Learn to Relax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tension left Raven's body she pulled back and pulled Avery up to kiss her. "You are beautiful and I promise you will have a long happy carrier with us... I will say though if you want it to be more than just working for me. I wouldn't mind." She smiled softly before kissing Avery deeply letting her tongue slip in and dance with the girls enjoying the closeness that she hadn't been able to feel in so long.

Avery closed her eyes again and kissed Raven back hard. After a short time, she pulls back. "I would like, love to be more than just an employee. Doing this makes me like...feel really good. It is like bubbles are in my chest" She smiles and nuzzles into Raven.

"I'm so happy I've been able to do this for you. We have tested the headset a few times and you are by far the most astounding result we have ever had and I couldn't be happier!" Raven kissed Avery again gently before pulling the covers over both of them. "Now what do you say about us cuddling together for the rest of the night as girlfriends?"

Avery eagerly nods "Yes please!" She hugs Raven and smiles, nuzzling into her chest. "This is so nice...and super comfy. And I really like the popping bubbles feelings inside me." Avery giggles a little as she closes her eyes, listening to Raven's heartbeat.

The two rested for the remainder of the evening Raven just holding Avery close and occasionally kissing her having some tv on in the background for noise. The next morning the conditions of the headset had fully worn off Raven waking up and shaking Avery gently. "Hey, Avery... how are you feeling?" She smiled softly, still holding Avery tight in her arms.

Avery ground and held her head a little "I feel very complicated" She shook her head. "Like I'm a squeezed-out tube of toothpaste slowly being filled back up?...yeah that seems like a good description." She yawns and looks down before blushing. "What did I do last night?!"

Raven blushed slightly, rubbing Avery's back. "Well you tried on the relaxation headset and it had the greatest effect I've ever seen. The level of happiness and openness to me was... really sweet. We came back here and had sex, I hope you're not mad I don't have an excuse you were just enraptured by me, and the more you were open and not intimidated by me the more I wanted to be with you... at the end of the night, I asked you out." She looked down half ashamed of her behavior and partially hoping that she wouldn't lose Avery because of this.

Avery rubbed her head "Yeah...I remember that. Just trying to process it." She sighs a bit "...Do you promise that I will be set if I stay with your company...Rave?" Avery looks up with tired eyes. "Even after all that...I do feel a bit of...nervousness over returning to my old situation."

Raven nodded. "I promise you will be set for life. If you decide to work with us we will have you working exclusively on upgrading the headset and working with me personally for testing." She smiled softly, leaning in to kiss Avery's forehead. "If you want you can stay with me and over the weekend we can go get you some clothes YOU like."

Avery blushed hard and nodded "I...think I would really like that." She coughed a little bit "including the...staying with you part." She rubs her thighs together shyly "I've...never really done...sex or feeling pretty before...thank you." She looks up with a blush painted across her cheeks.

Raven giggled, shaking her head. "Well then everyone around you had to be a fool to not see how pretty you can be. Why don't you follow me into my closet and we can get you all dressed up in something that makes YOU feel extra cute and happy." She slid out of bed still nude and swaying her hips as she walked into the closet before popping out with a few different dresses. "While I don't know your exact size these should fit well enough until we can go get you a proper outfit of your own volition." She laid the pink dress with floral patterns down next to a pink and purple sundress with a sun emblem on the chest.

Avery's eyes kept looking over at Raven as she blushed and looked over the dresses. "I think this sun one is...prettier." She gently picks it up and holds it up before looking in a mirror and smiling lightly. "This should work fine for me...Raven." Avery gulps before quickly and shyly kissing Raven's cheek before hiding her face in a crazy blush.

Raven giggled leaning back over and kissing Avery's cheek. "Alright cutie I'm gonna make us some breakfast then we can go to work together. Then we are gonna spend all day getting your paperwork filed and just getting to know each other a bit better." She winked, grabbing a black dress and slipping it on before heading out of the room to make breakfast.

Avery shyly slips the dress on, looking at herself in the mirror and giving a little twirl. "Last night was strange...Like...it wasn't like I couldn't think...but more like everything that held me back was removed. I didn't need to hide my feelings on anything...and she...liked that." Avery comes downstairs, looking around the house in awe, though she does try to reign it in.

Once Avery reached the kitchen Raven was flipping some pancakes humming happily while the news played in the background. "Hey, Avery just relax on the couch I'm nearly done with your pancakes. I've got some orange juice laid out on the coffee table for you!" Once she was done talking Raven went back to humming and cooking.

Avery blushed as her stomach growled. "Thank you" She walks over to the couch and sits down, looking at the large TV, then down to the fresh orange juice. She gently picks up the cup and sips a little bit, her eyes going wide. "Wow...this tastes amazing." She drinks a little more, before turning on the TV and leaning back, just enjoying the background noise.

Raven finished the pancakes before coming over and sitting next to Avery. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the juice. I get it from the farmers market weekly." She hummed happily sipping her juice and starting to enjoy her breakfast next to Avery.

Avery blushes and begins enjoying her pancakes. She eats very fast, eventually stopping and blushing. "S-sorry" She takes a breath and slows down, eating at a more sedate pace. "I...don't normally have time to eat...or money for anything like this." She looks down before continuing to eat.

Raven frowned, taking her time finishing her meal before rubbing Avery's back. "Then I'm so glad that we were finally able to reach out to you and bring you on board." She leaned in kissing Avery's cheek gently before leaning in and holding Avery gently in her arms. "I promise you'll be safe from here on."

Avery quietly whimpers "Why...why do you care about someone like me." She leans into Raven as tears begin to leak from her eyes "I've been alone so long...I don't even know if I deserve to be with anyone." She covers her eyes and takes a few breaths to try and calm down. "I can't understand why you are nice to me."

Raven sighed rocking Avery gently. "It's because you also understand what it feels like to be alone. You throughout your whole interview and after the VR session never once treated me as anything but a normal person. I am so used to people just wanting to use me for my money or position in the world instead of just... me." She tightened her grip around Avery. "Thank you for being... you. Not some pretend person to appease me but just... yourself."

Avery blushes and gently wraps her arms around Raven. "I'll be honest...I don't know how to be anyone but myself. It has...admittedly cost me earlier business relationships...and some personal relationships...but I just don't see the point in hiding who I am. Sure I may overly stress myself out...and as we learned with the VR, I can be very different when the stress is drained...but I will say...it was still a part of me. All I have to say...thank you for showing me...well all of me." Avery looks up at Raven and blushes at their close proximity. "I...think I would really like to occasionally do that again...and maybe sometimes help you do the same."

Raven leaned in kissing Avery on the lips gently. "I love you..." She blushed furiously before looking away. "But yeah maybe trying the VR myself sometimes wouldn't be too bad. We will just... do it together." She took a deep breath before turning back to Avery. "And that will make everything worth it in the end."

Avery nodded slightly before looking down at her hands "We should probably get cleaned up and get to work...I think I have a few ideas to increase the VR neuro link sync ratio...though I would need to look at it from outside the visor. "She smirks playfully, reaching over to hug Raven a little bit. "If that is ok with you."

Raven giggled standing up. "Absolutely I would adore being able to trust someone while I put it on. I've never actually been able to trust the people around me enough to test it." She took Avery's hand leading her partner outside and back to the car.

12