All Comments on 'Learning from a Friend'

by Love_Always

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
parawaparawaabout 9 years ago
A lovely story

but you have gotta get a proofreader! Your typos, poor choice of ords and other technical errors make it hard to enjoy your story. The ideas and images are strong and sexy and deserve better treatment...

SabrepunkSabrepunkabout 9 years ago
Nice start, but please let an editor look at it

Instead of being able to let myself go and enjoy the story, I was distracted by how much editing I wanted to do! There were issues with sentence structure, missing words and misused words. During a second pass the sorry itself is fun, but poor editing brought my interest down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DON'T USE AN EDITOR

Unedited stories are more fun, and I know they are the work of ONE person.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
i hatr agreeing with anonymous..

...but in this case they are right.

L_A you have a distinctive voice and it shows in your writing style.

You do not need to be stuck in some officious academic styling to appeal to fans of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

absolutely awesome you have no choice but to write a sequel I will be watching for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I like how you told us how personal this story is and how you built up the story line. I don't think the misspelled words and structure of the story hurt it at all. If you are concerned about how it affected your story then maybe for part 2 you should release your original version and an edited version to see what people think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous