when she streamed she opened up with, "So the other day, I drank about ten glasses of water before walking four blocks. And lemme tell you, my thigh highs are soaked."

Shortly after 'superrayman' donated money equal to one day of everything with a note, 'A payment to replace your thigh highs when it comes to it'.

Finally, she had Kay's name. And she spoke up. "Speaking of, I'm still taking donations for everything, so if you want me to be nasty the lists are there, and I will add one more day to my lists, that's 16 days for everything but wiping which is at 25. I might raise that, or put a cap on it. I'm feeling around 30 days, we'll workshop on that later." With that she resumed the stream, sticky, stinky, and getting messier.

12