All Comments on 'Learning Experience'

by mariette

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
a moving story

I wished the story was longer you should continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Since this was your first story...

Well, you had so many sexy things right, but the fact that your characters were 'doin' it' while there was a line outside the copy machine room was too much to be believable. And, she had 'cum dripping down her thighs' from the morning encounter with her boyfriend? There goes any sympathy for her. However, you get an A+ for effort. I clearly pictured everything you wrote in my mind, and enjoyed the visual and sensous descriptions. Perhaps you should take a little more time on your next entry. Keep writing, because you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Body numbness?

Good imagery, but the end ruined it. Apparently this woman does not know how to wipe herself clean or dress herself? How many times can you be in that big of a hurry? She didn't feel herself leaking while in the car, she didn't look herself over after the encounter, she didn't feel the breeze on her nipple?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good prologue to more?

Despite the negative comments by others and some slight implausibility, the narrative style is well crafted and flows with a good balance between events, emotions and the sexual content – better than many on Literotica. Hope you keep writing, Mariette. If you do, a bit more sensual description of the characters as you develop the story would be appreciated. I, for one, would hope that this is only chapter one of Melissa’s experiences. A 100 for effort on the first try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NOT so implausible!!!!! Nice work

(1)As a former h.s. English teacher, I can attest that the job demands can lead to some fashion disasters...bad hair, rumpled clothes, unbuttoned blouses, mismatched outfits...even unzipped skirts. And that's just the women...you ought to see the men sometimes. I actually thought the ending was quite cute.

(2) While I prefer longer stories with more in-depth characterizations, I found this to be a nice change-of-pace short story...a "quick-hitter" in the vein of the brief 1-2 pagers in book series such as the "Come Quickly" books (for people on the go). Don't understand all the negative comments...people looking for the perfect story to satisfy themselves need to write their own.

cathlab62cathlab62over 13 years ago
Why???

Shit!!!!!

Why don't you write a suite????

I would love to read what happend beetween these young ladies.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agree that scenario is implausible

Nice to read the encouragement from some readers, but this is just not a

realistic scenario. Mariette, please address what happens when the two women finally are able to be alone together.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Omg!

This was fantastic! The setup was very good, telling us about her selfish, inconsiderate lover leaving her unsatisfied and wanting. The whoops with the wardrobe selection was embarrassing and funny at the same time. Great narration and believable dialog always draws me in, and you did. The make out scene in the copy room was delicious and set the scene for her very self-conscious parade through the halls. I laughed out loud at your ending. It was clear, believable, embarrassing and thoroughly entertaining. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous