Learning From Daddy

Story Info
Terri learns about sex from her daddy, then teaches Cindy.
4.5k words
4.17
21.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

FIRST SIGHTINGS

I was eighteen last week, and I hadn't had any sexual experience. I wondered what all the fuss was about sex. Mum and Dad never told me anything. I even had to learn about my periods from a book.

Then one night, at about 1:00 am, I woke up, having to pee. On the way back from the bathroom, I heard faint voices from downstairs. I was curious, so I tiptoed down the stairs. The sound was coming from Daddy's study.

I quietly crept to the door, and slowly opened it a crack. I saw my daddy at his desk, looking at his laptop. The voices became clearer. People were moaning and calling out things like, "Oh, yes!"

I could see that Daddy had his hand in his lap and was moving it, but I didn't know what he was doing. He was facing away from the door, so I got brave (or stupid) and moved inside his study to see more, a few meters away from the laptop.

Now, I could see that the laptop screen was showing a video. I saw lots of naked people, mostly black men and white women. I couldn't make out exactly what they were doing, but I could see men on top of women, women on top of men, and people with their heads between others' legs.

Their moaning didn't seem to be painful. They seemed to be having a good time. I could see Daddy from the side and slightly behind. He was watching intently.

Suddenly Daddy was moving his hand faster. I crept forward to see. Oh my god, his hand was moving up and down his penis, which was big and hard. I had seen a penis a couple of times, but they had just hung down limp. This was far from limp.

He started moaning, softly at first, then came out with a huge groan and two softer ones. His hand slowed down and then stopped. He reached for tissues and wiped his chest. I wondered why.

I decided that I'd better get out of there before he turned his head and saw me. I crept as stealthily as I could back to the door and exited the room. I carefully closed the door, turning the handle before closing and easing it back afterwards, so the latch wouldn't click.

I tiptoed up to my bedroom. My heart was pounding. What was Daddy doing? I guessed that his hand on his penis made him feel good. He obviously liked watching the naked people doing things to each other.

My body was hot and flushed. I didn't know why. With the memory of the video and daddy's penis in my mind, it took me almost an hour to get back to sleep.

The next few nights, I couldn't resist going down late and seeing if Daddy was watching a video again. Sure enough, he was. The following two times, I went as far as I had the first night, and he didn't know I was there. Again, the videos and his hard penis made my body hot.

On the fourth night, my curiosity got the better of me. I had to see the screen better. I crept close enough to see the details of the video.

Men with hard penises were sticking them into women's vaginas, moving them in and out. Women were sucking on hard penises, and white stuff squirted out onto their faces. Men licked women's vaginas.

Everyone was screaming from what I assumed was pleasure, including Daddy. I assumed that he squirted white stuff onto his chest, which was what he wiped up.

I gasped. Daddy turned his chair and saw me, and my heart pounded at being caught. I could see white stuff on his chest.

"Terri, go back to bed!" he barked, so strongly I was frightened. I dashed upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door.

I was terrified that Daddy would come and punish me for spying on him, but as the minutes passed, I decided he wasn't going to come up. It took hours to settle down and go to sleep.

DADDY SHOWS ME

The next afternoon, when Daddy and I were alone in the house, he asked me to come into his study. I thought for sure I was in big trouble.

"Yes, Daddy, what is it?" I meekly said.

"Terri, I'm sorry for yelling at you last night. It wasn't right, and I apologise," he said.

My head was spinning, and I didn't know what to say.

"You are eighteen now, so you are old enough to understand. I'll explain what I was doing. I was watching porn on the internet. I guess you saw some of the videos," he said.

"Uh, yes, Daddy, I did."

"Well Terri, since you have seen them, I suppose you might as well get a good view."

My jaw almost hit the floor. I was speechless.

"You don't have to, of course, but would you like to?" he asked.

I shyly bent my head and said, "Well, I guess I would."

"Okay, then come over here, and I'll show you how to get into the site." He pointed me to the bookmark in his browser. He wrote the ID and password on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"Now you can come in and watch whenever you want to. Would you like to watch one now?"

"Um, okay," I stammered. I wasn't sure that I wanted to, but stirrings in my body made up my mind.

He brought up the site and pointed out the categories. Wow, I had never known there were so many kinds of sex. "Do you see a category that tickles your fancy, Terri?" he asked.

I stared blankly and finally shook my head.

"Okay, then maybe we'll try normal fucking." He clicked a few times and scrolled down and started one.

A big black man was lying on a bed, stroking. "Wow, what a huge penis he has," I exclaimed.

"Yes, he does, although in porn we call it a cock," he corrected me.

A petite white woman came into the room and jumped on the bed. She took his cock from his hands and started sucking it. "Oh, yeah, baby, you know how to do me," the black man said.

Daddy had been rubbing his penis, er, no, cock, and then he unzipped his pants and took it out. It wasn't as hard as when I had seen it before, but he started stroking it, and it got harder.

I was standing next to him. My gaze shifted between the action on the screen and my daddy's cock. He stopped and took time to unbutton his shirt and open it. Then he returned to his cock.

The girl on the screen moved on top of the man, rubbing herself on his cock. "What is she doing, Daddy?" I asked.

"She's rubbing her pussy on his cock, getting it wet."

"Pussy is a vagina? What do you mean, wet?"

"Yes, pussy is what porn calls a vagina. Don't you get wet sometimes down there, Terri?"

"Well, when I pee, yes."

"No, I don't mean that, when you get excited."

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean, Daddy."

"Well, when a woman gets excited, her pussy makes juice. It lubricates itself, so it doesn't hurt when a cock goes in it. Look, she's putting his cock in her pussy now."

"Wow, will it fit? It's so thick."

"Yes, Terri, a pussy will stretch. After all, it's where you came out of."

"I hadn't thought of that. Does it feel good?"

"Fucking, you mean? Oh yeah, it's great!"

"For both men and women?"

"Yes, Terri, if the man is good."

My body was heating up again. I watched the woman on the screen slide up and down on the big black cock. My pussy felt funny, and I wondered if I was getting wet. I was too embarrassed to reach in and find out.

The woman was bouncing up and down fast now. Daddy was stroking faster too. I was amazed at both. She suddenly screamed, "Ohhh, I'm cumming."

Daddy stroked madly, then pointed his cock toward his face and squirted lots of white stuff on his chest, groaning. I looked down and said, "Oh, wow, Daddy, what is that?"

"It's cum, Terri. Officially called semen, which carries sperm to make babies, but in porn, it's called cum."

"I guess that felt good, huh, Daddy."

"Oh, yes, Terri, it sure did. And it was extra exciting to have you watch me."

"Well, uh, thanks, Daddy. That was certainly informative."

Daddy chuckled and said, "Come down any time and watch me, or by yourself to see the videos by yourself. Just don't breathe a word to Mum!"

"Oh god, of course not!" I replied.

"Okay, sweetie. You'd better go, Mum will be home soon."

"Okay, Daddy."

I headed up to my room and flopped on the bed. The images of the video and Daddy's cum kept swimming in front of my eyes. My body was on fire. I remembered Daddy talking about pussies getting wet, so I reached down into my shorts and felt.

Oh my god, my knickers were soaked! I rubbed my pussy, and it felt good, so I kept doing it for a while. I made a mental note to ask Daddy if women can cum too.

THAT NIGHT

I went down to Daddy's study again that night, and he saw me and smiled. I went up and stood beside him. The video he was watching had two naked women in bed, a brunette and a redhead, who were kissing. I had heard of lesbians, but I had never thought about girls that way.

Their kissing and touching were gentle - not like the rough sex in the previous videos I had seen. I was interested. The brunette started kissing lower, eventually kissing all around the redhead's breasts. The redhead moaned softly.

The blonde started kissing the redhead's nipples, and the redhead said, "Oh, yes, I love that." She then licked one, and the redhead kept moaning.

The licking continued, harder and faster. The redhead moaned loudly. The blonde then switched to the other nipple, and the moans continued.

I was feeling hot again, and I reached into my jammies to see if I was wet again, and wow, was I! My knickers were soaked. These women had turned me on so much. Daddy noticed me touching, and he started running his hand up and down my leg.

Daddy was stroking his hard cock, of course, and I could see a little drop of fluid coming out. "Is that cum, Daddy?" I asked.

"No, Terri, it's called precum. It's a fluid that comes out before I cum."

"Oh." I was learning so much from Daddy.

The blonde was now moving her mouth down the redhead's body, kissing and licking. She reached the redhead's pubic hair and rubbed her face over it. "Wow, she has a lot of curly pubic hair," I said.

"Yes, some women don't shave. In porn, it's called a bush."

The blonde was now spreading apart what looked like lips. "Are those called lips, Daddy?" I asked, pointing to them on the screen.

"Yes, they are called that. The official term is labia, but lips in porn."

The blonde was now licking the lips and sucking on them. This was making me so hot. Daddy moved his hand up and started rubbing on my pussy through my jammies and knickers.

Then he pulled my jammies down a bit and rubbed my pussy through my knickers. My body was set on fire by Daddy's fingers rubbing me. He was stroking his cock faster now.

The blonde licked at the top of the lips, and the redhead started screaming. "Did the blonde hurt the redhead?"

"No, Terri, she started licking her clit, which is the centre of pleasure. Haven't you rubbed yourself?"

"No, Daddy, I've never touched myself down there, except for peeing and showering. Well, until I started watching these with you."

"Do you like me rubbing you there?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, it feels good."

The blonde must have been making the redhead feel good, because she screamed, "Oh yesss. Lick my hard clit. Ohhhhhh."

Daddy rubbed me harder, which made me so hot. I could feel a little hard lump under his fingers. I guessed that it was my clit. He rubbed me faster and stroked really fast.

The redhead moaned and then screamed, "I'm cummming." I could see her body shaking under the blonde's mouth.

"Women have cum, too, Daddy?"

"Yes, Terri, but it's not quite the same. A few women squirt when they cum, or have an orgasm, but most women just drip juice." He was gasping, because he was still stroking fast, and soon he moaned and shot his cum onto his chest.

His hand came off of my pussy, and I was a bit disappointed at that. I liked his touching me there. He wiped up and said I should go back to bed because it was late.

I reluctantly went back to bed. I peeled down my knickers and rubbed my bare pussy. I had the two women in my mind. They were so hot. It felt so good to rub, but I didn't feel anything like what the redhead seemed to have felt. I finally stopped rubbing and drifted off to sleep.

TELLING CINDY

At lunchtime the next day, I told my best friend Cindy about Daddy and me watching videos. She was shocked but interested.

"What was the hottest video?" she asked.

"Well, there was one with two women that made me hot and wet."

"Wet?"

"Yeah. It's not like pee. Daddy told me that when women get excited, they get wet."

"Ewww, gross!"

"Oh, it's not really. I got wet watching Daddy and the videos."

"But two women together? That was exciting?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, it was. It was softer, more sensual. I got the feeling that they really enjoyed it. With the man/woman scenes, the guy seemed to be having fun, but the woman looked like she was just acting."

"Hmmm. Really? I thought lesbians were rough dykes."

"Well, this scene wasn't at all like that. The women were beautiful and feminine, and their touching and licking were so soft and gentle."

"Licking?"

"Yes, this brunette was licking the redhead's nipples and got her moaning. Then she licked her pussy, and what Daddy said was her clit, and she screamed."

"Was she hurt?"

"No, she loved it."

"Wow? I've never heard of that."

"Hey, maybe we should try it sometime. It sure looked fun," I suggested.

"Haha, yeah, right."

Lunchtime was over, as was the conversation. I hadn't ever thought about doing anything with Cindy, or anyone else for that matter. But this talk set off a spark of interest. As Cindy walked away, I looked at her full breasts with more interest than I ever had. I could feel my pussy getting damp.

TOUCHING

I started visiting Daddy most nights unless I was too tired. I got quite an education about sex from watching the videos. I decided I liked the lesbian scenes the best; they were gentler and seemed more real.

Then one night, Daddy was stroking his cock, and he asked me if I would like to help him. "How, Daddy?" I asked.

"Use your hand and stroke me as I do. Pull up the other chair and sit next to me." I did that, and he took my hand and placed it on his cock. "Wrap your fingers around and squeeze gently. Now stroke, pulling the skin over my cock head."

I tried that, and he said, "Oh yeah, just like that. Mmmm."

He turned his attention to the screen, where a big black man was lying on his back on the bed. One white woman with little boobs was riding his cock. Another Latina woman had her pussy over his mouth. Everyone was moaning.

I could feel my daddy's cock pulsing under my fingers as I stroked him slowly. I liked making him happy. I was getting wet, as I also watched the screen.

"Ohhh, Terri, that feels so good. Keep doing that," Daddy cried. I was happy to continue. His cock was so hard. A drop of precum had started to drip down. I took a finger and spread it around his cock head. "Mmmm, that's hot."

On the screen, the white woman was bouncing up and down on his cock and screaming. Daddy started moaning loudly, then gasped and let out a loud moan before stifling it (he didn't want to wake Mum). I stroked him faster, and then he shot out his cum on his chest.

My pussy felt wet, so I rubbed it with my other hand through my knickers. Wow, they were soaked.

Daddy wiped up his cum and said, "Wow, thanks, Terri, that felt so good." I smiled and walked out and up to my room. I jumped on the bed and rubbed my pussy, and it felt so good. I hadn't learned how to cum yet, but I still liked it.

SUCKING

The next night I went downstairs again, and Daddy and I watched more. I put my hand on his cock again and stroked it. I had him moaning when he said, "Terri, there's something else you can do to make me feel really good."

"What's that, Daddy?"

"Kneel in front of me and take my cock into your mouth."

"Oh, really? Okay, if that makes you feel good, I will." I knelt and popped the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Mmmm that's nice, Terri. Now bob up and down a little, slowly." I followed his instructions. "Oh, yessss. Mmmmm. Now lick around with your tongue."

I did that, and he moaned loudly. I was so glad that I was making Daddy feel good. "Now stroke the base of my cock up and down as you suck and lick the top part."

I did that as well, and kept it up for a minute, until Daddy shouted, "Ohhhh Terri, yes. I'm going to cum in your mouth." Then jet after jet of cum squirted into my mouth. It tasted funny, but not too bad.

Daddy moaned more, then slowed down and stopped. I pulled my mouth off and grabbed a tissue and spit out his cum. Wow, there was so much. "Wow, that was fantastic, Terri."

"I'm glad you liked it, Daddy," I said, smiling broadly at him.

"Come sit next to me. Let me touch you and make you feel good."

"Okay."

He started rubbing my boobs, making my nipples hard.

"Do you like that, Terri?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, that's nice."

He kept that up, then started rubbing my pussy under my knickers. I could tell that I was wet. He rubbed up and down my slit, then slid a finger inside my pussy. Mmmmmm.

He rubbed inside my pussy for a few minutes, and I felt really good. Then he pulled his finger out and rubbed my bump, my clit I think he called it. That made me feel very hot. He rubbed hard and fast and I screamed, "Oh, Daddy, mmm."

"Shh, quiet, don't wake Mum."

My body shook under his finger as I stifled my moans. After a minute, I said, "Thank you, Daddy. That felt so nice. Did I cum?"

"Yes, honey, I believe you did. Did you like it?"

"Wow, yes, Daddy."

"Well good. You can rub yourself there any time you want."

"I think I just might try that."

"I'm glad, Terri. Now it's late, time to go to bed."

"Okay, Daddy. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Terri."

CINDY VISITS

I invited Cindy for a sleepover the next weekend. Her mum dropped her off on Saturday night after dinner.

Her mum and my dad talked, and she agreed to pick up Cindy at 11:00 on Sunday. Cindy and I went up to my bedroom.

"You'll never guess what Daddy and I have been doing!" I shouted.

"Tell me."

"Okay, but first you have to swear that you'll never, ever tell anyone else. I mean anyone."

"Um, okay."

"Promise."

"I promise."

"Daddy watches porn."

"Yeah, you already told me that."

"Well, we have been touching."

"Oh, you didn't tell me that."

"Yes, he had me stroke his hard cock. And suck it, too."

"What's a cock?"

"His penis. They call it cock in porn. And he rubbed my pussy too. That felt great."

"Hmmm."

"Do you want to watch Daddy's porn? I don't think he'd mind having you there with me."

"You can't be serious, Terri!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Sure, why not? He loves having me watch and help him. You don't have to touch, you can just watch."

"Oh, I don't know. I'd be embarrassed."

"Aw, he'll love it. And you'll love looking at the porn, too. It's hot."

"Well..."

"Okay, I'm going down when Mum goes to bed. Well, I'll wait a while until I know she's asleep. You can come with me unless you are chicken."

Cindy and I chatted about things for an hour or so. I did keep coming back to sex topics, like how I felt good when Daddy rubbed my pussy, or when I do it. I took my jeans down a little and showed Cindy how I rub myself, just through my knickers at the moment.

I had to snap my jeans up when Mum came in the room to say goodnight. She kissed me on the cheek and told us not to be noisy. I smiled and said, "Of course not, Mum. Goodnight."

I checked the time - 11:15. We gave it until 11:45 to sneak downstairs and visit Daddy. "Now you have to promise never to tell anyone about this," I admonished.

"Yes, I promise," replied Cindy.

We stepped quietly down the stairs and over to Daddy's study, opened the door quietly, went inside and closed the door quietly behind us.

Daddy saw me and said, "Hi, Terri. Oh! Hi, Cindy. Uh..." He seemed embarrassed to show his naked body to her or was afraid she might tell.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I've made Cindy promise not to tell anyone. She wants to see your porn."

"Uh, okay. That's very important, Cindy."

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers
12