The Inheritance Problem

Story Info
Three sisters have to spend a month in an incomplete cabin.
4.3k words
4.19
36.3k
51
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Be fore-warned. The following contains an incestuous love story with three sisters, stuck in a mansion in the woods and no toiletry facilities. If you've read any other of my stories you know what happens. If not, I'll warn you it contains scat, messy shit, and girls loving how gross it is. If that's not your thing, you can turn back now and save yourself the trouble**

*****

The three Valentine sisters drove up to their father's cabin in the woods. Or was it ex-father? Their father and mother had somewhat-recently died in a helicopter crash while on vacation, and they were finally resolving this, several months on. Of course the catch was, their parents were both filthy rich. Their father's estate was worth around a billion dollars, sometimes less, sometimes more, and their mother was worth a few hundred million. Oh and they had several properties including this 'cabin' which had three bedrooms, two stories and was larger than an average US house. As well as a family company which already the oldest sister was partially in charge of.

Speaking of there were three sisters. The oldest was Elizabeth (Liz), a very tall voluptuous woman 26 years old who had been running the family business while their father was on vacation when he died. She, naturally, was the most likely to receive the inheritance, but due to a special condition, she was going to be here for a month.

Of note she was very, very much open about her sexuality. Even now showing up in a short skirt, and a low buttoned top both of which flashed her thighs and cleavage to her sisters. She had always been open about her sexual adventures, and, surprisingly, her parents had never discouraged her. Perhaps limited her conversations around the dinner table, but once she was eighteen? Mom and dad said 'if you want to, go for it, probably use birth control though'. Hell, they had bought their daughter sex toys for her birthday year after year.

Next came the middle sister, Patricia (Pat) 24 years old she was, well, the middle child. A touch shorter than their oldest sister she was of a medium build. She had been running her own business, and, if she got her shares of the family company, would likely sell it to whichever sister wanted it and work on her own thing. Part of the reason it was several months after their parents were buried that they had come here for this was because she was running the business and needed to put aside a month for this all. Thankfully Elizabeth had been sneaking Patricia some money to help her get in a comfortable state so she could afford this. As far as her sexual habits? Outwardly she was a huge prude. Barely able to tolerate anything more serious than wearing a bikini to the beach. Inwardly... She was as wild as her sisters. Even if she wanted to keep it all in the bedroom, she was the most invested in marriage, and had given her husband a good long, hard fucking before coming here. Not that she would tell her siblings this, at least not without being under duress. She did pack some toys, as did Elizabeth, but they were fewer in number than her siblings.

Last came the youngest sister, of 19 years, Mary. Mary was the other reason this was timed as to when it was. She was in college. Her future was least certain of all three sisters. So when her parents died she took it the hardest. She had the most to gain from this month in the woods, so she was going to stay for sure. She was the shortest of the three. She also was the smallest in terms of the chest. Her ass was bigger than her middle sister however. Something her skirt would reveal now and again. She was also fairly open with her sexuality. Having a number of partners in college, and, not as open as Elizabeth, but still willing to chat when it was relevant, and unafraid of flaunting her goods, and being envious of others. She was also very gay, and before this had been getting serious with a girlfriend in college. Right now she was thinking of that girlfriend and how she seemed like a halfway point between her two sisters.

So, why were these three in a secret woodland mansion? Well, their father had been somewhat eccentric in his will. They couldn't receive their full shares of his estate until they had spent a month in the old family cabin in the woods together. They weren't allowed to leave the estate grounds for more than a day. The only plus was that it had been recently remodeled to have three bedrooms, so each girl could have a bed to themselves.

However as they arrived the girls noticed, that 'recently remodeled' apparently wasn't the whole truth. Sure, it had been re-done, but none of the three of them had been here in a few years. They didn't know their father had been planning a fairly extensive renovation before he died. When he had died, the contractor had worked with the estate planner and, as per instructions, had basically finished it off where it was more or less. Thus lots of bits of the place weren't quite finished. It was sealed against the weather, but...

"Its ugly." Liz sighed. "I thought dad had better taste than this." She sighed and shrugged. "Eh. Whatever. We can remodel it once this is settled. We'll work something out right?" She asked as she stamped through the mud. Of course, one side effect of construction was that the ground around the house was muddy as hell, not that Liz (or any sister) minded. All three of them had a messy kink, and while Liz had shared in the past how much she had it to both of her siblings, the two sisters had been less open (to different degrees) about their own kinks.

Mary also stepped through the mud, looking down and making sure she would step in softer mud. "Its fine. At least its weather proofed." She said. "That counts for something."

Pat sighed. She tried to avoid the mud, but some slipped into her shoes. "But its all muddy out here." She huffed. "The storm front is gonna be bad all week, lets get inside before it starts to pour." Even now bits of rain hit all the girls.

"Well ladies, I'll be in weekly." A man from the drivers seat said. "You have set up for deliveries, and in one month you can all leave much richer."

"Thanks Richard!" Liz said with a wave. Richard was the estate holder, an objective third party in this affair. "Have fun with dads money!" She laughed.

Pat and Mary both sighed at that statement. They might not have agreed on everything, but the two sisters did agree that Liz was far too casual with... Everything.

Either way they walked in. They had arranged things, Liz would get a room close to the front door, Pat would get a room more or less straight in, but a distance away, and Mary would get the newest room, expanded down a long hallway off in a corner. As the girls split up Liz didn't even take off her shoes, tracking mud through the house.

"Can you at least wipe your feet?" Pat huffed.

"Oh, come on, you'll live." Liz snorted as she made sure to drag her shoes across the floor.

Pat gulped some in mild excitement. She was going to be frustrated by Liz the whole time wasn't she?

Mary also was excited, she had revealed that she didn't mind messy stuff to her sisters, but never revealed that she sought it out. One of the things she liked about her girlfriend was how much she was into nasty stuff. That was a big plus.

The girls split up, all three making a point to keep their dirty shoes on, Pat saying something about 'well if you won't clean up, I won't either', and Mary just quietly walking in.

Once they were set up, each having two suitcases for the whole month they reconvened. And found a problem. Liz was back first, looking around. Then Mary, finally Pat. Pat said it first. "So... Where's the bathroom?" She asked looking to Mary. She didn't blame Mary, rather when they were last here, the bathroom was roughly where Mary's hallway was.

Liz blinked. "Dunno." She muttered. "There's no laundry room either. Honestly, the place is a bit under furnished right now."

Mary was quiet when she spoke up. "I mean... I think there's the old outhouse outside. I thought I saw that." She said motioning.

"Oh yeah, lets see your room, that's all new!" Liz hummed as she walked down, the mud mostly tracked off her.

In the corner of the house there was a decently long hallway at an angle to the main house. At the point where this hallway started to curve off, there was a door however. Curious Liz opened it up and took a step down, letting out a 'wah!' as she didn't expect the drop.

It was almost a ten inch drop into a shady muddy patch of dirt which Liz was on her knees in. She paused and laughed. "Hah!" She cackled. "Look at me on my knees already." She laughed. "And nobody here to mount me."

"You ok?" Pat asked.

"M'fine. A little dirt never hurt me. Well aside from getting me all horny." She hummed standing up. "Watch out the first steps a doozy." As she stood up her feet sank into the mud up to her ankles, not that she minded at all. If anything her pussy was a little wet.

The same could be said of the other sisters. Pat stepping out second and sinking ankle deep, and Mary doing the same. "Quite the mud puddle." Mary let out as she lifted up her shoe to look at it, now a shade of brown.

Liz nodded. "Yeah, and its out of the way... Might use this for some fun later." She hummed. "But first the outhouse. I need to shit real bad, that was a long drive here." With that the trio walked away from the house to an outhouse among the trees.

It was in questionable condition, the walls a bit rotten, mud coating the floor and lower door. A decent smell coming from it. Opening the door the smell got much, much stronger. "Whooo!" Liz hummed. "Seems the workmen used this a lot." She said as she walked in. Getting out her phone she shined a light on the interior. Two grimy seats next to each other. No barrier between them. Flies buzzing over each of the two holes. Curious, she walked in and looked down into the two seats, shining a light down each one. There was filth piled halfway up to the seat from the ground. "Hah... Nobody's cleaned this in ages." She said. "Still, its three of us for a month. Maybe if we pee in the woods we can keep it from overflowing." She said as she moved to sit down pulling down her underwear.

"I'll call Rich." Pat said as she got out her phone, and then grumbled. Zero reception. The cabin had wi-fi, but it didn't reach here it seemed. "I'll call when I get back." She had to go too.

Liz didn't close the door, casually patting the other seat. "Come on, room for two. We've seen each other naked and on the toilet before. I can only imagine this month it'll be even worse." She laughed. "Lets share."

Mary took two seconds and nearly skipped up, dropping her shorts and panties, and going to sit.

"I'll wait for you two to finish." Pat said as she closed the door, licking her lips with a hungry arousal.

Liz and Mary got it even worse. All three sisters had a scat kink, as well as a general nasty filth kink. And now with the door closed, even with the poor ventilation a few holes in the walls and floor offered, the two sisters were stewing in the stink.

Liz made it clear how much she liked it. "Mmm. Fuck, I might masturbate in here some time."

Mary gulped some having struggle going while her sister was there. Liz glanced at her. "What? Can't go?" She asked smirking.

"J-just a lil nervous. I'll go sooner or later." She said.

Liz smirked as her thick hips brushed against Mary's hips. "Come on. You find this kinda hot. You mentioned you liked trying dirty things. And this is pretty dirty." She hummed. Both girls could feel some nasty gunk rubbing off on their asses. And, inwardly, both were turned on a lot.

Mary paused. "I-I do a bit..." She muttered. "Its... Kinda hot." She said her hips meeting her sisters. "You're kinda hot... And... Even this." She said taking a breath in, as she did so she let out a loud wet fart. She gasped.

Liz laughed. "Pfft, don't worry, we're in a toilet." She paused and grunted, letting out a wet sloppy fart too. She giggled some, Mary ended up laughing too.

It wasn't much, but the relaxation soon got both of them shitting. All three girls were quite backed up from a long, loooong drive and Mary and Liz let out a big load of shit. Part way through Liz groped Mary's ass. "You have a nice ass there. Pretty thick, work this out and you might match me." She hummed.

Mary let out a moan from the grope. Liz blinked and Mary paused biting her lip. Without saying much she did the first thing that came to her mind. "Your ass is way too big!" She said groping one of Liz's ass cheeks.

Liz was *way* too excited by her own sister groping her ass while they were both shitting. Her nipples easily stood at attention under her shirt, poking through, while her pussy got very, very wet. Mary was excited too, but less so. Liz leaned in and gave Mary a quick kiss on the lips. Before leaning back. "Dad wanted us to get to know each other better but... Mmm." She smirked.

Mary was quiet as, finally, her bowels were voided. Somehow Liz still was shitting a bit though. "I... Look, you can come to my room tonight. We can... Maybe get to know each other more then."

"Brought your favorite toys?" Liz asked.

"I did. You?"

"Fuck yes. I'll be wearing them when I get there." She smirked.

With that Mary got up, pulling up her shorts and panties, before looking around. "Of course... No toilet paper." Taking a moment she pressed her panties into her crack to use them to wipe. She turned to show her dirty ass to Liz. "You like it?" She asked with a smirk.

Liz hummed as she finished up her shitting. "I bet I can do better." She said as she got up and did the same with her underwear, leaving an even dirtier streak.

Mary gulped. "I... I need to go." She said nodding a slight sweat breaking out on her forehead.

While Liz and Mary had been rather... Handsy with each other, Pat listened. The outhouse walls were thick and muffled things, but not *that* much. Enough that she could hear moans being distinct. Each sound got her more and more aroused herself. She was licking her lips and even as the rain began, landing on her decently sized bosom, starting to soak her top through, she didn't mind. Her feet sinking into the mud. She felt the mud slip into her shoes against her socks, soft, wet, cold, and sooo exciting. A part of her was thrilled that there was only this outhouse. More excuses to come out through the mud, and perhaps fall sometimes. Maybe wet herself when she couldn't make it. All of these thoughts raced through her head when Mary got out.

Mary, Liz, and Pat all had their nipples poking through their shirts. Pat was the least visible, but it was still visible. "Alright Pat, you can go whenever." She said. "Share the stinky seat with Liz." She laughed as she walked off feet squelching in the mud.

Pat and Liz both licked their lips at that comment, Mary didn't catch that. However Liz was the one who skipped out. "Sorry, I'm gonna go inside and look for food. We'll see what we have in there. I'm sure you've gotta go bad though, so go ahead girl, drop a big duece." She hummed as she took her time sloshing through the muck while the rain started to get her tits wet.

Pat got into the outhouse and closed the door. She was overwhelmed by the stink. Still standing she realized it was incredibly dark as the clouds and rain killed the light, getting her phone out she looked into the two seats. Out of curiosity as to how full it was, she looked in properly. Not knowing who sat where she noticed that one seat, the one Liz had been on, had a soft wet pile on top that nearly came up to the seat, while the other one, the one Mary had used, was about two feet from overflowing. Thinking for a bit. Pat sat down on the fuller one and relieved herself. She was just as filthy as her sisters, but less public about it. She was excited about this whole being stuck in a cabin without toilets or showers or even washing machines for a month with two girls who, she knew, were also somewhat into these things. "This is gonna be nasty as hell. I love it."

When she was done she went in and saw both of her sisters in the kitchen working at the sink. "Something up?" She asked confused.

"No water." Liz sighed. "Not even kitchen sink water." She muttered annoyed.

Pat walked over, and, naturally, tried to turn the handle too. Nothing happened. "I can't even wash my stupid hands." She grumbled. "I... Fuck it... Whatever. I'm gonna call Rich, we'll work this out, you two make some dinner, and we'll worry about it when Rich gets here."

Frustrated Pat went off and yelled at her phone for a while. Liz and Mary preparing dinner, getting rather handsy with each other as they did so. Finishing up both girls were breathing hard, and sweating some as they had been groping each others rear, tits, crotch, and anything else they wanted to grab.

Smiling Mary hummed. "I... I know that I shouldn't like this but... You're a huge fucking slut Liz." She said as she moved and ground on Liz's thigh.

"Won't your girlfriend mind if you cum to me?" Liz asked.

"Honestly? No. We're pretty open. She's fucked a few other people, I just tried it with one other girl. As long as I tell her, and she me, we can fuck who we like mostly." She nodded. "So... After this, I'll call her and masturbate all over the salacious details." She hummed licking her lips.

"Alright, but food first. Then the fucking." She said humming. "Even if my cunt is soaked." She sighed. "You are such a good fucking girl. I'm happy to have you."

Mary got very quiet there and blushed as finally Pat returned. "Turns out Rich is out for a few days. So we won't hear for him for a bit." She huffed. "So no cleaning up for us, at all. And we can't leave." She sighed.

"Come on Pat." Liz teased. "Whats a little dirt." All three of them had filthy feet, Liz and Mary still in their dirty shoes, while Pat was just in dirty socks right now.

Liz gave Mary a bit of a grope to get her to chime in. After she was groped she let out a little moan and then chimed in. "Y-yeah. Come on. Its like when we were kids. Playin in the mud. W-when this is done we can get this place cleaned and all tidied up. We'll make it nice when done." She chuckled. "Just think of all the money."

Pat sighed and sat down on a couch. "Fine you two. You are... Damn incorrigible." She sighed. "Just... Lemme think."

"Ok dear. Go be boring on your couch. In fact, fuck yo couch." Liz said as she began to set up dinner. "Come on, lets go eat for now."

The three sat down and, somehow, managed to have a normal dinner. With minimal fondling and not too much talk of fetishes, kinks, and sibling fucking. Although there was some of that.

When done Pat decided to retire saying, "I want to look up something. We played in a nearby stream. I wanna see where that is and we can look tomorrow." Which, given the sun was down, and it was pouring out, it would be good to wait for a day to hunt for that.

However once Pat's door was closed Mary and Liz looked at each other. Liz spoke first. "So. You sure you wanna do thi-" She was cut off by her sister coming over and kissing her on the lips.

"Right now... Yes. I'm fuckin set. I'm sober, of clear mind, and I can't help but think of fucking the shit out of you." Mary let out before getting quiet. "I-if you w-want." She muttered.

Liz smirked. "Alright, come on and fuck me." She hummed lifting up her skirt and lowering her panties. "Fuck me until I shit the bed if you have too."

Mary didn't wait long as her mouth was between Liz's legs in seconds, she began to lick hungrily at Mary's pussy lips, seeing how utterly soaked her sister was. After a few minutes she surfaced for some 'air'. "Hahhh." She panted. "You're soaked down there. Even before I started. Someone really got horny."

"C-come on!" Liz panted. "L-lemme see how horny you g-got. I'll eat you out t-too!" She let out between pants and moans. Mary was damn good, and Liz wanted to prove that she was decent too. Thus Mary turned around and, after pulling her shorts down, got her pussy above Liz's face. Liz pulled Mary's hips down and began to voraciously eat out her sister. Mary nearly cumming in a few seconds while she was adjusting to her new facing.

12