Learning From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wants to see it, don't you, Cindy?"

Cindy stammered, "Uh, yes, I do."

"Great," I said. "Hey, Daddy, can you find that one you showed me with two women, a brunette and a redhead?"

I turned to Cindy and said, "Come over here and stand behind Daddy and watch the screen." I didn't say anything about Daddy being naked.

Daddy searched and found the video I wanted and played it for us. It turned me on more than before. At first, Cindy was all fidgety, like she wanted to leave, but as the women got hotter, she stood still and gazed at the screen. I started rubbing my pussy through my jeans.

Cindy saw me and looked shocked, but I told her it feels good and suggested she rub hers. Her jaw dropped, and she didn't move. I took her hand in mine and put it on her pussy (through her pants) and whispered, "Rub it up and down."

Meanwhile, Daddy was watching the screen, with occasional furtive glances at us rubbing. He was stroking his hard cock slowly. Cindy looked down at that, and her jaw dropped open again. I just smiled at her, not saying anything.

I guess that Daddy got hotter, knowing that both Cindy and I were watching him. He stroked faster as he watched the brunette lick the redhead's clit and make her cum. Soon, he shot his cum onto his chest.

Cindy was amazed at that and gasped. "Wow, what is that?" she asked.

"That's his cum - you know, the sperm that makes babies."

"Oh, I've never seen it before. Seems like a lot."

Daddy wiped it up and gave us a look that meant we should go. We went upstairs to my bedroom.

WE TRY IT

"Well, did you like that?" I asked Cindy.

"Wow, Terri, it certainly was different."

"I bet it made you wet."

"Wet?"

"Yes, I told you, remember? If you get excited, your pussy gets wet. It's not pee, it's a special juice."

I took off my jeans. "See? There's a wet spot on my knickers from my pussy juice. Take your pants off."

"Um, I'm shy."

"Oh, come on, I'm your best friend. No need for that."

"Um, okay." She reluctantly peeled off her pants.

"Oh, wow!" I cried as I saw a huge wet spot. "You really did get excited, didn't you?"

"Um, I guess."

"Let's try touching each other," I said.

"Ohhh. I don't know. Two girls?"

"Yeah, in the video it looked so great."

Cindy hesitated.

"Oh come on, it won't hurt anything," I said as I stood up and whipped off the rest of my clothes. "Come on, get naked with me."

Cindy gazed at me and slowly stood up and took her clothes off.

"Great, now lie down on the bed with me."

I remembered what the brunette did to the redhead, and tried to copy it. I ran my hands over Cindy, finding her little breasts. I rubbed them and felt her nipples get hard. I played with her nipples and pulled them. "Oh Terri, that feels nice."

Then I started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. "Ohhhhhhh." I alternated sucking and licking between the nipples, pinching the other.

"Ahhhh, Terri, oh my god."

I pulled off and smiled at her, asking, "You like it?"

"Oh, yesss."

"Well, just wait, there's more." I kissed down her stomach and then got between her legs. "Spread your legs," I ordered. She did.

I copied what the woman did in the lesbian video. I licked her slit. Cindy moaned. I pressed between her lips and licked into her pussy. She moaned louder.

I tried to remember what was next and licked at the top of her slit. I spread Cindy's lips apart, and I saw a lump and decided that must be her clit, so I started licking it. "Ohhhhh goddd," Cindy screamed.

Yes, I guess that's the spot, I thought. So I kept licking it at various speeds and pressures, then when I heard her moaning loudly I plastered my tongue hard on it and licked up and down. Cindy screamed again and again. I guessed that she was cumming.

I stopped after a minute and lay next to her and looked at her. When she opened her eyes, I smiled at her and said, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Ohhh, I loved that!"

EPILOGUE

Cindy returned the favour, licking me, but she didn't make me cum that night. It took a few visits for her to get the hang of it, but once she did, she made me cum all the time. We spent almost every weekend for the next two years having fun after that first time.

That was two years ago, and I've gone to college in another town, but Cindy stayed in our hometown. So we don't see each other except every few weeks when we can have a great time.

I am so grateful to Daddy for teaching me all about sex.

12