Learning a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you," Brittany looked back at Dan, "lets not forget this is your fault. I needed to teach you a lesson, and now you're going to learn. Any time a guy does something to me because you didn't stop him, that guy is allowed to do it to me from now on. So Craig here...." Brittany reached down and grabbed Craigs wrists and moved his hands onto her plump butt that was facing Dan, "as you saw on the walk over now gets to play with my ass whenever he wants."

"I do?" Craig looked surprised at Brittany.

"mmHmmm" Brittany said smiling.

"Fuck yea!" Craig said immediately digging his fingers into her rump with one hand as the other landed another firm smack on the other cheek SMACK!

"ohhh! haha Craig easy baby. Now that means you can grab, rub, smack, pat.....hell whatever you want, and you can grind into me whenever you want. Annnnnd, it means that you get what I did the second time on the dance floor whenever you want." Brittany said to him.

Craig continue to maul her ass, Dan was on the verge of tears as this asshole got off playing with his girlfriend's perfect round behind. He watched as Craig lifted her tight dress revealing her big cheeks in a tong and proceeded to play with them bare.

"Is this bothering you baby? Well remember this is your fault. Oh my he's so hard Danny baby, playing with my ass makes him so hard, oh and he was right he couldn't last 2 minutes.......see baby I already made Craig cum once tonight just by giving him an ass job on the dance floor. Want to see that??" Brittany said looking at Danny in a teasing way.

She turned so her bare ass was facing Craig and proceeded to start twerking on his dick. Her big cheeks were jiggling like crazy, before Danny understood what was happening Craig whipped out his dick and started rubbing it on Brittany's big ass. He gripped her hips and closed his eyes in ecstasy. Those soft cheeks probably felt so good on his dick, Danny couldn't help but reach down and felt himself getting hard.

"Fuck yeah Brittany, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Craig blew his load all over Brittany's two big cheeks. After he was done cumming he smacked her as hard as he could on her bare bottom to a playful squeal from her.

"See......less than 2 minutes" Brittany said smirking at Danny. She stood up and pulled her dress back down. "It's been fun Craig but looks like I got to take Danny home and take care of him now..." She reached down and grabbed Danny's hard cock through his pants kissing him deeply.

She then strutted around to the passenger side door, "But don't forget next time you see me, regardless of what this beta boy says, you grope my ass as much as you want, okay Craig babe?" She said smiling as Craig put his dick back in his pants and zipped up.

"Yes ma'am haha" Craig chuckled still eyeing up her backside as she walked, "Hell of a girl you got there bro, hell of a girl." Craig said winking at Danny as he turned to leave.

Danny stood there for what had to be 10 minutes before he heard knocking on the window and realized Brittany was waiting for him. He opened the driver side door and got in. He looked at her as she sat beaming at him.

"I hope you learned your lesson babe. Because the longer it takes you to grow a pair, the more guys I'm going to have to make cum with my phat ass in front of you."

She smiled, leaned over and kissed him, "I'm doing it for you baby, I love you."

12