All Comments on 'Learning About Mom'

by samantha284

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Well Written

Years ago my wife and I had a 3 some in which I got to watch her first time with a women. You might think the most exciting visuals were of her and the other women's bodies and their lesbian activities. But the most telling and exciting visual of all was the excitement and pure lust that shined bright in my wife's eyes. Absolutely captivating. In spite of our many other adventures over our later years, I'm positive I never saw that level of arousal in those beautiful eyes again.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Years Ago

Years ago my wife and I had our first 3 some, and simultaneously, her first time with a woman, You might think that I would have be most aroused by their naked bodies and the acts they were performing. And I did witness the most incredible acts. live, for the first time. But the real turn on was the excitement and pure lust that shone in my wife's eyes. We had many more adventures over many more years, but I'm positive that I never saw such arousal in those beautiful eyes again.

SonusiamSonusiamover 3 years ago

the only negative about this story is that it is so short

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Wow! What a hot and well written story. Made me very wet. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Beautiful and romantic! Please continue the story - I would love to hear more about the adventures of these lovebirds as they navigate their newfound romantic life together.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 2 years ago

Sweet. Hot. Well-written. What more can one ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading an incest story about a mother and daughter was interesting. I wanted to be in the room watching to learn how best to excite and please a woman. My preference is the mother, but if needed I will subjugate myself to the daughterโ€™s demanding sex drive. How else can I learn proper technique to cunnilingus and analingus?

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous