Learning a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kneeling lady's hand slid along the creature's arms, across the back, and along the butt. She kneeled closer and reached under the pet and searched for a scrotum, but found none, then she said, "This creature has no scrotum, but there's a flaccid penis. What happened to the scrotum?"

"To make our creature more docile and accepting of her playmates, I've had her neutered by the vet. She's only a few weeks out, but she'll gain breast growth in a few months, additional fat in her cheeks, hips, and butt. She's being loaded with female hormones, and if you noticed when entering, the room has some scent of a ladies' locker room."

"Yes, I smelled something as we walked in."

"Now, I wish to see how my pet reacts when exposed to pegging. Please hold the pet tight and enter slow. Go ahead, even if she hadn't moistened your rod too much. She'll learn to perform as she gains experience."

The second lady walked to pet and slid her hand across her back. With the leash firmly in hand, she used both hands to spread the butt cheeks open. As she performed the act, she said, "I think I can see some lube from the tablet. I don't want to create fear in her, so I'm hoping the numbing tablet works.

This play should be an enjoyable and memorable experience for her. If we can do that, she'll be forever indebted, and the act of pleasure usually rules supreme for most of us. I'm getting excited as I stick my finger in her doorway. I don't smell any poop, just loads of female odor. What did you do about her bowel contents?"

The boss said, "We've withheld solid food for about twenty-four hours and have given her meds to empty her bowels. There are multiple benefits, first she's clean, and second, the meds in her butt go directly into her blood stream, so the doses of hormones must work if you can smell it. Is it making you hornier?"

The lady laughed and said, "Yes, and I desire to suck her clit, even though I had no interest earlier."

The boss said, "She isn't trained in pussy licking yet, but it's on the list."

The lady said, "I need to give her a peg. I can't wait much longer."

The boss laughed and said, "Take your pleasure."'

As the phallus entered, the boss said, "It appears we have contact. Push in and pull out while I add more lube." As two strokes passed, she said, "That's beautiful. Look how she grips your phallus, and so accepting, too."

There was a shake of the pet's butt, then the pegging lady said, "I wish I could shoot something into her, then watch it drip out later. Come feel her skin around the phallus."

The group moved closer to the mating, then each felt the stretched skin at the gateway to the pet's doorway. The pegging lady stopped after a few moments, then stood and said, "That's wonderful and she's taken everything. I'll stop for now, so the others can play. I don't want to spoil the prominent feelings she may be receiving."

The lady pointed to the next in line and said, "It's your turn to see how well she has accepted her new role."

The women chatted after taking turns, then the first lady asked, "When will you depart with her, and how are you going to get her in the country?"

"I've got a private jet departing soon. She'll dress in jeans and a blouse, and there's a passport with her new photo and name. I timed our arrival during a friend's work shift in the intake line. She wishes to see my pet prior to playtime."

A lady asked, "What if she tries to report you during the passport review?"

"I'll mention the loss of housing, food, and identity. She has no family, so friends and playmates with benefits will become her support system. To avoid hassle, docile drugs will fill her veins. I've planned backups, but I'll bet she'll be willing to eat from the floor if I ask."

The shortest lady said, "Two of us are staying an extra week to avoid suspicion of our activities, then we'll enter at a different airport before making our way along the coast. We'll toss the toys we have and purchase new stock in the country.

The plan is to put as many breaks between you and us as possible during transitioning. Are you using a tracking device?"

"Yes, I'll put her to sleep, then insert a tracking device in her upper arm, much like a birth control implant." The boss looked at the other women and said, "As we didn't have as much time to prepare for this as I had hoped, are you two returning tomorrow to prep her cage and room?"

"Yes, and we've her size measurements, so the first round of clothes will wait for her upon arrival."

The boss nodded and said, "She'll face confusion for some time, but our group will define the pecking order for our playmate. I've received text messages requesting particular individuals to be on her teaching list for eating female pie, licking butt holes, and how to exhibit proper posture during face sitting.

Our girls also wish to baptize her with cervical mucus or period blood, because they understand she'll never experience the superior being of a female without it."

The tallest lady asked, "Will you introduce her to males?"

"Currently, no, as I think she should explore the finer pleasures of female domination. For her to serve should be glorious enough. She'll be entering a new world order, and I don't wish to confuse her."

As the plane landed, the boss received a text warning of drug-sniffing dogs at the private airport. When they disembarked, the boss walked arm-in-arm to the terminal with her pet, without alert from the security dogs. Upon reaching the single counter, the expected contact wasn't there, instead a man of middle age flipped through a passport from the passenger in front. When the passenger passed, the security person said, "Next please, one at a time."

The boss held tight to her pet. Neither party moved.

The security person repeated, "Next please, one at a time."

The boss handed a passport to the pet, then pushed the pet forward. The man paged through the passport and asked, "Where are you going?"

The pet swayed and smiled at the man. So, he asked," What is the address of your stay?"

The boss motioned to grab the security guard's attention and said, "Excuse me sir, the lady has experienced the loss of a dear friend. She's been disorientated as of late."

The man waved the boss toward the counter and asked, "Is she staying with you?"

"Yes, sir. I'll be helping until she is well enough."

"Where will she go afterwards?"

"I don't know, sir. As I understand, she has no family nearby." The boss raised the pet's arm and pointed to an engagement ring. "Sir, she's just lost her male friend, and hasn't come to terms with it yet."

"Can I see your documents, please?"

"Here you are, sir."

"Did you arrive together?"

"Yes, sir. After hearing about this lady's sudden loss, I provided a return ride on my private jet. I couldn't let her wander about the streets of Bangkok, as something may have happened to her. I'll offer my services until she's able to function on her own. Perhaps when she's feeling better, we'll be able to determine if she has friends around the address listed in her documents."

"Okay, here are your documents. I hope she feels better soon. Sorry to hear about her loss."

"Thank you, sir."

Around the four-month mark, the boss held a birthday party for the pet with eleven friends. As the boss held the pet on a leash, she said, "Ladies, we've asked you to visit at varying time frames over the past three months, so our new pet would develop emotionally and physically.

We took physical measurements while she was a male and then a week ago did the same to determine how quickly her change progressed. If you look at the photos on the screen, you'll see each before and after measurement to date."

"Her facial cheeks have expanded nicely and fat deposits have developed in her chest." The boss clasped her hand over the developing breast and said, "See her improved breast size. Our pet continues to show improvement in hip width, butt enlargement, softer hair, and skin texture."

The boss traced the pet's head as she spoke, then reached toward the former penis. "Ladies, her former penis has shrunk and resembles an enlarged clit. We've made great strides in her transformation and she has expressed gratitude to us as she learns our culture."

"Yes, the police have snooped around here from time to time, but I assure you we haven't given any reason for concern. During each visit, our developing pet wore beautiful outfits or jeans and a blouse, and has responded to their questions wisely. Her hair is growing in, and her former features are not as apparent as several months previously because of the high estrogen doses.

We've since reduced hormone levels and the frequency of injections to better control her mood swings. She'll continue on low-level doses of birth control pills because she'll need those hormones to remain as a beautiful pet. Your funding allows for her development and provides playtime for you. We don't allow men to visit because we want her exposed only to the finer sex and all the play we can offer."

"As a celebration of her growth, there are several new options available in our membership plan. We have received requests for loaning her out as a lesbian playmate for the day, weekend or a specific number of days, and as you've witnessed during the past three months, she's well versed to lick and eat pussy.

Her training in harness attire blends in well for those women who prefer to be mounted by a female when your partner is away on travel, or if you simply wish for a threesome. You are now aware of her developing soft assets and experiences, so please enjoy her services further.

A second option is for those new to the sport and whom desire to experience lesbian play to better understand themselves. Some members may feel unsure of their feelings, so we offer longer play sessions, and as she is docile, you can play gently with each other without fear of rejection. We've found this format to be an enormous boost for shy women.

The third request received is for a shopping companion, with the sole interest of shopping for clothes which you desire her to wear. To expand on the last request, those parties also wish to take their newly clothed friend to a restaurant or outing, hoping to build upon their composure as superior and confident females. I'm grateful for the support you've shown me and our crew in bringing a new pet into your world."

The boss tugged on the pet's leash and said, "We'll provide additional entertainment today with a few enhancements." With a jerk, she stripped the skirt from the pet, then said, "We've rented a van for the day and we'll be taking it to a recently purchased property in the countryside, so please join us for a ride. Once there, we'll try something new."

The ladies stepped into the van, then the boss drove to a property. When parked, the boss said, "Please follow me into this shack." As the door creaked open, the view expanded to powered equipment with phallus attachments, straps, belts, feathers, tables, paddles, and clamps.

The boss said, "We'll secure our pet to the rail here, then bring in the first toy and see if she responds. There's no tablet in her butt, for lubrication, however you may smell female hormones as they are rushing through her veins. I wish to see if she exudes a greater scent as the pleasure increases. If that doesn't work, I've brought a large volume of soapy water to flush out her GI tract.

We can watch her expel the contents into the dirt as we stand in the shade and share her experience.

Another item of interest is mounting her from the rear as we splay her out, and because some of us are full sized women, we've built a support system for our pet to lie in. As she receives someone's peg, the structure allows flexibility as there are springs attached, allowing back-and-forth movement, taking much of the weight and some of your thrust away and moving it into the springs.

Thus, during movement, you'll have a better view of her bouncing butt. Overall, we hope to deliver a pleasurable experience for all."

"Okay ladies, take a seat so we can test these things out. I almost forgot, we've brought lube, so if anyone wishes to try any equipment by themselves or with a partner, be sure to lube up."

As Roxette received the first spear from the device, she moaned. The boss ran fingers through her hair and said, "Roxette, you're taking that well for your first time. I'm proud of you."

A slight whimper rose as the slow strokes continued, then Roxette tried to reverse into the stick which serviced her. The boss said, "She's learning well, and since she's stretched, I'm sure you're allowed to strap on a dildo and play with her after the cycle finishes."

After two hours, the ladies pulled the last tool from the pet's butt, then helped load her into the van. As they traveled, a lady asked, "Do you think she'll accept a butt plug when we return? She may be sore, but perhaps she desires more.

My home is on the way, and my toys were rambunctious today. Perhaps we can give them a new playmate and see if she is accepting of my toy choices."

The van made the unexpected stop, and the ladies' toy connected with the exhausted pet. As the group was preparing to leave, the lady asked, "About your offer from earlier today? Would you mind if I start the options? I'd like to wash and groom her tonight, then allow her new butt toy to have pleasure again tonight. Could you leave two or three suppository tablets for that play?

Once mated, I'll wait until tomorrow to take her shopping. During the shopping trip, I'll select and purchase underwear for her to wear without the plug while walking extensively through the shops. During this time, some of her juices will dispense. It'll be a testament of what we face for about two weeks each month.

If your suppository inventory is low, we'll grab some as we shop, then we'll dash into the ladies' room and slip them in. However, I'll have to reinsert the plug to allow time for the tablets to dissolve, however I'm sure she'll feel like a true woman later as the liquids trickle free. Maybe someone will notice as we go about our business, and in doing so, perhaps I can add another willing playmate to our clutch."

"Yes, I'd be delighted to start the options, so if others would like to select their dates of play before departing today, I'll take requests."

12