Learning a Lesson

Story Info
Brittany uses her phat ass to teach her beta bf a lesson.
4.4k words
4.08
14.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaysbf
kaysbf
174 Followers

"Don't forget what you promised me" Brittany yelled from the bathroom. She had been in there for over an hour, and while Dan was excited to see the result, they had to leave soon.

"What's that babe?" he said only giving it half a thought.

"REALL!?" She yelled out clearly frustrated. uh oh he thought.... "You promised me that is Craig is his usually pervy self-tonight that you'd actually confront him about it and tell him to knock it off." She said coming out of the bathroom with a pissed look on her face and hand on her hip glaring at him.

Even when she was mad, she was crazy hot. He took a minute to drink her in. She was short, only 5'2'', but man did she have curves. She worked out all the time, and it showed in her athletic body. Her boobs were small, but perky, she had amazing green eyes, flowing blonde hair, and then there was the rest of her. A body with a true hourglass figure, with a trim waist kept in shape by hours at the gym, but genetically big hips that flared out and led to those thick muscular legs. He could not even see her best feature and he was still mesmerized......

"Oh yeah, um, yeah babe I promise." he said remembering what she was referring to. Craig was a guy in his circle of friends. He was more friends with other of Dan's friends than Dan's friend himself. And he was rather crude, always hitting on women everywhere, making crude remarks and unwanted advances, and honestly, he was kind of dick to Dan himself. But it was against Dan's nature to be confrontational, he was more a go with the flow kind of guy, quieter, less out going, he would rather go along and get along then make a big deal about what an asshole like Craig did.

"Dan, I mean it. Every time we hang out with him he's trying to get me to dance with him, he's making comments, I bend over and I know a "daaaammmmnnnn" is coming, and if he tells me my ass jiggles more than jelly one more time I swear I'm going to clock him." she huffed going back into the bathroom.

As she did Dan got the glance of her best asset, that insane ass. Insane was the only right word for it. It jutted out like a shelf from her back, straight out but then flared with her hips so that the meatiest part of each ample cheek was at the bottom. And he could not deny that Craig's comment was right, it did jiggle more than jelly. It was firm from squats, but an ass that big had plenty of jiggle and cushion to squeeze, and man was that not Dan's favorite thing to do. He was so lucky to have a girl like her, she was out of his league.

---------------------

I know he is going to wuss out again he always does....

Brittany thought to herself as she stomped back into the bathroom. She had dated star athletics and big guys her whole life but got tired of how they jerked her around, she was ready to settle down and find someone she could be with long term and build a life with, and that was Dan. He was amazing to her, always loyal, caring, sweet. He wasn't the most alpha guy by any means, and the sex reflected that, but he was attentive. But his beta nature especially came out around other guys, especially that asshole Craig.

She couldn't believe Dan was so beta that he'd sit there as Craig commented on how her rump looked like it was built to be spanked, tell her to come over and sit on his lap, and say nothing.....NOTHING! Most guys would have clocked him by now 50 times over! But not Dan, he just sat there and left it up to Brittany to tell Craig no and to knock it off.

She turned in the mirror and half sighed, she had worn this dress for Dan, which means it would be a problem with Craig. It was a grey, thin material dress, with small straps at the top but stuck to her body like a second skin. Her ass looked amazing encased in it, it showed the complete outline and when she walked you could see her cheek jiggle a little which she knew Dan loved.

So does that asshole Craig apparently.....I swear Dan better keep his promise tonight

---------------

They arrived at the bar where their friends were about an hour later. Dan's eyes had nearly popped out of his head when he saw her dress and she was enjoying his eyes lusting over her body, and how he had rested her hand possessively on her ass as they walked into the bar. To be fair....she also enjoyed the stares she got, she saw multiple guys eye her up, especially her big booty as it jumped with each step, and even a few muffled "dammmm look at that serious cake that girl is packing" a few times which made her smirk.

Dan went up and ordered them drinks, he was loving her in that dress and couldn't wait to get her home later. They met up with the group of 10 people they were going to hangout with for the night. The first two hours were a blast, of laughing, talking, a little dancing, and drinking to where Dan's anxiety about the potential confrontation with Craig had abated. And then.....

"There he is!" Dan didn't have to look to know who it was, but he turned.

"Hey Craig" he said

"Come here man!" Craig came over to him and gave him a hug, "if you're here that means that girl of yours is too. I'm telling you man your a lucky dude, the ass on the girl is enough to give a dead man a boner..." he said looking around for Brittany. He spotted her over in another area of the bar talking with a few of the girls from the group.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed keeping his arm around Dan's shoulder but turning him so they were both looking her way, "dude look at that dress on her........those meaty buns look delicious in that thing. I'd love to just lather them in and go to town on those cheeks ugh!" he said hitting Dan's shoulder, "haha I'm only kidding bud, well half, but let me go say hi" and before Dan could say one word Craig was off towards Brittany.

Fuck Dan thought this isn't going to end well.

He watched Craig go over to her an the girls, walk up and put his arms around Brittany and the other girl's shoulders and join the conversation. The girls looked visibly annoyed at this but Craig didn't seem to mind. He was saying hi to all but then turned to talk to Brittany specifically. After a few words he leaned in and whispered something to her to which she pushed him away and shrugged his hand off her shoulder and then turned and walked toward Dan. Dan saw Craig's eyes immediately glue to her rear, which was no doubt giving him a good show as those cheeks bounced and jostled as she walked.

She walked straight up to Dan, "just so you know, your "friend" Craig there just told me he wouldn't last 2 minutes with an ass like mine...." she crossed her arm and glared at Dan.

Dan didn't know what to do he kind of blushed and tried to look away and stuttered some, "look.....um.....Brit...he's....he's just an asshole ya know and um......" Dan saw Craig still mesmerized by Brittany's bum but starting to walk over. To be fair to Dan he was also a pretty big asshole.....he had Dan by 3 inches and about 20 lbs. of muscle too.

"I fucking knew it, damn it Dan! Can't you stand up for me just once....it doesn't bother you what he says to me??" Brittany was pissed, really pissed and Dan knew it.

" Babe I just......"

"What's going on here you two?" Craig said coming up and smiling

"Apparently nothing" Brittany said disgusted.

"Oh come on don't fight, whatever Dan did I'm sure he didn't mean it, how about we all go get a drink huh? Brit, uh, why don't you just walk ahead of me and Dan there...." Craig said smirking.

Brittany shot him a glared and looked back at Dan who was blanked faced. She rolled her eyes and let out a loud groan of disapproval and then turned and walked to the bar. Both Dan and Craig following, each taking in the arousing sight of her two massive cheeks swaying in the tight dress.

When they got to the bar the guys stood on either side of her, Craig bought three shots, which was nicer than usual. He handed Dan his and then faked handing Brittany hers, instead sliding it away from the edge of the bar so she'd have to bend over to get it with how short she was.

"Craig cut it out" she said

"What? I bought the shot, I just want to see that sexy ass bend over a bit before I give it to you" he smirked at her.

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET HIM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?" Brittany turned to Dan and gently punched him in the shoulder out of anger.

"ooooooo.....well......." Dan was at a loss for words

"What the fuck ever" she said turning and then bending over the bar on her tippy toes causing her dress to rise up the back of her thighs and presenting her ass to the whole bar"

"Ummmmm that a girl" Craig smirked as she took the shot out of his hands and slammed it down quick in anger.

"Shut up Craig" she snapped

"What?! Can't I compliment a beautiful woman?"

"Craig, I don't want your compliments, my boyfriend is right here."

"Well, he doesn't seem to mind, do ya big guy?" Craig came over beside me and slapped me on the back hard, it kind of stung.

"Well....." the way he was looking at me was slightly threatening, I turned back to Brittany, "babe the dress is a little revealing, and it's just comments, no harm really....."

It was like I had slapped her in the face, she had pure shock written on her expression mixed with equal parts hurt and anger.

"I wore this dress for you!" she said in a hurt tone which struck me deep.

"And thank you for that bud because we all get the benefits.....what do you saw to a dance sweet cheeks, just a quick one, one of these days I know you'll say yes!" Craig grinned at her.

Brittany turned to him and looked like she was about to let him have it again but stopped. She crossed her arms and looked back at Dan with a death glare. Then she softened her expression, like she came up with an idea.

"Yeah....okay" she said turning back to Craig, "Since clearly Dan here doesn't mind, lets go dance." She reached forward and grabbed Craig's hand who was shocked and put hers through it.

"Yeah finally!" Craig said walking out to the crowded dance floor with her.

"Wait Brit!" I tried to yell but she didn't even turn back.

"Don't worry bud I'll have her back in a second!" Craig yelled briefly looking back as they disappeared in to the sea of people.

Dan was awe struck, what had gotten into her!? She hated Craig. Who the hell knows what he's going to try to pull on that dance floor too.

He stood there but couldn't see them, he decided to go back over to where their friends were. He was there trying to half make conversation but with his mind 100% of what was going on with Brittany and Craig on the dance floor. One song past.....then another.....then another. Five songs later he looked over and saw them coming through the crowd of people. The crowd kind of parted for them with how big Craig was, he had that presence. Dan saw his arm was slinked around her waist dangerously close to her hip. She was talking to him smiling as they were walking off. Dan saw Craigs hand rub up and down her side before disappearing behind Brittany's back. Brittany didn't flinch at the touch, but was walking with a notice-able swing in her hips.

They didn't turn to see Dan until they were almost to him.

"Oh hey man! Here see I brought her back safe and sound haha" Craig chuckled,

"Man she is quite a handful out there"

Dan saw Brittany shoot him a glare at that last comment, she walked up and gave Dan a big hug and then a deep kiss, "did you miss me baby?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh yeah babe, did you have fun?" Dan asked sheepishly looking between the two of them.

"I had a great time, Craig is quite the dancer, what do you saw we all go get another drink?" Brittany grabbed both boys by the arm and started to lead them to the bar.

Dan went to put his arm around her waist but half recoiled feeling an arm already there, he looked down to see Craigs arm slinked around her very very low on her back. Dan did the same without saying anything. As they got to the bar Dan felt Craig take his arm away, but instead of just pulling it off he let it drop, Dan looked over in time to see his hand casually brush across her full ass as her big cheeks undulated with each step. It was a casual move that could have been harmless.....if you didn't know Craig's intention. Dan's stomach tightened at seeing him cop a feel of Brittany's grad A ass.

When they got to the bar Brittany didn't hesitate, she leaned forward bending over the bar and presenting them both with another killer view of her perfect backside.

She ordered the drinks but as they came she couldn't reach the one.

"Craig could you help me?" she turned her head back and asked.

Craig smirked and walked up, Dan half gasped as Craig pressed his groin against Dan's gf's thick butt flattening the round cheeks against her ass. Dan swear he saw Brittany bite her lip as Craig leaned over her to grab the shot that was out of reach. He then paused there like that for a sec before giving her hip a pat and moving off.

Brittany stood back up and turned giving Dan his shot like she hadn't just let Craig dry hump her big cheeks. Her and Craig did theirs quick, Dan had to snap out of what he just saw but then took his right after.

"Well I'm going to go to the little boys room real quick, don't you two go anywhere I'll be right back!"

"Try not to intimidate anyone in there" Brittany smirked at him, he winked at her and she winked back.

As soon as Craig was out of sight Dan turned to Brittany, "Brit what the hell is going on? What happened while you guys were out there?"

She seemed to brush him off, "What? I thought you didn't care, thought none of this bothered you." She said with a smirk.

"He practically dry humped you in front of me, is that what he was doing on the dance floor?"

"You didn't even say anything did you?" she snapped back.

"What?"

"Just now, you're right, he did dry hump me and you didn't say a think, not stop, not don't do that, not back off. Just let it happen." she was staring right at me I could tell she was making a point.

"Here's the deal, I'm done having to be the bad guy, I want a partner whose going to defend me, so if you don't stop something I'm going to assume you're okay with it and I'm just going to go with it from now on, that's how it is. You don't say anything when he grinds his groin into my ass, I'm not. When he puts his arm around me, fine I'll let it happen. When he makes comments or asks me to dance, fine. Got it" she accentuated the last point by poking me in the chest which hurt.

"ow....yeah yeah I got it you made your point. Just don't leave with him again."

"Oh no, what did I just say. You don't want me to walk off with him then you stop it, got it beta boy? Yeah....that's what he was calling you the whole time we were dancing, beta boy. And you know what he's right." She came closer to Dan, "I love you, but you are beta. So I need you to grow a spin if I'm gong to spend the rest of my life with you, and maybe this is the experience you need to do that.......and yeah that is what he did while we were dancing. He ground his groin into my phat ass and I let him, not only that I pushed back into him and twerked on him with every move I had, drove him crazy. He was rock hard too babe." She stopped to see his reaction.

Dan was speechless again, why did he always freeze up, why! He wanted to tell her he hated that and that he wouldn't let it happen again. Suddenly his stomach tightened up as he saw Craig coming back across the room. Brittany turned and saw it as well, she turned back to Dan with a smirk.

"Well here's your chance, I know he's going to ask me to dance again, are you going to stop him? Oh.....and uh....."she leaned into him to whisper in his ear, "on the way back over to you he put his hand on my ass and was groping it the entire way. He got quite a handful.....which was that little inside joke him and I had. So when you hear that you know what he means."

"Alright, now that that's done, how about another dance?" Craig said as he walked up to the two love birds.

Brittany pulled away from Dan and turned standing beside him, she looked at Dan for approval, "Babe?"

Dan stuttered, "I don't......I don't think....."

"Oh nonsense he doesn't mind," Craig grabbed Brittany's hand and led her to the dance floor, "Don't worry bud she's a handful but I can handle her..." he said looking back as he snaked an arm around her. Brittany looked back hopeful that Dan would follow after them and stop it.

Dan hesitated but then forced himself to move, he pushed towards where they went but being a smaller guy it was harder for him to get through the crowd, he wanted to stop them. As he pushed he caught a glimpse of them, Craig's hand was traveling down Brittany's back towards her ass, just as he got to her lower back with no signs of stopping a wave of people came between them and Dan lost sight. He couldn't find them. After looking for a few minutes he pushed his way out of the crowd.

He went over by the bar and waited....and waited. He texted her

'It's been over 45 minutes, where are you guys!?' he said. 25 minutes later he got a response.

'Sorry babe we ducked out the other entrance and went to the bar across the street. Meet you at the car? We're walking there now......'

Dan popped up and ran out, they went to another bar!? Why!?

As he walked out he started speed walking towards the car but stopped in his tracks as he saw Brittany and Craig exit the bar down the street. They were side by side, Craig reached over and slinked his hand around her waist. Dan forced his legs to move but he almost stumbled when they went two steps before Craig in one motion reached down and grabbed a full handful of Brittany's juicy butt. Dan's stomach was sick as he watched her ass move under his hand, her right cheek pouring around his groping fingers. He held that squeeze for awhile before proceeding to rub, paw, and knead her massive rear as they walked.

Dan then felt his phone vibrate.

'Enjoying the view?' it was from Brittany.

He looked up as he caught her glancing back with a smirk as Craig continued his exploration of her massive rear. She only looked back a second and then turned back forward as they neared the parking lot where Dan and her car was.

As Brittany and Craig turned to walk into the parking lot Craig gave her ass a very firm smack that made her ass jiggle like crazy and Brittany yelp and jump. Dan was still a good ways behind them but he heard it and saw her big buns jiggle under the assault. After they rounded the corner Dan broke into a jog, he turned the corner shortly after and found them at their car, her back against the car and Craig towering over her, arms around her, them both laughing.

"Oh hey babe!" Brittany said seeing him, she was slurring a little, clearly buzzed.

Craig turned and back away from her, "Oh there he is, we lost ya man!"

"yeah....well why did you guys leave the first bar?" Dan said half out of breath as he stopped in front of them.

"Oh well this Irish place just down the street has this great drink I was telling her about and we just had to go and have one...... didn't we sweet cheeks?" Craig said winking at Brittany.

"Don't call her that!" Dan burst out lunging at Craig.......but Craig was faster, and had actually been in fights. He blocked Danny's attempt at punch and with his other hand grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the car.

"Hey fucker what's the big deal! It's not my fault, she was the one that wanted to go, what's your problem man!" Craig said clearly mad. Danny reverted to his beta self under Craig's firm grip as he struggled for air.

"Craig, craig....come on," Brittany said as she ran a hand up has arm that had Danny by the throat and gently removed his grip from Dan's neck, "please Craig you can't blame him for being a little upset, we did kind of ditch him." Brittany then got between them and pushed Craig gently away, but rubbed his chest and arms as she did tenderly calming him down.

kaysbf
kaysbf
174 Followers
12