Learning About Public Saunas Ch. 01

Story Info
Pairs have more fun.
2k words
4.11
15.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Different places have different attitudes towards public nudity, and I have the fortune to live in a place where it is quite accepted. Nude beaches and mixed nude saunas are common, with a variety of people visiting them. Such places are easy to grow accustomed to for a man, since in comparison to women, men's reaction to being surrounded by naked people can become a bit too obvious. But any man who hasn't already figured out how to discreetly hide an erection is probably not the best visitor to such places.

Particularly as hiding is not as important as not getting visibly aroused in the first place. Nakedness is simply not wearing clothes, nothing else. It may take a bit of time to grow used to that idea, especially when looking at several naked people, noticing the enticing differences and similarities. Something that never grows boring, after more than two decades of visiting such places.

Public saunas, as one would expect, are more controlled than a nude beach. Adults know how temptation can grow, and how it is something to politely be avoided when surrounded by strangers in a public place. Even if giving in to temptation is also something most adults are intimately familiar with, especially when opportunity arises. This tension always exists, yet understanding that it does is what distinguishes normal visitors from the those that tend to make others uncomfortable.

Being naked among other people does not lead to an orgy, a fact that nudists are even more aware of than non-nudists. On the other hand, going with a partner does extend the acceptable boundaries at least a bit. Going alone to a sauna or nude beach is not the same as going with someone. Not that looking isn't always enjoyable, it is simply that in such settings a certain element of restraint is expected. Balanced by a certain element of acceptance. Everyone is an adult, sharing the same awareness that naked bodies draw attention.

This balance is important to everyone being comfortable, as people much prefer being around other people who are not uncomfortable. Not just with nudity, but with the idea that nudity does not mean sex. At the very minimum, not with them. Saunas are not really places to meet other people, they are places where people are naked together in a shared space.

With a partner, the situation can be considerably more fluid. My first visit to a mixed sauna remains a lovely memory of how delightful that distinction is. I had already been to several nude beaches by that point, meaning public nudity was no longer unfamiliar. First with a friend from work who introduced me to the local nude lake she had been swimming at since she was 15, and then with my wife in France for a two week vacation across from a nude beach. Being naked outdoors is a sensual pleasure by itself, something that turns out to be true in the winter time too.

Being in January, with a light snow falling, that first sauna visit was not crowded. Meaning that the initial surprise did not involve other people around. Even a moment's thought should have made clear that there would only be a single dressing area, without any privacy. Watching her undress led to a distinctly voyeuristic tingle on my part, something she noticed from how my cock had swelled as she removed her bra and panties.

Naked, we left the dressing area to the public showers, where she put a bit of her exhibitionist side on display. It did help that no one was around as she fondled her breasts in front of me, nipples gloriously erect. When her hands went between her legs, the sight of her spreading her pussy lips in front of me was incredibly arousing.

She had already been here a couple of times, which is why she knew that on a birthday, the sauna was free for the person celebrating their birthday and a guest. She also knew what a turn on it was to display herself in such wonderfully slutty fashion, aware that I could not stop staring at her hot pink cunt, even in a public place like this.

Moving on before making any physical contact, my towel being held strategically, hers on her shoulder, leaving a breast and her bush exposed to view. Watching her walk naked up the staircase to the upper level a couple of steps behind her was another surprisingly voyeuristic thrill. Particularly as in this case, I could enjoy as I wished, seeing her slit exposed as she climbed the stairs. There were a few people in towels or bathrobes upstairs, helping me get my cock and imagination under better control.

We went into the circular steam bath, a smooth curving bench running along the entire wall, with a large bubbling heater in the center. Entering a moment before me, it took another moment in the steamy dimness to see where she was sitting, directly opposite the door, with the central heater blocking her from the immediate view of anyone entering.

As my eyes adapted to the low light, the sight was entrancing. Reclining a bit, emphasizing her uncovered breasts with already erect nipples. Seeing she had my complete attention, she lifted her foot onto the bench, providing a classic beaver shot. As I kept staring, she moved her leg further, then reached down to spread her labia. It seemed best not to move closer, though of course I could not stop gazing at her open pussy.

Unlike her, I was not blocked from view if someone entered, a thought that kept diminishing in importance as my cock grew. However, before growing too stiff, I closed my thighs around the shaft, solving the immediate problem. Along with providing enough cover to keep looking at her exposed cunt, now being teasingly fingered a bit, a distracted smile on her face. She always had a certain exhibitionistic side, and today, it was being given an opportunity to shine.

The damp heat was more than I was accustomed to, but she left first, otherwise there would never have been any chance of my cock shrinking. As soon as it did enough to let me leave, I opened the steamy glass door and stepped out into the coolly refreshing air. Then seeing a number of naked people next to the small shower area between the steam bath and another sauna, where people were still leaving. Asking why, my wife explained that every half hour, different sauna rooms have different infusions or treatments.

Scented water is poured over the rocks normally, and something like salt, ice, or honey can be spread over the skin after leaving the sauna. She pointed to a schedule hanging on the wall, being disappointed to see that there not any honey sessions scheduled, remembering how incredibly soft and smooth her skin had felt the second time she came home from the sauna. Memories that included just how wonderfully horny she seemed to be too as I ran my hands over her entire body.

Looking around was necessary to be able to go through the crowd to reach the compact shower area before rinsing off after the time spent in the steam. Further, it was surprisingly delightful looking at a variety of naked women nearby. The number was helpful, making it easy not to stare while looking at so many exposed nipples and asses. After a couple of minutes, we could finally use the showers, as people came and left.

Afterwards, we went back downstairs and outside into the cold air, walking barefoot to a largish hut style sauna with a 95°C listed interior temperature. Next to the hut was a stone basin of steaming water, and across from the basin were more showers. Obviously, before entering any water basin or pool, you were expected to shower off the sweat from being inside a sauna. Just like being expected to sit on a towel on the wood benches, apart from the steam bath, which had several hoses to rinse off where you had been sitting.

The heat, as to be expected, was considerably more intense, and I did not last long. After quickly showering off, I went into the relaxing heated water. The basin was designed with various rock areas, such as a shallow tier along one end, and a couple of pillars at different heights. It had started to lightly snow, providing a lovely contrast, My wife came out a couple of minutes later, and again took her time at the showers, though not exposing her pussy excessively as I watched, hanging off the edge of the basin wall.

Likely because of the other couple still inside the sauna. Exhibitionism is one thing, but so are manners. This is the basic tension at a mixed public sauna - with everyone naked, privacy is even more important in the sense of not forcing people to see something they don't want to. I was thrilled to be staring as my wife continued to rub her tits or turn to run her hands over her ass.

Watching her walk quickly to the pool was exquisite, seeing her tits bounce, nipples hard in the cold air. She slid into the pool next to me, side to side. We heard the sauna door open, and the other couple came out, bodies steaming. They were easily ten years older, and the woman had nice large breasts.

"Like them?" she asked as turned towards me. "Do you?" I replied, knowing she enjoys looking at women too.

"They have a nice shape," she answered, now standing in the water, both sets of breasts in my line of sight. "You enjoying comparing them?"

Her smile made plain that she did not mind in the least. The couple moved under the overhanging roof of the main building, getting out of the light snowfall. By now, we were standing together in the water, my cock pressing against her ass cheeks. My hand started moving over her bush, even more turned on than in the steam room.

I could only groan yes in response to being asked if I liked the woman's big black bush too. This was the first time sharing a voyeuristic experience, looking at a naked woman as my wife's thighs squeezed against my cock. The couple then moved to the showers, and rinsed off. When they left, I felt a bit of relief actually. This was beyond anything I had ever done in a public space, with the full cooperation of my wife playing a major role.

A role she seemed to be enjoying, pressing her body against mine, a pleasure my cock fully appreciated.

"You really liked looking. I can tell, but no fucking here. Looking is fine."

This being a basic point involving such a place. Fun though they can be, they are not sex clubs. That first time was not exactly typical, but it soon became clear that many pairs enjoyed playing in similar fashion. Almost paradoxically, the two times this was most likely to occur was when a sauna was almost deserted, or it was very full.

However, a public sauna can certainly play a role as a type of foreplay for a couple, both physically and in imagination. Especially when the idea of having sex afterwards is made obvious. In the dressing room, my wife only put on her skirt and a coat, then asking if I thought she was dressed enough for the weather. I agreed, of course.

As soon as the car warmed up a bit, she opened her coat completely, putting her hand along my thigh before saying that maybe I could drive one handed for a bit. Putting her right foot up, skirt sliding down, the explicit invitation was clear. Spread like that, a certain magical perfume started to have its customary effect on my mind.

"Remember, you need to pay attention" she said, "even now ... umm.' Her words trailed off as my fingers began to explore her wonderfully swampy pussy. As soon as we reached home, she held her coat closed a bit, then let it open as the key went into the lock. As soon as the door closed, she unzipped my jeans as I fingered her juicy pussy, kissing hard.

Grabbing my cock, she began rubbing the head over her clit, moaning "Now you can really fuck me." As my cock head started sliding past her slippery open lips, we began talking to each other about how hot the sauna had been.