Learning About Public Saunas Ch. 02

Story Info
Female advantages.
2.9k words
3.88
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To repeat from chapter 1, different places have different attitudes towards nudity. I have the fortune to live in a place where it is quite accepted. Nude beaches and mixed nude saunas are common, with a variety of people visiting them. Such places require a bit of growing accustomed to for a man, since in comparison to women, men's reaction to being surrounded by naked people may become too obvious.

Public saunas, as one would expect, are more controlled than a nude beach. Adults know how temptation can grow, something to politely be avoided when surrounded by strangers in a public place. Even if giving in to temptation is also something most adults are intimately familiar with, especially when opportunity arises. It took a while to discover just easily opportunity may arise, particularly for women.

We visited the same sauna a couple of more times, in a much less intense fashion than during that first visit. As a change, we went to a much older sauna downtown than the newly built one. Before seeing a movie, we went to this sauna on a Friday evening.

The sauna itself has two sections, one a traditional sauna area with a place to soak in the middle and an attached smaller cold water section. On the other side, separated by a cafe, was a real pool for swimming, nude. Like the basin, split into two sections, the larger one 20 meters long and a couple of meters deeps, with several areas for circular water jets and bubble loungers along one side. The smaller area is a bit warmer and shallower, with three water jets along the far wall.

The sauna side is more intimate, being on a smaller scale than the recently opened sauna complex. In general, it offers fewer opportunities for the sort of fun experienced during that original sauna visit. On the other hand, being a Friday and in the middle of downtown, the vibe was quite a bit different. There were also more staff around, as if also aware of a different crowd needing different attention. In general, the visitors were younger, more interested in each other, and not simply as couples.

Though the pool was warm enough for swimming, my temperature tolerance range is fairly limited. Something that is a bit embarrassing in its way, as this is equally true when at a nude beach. Luckily, the friend that introduced me to her favorite nude lake is much the same way, but most people have no problem tolerating a broader range of warm and cold.

Some sauna pleasures, such as enjoying the variety of naked people, are always available. However, this visit revealed a couple of new delights. The first one being the enjoyment at finally seeing someone revealed, after spending their time in public covered up. Most everyone at a sauna is most often naked, but someone who puts real effort into never revealing any more than if they were in public normally is a bit unusual. A fact that attracted my attention from the first in a certain fashion regarding a woman in an always closed long white terry cloth bath robe.

She seemed skittish in a surprisingly accessible way, almost as if this was truly her first time among naked strangers, and did not want anyone to know how much she wanted to be naked too. The people she was with were not at all shy, making her stand out even more. Being inside a sauna space naked with everyone else naked is not precisely revealing, so it was not simply seeing her nude once or twice in a sauna room or under a shower that was so appealing. Though she was quite attractive, her appearance was by no means exceptional - or even the most striking of that visit.

Paying more than just glancing attention to her did have an incredible reward in the end. There are a variety of shower areas, including one in a corridor across from the central warm basin, which is paired with a much smaller cold water pool. Meaning that sitting in the basin provided an excellent view of that area, which is generally not used that often.

Coming out of a sauna with her companions, she immediately put on her bath robe before they all went to the shower area. The one that I would consider the most public, to be honest. When I glanced in their direction again, the sight was completely unexpected. Not that she was naked, long dark hair flowing down her shoulders, which was nice but expected.

The sight of her kissing one of the women she had been with that evening was a complete surprise. Especially how the kiss grew ever more intimate, their breasts pressing more tightly as their lips merged. Not only was this basically the first time I had ever seen women sexually kiss like this in person, it was definitely the first time seeing two naked women kissing ever more passionately in public. The contrast in her behavior was extreme, to be honest, if somehow explainable.

After several minutes they separated, and left to go to the dressing area, walking past the basin. Her friend was carrying the bathrobe and their towels as the no longer concerned woman's face showed she was in a total haze. I knew exactly why, recognizing the expression of a person whose mind had been overwhelmed by sensations it could not withstand.

Her friend seemed much more matter of fact about what had occurred, reinforcing the idea that this was truly the first time that the other woman had ever visited a sauna. And though probably not the first time kissing a woman, undoubtedly the first time she had given in to her desires to kiss another naked woman, even in a public space.

Though that was probably the most memorable highlight for me, that first visit had other surprises. In between first seeing the bath robe wearing woman and her kissing finale, we enjoyed the various parts of the sauna. Including the pool half, where my wife went swimming as I stood in the warmer section.

Four people in their early 20s also entered, and were soon hugging and then starting to caress also. It appeared to be two pairs, but also close to an exceedingly restrained foursome. While they were in the middle, I discovered there were 3 water jets along the distant pool wall, with a nice mixture of pulsing rhythm and powerful streams from each one. The jets were connected to the same pumping system as the various bubbling currents in the other pool, and lasted maybe 5 minutes. Exquisite minutes, as I let the jets, one by one, perform their magic. The three were basically identical, unlike the various water jets in the basin in the other half.

The group did attract occasional wandering life guard notice, providing one reason why they were not getting more involved. Kissing was still within the boundaries (something I would learn later, this story being a bit fractured in time), but they were careful to not always stay close together. Likely for two connected reasons - one to keep either man from becoming too erect, and second to make it much easier for the person walking around the pool to see nothing untoward was going on.

Saunas for men are a delight of seeing women, but they are not a place to get hard. Looking but not touching is not precisely the idea, but people are expected to follow basic rules. Swingers go to saunas too, but they do know the difference between a public sauna and a place to have group sex. Something that applied to how the jets felt along my cock, for that matter. Amazingly enjoyable, in a familiar, yet now more powerful, way.

Finished with her laps, my wife climbed the stairs out of the swimming pool as I watched her ass move. When you go with a woman, watching her is always completely proper. Especially when looking at her intently as she walked down the matching stairs, breasts bouncing nicely, nipples a bit erect in the cooler air.

She then swam across to where I was hanging off the edge. Her expression made clear that she disapproved of the foursome, unsurprisingly. I doubt her body language played much role in their decision to leave, but she was at least satisfied. I mentioned that there were water jets along the wall, and that she might be interested in seeing how it felt.

"What do you mean?" she asked, but I simply responded by saying that no further information was coming until after the jets started.

Being curious, she asked again, making me smile. The third time, knowing that her impatience was also a mask of a sort 'primitive' curiosity she normally disdained, I smiled before saying "like a shower head." Not even explicitly referencing her favorite shower head, though I knew she often masturbated in the shower with it, its pulsing jets even more enticing against her clit than under my flared cock head.

Soon enough, thankfully, a certain burbling sound announced the start of the next cycle. One of the things I've learned over decades was not to lead my wife on, as her refusal to acknowledge her normal desires was always an obstacle. When she woke up. mentioning that she could enjoy the shower first was always a touch problematic, as if knowing that she would get off with the shower head was a step too far to mention.

Now, she was properly curious to see what I was talking about as the rumbling sounds became obvious, announcing the first bubbling pulses. We were each in front of a nozzle, separated by a couple of meters.

"Tha .. is .. niiicceeee," her voice soon trailing off with a croon, exactly the same way as with the shower head or her toy. Her face took on the same look too, prompting me to move away from the tempting stream of water. Seeing the effect of the water current on her was more than arousing enough. Knowing that by this point, she needed no encouragement to keep on enjoying what was happening between her legs. She was helplessly unconcerned about how she looked, legs wide, finding the right distance and height for the stream to do its magic on her clit and swelled lips.

Her first orgasm was almost subtle, while the second one was almost too explicit. Holding on to the edge, leaning back, nipples hard in the waves, eyes closed and mouth open, she moved against the current, legs open, bush clearly exposed as the current's destination was obvious. Along with its desired effect. After that orgasm, she almost stopped, but temptation was too available to resist. Moving fairly close against the wall, body straight as the jet kept her in paradise. I could barely control my own excitement watching her cum a third time, in profile, eyes still closed, floating in paradise, not even needing to concentrate enough to keep standing as her pussy became the center of her total attention.

This was a first time for us, but I knew better than to mention it again. Beforehand, she had talked about the water jets in the other basin, and how men in front of them was disturbing. When the jets stopped, she just hung limply off the wall, totally relaxed. And apart from the second orgasm, it had been at least fairly discrete. Or at least plausibly deniable. It certainly helped that I was paying some attention to our surroundings, allowing her to not care about getting caught in one sense.

However, this first time remained unique, at least for that sauna. Yet, as the newer sauna kept expanding over the years including adding a new Finnish section, with a stainless steel, very small, pool outside, other opportunities arose. The section itself was not particularly public, and the way the pool was positioned, it was fairly discretely hidden from view except in the immediate area.

The first time we went was fairly early in the morning, with the section was quite empty. We enjoyed the damp 75°C in the large pine house, then went outside to find the showers, which were even more hidden than the pool by an overhang. The new section was at a lower level, with a sloping concrete walk down from the original outdoor section. After rinsing off, we entered the warm water, and began exploring. There was a small bench/large shelf along the wall towards the showers, and three jets along a wall that faced to nothing but a few shrubs obscuring the windowless side wall of a swimming pool.

This time, when the jets started, she started drifting slowly in their direction even before I remarked that the area was completely empty, and that I would happily keep an eye out. This time, a bit naughtily, I stayed in front of a jet, which if anything felt even better than the other ones. She positioned herself, and it was easy to see when the current first found its goal. We were looking at each other, and undoubtedly our expressions were a mirror, surrendering to the incredible individual pleasure. She could not keep from moaning as the jet made her cum. My cock was hard, making me carefully keep my hands on the pool edge. The water stream was extraordinary, but if there is one thing even less permitted than getting hard it is cumming.

Orgasming like that is reserved for women, though only a few seem to realize it. Of course, one assumes a certain amount of discretion, though even with that caveat, the number is quite low. Certainly lower than the number of couples straying beyond the boundaries.

The jets in this pool also lasted longer. I moved a bit to the side after several minutes, cock leaving the current, a first step in becoming acceptably polite. My wife, on the other hand, was obviously cumming hard repeatedly until the jets shut down. She hung limply afterwards, mindless, looking amazingly sexy, knowing just how perfect her pussy would feel with my cock filling it. And knowing that was not going to happen here.

The best way to measure the exquisite nature of these jets is how every time we went to the Finnish section in the following years, she would head to them, after seeing whether the pool was empty. With a quite different definition of empty as time went on. The jets were seductively addictive, especially for someone who could enjoy them to the full. I loved watching her orgasm, with even a couple of people around.

Including a couple one time, who we only noticed entering the shower area after being in the deserted sauna building. His back was to a wall, feet on the narrow ledge, while she was pressing against him. Providing a lovely view of her front, his hands on her hips as she floated, largish breasts and nipples clear through the still water.

We entered the pool and quickly went to the wall, not paying attention to them. The jets soon started, with my wife quickly entering paradise, unable to control her slutty desire. She was sighing very softly, almost impossible to hear even when close. I love watching a woman get off, and after eyes her closed, I turned my head to see what was happening with the couple. The man's eyes were also closed, his partner now facing him, breasts rubbing over his chest as she moved.

It was impossible to tell precisely what they were doing, but obviously neither cared about my wife masturbating in the same pool. Looking between my orgasming wife and the couple enjoying a naked cock and a naked pussy together in the water felt totally voyeuristic, with none of the other three paying any attention to me at all. Leading me to position my cock in the water stream, joining their uninhibited pleasure.

When the jets stopped, my wife left the water to get our towels, seeming to become aware of the humping couple only after drying off. Instead of crossing the pool to the steps, I lifted myself out of the water at the edge. Seeing my cock, she smiled a bit, knowing that she was not the only one to give in to temptation that visit.

She kept teasing me until we were home, and I was finally able to get hard seeing her available body and listening to her dirty talk, asking about the other couple as she started sliding my cock head over her slippery ready pussy.

"Were they fucking?"

I could only moan "Oh fuck .. don't stop" as she repeated the question.

"Fuck .. yes .. don't stop."

"Were they fucking?" she groaned as I began pushing against her slit, her hand following.

"Yes .. fucking .. open cunt .. hard cock .. fucking .. slutty .. so good."

As I went deeper into the tight soft wetness, her eyes fluttered as she listened. Soon enough, neither of us were really using words as we fucked, until she started begging for me to cum, hard and faster, filling her pussy with hot cum.

"Fuck me .. like her .. his cock .. fuck me" she moaned as my orgasm started, pumping her deep, both of us unable to resist the temptation to think about having sex like that.