Learning a New Life

Story Info
Ron becomes Roxette and serves as a plaything.
6.1k words
3.84
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning a new life

Ron becomes Roxette and serves as a plaything

Looking to explore and enjoy the world before taking a new job, Ron scanned the internet for locations off the beaten path and with a sense of mystery. Thailand seemed to fit well as the cost of travel, lodging, and food fell within budget, and the transportation choice outside of the principal cities would allow for bus travel.

After searching, he found a contact in Thailand, someone whom wished to improve their English while he and his friends introduced him to the country. With passport, cash, and credit cards in hand, he flew into Bangkok, then took the bus north to a small village. Once at the village bus stop, he walked across the street, turned left, then walked another two blocks until approaching a small shop which sold tea pots, small snacks, and tobacco products.

A woman in her 60's operated the shop, but didn't speak English, so Ron had to print out the Thai word 'watermelon' and show the lady the document during his arrival. With that piece of paper, the elderly woman would know their visitor had arrived. His contact would retrieve him from the shop later in the day after completing a delivery route of shop supplies.

Before Ron exited the airport in Bangkok, he asked the English-speaking aide about the bus routes and then verified the travel to the small village, so the aide drew maps and documented the two buses required for travel. When Ron boarded the second crudely maintained bus, the only seat available was alongside a woman who held a young goat in her arms.

He scanned the bus and found other passengers holding chickens, dogs, rabbits, groceries, and housewares. Even with all windows open, the humid air carried an intense smell of livestock and sweaty people. The journey felt long as the bus stopped at every rural road crossing until it sputtered into the village.

Ron grabbed the backpack and dashed off the bus, crossed the street, then headed to the shop. While observing the surroundings on both sides of the narrow road, he missed the tiny shop. He paused at the next intersection, turned and retraced steps.

Upon entering, the wood floor squeaked, causing the elderly lady to look into the sunlight streaming from the doorway. A dark image blocked part of the sunlight as her hand rose to shield her eyes. The image moved forward and stood nearby with a sheet of paper extended from a young man's hand. The lady glanced at the paper, then towards the stranger, and back to the paper. With a nod, she ushered Ron to a small wooden table in the shop and pointed to the mixed assortment of chairs surrounding the table.

Ron set the backpack on the floor and took a seat. The lady pointed to the wall clock, which read 11:05, then she pointed to the number 2 on the clock and then pointed to Ron, the table, and back to the clock. The lady turned and grabbed the broom, which leaned against the counter, then walked into a hallway, opened a door, then closed it.

When she returned, she rubbed her stomach and pointed to Ron, then rubbed her stomach again. Ron waved his hands in a no fashion, but the lady raised her hands and walked to a side door and opened it. The door opened to the outside where a small stove stood on the dirt. She stepped down two stairs, opened the stove front and tossed in several pieces of wood, then with crumpled paper, which ignited the pile.

She grabbed a large pan and placed it on the stove, then returned inside to a small cooler and pulled out a bag. As the pan warmed, she poured the contents of the bag into the pan, then stirred. After a few minutes, she returned to the cooler and retrieved two pieces of flatbread to place on the stove. She removed the pan, then laid the flatbreads on the hot surface where they sizzled for a few seconds. She set the flatbreads on an aluminum tray and tossed the contents of the pan onto the flatbreads.

When she entered, she slid the tray before Ron, laid out chopsticks, and turned to retrieve an orange- colored beverage from the cooler. She poured the beverage into a weathered plastic cup and set that before Ron. She smiled and pointed for him to begin.

As Ron ate the first few bites, the elderly lady smiled, then pointed to the entryway door and waved her hand in front of her face to show the rising temperature in the room. After a few paces to the door, she pushed it shut, then slid a crude curtain across the glass pane to block the sun.

Ron quickly finished the meal, then the lady poured him a refill. Before she returned to the table, she reached under the counter for a long wooden dowel, then laid it on the counter. As Ron finished the beverage, she rubbed her stomach and nodded in his direction. Ron rubbed his stomach and nodded yes.

As her cheery smile filled the room, Ron became lightheaded and nauseous. He rose, held his stomach, and attempted to walk to the entrance, but the elderly lady secured his arm and led him to a small cobweb filled toilet area. As she stood by the door, she pointed to the pot. Ron reached to pull the door shut, but with a stern expression, the lady pointed to the pot and blocked the door with her foot.

With little time left, Ron dropped his pants and underwear, squatting in time to relieve the first round of pain. As the waves continued, his vision blurred, followed by a loss of comprehension. During the bouts of roaring cramps, the lady left, but returned with the wooden dowel in hand and stood watch.

An hour later, an English voice formed nearby, causing Ron to raise his head. With blurry vision, he saw a form move, then speak. "Hello Ron, welcome to Thailand. We've magic planned for you. To start this off, I'm not the guy from the internet. I'm a female, your former boss, and I'll hold true to my statement when I hired you that once you start your job, you can never leave.

I took an interest in you because of your youth, small frame, and fine features. Yes, you did great work, while employed, but I wanted more and you couldn't or wouldn't allow yourself to be seduced by me. I don't kindly to losses, especially when I have an interest in someone outside the work environment. My power is great here, with contacts and investments in everything from the grain of sand you're standing on all the way to the upper levels.

I had plans to mold you into my plaything, but because you departed quick and left me no choice, I'm going to make you over as I see fit. My friends speak fluent English, and they will help me with your transformation. I have the funds to do with you as I wish, however to lead a trail of deceit, your passport, credit cards, and bank card will assist your development. Actually, your bank account holds nothing, as your large cash funds flew out before you boarded the last flight, and your credit cards are being closed as we speak.

As for your passport, well, you'll never need that again because you'll be unrecognizable. But yes, you'll return to your home country in a private jet, and then serve me as I desire."

Ron's head bobbed, then a muffled grunt followed.

The former boss kneeled near Ron's feet, untied his shoe strings, removed his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. As she stood, she yanked his shirt over his head, letting his arms flop and bang against the wall. The elderly lady kicked his clothes into the hallway, then both of them grabbed an arm and hoisted him into a standing position.

Once leaning against the larger female, the other grabbed a spray bottle and squirted water against his butt. As the water dripped from his butt, the pair walked the semi-conscious body to a chair, set him in, then secured his legs and arms to the frame. With a chuckle, his former boss shaved his head, then the pair donned plastic gloves and smeared a cream on his body wherever they found additional hair.

After a few minutes, cold water ran across his body, along with foam and hair. The elderly lady used his clothes to mop the floor, then tossed them into a trash can. His former boss pulled a tube of lipstick from her bag and smeared it over Ron's lips, and with a black felt pen, touched his eyelids and brows, then said, "This will provide cover in case someone reports seeing a male arrive but never depart. We can show a female departed here, so perhaps they were mistaken for what they witnessed." The boss made a call and asked, "Are you setup for the procedure, after dark?"

After she returned the phone to her purse, a syringe and bottle rose with her hand. She filled the syringe and jabbed the needle into Ron's arm, then dropped the supplies into her purse. Reaching again for her victim, she held his head and peered into the glassed-over pupils and asked, "After tonight, you won't be Ron, so how does Roxette sound to you?" With both hands, she nodded his head yes and said, "I knew you'd agree to your new name, I'm glad you approve of my choice, so to get started, let's see how you look in a wig, blouse, and sarong."

As his body lay on the floor, an ankle length sarong soon surrounded the torso, then a blouse with five buttons followed. The boss chuckled and pulled a wig from a shopping bag, and placed it over his head, then straightened it. "I wanted a black wig, but with the lighter complexion, I had to go for brunette for a better match, and it won't create questions."

The elderly lady padded Ron's cheek and said, "She'll make for juicy meat in the rich suburbs of Bangkok. You're starting with a young specimen, not fully developed hormones, fine bone structure, small in stature, and with this simple makeover, sure appears to be female."

The boss chuckled and said, "Let's take measurements and document them before we forget."

"Oh, yes, I'd forgotten."

"Start the first measurement around her face. We need to know if her cheeks will fill out after some time."

"Okay, that's in her database. The next one is directly under the armpits, then around any arm muscles. The next set on our list is around the breast, and just below. Then we'll do the waist, hips, butt, flaccid penis, and thighs."

After a little more work, the boss said, "The appointment is at 8 PM. We need to get her loaded, as we have more than an hour's drive."

Both ladies shuffled the half-woke body into the rear of a product delivery van. The elderly lady said, "I'll secure her hands behind her back, and place a leg bar between her ankles."

"Don't forget to put the hood on her, in case she comes to. We don't want her to know our whereabouts."

"About the time we arrive, she should be able to stager into the clinic under her own power. The injection only numbs her mind, but it'll make her agreeable to anything we suggest. Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go."

When the van pulled into an industrial area, the boss made a phone call and said, "Project 16."

They parked and waited in the van until the single bulb flashed twice on a building opposite them. Before exiting, the elderly lady checked both directions along the street and saw no movement, so she swatted the body in the van until it moved with its own power. With help on both sides, the body shuffled and stumbled toward the door and single bulb. A double knock followed, then the door unlocked, and the group entered.

The ladies followed behind the lead until they reached a small clinic. They exchanged a few words with the lead, then the boss handed over the money.

The lead patted a table, and said, "Up here, on her back, then we'll put her feet on these restraints to secure her while I work."

The boss said, "Ron, you are ill. We've taken you to a clinic. The doctor will help you. If you agree to this procedure, give us any kind of sign. As we understand, you expressed a desire to be hooded so you wouldn't need to face your inner demons anymore."

The elderly lady poked Ron in the ribs and said, "Say yes, and we'll begin. The clinic visit will be quick, but we have a long ride home. Do you wish to begin so we can depart and remove your hood?" She poked him again until a muffled 'huh' escaped. "Great, we've received an acceptable answer. Let's begin."

The doctor slid the sarong above the waistline, then donned gloves and grabbed a scalpel. After a few minutes, two testicles lay in a metal tray. After stitching and bandaging, he removed his gloves and pulled the sarong over her knees. As he grabbed the tray, the boss stopped him and said, "I'll take those. I'll pickle them, and she'll eat them at a later date as a delicatessen."

The doctor said, "With the loss of testicles, the male hormones are gone. She may or may not have problems. As a doctor, I could prescribe female hormones, as that is what it seems you wish for. However, you'll need to fill the single prescription in another city, because as a veterinarian I don't have a license to write one.

After that, you can try over-the-counter birth control pills for long term use. The pills will have smaller doses of female hormones, whereas the ninety-day dose I'll prescribe has triple the hormones, so allow only one pill per day. The prescription pills are only to help balance the sudden loss of hormones in the body.

I expect she'll have episodes of confusion, frustration, depression or elation. Some side effects are fat in the cheeks, hips, buttocks, muscle loss, breast growth, change in voice, and finer hair. However, there'll be no more erections or sex drive."

The boss said, "Thank you, doctor. We'll make sure she receives stimulation from our sisters while her change is underway. She may have kept her erections and sex drive if she would've remained in my employ. However, with no erections or sex drive, her pleasure will derive from pegging whenever I feel like it.

She'll learn to be a true female, accepting the gifts given to her, and as a playmate, mellower and easier to control without male hormones. Over time, she'll understand and see the true light of feminine beauty."

The doctor said, "I need to close soon before anyone notices the light in the alley."

"Thank you, and I'm sure Roxette would've blessed you during her time of need, and as she welcomes and fulfills her new role."

During the drive to the village, the elderly lady said, "Roxette looked so pretty with her makeup and wig. I wanted to play with her flaccid stick."

"We'll have to wait about a week, according to the pamphlet the doctor gave us. He said we'll need to restrain her arms and movement so the stitches heal. We're also not to notify, or let her see or feel the incision until the change in hormones balances with her psychological process."

"I'm glad we had her prescription filled tonight. I had expected another trip to the pharmacy tomorrow. Let's unload our precious cargo and give her the first dose tonight."

"While she's resting and bound with collar, cuffs, and spread legs in the cage, we'll dash to the false shop in the village and remove all aspects of being there."

On the third day, Roxette showed symptoms of irritability while shifting in her confines. The boss reached through the bars and rubbed Roxette's head and said, "It's nice to see you're healing Roxette. We've a lot planned for your training, but first, you'll need to show us how much you appreciate your changes."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sure you recall our conversations when I expressed a great interest in helping you become an excellent employee. Your communicated desire to know what a boss was thinking and feeling was expressive, so I said, I could make that dream come true for you."

"That's impossible."

"Maybe or maybe not, but I wished to fulfill your desires, and you mentioned the pleasure of supporting other peoples' goals, and if you did so, your own dreams would follow. I had plans for you, however with current changes, I think your trip to Thailand will fulfill many of our goals and desires sooner."

"What are you talking about, and what did you do to my hair?"

"I shaved it off so we could begin your transformation. Let's call it a clean slate, the same for your new role."

"Why am I chained in a cage with wrist and leg restraints?"

"That's protecting yourself from injury."

"What if I need to use the restroom?"

The boss chuckled and said, "We've been taking care of that for days, and we'll continue for the foreseeable future. Do you have any more questions, Roxette?"

"Why are you calling me Roxette?"

"You'll soon discover one of your potentials and share those with people in need. Any female in your position is a very cherished prize."

"What are you talking about?"

The boss retrieved a syringe from behind her, then jabbed the needle into Roxette's arm, and said, "Roxette, in a few days we'll begin step two."

Three days later, as Roxette's mind floated in mush, the boss grasped the flaccid penis with one hand and raised it to the left. With the other, she slid her hand back and forth across Roxette's groin area, as she said, "You've healed well, Roxette. No more scabs or stitches, and with your daily hormones, we'll soon have you fulfilling your deepest desires."

She let the penis drop, then spun her subject around until Roxette's butt faced her, then leaned forward and kissed the hairless plump butt cheek. Using both hands, she spread the butt cheeks prior to spitting a large gob onto the target. An index finger wiggled over the sealed door until she pressed the doorbell, which allowed the digit and daylight to enter.

With her other hand, she brought two tablets to the doorway and offered the meds to the welcoming party. They slipped through and the door closed as her digit withdrew. The boss massaged below the doorway and through to the hallway between her subject's legs, then on toward the flaccid penis without interference of loose skin or hair.

She laid her cheek lay across the offered butt and gathered warmth, but before leaving the playground, she marked a moist trail with her tongue.

Hours later, the boss readied Roxette for her first play session. Roxette wore the black collar and leash, a gift from the vet. Knee pads and hand mitts followed to protect the pet during play, then a hood with openings for mouth and nose slid over her head.

As four women with dildos entered the room, the boss said, "I'm offering my playmate today as a thank you for your efforts. Please be gentle as this is her first time. She had meds in her butt canal to numb some pain, and for lubrication she has a vaginal suppository placed there too.

I have her on high level estrogen-based pills and she's injected with an upper to make her more responsive during our playtime. Please introduce your phallus to her mouth, then lube your toy and we'll let the play begin."

The four women smiled and looked at the provided playmate, then the tallest lady moved to the playmate's mouth and forced it open with her hand, and said, "Get it wet, or it's going in dry. The boss requested tiny phallus toys, but I expect to provide pain and pleasure during your first time."

A lady with shoulder length straight black hair asked, "May we inspect and touch your creature?"

"Oh, yes indeed. That is what you're paying for today."

The black-haired lady kneeled next to the creature, then ran her hand from its shoulder and along its back. When she slid her hand near the creature's ear and neck, she asked, "What type of response do you expect from this one?"

"Her name is Roxette, and she can hear and feel everything, but I've scrambled her brain waves for the time being, so you can play and touch her anywhere. After a few hours, she'll be able to recount the pleasure received, but not who or what happened.

I expect her desire to grow as she learns and becomes accustomed to the many avenues of pleasure. And as far as response, this is her first experience at play, so I'm not sure. If things go well, I expect we'll receive as much pleasure as Roxette shall."

12