All Comments on 'Learning Curve Ch. 08'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting interesting now

hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STORY INCONSISTENCIES

This chapter reveals several internal inconsistencies/contradictions.

1) Anal*. In this chapter, in context of her encounter with Eric, it twice refers to her anal deflowering. Plus her anus is once referred to as a "virgin hole."

In contradiction to this, when she tells Eric she is saving her anus for him, it says she lied. Furthermore in chapter 5, during her encounter with Patty and Terry, on page 3, Terry has anal sex with her. This is repeated in chapter 6, at the bachelor party, after twice telling Gary that she does not do anal, nevertheless, on page 1, he puts his dick in her anus anyway.

2) Is Ellie a prostitute?

In this chapter (8), on page 1, Alena asks Ellie if she has ever had sex for money. Ellie replies, no.

This is inconsistent with chapter 3, page 2. Ellie tells Alena she gets paid $500 + tips for sex at the Oriental Syndicate on weekends.

3) Ellie and money.

In this chapter, in context of Alena asking her about sex for money, Ellie indicates she does not have a need, since she has "almost all the money I need," and a phone call to her dad is all it takes to get more.

Contrary to this, in chapter 2, when Ellie needs to get a good deal on apartment rent, on page 2, it explains that she is "always short on cash."

Maybe the explanation for these inconsistencies is that several months elapsed between the submission of the initial chapters and the submission of chapter 8. (In other words, the author did not remember all of w his own story).

*I prefer no anal at all in stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous