Learning a New Way to Earn Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding a job that I really enjoyed was a lot of fun.
1.9k words
4.06
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janetbran
Janetbran
10 Followers

The call came the next day, and they want me to come in and meet the boys.

I went to the studio and Jody took me out back to a bus, it was huge and was like a house on wheels. Told me this is what they travel in and where they live while on tour. We went inside he showed me around. Three bedrooms, a practice room with all the sound equipment. Two bathrooms with showers. A full kitchen with everything. Like living in a moving hotel but better. Had a huge TV in what he called a playroom. Had couches and chairs. A table for dancing on and eating he said, even had a pole for dancing.

Two of the band members were eating and we joined them. Jody set beside me with his hand on my leg. I was wearing a dress that he had given me. Was very short with thin straps holding it up. No bra and a thong were all I had on except for heels. He introduced me to the guys, and they were really nice.

Jody was rubbing my leg coming close to my thong. Both guys were watching us while they ate. Jody pulled me to his lap and kissed me deep with his hand rubbing my pussy. He took off my dress and thong and set me on the table. He spread my legs and told them he was hungry and started licking my pussy.

He licked and sucked my pussy lips; my legs were spread out and he licked my pussy and ass. I was coming pretty fast with my hands on his head as he sucked my clit. I felt a cock pushed against my lips and opened my mouth and sucked on a large cock. The head was large and I licked and sucked tasting precum. Jody was pushing his cock into my pussy slowly fucking me. One of the guys was watching as I sucked on the head of the cock.

He really tasted good as I slowly sucked on the cock head. I sucked his cock while he fucked my mouth. Jody was fucking me hard and came filling my pussy. The other guy took his place fucking me hard. I was sucking on the head when he came filling my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock while he finished. The guy fucking me came filling my pussy.

They asked if I was ready to travel with them and I told them I was ready. There were seven guys in the band, and I would get to know them all. They gave me the clothes I was to wear, and my pay would be put into my checking account every month. All of my expense's would be taken care of. They had two drivers that would be traveling with them.

There were two other girls besides me going with us. One blond like me and a red head. Both were beautiful and super sexy. I was the youngest and they both were great dancers. The clubs we were going to was private and anything goes.

I was wondering where everyone would be sleeping, there were only three bedrooms. Found out we would be sharing even the men there were nine men and three girls.

I called my parents and told them I had got a job out of town and would be moving. I did not go home. The lead singer came in and we started getting ready to go. He took me into a room and said we needed to get to know each other. He stripped and asked me to join him on the bed.

I took off my clothes and crawled between his legs. He was soft and he spread his legs out wide and I started licking his cock and balls. I sucked on his cock head licking and sucking. His cock was hard fast. His legs were spread out wide and he rolled his hips back for me to rim him. I licked his ass slow stroking his cock. His hand was on my head pulling me into his ass. I spread his ass cheeks out and licked him deeper. He was moaning as I licked him. He kept me there for a while before letting me lick back up to his cock.

I slowly sucked on the head licking all around the head. I sucked him deeper into my mouth. He was really enjoying my mouth. I sucked his cock deep into my throat keeping it there while I slowly sucked. I played with his balls and pushed a finger in his ass. I slowly fucked his ass while sucking his cock slowly. He started fucking my mouth pushing his cock deep into my throat. I was licking and sucking while he filled my mouth and a lot dripped out of my mouth as I milked his cock.

I licked the cum off of his belly and balls and sucked him until he was hard. I set on his cock and rode him, fucking him while he pinched and pulled my nipples. We did this a while before he put me on my knees and fucked me hard doggie. I came hard it felt so good. He fucked me hard for a while before he came filling my pussy. He had me lick his cock and balls, cleaning him up. I sucked him some more until he was ready to get up.

We got on our way heading to LA for our first gig. They explained it, telling us that the girls would be dancing nude and making over the singers and band. The trip was going to take a couple of days, so we settled in relaxing for a while. We ate dinner and had a couple of joints before one of the girls started dancing. She pulled me up and danced with me. We kissed and stripped each other.

She went down on me licking my pussy lips, kissing them and pushing her tongue into my pussy. I held her head as she licked and sucked my pussy. It felt wonderful and I came when she started sucking my clit. She stood up and we kissed deeply before two of the guys took me away. I sucked one of them while the other fucked me. We were having an orgy with everyone taking part. I did not know that the men were bi and were sucking each other.

I shared a cock with this guy, both taking turns sucking and licking balls. It turned me on watching him suck a cock deep into his throat. I rimmed him while he sucked him. I looked around and everybody was being fucked or sucking cock. I ended up with cum all over me. I took a shower with one of the girls and we washed each other. I ended up sleeping with her, holding each other while we slept. We slept a long time, and it was dark outside when we got up. We got up still nude and went in the kitchen to get something to eat. We were not alone a couple of the guys were there also.

We ate together and when we finished one of the guys put my friend on the table and said time for desert and start licking her pussy. The other guy wanted me to suck him while we watched. I took his cock in my moth slowly sucking him. He kept his hand on my head as I slowly sucked and licked his cock. He pushed my head down so I could suck his balls. He really liked that, and I licked and sucked him for a while. He laid me on the table and fucked me hard. The other guy put his cock in my mouth as the other girl rimmed him.

They both came and went to a room to sleep. We watched a movie holding each other on the couch. The other girl came in covered with cum. We took her and washed her clean. We all watched the movie together. A while later the lead singer came and got me and took me to his room.

He had a strap on for me and wanted me to peg him. I first rimmed him and sucked on his cock getting him ready. I used a finger in his ass while sucking him. After a while he was ready. The strap on was pretty big and I put lube on it and slowly pushed it into his ass. I fucked him slow, pushing in a little at a time. I picked up speed fucking him pretty hard. He was pushing back, and I fucked him harder, pushing the cock in all the way.

He was close to coming and he pulled it out and had me suck his cock hard. I was sucking the head and stoking his cock when he came hard filling my mouth. I milked his cock until he was finished. We laid there a little while and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was laid out on the bed with my legs spread out wide. He was standing there looking at me.

His cock was hard, and he was rubbing it. He came closer and pushed His cock into my mouth. I slowly sucked on the head rubbing his balls. He started fucking my mouth, I was licking his cock as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. He stopped and laid down on the bed. I leaned over and took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked it deep into my mouth. I sucked him for a while, and he moved and got on his hands and knees.

I got behind him and spread his ass cheeks out and licked him deep, pushing my tongue in his ass as far as I could. I licked him and played with his balls. He moaned and told me to keep licking. I licked deep into his ass and started stroking his cock. I licked his as deep as I could. He told me to push some fingers into his ass and suck on his cock. I pushed two fingers into his ass and pulled his cock back and started sucking on the head.

I sucked and licked the cock head while fucking his ass. He was moaning as I sucked hard on the head. I pushed my fingers in deep as I could. I could feel his cock swell and he came hard. I milked his cock sucking on the head until he finished. I pulled my fingers out and he turned over and pulled me up kissing me hard.

I got up to get something to eat. There were people laying everywhere sleeping. I got some cereal and set down to eat. One of the drivers joined me and we talked. He told me would be there soon. He asked me if I wanted to join them up front and I said sure. They let me set next to the driver and the other guy stood behind me.

All I had on was a t shirt. The guy standing pulled his pants down and I took his cock into my mouth slowly sucking on the head. He started fucking my mouth, pushing deep into my mouth. He put his hands on my head holding me there as he fucked my mouth. It did not take long for him to cum filling my mouth. I milked his cock until he was finished. The driver had his cock out stroking while driving.

I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth sucking while he was driving. I sucked on his cock for a while. He came filling my mouth but kept us on the road. They both thanked me and went back to get dressed. We parked next to the place where they were going to sing.

Janetbran
Janetbran
10 Followers