Learning About Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to have my turn with her tits, I reached down and started pulling her camisole off. When she broke away to let me pull it over her head, I pushed her back, letting the motion finish removing the top from her body. I sat there for a moment, admiring her breasts. They were similar to mine, but her nipples were a little larger, with cinnamon colored areolas about the size of a quarter. She lay there, enjoying showing herself off to me. Then, without warning, I pounced, latching onto the breasts that had fed me as an infant.

After a few minutes, I left my spot at Tammy's breasts and started making my way down her body with kisses, licks, and nibbles. When I got to her panties, I started licking along the edges of them on her legs and stomach. Soon after that, I started licking over her panties, teasing with the fabric between my skin and her body.

Finally, sensing that my teasing had gone on long enough, I pulled Mommy Tammy's panties down her legs. As I settled in, I saw that her pussy was glistening wet with excitement. I licked my lips and leaned in, gently sliding my tongue along her outer labia. With each successive pass, I parted her pussy lips a little more, until I was dipping my tongue inside her at one end, and circling her clit at the other. Mom started bucking her hips, which I took as a queue to focus my attention on and around her clit. At the same time, I slipped a couple fingers deep into her cunt. The double assault quickly made her cum, her pussy clamping down on my fingers as it quivered under my mouth.

I crawled back up and lay my head on Mom's breast, sucking my fingers clean. Once they were clean, I began softly sucking on her tit while she recovered.

Once she regained her breath, Tammy rolled me onto my back and dove straight to eating me out. It was obvious that she was inexperienced, but the thrill of our first time together combined with her enthusiasm was amazing. I lost myself in the pleasure, not even sure exactly what she was doing to my pussy. My orgasm washed over me in tidal waves, and I lost sense of anything other than the pleasure washing over me.

When I came to myself, Tammy was curled up to me, softly sucking on my breast. I sighed in delight and wrapped my arms around her, happy to just lie there with her. Any thoughts off drifting off to sleep were interrupted when she slipped her fingers between my legs and began probing my pussy. As my arousal increased, I had a sudden thought.

"Stay there," I commanded, shoving her off of me as I ran to my room.

When I came back, I had a purple dildo bouncing between my legs; a strap on I had picked up while I was at college. I hadn't been brave enough to bring it out, until now.

"Are you ready for your daughter to fuck you, Mommy Tammy?"

"Yes, please," she purred, barely audible.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you."

"Please, Jessica. Please fuck me," she begged.

I positioned myself over her and tried to slide the dildo in, but it was difficult to get lined up correctly. I tried reaching down to guide it, but I had a difficult time since I couldn't see what I was doing.

Giggling a little, Tammy reached down and grabbed the dildo. "Allow me," she whispered.

With her guidance, I easily slipped into Tammy's pussy. I slowly lowered myself onto her, our breasts pressing together, and kissed her.

As we continued to kiss, I started thrusting against her, clumsily at first. After a few attempts, I found a motion that worked. I must have been doing a good job, because Mommy Tammy started moaning in pleasure.

Mommy Tammy's sudden orgasm surprised me, mostly because the rhythmic pressure of the dildo against my mound was pleasant, but not enough to bring me to orgasm myself.

As she came down from her blissful highs, I started to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around me, simply saying, "Stay."

I collapsed on her, suddenly aware of complaints from muscles that had never been used quite that way before. I didn't care, I was happy. The mild pain was a welcome consequence of this new relationship.

"I love you, Mommy Tammy," I said as stared into her eyes.

"I love you, too, baby girl."

Eventually, I rolled off of her and remove the strap on, setting it aside to be cleaned later. We held each other, naked, as we drifted off to sleep. We didn't know what the future held, but whatever it was, we would face it, as mother and daughter, and as lovers.


12