Learning about Public Nude Beaches

Story Info
Public nudity outdoors.
2.6k words
4
20.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saunas generally have outdoor sections, since being naked outdoors is also wonderfully enjoyable. Bare skin exposed to sun can feel exquisite, as can the feel of rain, or of mist swirling while sitting in a heated pool in winter. However, enjoyable though it is, it still lacks the freedom of a nude beach.

A couple of people from work went with my wife and I to try out a new inflatable canoe many years ago. The weather was picture perfect, even if inflating the canoe was a bit of a chore. The lake was an old quarry, not an official swimming area, but one that everyone in the region knew about. We paddled along the shore slowly, and after circling over half the length, we could see grassy areas, compared to the tree lined slopes on the other side.

As we went by the third such area, the grassy shore at eye height, a nude woman roughly our age was revealed, laying on her back. Legs slightly open, light blond pubic hair framing her pussy, breasts with noticeable nipples visible. The sight was completely unexpected, the first time seeing an unknown woman fully nude, the sun shining on her lightly tanned skin. The canoe gliding along helped keep everything polite, making it impossible to stare after a brief moment. There were several other people behind her, and it was clear that she was unconcerned that anyone could see her on her back, legs lightly spread as she relaxed.

An attitude easy to understand even then, as being naked means people see you naked. At some point, there is simply no concern about who may see. Or who you see. At least after having curiosity satisfied. Watching someone you know dress or undress can be enjoyable in a way that doing the same with a stranger is at least possibly rude. This basic level of politeness - or at a minimum, awareness - is expected from visitors at a local place.

My first major experiences being naked in public with others outdoors was at a nude beach on the Atlantic Coast. My wife had first been topless here when a teenager - and had seriously sunburned her nipples. A lesson I took to heart, making sure to use lots of suntan lotion everywhere. Though not on the beach - the house was right across the street from the beach, and I would put lotion on inside. It just seemed a better way to avoid any awkwardness.

After the first few days, our tans developing nicely, hanging out naked was becoming familiar. We were early in the season, and though the weather and water were ideal, the beach remained fairly empty. I also learned from memorable experience not to go body surfing naked where the beach hag a section of small stones instead of sand. The first week even included hanging out with an older nudist couple, sharing an umbrella.

Walking on our first Friday morning around 10am along the beach, covering the mile between the nude beach section and a cluster of hotels and restaurants, I saw two women in the softer surf between the sandbar and actual beach. The stretch was essentially deserted this early, though I thought the beach conditions perfect. While approaching from higher up on the sloping beach, it became apparent that they were quite intimately connected. The water was not clear, with only their bare shoulders consistently above the water. However, there were more than occasional glimpses of bare nipples as the swells rose and fell, and a couple of exceptional swells that showed they were not wearing bottoms either..

At my closest distance, the expressions on both faces were blissful, eyes closed. Even now, I am still not sure what they were precisely doing together in the water, but when walking back, they were both lying naked on their shared towels, clearly a couple.

This was my first introduction to the differences between a beach and a sauna. In such a setting, nature has more opportunity to take its course, with no one in charge. Though I did not see other couples in such intriguing circumstances that vacation, it became easier to detect certain undercurrents. Especially during the second week, as the beach began to grow more crowded, and my wife's father and his second wife arrived to share the beach house.

Janet was in her mid-50s, with a round feminine figure and strikingly large breasts. They attracted attention, a fact that she happily participated in, going braless while wearing shirts that often revealed a gorgeous view. Such as button shirts, which often had either a nice gap to see some boob, or were buttoned in a less than covering fashion. There was little question that she radiated a certain sexual lure, something my wife did not appreciate. Though we did talk about it, more than occasionally as I stroked my cock.

The subject was a bit off center even if tempting. First, we were talking about the woman her father was fucking - and even back then, it was fairly obvious they were not a monogamous pair. Second, regardless of how I found Janet in a narrow physical sense, the complications were just too much to deal with, even if only potentially. I prefer a certain straightforward simplicity when dealing with sex, and sharing a man with the woman her father fucked was just too much for my wife. In part because she really did have a problem with Janet's fairly loose attitude towards sex, finding it improper.

In the end, this did not matter to me, and if the temptation was there, keeping it in the background was simple. Most definitely when my wife was around, which was most of the time - which made easier most of the time, though the way Janet flirted when my wife was not around had a certain appeal too.

Another thing my wife did not approve of was how Janet drank wine regularly, undoubtedly in connection with just how available she seemed to become after a couple of glasses of wine. Not just for men, as Janet was quite interested in women. Including, more than a bit awkwardly, my wife too on a couple of quite drunken occasions when it was clear that Janet was not only flirting with me. We both knew what was going on, in part because we had already seen Janet and another women in vacation pictures - including being naked in a room, in close contact. The pictures also showed one of her husband's friends, and were taken by Janet's husband.

This had all taken place several years before this vacation, with the situation having settled down adequately over time. Janet still flirted, but she seemed unable not to - it was just how she was. Making for an interesting contrast on the beach. Naked and in public, she felt no need to do anything to attract attention. Admittedly, she did attract attention from my wife and I from the first time we saw her naked. Her full mature figure was in contrast to my wife's, with Janet's figure being the type my wife preferred for women. The first couple of times she undressed we would try to not pay attention, but she generally caught and held our glances.

Lying on her mat, she would often have a similar position to the first nudist woman unexpectedly seen several years ago, but unlike that first glimpse, I was able to enjoy the view fully, multiple times. Along with seeing how her breasts would hang as she rested on her elbows next to me. When my wife was not around, her chatting would get more than a bit risque, to the point of causing my cock to stir.

A fact later shared in bed after that first day seeing Janet's naked paleness outdoors on a gorgeous summer day. Though my wife disapproved of drinking, it did not mean she would not get drunk - and quite horny. The sun set quite late, the sky still light when opening a couple of the bottles of wine they had brought. We all drank fairly quickly from the start. Janet had taken a shower, sitting with us at the table wearing only an open bathrobe. Unusually, my wife made no objection as we chatted and drank. We went to bed after them, but only by a couple of minutes, after straightening things up. Including my wife drinking the last wine from the bottle, a sing pf just how loose she was

Getting naked then getting into bed, she reached over to touch my cock, mouth near my ear, asking what I thought about Janet. Sighing as my cock started to grow, I said she had really nice big breasts. Which was true, though also the sort of detail that my wife finds sexy. I added that the bathrobe was not really covering them after the first glass of wine, and that I saw her looking at them too, especially when she had stood to refill our glasses, breasts swaying temptingly close.

Sliding my hand along her inner thigh, fingers reaching her soft pubic hair, I mentioned you could also see her bush as we sat at the table. When my fingers began to slide over her invitingly slippery slit, she giggled, saying anyone could see more than bush, Janet getting drunk like that almost naked. Pressing my finger a bit deeper into her juicy pussy, her motion on my cock changed, slowing and tightening as my now lubricated finger started sliding over her clit.

Knowing how horny she had become, I moved my head to press an open mouth against hers, kissing her deeply, tongue taking full advantage of her increasingly distracted state. When really drunk from wine, she has a fruity taste and scent that is irresistible. Along with a pussy that gets wonderfully wet, revealed as I began finger fucking her now pulsing cunt.

She wasn't the only drunk person whose normal inhibitions were dissolving, beginning to tell her about seeing Janet's cunt after leaving the surf. looking directly, more than once. As my thumb began touching her clit, she started to moan, then said she looked at Janet's open pussy on the beach too, not just her big hot tits. With two fingers inside her soft tight tunnel, I said Janet had fantastic tits, even sexier in person than in pictures. By this point, my wife was starting to go over the edge, listening to me talk about gorgeous big nipples ready to be kissed and squeezed.

"Talk .. hot tits .. Janet .. open fuck hole .. slut cunt" was amazingly explicit for her, a real turn on. Having both seen Janet's pussy on the beach and sitting across from us as we drank, the fact that she was horny, and getting hornier the more she drank was not a secret. Even if it felt like one to start talking about Janet to my very aroused wife. I rolled and was over her, my hard cock sliding over her bush, her hand guiding it between her open legs.

"I saw .. big nipples .. naked tits .. so wet .. fuck yes .. inside .. Janet .. fuck cunt .. wet cunt .. fuck" before we both began moaning disconnected words as we fucked until mindlessly orgasming. Both of us aware that it was Janet who had made us so ready to drunkenly fuck, showing her pussy when turned on, knowing we saw the difference between the beach and now.

But that particular time aside, the rest of the week was uneventful. Just as Janet had learned not to flirt heavily, we learned to simply accept her getting naked on the beach. Her undressing became ever briefer, starting to wearing nothing but a thin wrap to the beach when we left the house. One generally open enough to see her breasts move, and more than occasionally flash her blond bush.

Though my naked wife would more than occasionally lotion Janet, it was never even remotely sexual. My wife and I did not really require lotion when out in the sun for a couple of hours, enjoying swimming in the surf, just hanging out on the broad sandbar, seeing the true waves from the Atlantic roll in. Others enjoyed doing the same, and seeing a woman's naked breasts rise and fall in the water is delightful. A taste shared by both of us.

Soon enough, we could start telling the difference between nudists, non-nudists, and those still needing to get tanned enough to make a guess. Along with the sunburned, who we generally considered to be non-nudists, because there are places in which sunburn is a life long teaching experience.

This distinction being a bit relevant to what occurred on that vacation's final full beach day. There was a small beach bistro across from the lifeguard building where the wood walkway ended, beneath the crest of the dune. Though a bit before lunch, I had already enjoyed my first beer. Going back up the beach, already fairly full of mainly naked people, I noticed a woman near the top of beach, just a bit to the side of the lifeguard station.

Her appearance was not that of a nudist, and the way she was sitting certainly wasn't. Most nudists I know start going naked outdoors as soon as spring gets warm enough, their tan developing early on. Then there are the people with clear white skin where they normally wore something in the sun. This women did not really seem to belong to either group, though she had enough of a tan everywhere to at least not worry about getting sunburned quickly.

Getting closer, she seemed somehow apart, making it much easier to keep gazing at her intentionally spread pussy. She was alone, with nothing but the towel she was on in the way of possessions. She was a gorgeous glistening pink between her legs, exposed to everyone who looked up from the beach - or walking by. I was holding a towel for modesty at the bistro's counter, but when she turned her head just enough to acknowledge my presence, I moved it so she could see my now growing cock, exposing myself.

With a certain ironic perspective, as women have nowhere near the same interest in seeing men as men have in looking at a woman with an open cunt. However, she seemed to at least appreciate, in a distant way, the effect she had on a total stranger on a nude beach. This was an introduction to another realm, where sex was the point of public nudity, to an extent where many fantasies could at least be imagined.

Returning the same way with my cold beer can, the sight remained totally alluring, though her expression remained quite blank. The contrast in her very public display and her attitude was striking, explainable in different ways, many of them extremely erotic. Before finishing that beer, my wife joined me, without having noticed the woman.

Finishing that beer fairly quickly, the woman was still there, legs just as wide. It was simple to make the excuse about needing to throw out the can to walk up the beach again, seeing just how available her pussy remained. It seemed part of a sexual game, though sideways to me. Nonetheless, I appreciated the chance to be a spectator, and not just of her nudity. This was considerably beyond seeing a woman's lovely pussy, a fact never mentioned to my wife.

Where a sauna requires rules to keep everything civilized, outdoors is different. As I was to find out over the next couple of years.