Learn to Relax

Story Info
Avery learns how to relax with a bit of assistance.
5.1k words
4.46
14k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Avery had been working for years in the LA tech market. Never able to break out on her own due to a lack of general support or interest in her concepts.

Her ideas mostly consisting of how to use AR technology to interface with the human brain. The issue with this was that the mega-corporation of Revant studios had overtaken the market with tech that she couldn't match up to. Not for lack of trying mind you, it's just that every time that she would attempt to release a concept to sell just a day earlier Revant would release almost the exact same thing with a patent.

That was until mid-august after spending another hundred hours hunched over her desk coding for a company she didn't care about dealing in something she cared even less about. Her auburn hair in a bun but becoming increasingly disheveled because of her frustration with the idiocy of the people she was working for.

Breaking her out of that monotony was a ping to her private work email for job requests. Looking for anything to cure this crippling boredom Avery spun around in her chair to face her second monitor and pull up the new email labeled. 'Ravent wants YOU!'

"Yeah, and I want you to go fuck yourself." She rolled her eyes opening up the email to see if it was an offer worth even considering. 'Hello, Avery Williams we have seen your impressive portfolio of AR-based technology! While very similar to our own we would love to have you come in and work with us so we can improve our products and productivity in the future!' Along with the message was a link to their private employee onboarding program.

Avery leaned back in her chair, her head flopping back as she looked over to the hours of menial coding she had been doing for a security firm in the area. "Well... I do need a job for once I'm done with that." She groaned before pulling herself up and clicking on the link. "Alright let's see what it's like on the inside for once. Maybe if I work with them they won't constantly fuck me anymore."

Over the next few hours between coding sessions, Avery would continue putting her info and portfolio into the application. "Always the most fun part of a new job..." She leaned in looking closely at the application realizing that it was a full-time position not a freelance contract. "Fucking finally... A job that won't dump me after two months..."

The rest of the night Avery did nothing but code trying to finish out the end of her contract before the weekend hit. It in the end was slightly sloppy but she knew that the idiots running the company would never be able to tell the difference as she sent in the final project file at 7 am in the morning. "Fuck... I'm spent."

Avery kicked her wall, her chair allowing her to roll across her tiny apartment to the bed before flopping down onto the mess of dirty clothes before wiggling her way into the covers before passing out until midday.

The light of the midday sun was beating down on Avery's eyes, waking her up, and causing her to look over to her pc and see a ton of notifications on her private email. "Why... WHYYYYY!" She groaned flopping down off the bed and stumbling over to her desk sitting down to read the new set of emails. "It's too fucking early for this..." She opened up the first message labeled 'welcome to Revant!' It had a detailed list of everything Avery needed for her interview. It was a fairly lax list of just some nice clothes, her laptop, and portfolio to have a sit down with the owner and discuss her employment. The appointment had been set up for this evening after official operating hours ended.

"Fine... I guess I'll give this a shot." She rolled her eyes standing up and unfurling her bun as she went to take a shower and get ready. After an hour and a half of getting herself dried off and dressed Avery picked her satchel up heading out and hopping in an uber.

After a relatively short and quiet ride to the Revant Studios, Avery hopped out looking up at the glossy white building before rolling her eyes. "Fucking pretentious pricks." Several people were headed out for the day all wearing the AR glasses that are developed at the company.

Once inside the halls were all lined with clearly very expensive 'art' Avery fighting the impulse to flip off each of them on her way through the nigh empty halls. "This is stupid why did I even come here..." She kicked her feet slightly looking down and trying to act as casual as possible in a situation where she felt so out of place.

That is until she slammed face-first into a glass door falling on her ass and sliding back slightly. "Fucking bitch..." She looked up to see a smiling woman in a red dress. "Oh, I hope you aren't talking about me, dear." She grinned down at Avery offering the girl her hand. "I'm Raven Revant. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Miss. Williams!"

Avery took Sera's hand standing back up now feeling both flustered from her previous display along with her lacking dress in comparison to Sera's. "It's a pleasure to meet you, two Miss. Revant." Once both women were standing Raven walked Avery into her office sitting down at the desk.

"So Miss. Williams we have found that your potential in the field of AR tech is incredibly high. You just seem to, no offense... lack at dealing with people. That's why we invited you to interview to work with us. I'm absolutely positive that with our help you can reach your full potential." Avery frowned, pulling her laptop out of her bag and placing it on the desk.

"I've just been... tired with how I've been treated by everyone I talk to over the years. Everyone claims all my ideas are inferior ideas for your products even if they come out at nearly the same time." She scrolled through her presentation showing off all the slightly different not inferior but more so alternative designs for the AR devices.

"That's exactly why we wanted to get you in with us! You clearly have a decent amount of skill in the field and we think your skills could be much better utilized with us rather than against us." Raven smiled sweetly before starting to look closer at Avery's designs and code for AR tech. "Why don't I take you to some of our labs so I can show you the benefits of working with us."

"Sure it would be nice to see the room where all the work happens." Avery smiled warily trying to put on a 'happy' face for her interview. "Excellent you can leave your bag and laptop here. I'll be locking up the office while we are out so they will be safe." Raven stood walking back out of the room with Avery closing the door behind them and using her key to lock it up.

After a short walk into the deeper parts of the building, Raven arrived at the door for the R&D department. Once inside Avery started looking over the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of technical equipment. "This is all amazing with tech like this no wonder your company is able to do so much ahead of me!"

Raven walked over rubbing Avery's back gently. "Yeah, we have dedicated the vast majority of our energy and funding right back into development." She then walked over to a work area in the corner of the room waving Avery over. "This is our newest invention and the reason I wanted to hire you. It's a VR headset that allows people to let go of their stress and pain using hypnotic imagery and binaural beats."

Avery looked it over closely "That...sounds really nice actually." She was doing her best to be polite, she had actually been working on a theoretical VR headset that would in theory allow similar results...though actually making it was not only outside of her budget but would most likely require at least one other person to handle a few psychological programming things that she was not quite up to par on.

Raven nodded before pressing a few buttons on the pc next to the headset. It only took a few seconds for the interior of the headset to light up pink. "Alright it's all up and running so just try it on and after you finish I'll get your opinions and see if you wanna work for us!" She pulled over a rather comfortable chair offering it to Avery.

Avery couldn't pull her eyes away from the chair, it looked so nice...almost like it would be more comfortable than her old beat up bed...and the offered pay...she would be able to easily not only get a new, nicer apartment...but fill it with comfortable furniture just like this. "Alright then." She sits down and can't help a small sigh of relief as she leans back in the chair, her curves and contours almost perfectly cradled by this chair. "Just going to put it on, relax, then continue to talk about the job." Avery lets out another breath before sliding the VR headset on. "It's quite lightweight...really comfortable too."

Raven nodded, pulling her chair up next to Avery. "Well, we are hoping this can be used in therapy for people with severe anxiety issues or for overworked employees." After another click the fully pink screen started pulsing in front of Avery's eyes, the pink starting to mix with white lines as soft tunes helped her start to relax and enjoy the show.

Avery's breathing evened out as she felt like all her stress was melting away "I don't know what the specifics are...but I may have to actually start falling asleep to some binaural things...because I already feel a lot better." She began to go limp as she lightly moved her head a little, cracking her neck before leaning back into the chair. "Really it is making me realize just how tense I am."

Raven giggled nodding before hitting the button for the next phase of the program. In the corners of Avery's vision, small words that seemingly melded with the lines started popping up on screen all saying simple mantras 'simple and relaxed' 'happy and bubbly' and several others were flowing around the screen seemingly disappearing every time that Avery fully looked at them.

Avery squeaked lightly, feeling like almost more than just her stress was melting away, but she couldn't quite place it other than she was feeling REALLY good. "What is that?" She gulped lightly while rubbing her legs together nervously.

Raven started rubbing Avery's shoulders in a massaging fashion. "It's positive affirmation mantras. The programming affects everyone differently just bringing out someone's deepest desires when it comes to relaxing." The program continued now becoming more complex in the spiral along with the binaural beats starting to have small words slip in occasionally like 'happy' or 'silly'.

Avery moans lightly at the massage, but can't help but let out a giggle here or there. "Everything feels so...light and airy. Like the plug in a drain has been pulled, and everything stressful is just swirling away." She giggles a little bit more. "Then a little bit like a fun bubble bath is being filled in its place."

Raven clapped excitedly before going back to the massage. "Just let it take all that stress away." She watched as the final phase started this part entirely about self-acceptance of sexuality. Affirming that any form of sexuality is wonderful. "You're doing such an amazing job, Avery."

Avery giggled a little bit more, leaning into the massage. "It feels like all my thoughts are pop pop popping away." She moans a little bit, her hands drifting between her legs while a blush spreads across her cheeks. "Mmmm, more please." She squeaks and raises one hand to loosen her shirt which had gotten bunched up around her tummy, revealing a little of her taut stomach, kept thin by nature of not having much to eat against cheap food to keep her filled and functioning.

Raven nodded starting to more thoroughly massage Avery her hands drifting down and around Avery's sides making sure to get out any ounce of tension. "There we go we will get you all relaxed and happy. Then I'll get you all signed up to work with us forever and ever doesn't that sound fun? Getting to test this with me every day?"

Avery giggles "That like...sounds like super fun. Can I maybe get...like a bonus so I can move somewhere more comfortable and easier to get here?" She wiggles under the massaging of her sides, lifting her arms up to expose herself to the fun massage even more.

"I have an apartment in mind that I think you would do perfectly in. We can definitely get you a signing bonus so you can be nice and comfy in your new position with us." Raven rubbed around Avery's midriff gently licking her lips. "You're really pretty, you know that?" Almost in time with the comment, the visor started flashing words that demand to admit your true feelings.

"Mmmmm, I love you, thank you for believing in me." Avery fully melted into the words, moaning at the rubs. She giggles a little bit more "So I can like...always feel this good with you?" She has a stupid smile on her face as her drifting hands squeeze her breasts lightly.

"Of course you can sweetie!" Raven gently pulled the headset off before going around and kissing Avery gently. "So tell me do you wanna come back to my place tonight to celebrate your... hiring and maybe get to know each other a little more... intimately."

"Of course I do Ma'am! Whatever you want of me!" She smiled dumbly, perking up now that her vision was occupied with Raven. "Should I like...bring anything special over? I don't have much but I can like...make something work."

"Don't you worry we can get you some far more cute clothes at my place." Raven licked her lips giggling as she took Avery's hand starting to lead the girl out of the building and down to her car. After they reached the car Raven leaned in kissing Avery hard having one of her hands drift around and rub the girl's breasts. "You're delicious."

Avery giggles and kisses Raven back eagerly. "Thank you, ma'am! You are making me feel like...super special and bouncy in my tummy!" She can't help but bring one of her hands up to trace along Raven's tummy. "Like...when can we do the fun stuff at your place?"

Raven giggled leaning in and licking Avery's neck. "Just as soon as we get there cutie. I'm so glad you've had such a revelation using our tech." She gently opened the car door loading Avery in before going around and getting in the driver's seat. The drive back was semi-quiet Raven turning on bubbly pop songs to help distract the newly formed bimbo.

Avery bounces to the beat of the songs, trying to sing along but tripping over her words every time...eventually just restoring to humming along cutely. "Woah...everything around here looks so much nicer than my place." She is almost glued to the window, looking out over the houses.

Raven snickered, keeping her eyes on the road before reaching over to pet Avery gently. "Well, this is where you're gonna stay for now on. You're gonna get to be nice and pretty and happy all you want with me." After a few minutes, they pulled up to a large very modern home at the end of the street. "Here we are, Avery. Now, what do you say we get on inside and have a nice night."

Avery nodded eagerly and got out of the car, bouncing around to open the driver's side door. "OF course Miss Raven, that sounds wonderful." Once Raven got out, Avery closed the door before following her inside, giggling a little as her bouncing made her breasts jiggle a bit. "Was I always this fun?"

Raven smiled, unlocking the front door and letting Avery inside. "I am gonna go with yes. While you were so stressed before just look at you now one session with the headset and you're so much more happy and relaxed! Even being forward enough to come home with me." She took Avery inside pulling the girl through the expensive rooms and into the bedroom. "You're about my size so I'm positive we can get you dressed up all pretty. That is unless you wanna do something else first?" Raven sat down on the bed making sure to keep her posture open and inviting.

"Oh I can't pick, getting dressed up pretty sounds fun, but doing other things sounds fun too!" She eagerly strips down and smiles as her breasts bounce. Under her nice clothes, Raven would be able to see just how cheap everything else she had was. While not bad, it was certainly gotten in a bargain bin somewhere...and given what her previous work was like...it was obvious she had spent most of her disposable income on just trying to keep up.

Raven tapped her chin a few times before helping Avery fully strip down. "Alright stay still cutie. I'm gonna grab you some better clothes. You deserve it." She leaned in kissing Avery gently before slipping into her closet. After a moment coming back with a pink set of lingerie. "Here, try these on. They are very nice and soft!"

Avery happily began to slip the cute pink lingerie on. As she did, she made sure to slowly slide her legs into the panties, pulling it up till she let it lightly flick against her waist as she let go. Next, she slid the bra on, the pink material doing little to hide her aroused hard nipples as she reached behind herself to hook it together, giggling as she posed playfully. "How do I look?"

A soft blushing smile covered Raven's face. "You look absolutely lovely. You deserve to look this good always." She stood up walking over and hugging Avery gently before planting a firm loving kiss on her lips. "Now what do you say we enjoy each other?"

Avery nods eagerly "That sounds wonderful! Like should I have as much fun as I want with you?" She smiles and begins rubbing Raven, helping to guide her out of her own clothes. "Like, I can't wait to have all the fun, Miss Raven!"

Raven nodded slipping her clothes off revealing a fairly toned body clearly well fed and maintained for company appearance. "Of course sweetie whatever makes you happy." Once down to only her panties and bra Raven leaned in kissing Avery deeply as her hand slid down fingering Avery's pussy gently over the pink panties.

Avery gasped and giggled "That makes my head feel even more bubbly." she humps into Raven's fingers eagerly. "Is this what it feels like to like...rub down there? I need to do this far more!"

Raven nodded gently pulling away with her fingers to make Avery obediently follow her to the bed. "Oh, I promise if this is what you want to feel with me. We will be feeling this every single day." She licked her lips before turning around and pushing Avery down onto the bed. "Now I'm gonna give you a really nice feeling." Slowly Raven slid down Avery's body her hands tracing every little curve before grasping and pulling down the panties once they reached their destination. She then leaned in and licked Avery's pussy deeply.

Avery squeaked and moaned, reaching down to hold Raven's head to her pussy. "This feels like, totes amazing!" She whimpers and humps into Raven's face "I do want to feel like this every day!" She giggles and moans, wet and before long, reaching her climax as she instinctively wraps her legs around Raven's shoulders, pulling her in tight.

Raven continued to lick into Avery's pussy taking immense pleasure in watching the waves of pleasure roll through Avery's body. After Avery relaxed Raven pulled back climbing back up Avery's body and kissing her cheek. "You did so well. I promise you can do this every single day. Now can you do the same for me?" She continued kissing Avery's cheek, enjoying praising the girl.

Avery nodded eagerly, helping Raven lay down before she almost reverently pulls her panties down. "You are like...so beautiful!" She leans in and gives her a curious lick. "And you taste great too!" She begins to lick with intent as she closes her eyes, moaning with every lick as her hands rub Raven's thighs.

With each lick, Raven's legs tightened around Avery's back her hands gripping the covers as she helplessly moaned in pleasure. "You're doing wonderful sweetie." After an especially deep lick brushing her clit Raven gasped climaxing and writhing slightly on the bed unable to do anything but moan and squirm under Avery's touch.

While Avery's licks did not have the experience, her eager rapid licks did wonders as she began to lap up everything she could get at, moaning as her hands drifted to Raven's ass, giving a firm squeeze. As this continued, Avery wiggled her ass back and forth happily.

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers
12